Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227635 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Easy break down…
Have in your account your tuition fees for the entire program and money for upkeep 1k Cad per month.
Your program runs for 2 years have the money in your account + 24k Cad for 2years up keep.
Then your account is good for visa application…
You don’t need proof of account to gain admission…
EnglandAmaka:
Good evening all.

Does one need to have all these money listed here or some of it like in UK before you are given admission and subquently get a visa?

If i have between 15k CAD to 20k CAD, can i get admission in this school?

If i get admission, will i be able to get a visa with like 20k CAD?

Thanks as i anticipate your response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by obyas2: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2022
I applied 27 June. It has passed the processing time
bepositive11:

When did you apply?

MP doesn't know whether it will take more than 12 weeks to process your application. You will likely not get any update until after 11th October because if there's no update in your application, the visa officer won't assess your application again until 11th October.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Be sure to get affidavit from high court NOT any other court and you are good..
If possible, state the reason for the mistake on your WEAC certificate. If you have more documents that proofs your correct date, attach them all.
Good luck
ademma2022:
HELLO house, please i have an issue which i am yet very clear about, my WAEC result as a different date from my international PASSPORT and NIN, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and i have gone to WAEC head offices here in lagos to see if they can correct the error but they said they do not correct error anymore , my question now is hope this wont affect my visa application as i intend to back the certificate with a notarized affidavit ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2022
What is stopping Mr Complainer from starting his own Agency business..Make e try am to see if E easy, even with "free" info....80% of visa agents are on Nairaland scooping "free" info but on silent mode...The sky is big enough for everyone to explore....
bepositive11:
I won't really say that he's a bitter person. He's upset because the guy gained free knowledge from here and instead of passing on the knowledge that he received for free, the guy is using that knowledge to make money from the very place he got that knowledge from. And he even refuses to acknowledge that he's an agent -- why? It's a business for him so of course he is an agent whether he acknowledges it or not.

I don't have anything against the guy and I don't know whether the PPRs are fake or not but I can understand why someone will be upset about what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Thank you!
Joedave25:
You made your points straight up......this guy is out to kill this thread. @ Justwise you need to salvage this ugly development before it gets out of hand.

So if you are Seun.......we no go hear word for here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!?.....you have not given any meaningful content rather you are busy painting others Black........

E no good ooooooo.I rest my case.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Thanks
johnstan:

Don't even bother stressing yourself or giving him the attention he craves, the owner of the thread praised him for all these distractions so what's the point.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi I can't speak for ircc, but the DOB on my waec certificate and even my degree transcript was wrong and I just got ppr. Maybe that's what made my application take so long sef. I think you should use the affidavit with faith cos Me I didn't even use that and I got an answer

ademma2022:
HELLO house, please i have an issue which i am yet very clear about, my WAEC result as a different date from my international PASSPORT and NIN, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and i have gone to WAEC head offices here in lagos to see if they can correct the error but they said they do not correct error anymore , my question now is hope this wont affect my visa application as i intend to back the certificate with a notarized affidavit ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by padie77: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Has anyone recently debited for Form A using sterling bank cry undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Niaso: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2022
It is well

We will laugh best alas

bepositive11:

Not all MPs are friendly to international students.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Freelyliving: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi guys , thankful for y'all, and I pray everyone expecting good news gets it ijn.
I intend applying for fairly priced Canada schools for course based masters in engineering ,

- Memorial university Newfoundland

- university of New Brunswick

These two schools I've checked up and I think they're fairly priced..

Here are my questions

1 What other fairly deposit fees schools in Canada with high acceptance rate can I check out ?

2 News Brunswick or Memorial university?

3. How do one easily pay application fees ?

I would really appreciate if my questions are answered...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by matthew080: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2022
I need help and Advise pls

I applied July 17,did bio and updated,
But since nothing,
I am waiting for medical request
What can I do to get request

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2022
If he is not going for an undergrad program, then he has nothing to worry IRCC about that issue.
My WAEC has different date of birth both year and day were errorneous, my birth certificate has one of my name (firstname precisely) incomplete. I didnt add my waec not any of my SSCE results to my burden of proof (credentials). as for my birth certificate, i added the thing like that and did not give any explanations because, my international passport, national ID, and NIN slip were all in sync.

oh, and i forgot to mention, one of my Diploma (ND precisely) didnt have my middle name. so all those issues really doesnt matter, mentioning them and trying to resolve them with our wishy-washee judicial system is only adding questionable complexities to your application.

I hope the OP gets this. Good luck

tlk2Prince:
If possible, state the reason for the mistake on your WEAC certificate. If you have more documents that proofs your correct date, attach them all.
Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
matthew080:

But since nothing,

You can either wait patiently to be sent the request or do an upfront medicals, the ball is in your court.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
matthew080:

But since nothing,

Go and do upfront to avoid more delay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Everyone’s case is different you know and IRCC or VOs have their eyes on things we don’t consider very important. Your comment is same like the previous
Previous one.
I believe he shared his concerns here to get advice on what to do about his situation, so in my opinion I’d suggest you get your documents to match or back it up with affidavit. You can also ignore believing it’s nothing just like the other guys did.

olokings:
If he is not going for an undergrad program, then he has nothing to worry IRCC about that issue.
My WAEC has different date of birth both year and day were errorneous, my birth certificate has one of my name (firstname precisely) incomplete. I didnt add my waec not any of my SSCE results to my burden of proof (credentials). as for my birth certificate, i added the thing like that and did not give any explanations because, my international passport, national ID, and NIN slip were all in sync.

oh, and i forgot to mention, one of my Diploma (ND precisely) didnt have my middle name. so all those issues really doesnt matter, mentioning them and trying to resolve them with our wishy-washee judicial system is only adding questionable complexities to your application.

I hope the OP gets this. Good luck

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2022
I already replied
shollyshine:
hello I sent you a mail.kindly reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2022
matthew080:

But since nothing,
Nothing there is absolutely nothing within your power that you can do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sholly100: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2022
I want to study biochemistry in university of winnipeg in Canada, who can put me through all I need to know and have
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
BenedictStinson:

Applyboard gives offer letter without any payment. Though they will have a deadline date for deposit payment on the letter

Good day, Mr Benedict.

Why do Applyboard have a deadline for deposit payment on their letter?

From your experience, are they authentic and reliable?
Though I have seen a level of professionalism from them, and we know any organization can be professional until money is paid.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
benjamin0A:
1)Hello wonderful people of NL, I need urgent help with some informations
2)is there any good college or univesity in Canada i can get admitted into for May 2023 with 2'2( second class lower ) ECONMIST 2019 set,
3)I have tried NBCC no more admission for May 2023 Course Business Analysis
4)I am skilled in Routing and switching, network support engineering, frontend web development , CSS,Professional digital Marketter.Retail Sales Associate
5)I am sponsoring Myself , No parent , No relative , am a self employed, Nigeria registered with CAC under my name
6)I wish to apply for student Visa for Masters or Post Graduate Degree
7)please my NL people use your professionalism tactics to help me look for a school not less than 9k-12k Canadian dollar and Minimal deposit.
cooli will like to study BUSINESS ANALYSIS, Which relatively low-fee institution can i apply for?
9) i don't wish to renew my house for 2023 , I need urgent help

Hi , You can help yourself by making research on Google.com

Have a great day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shollyshine(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2022
hayoBams:
I already replied
oh thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dzi1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
SOPWriter:
How to Choose the Right School for a Postgraduate Program

When it comes to choice of school, some individuals consider this as an herculean task, and that is why it could be hard to answer the “Why this school?” question, when standing in front of that beast of a VO.

As usual, I will be brief while giving out my tips.

You are welcome to ask your questions as we proceed.

STEP 1
Search for the best set of schools in your field: There are numerous prestigious schools around the world, but each is known for the quality of students it produces (in a particular discipline or more).
Now, before choosing an institution that you want to invest your precious time and money into, you should crosscheck it to know if it really worth it. Go on the internet, and then research about its exploit in your field. A website such as https://www.usnews.com is a good tool.

Step 2
Check the cost: There is this saying, “Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.” Meaning, something good costs money. The next thing after listing out the schools that are in line with your goal is to check the tuition to see if you are capable of affording them. If you can’t, there is option of financial aid, especially if you have good academic qualifications. Contact financial aid immediately! Inquire!

STEP 3
Check and confirm you meet each of the school’s academic qualification: This is quite straightforward. Visit the school’s admission eligibility page to see if you meet its admission requirements. Don’t waste application fee!

STEP 4
Apply: You are wondering if it is that simple? Of course, yes, it is as simple as that. Go ahead and apply to that school of your interest, and then follow up with the undergraduate or graduate admission office via phone call or email.

I have taken out of my valuable time to write this short piece, in order to guide someone out there, and I hope you will find this useful.

I wish that somebody a good kind of luck.

Kudos to you @Sopwriter, i've read a couple o posts testifying of your kind help.
Kindly come to my aid!
Am just starting the whole process, though i've found a couple of schools in Canada to pursue M.Arch.
however, am yet to apply because i need the advise, I am married with two children and i wish to move with them,
Is there a way i may capture them?
Is canada a better option compared to USA
I have a good number of people in the US that could be of help, but i discovered that American universities tuition is on the high side compared to Canada.
Counsels from oters would be highly appreciated as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
matthew080:

But since nothing,

Just keep praying...

I applied July 10th and nothing yet o.

NB: second time applicant for that matter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sholly100:
I want to study biochemistry in university of winnipeg in Canada, who can put me through all I need to know and have

Here is the link to the program, click on it to get all the information you want by reading it.
https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/biochemistry/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
You need to print out the form, sign, put the date and then scan it. That is what I did.

Moyosore019:
Good evening, please I am trying to sign on the family information form for my study permit( Canada �� ) but I can't sign or even write my full name. Please what can I do?
@Justwise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thaiwo1234: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello
Please who has the fee waiver code for Seneca college??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
tlk2Prince:
Good luck
thank you for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
TOPAI7:

Good day, Mr Benedict.

Why do Applyboard have a deadline for deposit payment on their letter?

From your experience, are they authentic and reliable?
Though I have seen a level of professionalism from them, and we know any organization can be professional until money is paid.
Best regards

The deadline for deposit payment is actually from the school not applyboard

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eligibility review just started and I am screaming I haven't even gotten PPR yet and I am already shaking with joy took three months for eligibility to start I am so grateful to God. This God works wonders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rafabenitez: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please I have been asked to go for medicals,which I have done and few days later on my ircc gc portal it shows medical passed, please what is the next thing to expect,my mind has not been at rest,can someone advise please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.