Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,075 members, 7,842,071 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1259327 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Big lies.... These guys are products of this thread. Dem no start anything

These guys dem got their visas here. Dem come feel like say make dem sell the same knowledge dem gather here back to the thread that gave them freely.

Check all their posts in year 2017, 2018, 2019....

Dem be newbie wey later turn agents today.

They're now giving fake PPR testimonies for marketing

How does monetizing ones knowledge and experience translate to fraud?
Since you joined this thread, how many helpful information have you dropped asides calling people fraudsters.
Again if you have any personal experience it will be more helpful to share with the house and save your time for more rewarding endeavours instead of this.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

Lmao… na me you dey refer to? You don’t need to go tru corners. Mention my name boldly like Eagleeyes mentions names… I’m a lady, I can’t possibly beat you… I dont even have strength so no fear abeg… i no dey fear you too. I don’t intend to be a small agent. IRCC immigration consultant i dey aim for. I get your time?

I asked you a question and you decided to cover it up. Oga tell us how to know fake PPR make we know wetin we dey tap into

If you say its you then you said it, it will obviously be a guilty conscience, I'm not here to mention any name but expose all I see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
angie88:
@eagleeye4040 and @express. I want to sincerely believe dat u r d same person who is just jealous of ur fellow human's success. I HV been on dis platform for sometime now and I HV not read Abt anybody complain of being scammed. If u can't work hard so dat people will commend u for ur work,den don't be jealous of people whose hardwork speaks for them. Tankio
Jealous? Kikikiki Check well..... I no be agent or anything. So wetin I gain? These guys are not the first I will call out.... People here know how much I hate scammers and agents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Ah.... Better no tap wetin no good grin grin

How do I arrange my tapping now… nawao

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

How does monetizing ones knowledge and experience translate to fraud?
Since you joined this thread, how many helpful information have you dropped asides calling people fraudsters.
Again if you have any personal experience it will be more helpful to share with the house and save your time for more rewarding endeavours instead of this.
We're talking about Fake PPRs and Fake account marketing here. I know you're an agent too so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
I HV not read anything meaningful dat u HV contributed to dis thread.
EagleEye4040:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
angie88:
@eagleeye4040 and @express. I want to sincerely believe dat u r d same person who is just jealous of ur fellow human's success. I HV been on dis platform for sometime now and I HV not read Abt anybody complain of being scammed. If u can't work hard so dat people will commend u for ur work,den don't be jealous of people whose hardwork speaks for them. Tankio
If you are mentioning my name address me according to what I post, I never mentioned anyone's name or said anyone is a scammer. Go read my comments properly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
They're trying to change the Subject. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:
I don't understand the reason for this, there are household names here, whenever justwise opens a new thread he quotes these names you guys are peddling as alleged fraudsters.

These guys literally started this thread that we are claiming to be part of and they have been helpful.

This is a public platform where anyone has a right to comment and there will always be scammers so long as the internet exists.

If you have a personal experience then share it by all means and be SPECIFIC with the intention to educate and inform others as against looking for who to paint black.

You don't need to hide to speak your truth, you don't need to open new accounts as well, be confident with saying your truth and let others decide who and what to believe, you also do not need to gather attention to speak your truth, simply speak and people will listen.

Lastly there are no kids here as to say we have people to protect against fraudsters, the minute you decide to DM people you don't know for help is the time you set yourself up to be defrauded or assisted.

I give people credit each time they contribute meaningful materials here. I don't take credit for other people's hard work.

That does not mean that i support their other businesses here infact i hate it when people trying to play smart here while pretending to help.

I know some of them are agents using this thread to promote their work, i got no problem with that as long as they don't advertise it here or use another ID or individuals to advertise here. If you contact them privately and they charge you then that got nothing to do with me.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't come and be derailing this wonderful thread. Nobody is a kid here. Keep ur findings to urself and allow us to enjoy d thread in peace.
Express2021:

If you are mentioning my name address me according to what I post, I never mentioned anyone's name or said anyone is a scammer. Go read my comments properly

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
justwise:

I give people credit each time they contribute meaningful materials here. I don't take credit for other people's hard work.

That does not mean that i support their other businesses here infact i hate it when people trying to play smart here while pretending to help.

I know some of them are agents using this thread to promote their work, i got no problem with that as long as they don't advertise it here or use another ID or individuals to advertise here. If you contact them privately and they charge you then that got nothing to do with me.
Exactly the point The guy you quoted is agent too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

If you say its you then you said it, it will obviously be a guilty conscience, I'm not here to mention any name but expose all I see

Oga you no get talk… if you want to thread this path.. be BOLD and FEARLESS because if i sue you, you are definitely going in for Character defamation. Don’t be a weakling
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Jealous? Kikikiki Check well..... I no be agent or anything. So wetin I gain? These guys are not the first I will call out.... People here know how much I hate scammers and agents

Why do you hate agents? Make dem no chop again? It’s the ones that add scamming to it that i don’t support. Anyone can do their agency work but then they should follow NL rules. My own concern here is getting enough knowledge and my PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

You're derailing. @CharistoJames is not the enemy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
We're talking about Fake PPRs and Fake account marketing here. I know you're an agent too so I'm not surprised

Firstly I'm not an agent.
You've now switched from calling people fraudsters to knowing that PPRs are fake.
We will be waiting for you to point out the fake PPRs and also explain how you figured they were fake.

So many people with knowledge here have seized commenting leaving people here asking questions without getting replies. Maybe we should all vacate the thread so you can take over.

Someone here asked about visitation visa earlier for his spouse and no one had a clear and direct response for him, I'm surprised you didn't answer him so he would not get scammed rather you're here causing distractions.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Now let me reveal one mission of most fake PPR nd scammers.

1. They will be looking for school groups to join or province groups to join. When you add them or when you introduce them to admin to add them, be aware to face any damage they will cause, cus it will definitely end on how did they join this group.

2. Most of them fraudsters just want to have enough contact of those real ppl travelling, why? they may contact you to help them find house or buy something, one thing lead to the other you'll give them your account number. They will use it to receive funds from one white man they've deceived, they might end up telling u they're not interested anymore that you should refund. When FBI comes you know what's up...

I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
You're derailing. @CharistoJames is not the enemy

He will soon miss road
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

1. They will be looking for school groups to join or province groups to join. When you add them or when you introduce them to admin to add them, be aware to face any damage they will cause, cus it will definitely end on how did they join this group.

2. Most of them fraudsters just want to have enough contact of those real ppl travelling, why? they may contact you to help them find house or buy something, one thing lead to the other you'll give them your account number. They will use it to receive funds from one white man they've deceived, they might end up telling u they're not interested anymore that you should refund. When FBI comes you know what's up...

I'm coming

You are really speaking from experience because flesh and blood didn’t reveal this… So after defrauding people you decided to turn a new leaf? You must finish what you started by involving me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys?? Please has gotten admission in Seneca college here? I'm trying to get into a course in Seneca and I was informed as part of the admission process, I need to take a zoom test/exercise. Please does anyone know what to expect? Or how is it being done? Thanks

Someone should answer me.

@Gigdraft
@frankrobbn1
@@makano
@bullstriker
@ketima
@lekiboboe
@technix
@Anon123
@JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
For those asking about how I discovered fake PPR...
I'm coming to explain.
Meanwhile let's get back to travel helps and discussions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

Firstly I'm not an agent.
You've now switched from calling people fraudsters to knowing that PPRs are fake.
We will be waiting for you to point out the fake PPRs and also explain how you figured they were fake.

So many people with knowledge here have seized commenting leaving people here asking questions without getting replies. Maybe we should all vacate the thread so you can take over.

Someone here asked about visitation visa earlier for his spouse and no one had a clear and direct response for him, I'm surprised you didn't answer him so he would not get scammed rather you're here causing distractions.

Me that answered him, he said i should shut up. I dey wait make he ask again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

I'm coming
You're derailing bro. Whatsapp group? We're talking about this thread not credit card fraud or Whatsapp group issues

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:
For those asking about how I discovered fake PPR...
I'm coming to explain.
Meanwhile let's get back to travel helps and discussions
Talk about this not all those ones you've been saying about WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
You're derailing bro. Whatsapp group? We're talking about this thread not credit card fraud or Whatsapp group issues

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao!!! hahahahahahahahah. You seff shock
Normal people for this country no reach 5
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

You are really speaking from experience because flesh and blood didn’t reveal this… So after defrauding people you decided to turn a new leaf? You must finish what you started by involving me

I wonder why you are so much worried, did I mention your name or have I mentioned anyone's name so far? I'm only stating some atrocities going on, if you chose to attach yourself to one atrocity then it must be a guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
justwise:

Thank you for this clarification, sadly Mr eagleeye seems not to get it as he's only looking to call out agents with no apparent reason other than the fact that they are agents.
These guys have been providing useful information here and suddenly they went MIA leaving certain questions without replies. Mr Frank and others rarely assist with answers to questions here and you will agree with me that if questions dont get answered then the thread wouldn't be as useful as expected.
We need people with experience other than applicants like us, you understand.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Bro I'm just talking about general atrocity going on here so people can learn and be safe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
justwise:

Good one justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
johnstan:

Thank you for this clarification, sadly Mr eagleeye seems not to get it as he's only looking to call out agents with no apparent reason other than the fact that they are agents.
These guys have been providing useful information here and suddenly they went MIA leaving certain questions without replies. Mr Frank and others rarely assist with answers to questions here and you will agree with me that if questions dont get answered then the thread wouldn't be as useful as expected.
We need people with experience other than applicants like us, you understand.
They went MIA because they have so many customers now. They are too busy to contribute to the thread that made them. They need to keep the customers flowing in by posting fake PPR testimonies

You think they're here because they care about you? This guy sef.... Dem dey promote their businesses and when customers plenty, dem no go fit post here again

@Justwise knows what's up

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Express2021:

I wonder why you are so much worried, did I mention your name or have I mentioned anyone's name so far? I'm only stating some atrocities going on, if you chose to attach yourself to one atrocity then it must be a guilty conscience.

I agree i am guilty na… so prove your claims. And stop running round
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just look at how u slept and woke up to derail dis wonderful thread dis cool evening. Mthewwwww. And to think that I just commented to a baseless point.
Express2021:

I'm coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.