Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,051 members, 7,866,966 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1298456 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

I agree i am guilty na… so prove your claims. And stop running round

Whc one are you guilty of? I've said a whole lot so far,
Tag me on the comment where you are guilty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:
Now let me reveal one mission of most fake PPR nd scammers.

1. They will be looking for school groups to join or province groups to join. When you add them or when you introduce them to admin to add them, be aware to face any damage they will cause, cus it will definitely end on how did they join this group.

2. Most of them fraudsters just want to have enough contact of those real ppl travelling, why? they may contact you to help them find house or buy something, one thing lead to the other you'll give them your account number. They will use it to receive funds from one white man they've deceived, they might end up telling u they're not interested anymore that you should refund. When FBI comes you know what's up...

I'm coming

This is not a valid personal experience if you're unable to provide details, it's more of a general trend than an experience.

If these are you observations, you shouldn't have created a new account just to say this, it would have been more believable coming from an account we are used to seeing here.

Keep going we are reading.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Instead of being jealous of anoda person's hardwork,y not start commenting and giving good tips so dat I will learn from u and help build ur hardwork and ur own customers will come
EagleEye4040:
They went MIA because they have so many customers now. They are too busy to contribute to the thread that made them. They need to keep the customers flowing in by posting fake PPR testimonies

You think they're here because they care about you? This guy sef.... Dem dey promote their businesses and when customers plenty, dem no go fit post here again

@Justwise knows what's up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
OH DEAR... CONGRATULATION !!!

MINE IS NEXT IN JESUS NAME

odii:

Let's make the number perfect. It's the 7th PPR today.

What we waited for has come to pass, see what the Lord has done.

May 17 applicant

September 17 PPR

Thank you to all members of this household of love and faith.

When every other thing fails... Just Praise God and I trust He will come through for all of us.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
angie88:
Instead of being jealous of anoda person's hardwork,y not start commenting and giving good tips so dat I will learn from u and help build ur hardwork and ur own customers will come
What am I selling? grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

This is not a valid personal experience if you're unable to provide details, it's more of a general trend than an experience.

If these are you observations, you shouldn't have created a new account just to say this, it would have been more believable coming from an account we are used to seeing here.

Keep going we are reading.

I see, are you worried too?
Did I mention your name?
Or are you guilty to anything I've said so far?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

It’s this fake PPR that is my concern because i dey tap into their good news and always Congratulate them… Which kain wahala be this

The thing tire me sef, I don confuse.

I been know say some people dey lie sha, especially for their timeline.

Person go come dey tap wetin be lie? Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Acheamah223: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
They went MIA because they have so many customers now. They are too busy to contribute to the thread that made them. They need to keep the customers flowing in by posting fake PPR testimonies

You think they're here because they care about you? This guy sef.... Dem dey promote their businesses and when customers plenty, dem no go fit post here again

IT will be great if you can give us concrete evidence as to what you are accusing people of. because I for one have frank what's up number and every time, he posts ppr, he also posts screenshot evidence of the person account time plus screen shot of the person chat with him when they received there ppr.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:

Is it that you don't know what your mission is or you need to be reminded that these guys one way or the other have been banned from this thread like @justwise clarified.
They did not need to care before answering the questions that helped me and other applicants here.

You are yet to provide responses that can help people secure the reason they came here for answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ok back to fake PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pace6:

You will hear Silent Reader grin grin grin Dem go come write like 100 words praising themselves

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

I see, are you worried too?
Did I mention your name?
Or are you guilty to anything I've said so far?

I'm worried with your decision to cause the distraction you just did and your counterpart did not hesitate to jump on the bandwagon with you as expected.

You still haven't said anything to Justify this your distraction

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

Is it that you don't know what your mission is or you need to be reminded that these guys one way or the other have been banned from this thread like @justwise clarified.
They did not need to care before answering the questions that helped me and other applicants here.

You are yet to provide responses that can help people secure the reason they came here for answers.
@Justwise did not ban @Justmellow and @Frankrobbn1. Dem just dey busy with customers they're getting with fake PPRs
Many guys don dey suspect this before today
. No be only me noticed the atrocities of these agents una call gurus. Someone don call @Frankrobbn1 last month too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pace6:

Na this one pain me pass because PPR news dey build my hope

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Part 1.
Someone I know followed up with one suspected fake PPR receiver. For some reasons I won't be calling names for now.
So the guy claimed to have received PPR and requested to join school group, he was added.
He was congratulated of cause.
It was September session whc we know to be 6th.

Investigation was placed on this particular person for quite some time now.. we just needed to be sure this is happening
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ay08020407288:
Make we Dey observe be our own.
But still on the matter June 29 applicant
Emilokan
Why you use your phone number do username? Small time. This one sef go turn guru grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Why you use your phone number do username?

Hahahahhahahahaha… abeg eh, how do you notice all these? Lmao!!! I don’t even look at monicker twice… i only look through to see PPR and rejoice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

Hahahahhahahahaha… abeg eh, how do you notice all these? Lmao!!! I don’t even look at monicker twice… i only look through to see PPR and rejoice
E go give testimony one day.... People go start to dey call am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
E go give testimony one day.... People go start to dey call am grin grin
Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guys....I need to go now.

A word is enough for the wise.......

Be careful, all of you. Lol

Need to focus on other things

Byeeee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

Na this one pain me pass because PPR news dey build my hope

Exactly!!! Say hope dey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
You will hear Silent Reader grin grin grin Dem go come write like 100 words praising themselves

Lwkmd... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Why you use your phone number do username? Small time. This one sef go turn guru grin grin

This one off me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Part 2
Fake ppr guy,
So we started asking him how far, how the preparation to travel is going, he will say he's not ready to travel yet, it was close to 6th oo when session will start.
6th passed he no travel for any reason, so later we asked him guy how far, he was giving one story or the other. We'll ask what's up with flight u don book he will say that one is not problem for such a close range oo.
When he finally agreed he' ve travelled we asked how far with flight how much and all that, he said he took a direct flight to Toronto 800k , who still de get direct flight to Toronto for 800k is there even a direct flight to Toronto currently?
It was obvious he was just lying probably he never expected anyone would follow up with him.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Broz no put my own i no be agent an I no Dey ask ? Much
Cos I did my admission myself an I use agent for my application an his not even here
If u check my post well I only keep mentioning June 29th emilokan
Pls direct ur obs go another way
Para Dey my body pls so I urge I use my number means waiting’s

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:
Part 2
Fake ppr guy,
So we started asking him how far, how the preparation to travel is going, he will say he's not ready to travel yet, it was close to 6th oo when session will start.
6th passed he no travel for any reason, so later we asked him guy how far, he was giving one story or the other. We'll ask what's up with flight u don book he will say that one is not problem for such a close range oo.
When he finally agreed he' ve travelled we asked how far with flight how much and all that, he said he took a direct flight to Toronto 800k , who still de get direct flight to Toronto for 800k is there even a direct flight to Toronto currently?
It was obvious he was just lying probably he never expected anyone would follow up with him.

Na them be people wey go rush here come shout it's PPR for me. And you'll be thinking God have forgotten you. My friend go and sit down and calm down IRCC requires patience, God never forget you anything, your PPR is on the way

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
U claim not to be an agent buh in d real sense of it, u r a real and baddest agent of derail. Wot do u stand to gain wen u hv succeeded in chasing away genuine people dat contribute to answering questions here wen u cannot and will never offer any answer to anybody's questions cos u HV nothing to offer.
With dis ur show of attitude, genuine people will be afraid to comment cos of fear of being tagged agents or scammers.
Genuine ppr will not be posted again cos of fear of being tagged fake ppr.
Let's always coordinate ourselves whenever we r in public forum, before u wake up to proof any point pls come with enof proof of evidence that is verifiable. Nobody is a kid anymore
EagleEye4040:
Guys....I need to go now.

A word is enough for the wise.......

Be careful, all of you. Lol

Need to focus on other things

Byeeee

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
My friend will u go and rest before I help u to rest with ur immature attitude.
Express2021:

Na them be people wey go rush here come shout it's PPR for me. And you'll be thinking God have forgotten you. My friend go and sit down and calm down IRCC requires patience, God never forget you anything, your PPR is on the way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Broz u wey Dey obs self hit the nail on the head who knows even u be agent self
I give agent my own work his not on this thread an moreover not everyone get chance to do all this him/herself so they must be delegation
An is agent I support agent but I don’t support ppr cos I use one also
U wan fish pple our u Dey open another acct broz u no mind self
Abeg no tag me broz
I no too Dey type like here so no stress me
I don’t support lie ppr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

Thank you for this clarification, sadly Mr eagleeye seems not to get it as he's only looking to call out agents with no apparent reason other than the fact that they are agents.
These guys have been providing useful information here and suddenly they went MIA leaving certain questions without replies. Mr Frank and others rarely assist with answers to questions here and you will agree with me that if questions dont get answered then the thread wouldn't be as useful as expected.
We need people with experience other than applicants like us, you understand.

I disagree with you on that, since they stopped posting has the thread stopped growing? Do you know that people that started this thread more than 12yrs ago are not here anymore but we are in part 22 now.

People are far too lazy to read even a page back for info, they are quick and immediate answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's immaturity and low self esteem dat is ur problem,u couldn't even man up to ur claims looking for who to blame for ur failures. Be happy for those dat r happy whether fake or real,and happiness will locate u too. Free us to be liking and rejoicing with d ppr whether real or fake,we like am dat way
Express2021:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Quick update for people that still don't know about this

if you're awaiting a response from IRCC, whenever you login to your portal, also check the list of documents you submitted.

Someone applied since June 15 & haven't gotten any response. She decided to check the documents she submitted yesterday and she saw that they required a new document and the grace period was supposed to elapse in some days.

So please, let's check everything, IRCC may not send emails most times, login your account, check submitted documents and ensure everything is ok and no document is required.

God bless you all except scammers and those with bad intentions

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.