Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246433 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2022
I basically just talked about how I tackled my first refusal. The breakdown of how both my sponsors would be helping me out financially.

You can include the LOE. Dy are no rules to this thing. Just do what works for you best.

It will end in praise.
saucekid50:

Please what did you talk about in the letter of explanation in the proof of funds..also, can I include the LOE as a first time applicant.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2022
hey guys,
anytime i want to log into my account and error keeps popping up.
“Error 403 : login session is invalid or expired”

how can i rectify this please, its urgent i cant access my account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2022
geekly44:
hey guys,

Clear cache, browsing data and history then try again. Or you change your browser

It shall end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Eby028:
hello everyone, please who knows someone in university of alberta MLIS program from 2021. having some difficulties

This is the course and school I'm rooting to be part of come fall of 2023. Please what difficulty are you having ? Are you currently studying there ? Please let me know.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Arinzeken1:
Good day all please a quick one would I need my secondary school transcript from jss1-ss3 for my university of Manitoba application?
No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2022
maridrug:

Is Manitoba application open?

Yes for winter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2022
geekly44:
hey guys,

Clear browsing pages
Restart system..
And try again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olasilas95: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Amen
Whitenaira2014:
I smile when I see comments like this.

I applied May 17th
Eligibility review stated between Aug 22 to 24th.
Still chilling for Gods final decision.
God will End our waiting time in praise. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Sorry about this
CharitoJames:

Be careful about what? Was i the one that asked if he can do it? Respond to the monicker not me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

NeedAdvice00:
It's PPR guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Please which airlines would require transit visa so I can avoid any of them. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2022
SaniceSanice123:
Good morning all. Please how do I order my GSCM note. I got rejected and I really want to know how to order for it

Wow! So sorry. I thought the MP said eligibility was passed. Sorry your hopes got raised. I think Justmellow and/or makano can help with the notes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Hi, June 2nd applicant here, I applied myself and i have not heard from IRCC either.

You can order for your GCMS notes, hopefully it comes and you can see the status of your application.

I pray we all hear from them soon.

babyface26:
Good Evening Gurus,

I need your candid advice my wife’s application was submitted 4th June, 2022.

Biometric 9th of June
Medical passed July 22

Eligibility - Status in progress

Though we used an agent and am the sponsor, she is applying with my son . She was meant to resume September 6th, we already deferred to January.

The agent is just speaking English here and there.

Pls I need your advice.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

space01:
God has done oooooo

Passport request for my self

And my two kids…

Jesus is tooo much oooooo

February 4 th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peluscoten(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
CharitoJames:
God is real!!! What God cannot do does not exist #NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

omo the way IRCC is making alot of us easily provoked ehn. how will you insult someone and immediately after post God is real! ahhhhh lmaooooooo its well o may it end in Praise for us IJN.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:
Good day everyone, please I need your advice.
When my application gets approved I'll be traveling by January and school is resuming by January 6th.
Is it possible for me to defer my admission to a later date like September 2023 after getting into Canada, for me to hustle for my tution fee before starting the semester.
I'd really appreciate if I can get any advice on this.
No it is not deemed possible from january to September..follow the 150 day leave by IRCC
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival/study-permit-conditions.html#s01.1

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2022
peluscoten:

omo the way IRCC is making alot of us easily provoked ehn. how will you insult someone and immediately after post God is real! ahhhhh lmaooooooo its well o may it end in Praise for us IJN.

Lwkmd...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Thomsyne:

Wow! So sorry. I thought the MP said eligibility was passed. Sorry your hopes got raised. I think Justmellow and/or makano can help with the notes
Thank you. Please makano and Justmellow I sincerely need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zacolas: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Dear All,

I am new on the platform, I submitted my first study permit application on April 30th 2022 and got a refusal on June 10th 2022 which was based on insufficient assets and finance and it has been addressed in my second application which i submitted on June 24th 2022.

Meanwhile, I had my biometric on May 13th 2022 as well as upfront medical on June 27th 2022 and was updated to pass on the August 6th 2022 since then no update on my IRCC portal account but on September 11th 2022 at around 6:00 PM while checking my IRCC portal account I noticed that my name and my 3 accompanying children were not displayed in the applicant's name section and this lasted for than 7 hours before it displayed again, within this time, I kept on checking my account every 30 minutes. The second thing I noticed was that my son's profile was third on the list was first on the list while my daughter's profile which happened to be the first on the list came third and after these long hours passed, our profiles were back to how they were before and update in our application status.

below are our application details still changes despite that my school had resumed on September 6th 2022.
Please I need the gurus in the house to assist with their experience.

Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results
August 6, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2022
“Aunty know it all” please stop misquoting what I said, if you can’t talk to people like a sensible human being then don’t bother replying at all…. Your comments have started becoming rude over sth that shouldn’t even be an issue because last time I checked you’re not a guru on here and if you’re wrong you should be corrected….. no one is above mistakes grandma

CharitoJames:

“Miss Educator” in the bid to try to make me look stupid, you ended up making yourself look very stupid because you refused to see the part i said i don’t know shaa…Since you can’t speak to people responsibly… Don’t be too quick to attack… i am not dragging husband with you. So rest

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejay13(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Teenie19:

It is well. I pray we all get ppr request this ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️week!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2022
grin My sister I wonder oooo grin
So many hypocrites hahahaha

peluscoten:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2iceAsNice: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Hello, i have made my payment to the school through the Form A.

Dianaokafor:
Hello, please can someone help me with this.
I need to make tuition payment using the form A for Fanshawe college but I am not seeing any banking details on how to do so only flywire details were written on my offer letter. Do I need to mail the school to ask them for the invoice?
Also can I still use the Form A for diploma program.
Anyone that has paid their fees in the college should let me know also
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2022
One minute you are insulting someone, the very next second you are being prayerful. Lmaooooo. Are you Christlike or you are just one of overly religious folks with a bad behavior? Yeah, you can be quite motivating with your prayers and religious posts here, but on the other hand, learn how to respond with people in a polite and tactful manner. I have noticed that there is usually some form of condescension whenever you are giving someone an advice or asking a question from a lost newbie. I am sure this is not the first or second time someone will be saying this but it's obvious you haven't made any effort on that yet. Well...

CharitoJames:

“Miss Educator” in the bid to try to make me look stupid, you ended up making yourself look very stupid because you refused to see the part i said i don’t know shaa…Since you can’t speak to people responsibly… Don’t be too quick to attack… i am not dragging husband with you. So rest

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thefil: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
It is well with you. Just don’t give up.
SaniceSanice123:

Thank you. Please makano and Justmellow I sincerely need your help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FaithCanny: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Khalifah7459:

I claim it oo thanks @CharitoJames

My second application was approved less than 12 weeks. Please, as long as your school resumption isnt close, fire away and appeal to them but be formal too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Lol person wey never enter canada oo leemaooo.
Imagine giving advice from canada lol all of una go collect grin grin grin grin

Tgbengus151:
One minute you are insulting someone, the very next second you are being prayerful. Lmaooooo. Are you Christlike or you are just one of overly religious folks with a bad behavior? Yeah, you can be quite motivating with your prayers and religious posts here, but on the other hand, learn how to respond with people in a polite and tactful manner. I have noticed that there is usually some form of condescension whenever you are giving someone an advice or asking a question from a lost newbie. I am sure this is not the first or second time someone will be saying this but it's obvious you haven't made any effort on that yet. Well...

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
the form is optional

CharitoJames:

Ask for solution not implication… fill and send it in. But how do you submit application without filling some forms? Mine didn’t submit till i filled every field oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
CharitoJames:

I don't know you personally , but since I joined this forum I have always wanted to see something from Charito because I learn from your comment , infact there was even a time I almost quoted you just to pray for you but recently you've changed , you talk a little rudely , I really can't explain but it's not the same you I used to read from when I joined here some weeks back . Anyways I'm almost a quiet reader. Just know that for me to type this , it means I'm just trying to bring your attention to your recent attitude.
Have a good day .

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tynn4: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
My son just typed his first name and initial the middle names. Type the date you filled the form and submit immediately please. The deadline for the fund request l think is either today or tomorrow. Please don't waste time. Once they get your email with the fund request form attached to it, they will respond and inform you that they have received your form.

AbionaT:

Thank you so much @ Tynn4
Please I want to ask how you sign the form for student signature and date.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Tgbengus151:

You just wasted your precious time advising her cos she go come insult you as usual.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.