Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1231685 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
How can I contact you please??
It’s very important. Thank you

Wealthh:

So sorry about this charito baby❤️❤️...sending you tons of hugs.....
Now,have come to believe that, 80% of people posting ppr here are fake like what eagleeyes said...Because I can’t imagine if that’s how ircc gives out visa,we won’t have a large volume of people traveling to UK every fucking day! Should we say charito’s documents are not perfect or her application is not strong enough....I have like 5different people that I know physically that applied since last year,no response from ircc till date including me...so sometimes, when I see some people posting their ppr,I be like ehnnn ehnnn this people go sabi the VO handling their applications o....Anyway,it’s well...getting Canada visa is not for the weak! Na steady stand strong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samy2big: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dear lovely people,

I appreciate all the information i have received from everyone of you here.
This will be my first time to ask a question.

I will really appreciate your detailed response.

I got a visa refusal (Canada study permit)
Reason: Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself

Profile:
Application: 17th May 2022
Biometric upload: 24th May 2022
Upfront medicals: 1st June 2022
Upfront Passed: 29th July 2022
Eligibility review: 30th Aug 2022
Visa Refusal: 21Sept 2022
program duration is 15months
Its a vocational/professional program, i already have my HND,PGD,MBA

Financial Documentation:
Half tuition paid (4300CAD),bal. is 4300CAD
Sponsorship letter from Fiancee based in US
Bank statement of sponsor (25000CAD)
My Pension statement. (i did not upload my bank statement)
Pictures with Sponsor with her engagement ring
Pictures with sponsor and my sister
letters of relationship support from sponsors' friends and family and also my family members ( total:4letters uploaded. 2each from both family)

Question:
1. How do i tackle this refusal next time?

2. My Option 1: I was thinking of completing the full tuition then provide a GIC of 10,000CAD , does this make sense?. (Please explain in detail). Must i also add my bank statement after the GIC

3. My option 2: A friend A friend living in Canada is offering to fund my naira bank account with the NAIRA equivalent of 10,000CAD after i paid my full tuition and then i print the statement after 1week, thereafter send back the money to him less than 2weeks. (He said that IRCC only confirms the authenticity of the statement from the financial institution NOT the amount as at date of confirmation. What is your HONEST view on this option

4. What other options can you suggest for me, i will really appreciate

5. Must i do the police report again?, apart from the deferral admission letter. which other document , must i reprint on a recent date?

6. Does it mean that if i tackle this refusal on insufficient fund well that there is no other reason to reject my application ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freddie009(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please how long would it take for your WES payment to reflect, it is four days now, though I have my reference number already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jeffi7: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day all.

Pls I am about applying for Sowp visa as my spouse has traveled to Canada in early August.
1. What is the list of documents to submit for an SOWP application?

2. How much do I need in my account as proof of fund for myself and 3 kids application?

3. Is it better I use my spouse gckey account or I create a new account for my application?

4. What are the reason one shud use for application for SOWP visa?

5. How long does it take on the average for IRCC response?

6. Is police report necessary for Sowp application?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eligibility and background checks should be next.
Calm your yourself, it’s gone be positive feedback �

rafabenitez:
Please I have been asked to go for medicals,which I have done and few days later on my ircc gc portal it shows medical passed, please what is the next thing to expect,my mind has not been at rest,can someone advise please.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
I really admire your energy.
Please find out the reason for refusal at least. You owe yourself that.
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Application submitted 5th April
Biometrics done and updated 8th April
Upfront medical updated 11th April
Eligibility 4th May
Ghost updates 9th May, 20th May, 17th July and 16th September
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Yes, i was refused… All thanks to God regardless and NO I WILL NOT REAPPLY.

I’m still here, going no where but may not be active because i need to channel my energy elsewhere.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

I’m still here, going no where but may not be active because i need to channel my energy elsewhere.

It is well my dear. Let the will of God be done. may God strengthen you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Segun7201: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
How can I contact you please??
It’s very important. Thank you

Swears bro i feel the same because my application is over 8 months now.... I even changed my resumption date for the third time now.. resuming January and have being waiting since last year december although my medical as being confirmed and also filled a webform with new resumption date...

When i see People posting PPR within 3-4 months am always amazed and feel canada don forget my application ooo

I hope i see good news before this year runs out and to everyone expecting PPR i hope it favours everyone

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello brother…
Can you drop a message in the Bulgarian thread and I will answer you. Thank you

ajayidebo:
Good day brother @tlk2Prince. I noticed your moniker from the Bulgaria thread you championed. If you don't mind I want to ask you some questions in respect of moving from Bulgaria to the Schengen zone legally and how you did it during your time.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xclusiveman: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
I’ll still advise her to try. Here is why:

UK is easier to get into, but expensive and difficult to maintain your status after your program. I have also been waiting and praying for charito and I think now she has enough knowledge to re-apply.

Application for PGWP in the UK is expensive and if you still need an employer to sponsor you.

- check here: https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa

I think anyone should atleast try twice before giving up. It’s difficult, but doable.

So sorry, but don’t give up pls.

Letuspraytogod:
No. Don’t advice her to re-apply.
Let her channel her energy elsewhere.
If you’ve the funds, go to UK. You’d get your visa in less than 6weeks.
Canada is too draining. Waiting on them will Bleep your mental health up.
I haven’t been living like a normal human since. Application is almost a year now.
It’s crazy but it is what it is.
God is the greatest

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honestly I don’t know how this guys will receive someone’s application and just drop it off somewhere or the person/people handling the application are on vacation ahbi sick… I don’t get it.
It is really not normal for a student application to last more than the time frame, I can’t make any sense of it.
Mine just showing “ we are reviewing your application and will get back to you if we need anything”

It’s months now and I wonder what they still reviewing for Gods sake. I can only wait and be hopeful.

Segun7201:

Swears bro i feel the same because my application is over 8 months now.... I even changed my resumption date for the third time now.. resuming January and have being waiting since last year december although my medical as being confirmed and also filled a webform with new resumption date...

When i see People posting PPR within 3-4 months am always amazed and feel canada don forget my application ooo

I hope i see good news before this year runs out and to everyone expecting PPR i hope it favours everyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
You can use mybankstatement(MBS) which is just one page.

Frankielilbaby:

Please have any of your applicants used gift deed my proof of funds is 100% from my father transferred to me with a notarized gift deed and a letter from him, affidavit of support and I could not attach the bank statement where the money was transferred from because of size limit but I sent it after that. I am 18 fresh out of boarding school so I haven't done any work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
samy2big:
Dear lovely people,

Reason: Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself

Profile:

Financial Documentation:
letters of relationship support from sponsors' friends and family and also my family members ( total:4letters uploaded. 2each from both family)

Question:

2. My Option 1: I was thinking of completing the full tuition then provide a GIC of 10,000CAD , does this make sense?. (Please explain in detail). Must i also add my bank statement after the GIC

3. My option 2: A friend A friend living in Canada is offering to fund my naira bank account with the NAIRA equivalent of 10,000CAD after i paid my full tuition and then i print the statement after 1week, thereafter send back the money to him less than 2weeks. (He said that IRCC only confirms the authenticity of the statement from the financial institution NOT the amount as at date of confirmation. What is your HONEST view on this option

5. Must i do the police report again?, apart from the deferral admission letter. which other document , must i reprint on a recent date?

6. Does it mean that if i tackle this refusal on insufficient fund well that there is no other reason to reject my application ?

I think the real reason for your refusal is because you are going for a course that is far far lower than your highest qualification. The chances of getting approval even if you pay all the tuition fee and provide enough money in your account is still very low unless your SOP is very powerful and convincing plus grace and mercy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
don4real:
You can use mybankstatement(MBS) which is just one page.

Ecobank does not have the mybankstatement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Order your GCMS notes to get detailed information as regards your refusal

samy2big:
Dear lovely people,

Profile:

Financial Documentation:

Question:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

Abeg no just vex me this evening I call name I haven't even seen ur useless response until now when you picked up your phone to yarn rubbish. I just said it as a warning this is not something just anybody can do for him.
Oya how do you want to help, you be Waec agent abi legal praticitioner for affidavit, please respect yourself and your age here please I did not mention anyone's name if you see skip and pass after all no be you I dey talk to.
Nawa oh
weldon for your useful response.clap for yourself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please check your email. I just sent a message
Let us be consoling ourselves.
Our application has taking so fcking long!
Please respond to your email let’s talk

Segun7201:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
No. Don’t advice her to re-apply.
Let her channel her energy elsewhere.
If you’ve the funds, go to UK. You’d get your visa in less than 6weeks.
Canada is too draining. Waiting on them will Bleep your mental health up.
I haven’t been living like a normal human since. Application is almost a year now.
It’s crazy but it is what it is.
God is the greatest

Wow! I also suggested UK before reading this. I think I will have to try the UK next if I am refused.

My friend that we started this thing together this year's August got his UK visa within 4 days using their priority application. He travelled just this last Thursday. What makes UK even easier and better is that there are some job his wife can easily get in the UK that will entitle her to a 5 year work permit. After 3 years, she will get indefinite to remain and then permanent residence in the 5th year. So, I've been asking why all these unnecessary stress about Canada since everything is about the same Japa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
When did you apply? Did you apply last year too??

tlk2Prince:
Honestly I don’t know how this guys will receive someone’s application and just drop it off somewhere or the person/people handling the application are on vacation ahbi sick… I don’t get it.
It is really not normal for a student application to last more than the time frame, I can’t make any sense of it.
Mine just showing “ we are reviewing your application and will get back to you if we need anything”

It’s months now and I wonder what they still reviewing for Gods sake. I can only wait and be hopeful.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
You understand the whole scope my bro!
I feel like we all need to stop deceiving ourselves. That’s why I had to correct this person the other time talking about passion.
Passion for what? You be patriotic citizen?

And the other guy is talking about Pgwp after graduation! Nobody is asking her to stay in the UK after graduation!
She can re-apply to canada before she’s done and I’m sure they’d give it to her and she can still achieve her aim and goals.

Refusal isn’t the problem tbh. The problem is IF YOU WANT TO REFUSE SOMEONE, refuse them when their application is 1-2 months let them know their faith immediately; which one is refusing someone after waitin 4,5,6,7,8 months upwards, what kind of daft decision is this.

And them say oyinbo get sense mtcheww

Ocool:

Wow! I also suggested UK before reading this. I think I will have to try the UK next if I am refused.

My friend that we started this thing together this year's August got his UK visa within 4 days using their priority application. He travelled just this last Thursday. What makes UK even easier and better is that there are some job his wife can easily get in the UK that will entitle her to a 5 year work permit. After 3 years, she will get indefinite to remain and then permanent residence in the 5th year. So, I've been asking why all these unnecessary stress about Canada since everything is about the same Japa.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Latyphat7: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello guru in the house,

Please I need your assistance in how to make IOM medical payment through online banking based on the swift code.
I will be glad if this can be attached to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination

Please guy I need help. I did my medical and IOM notifed me they submitted it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samy2big: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Betterlife30 post=116979937]

The course is not lower than my MBA. It is a professional course not educational course.

Why should they use insufficient fund as a reason to deny visa application on the basis of lower lower course though �

I thought they normally list all the reasons if they are more than one reasons �

I will appreciate more clarification on this too fams.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
You understand the whole scope my bro!
I feel like we all need to stop deceiving ourselves. That’s why I had to correct this person the other time talking about passion.
Passion for what? You be patriotic citizen?

And the other guy is talking about Pgwp after graduation! Nobody is asking her to stay in the UK after graduation!
She can re-apply to canada before she’s done and I’m sure they’d give it to her and she can still achieve her aim and goals.

Refusal isn’t the problem tbh. The problem is IF YOU WANT TO REFUSE SOMEONE, refuse them when their application is 1-2 months let them know their faith immediately; which one is refusing someone after waitin 4,5,6,7,8 months upwards, what kind of daft decision is this.

And them say oyinbo get sense mtcheww

I wonder o...Refusing after waiting for a whole 8months...my application has clocked 10months and they are still on we are reviewing...what are they reviewing abegii?? I no even mind again....I wan give them this year mk I find Uk or Germany go...
PS: Bro kindly resend your mail...I no see ham

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
samy2big:
Dear lovely people,

Profile:

Financial Documentation:

Question:

As someone else rightly said, pls order your GCMS/CBSA notes to get a detailed explanation of the reason for the refusal.

However, I strongly suspect it was refused for these reasons:

- based on your age, you should have some source of income and submitted your bank statement;
- you didn't say if you submitted a letter of sponsorship from your sponsor but if you actually didn't, the VO will have raised concern about the certainty of your access to the funds.
- also, your sponsor should show some commitment by sending some part or all of your living exp for first year to you.
- I doubt you will need the Police character certificate again but I stand to be corrected.
- again, "insufficient funds" seems like a generic term for Proof of Funds refusal. It doesn't look like there are not enough funds, its your access to them that looks questionable.
- if there were any other reasons for refusal, they would have stated. But just try to make sure you leave no stones unturned in your next application.

I'm just an applicant like you but from what I have learnt o, which all stand to be corrected, address the above and you should be good.
Wish you all the best!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timex146: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is shocking.

CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=samy2big post=116981121][/quote]

Only your GCMS note can state the actual reason. Request for it first before you reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Yoooo CharitoJames, so sorry about this. Wish you the strength to pull through.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enddystar(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enddystar:
There's a twist! �
I went for my upfront medical at IOM only to be told to wait behind for TB test. Test has been done and I am to wait for 2 months for the result to be out.
A doctor at the clinic advised me to hold on till then before applying. Has anyone experienced this? How did you tackle it. Please help a brother. Thank you

Dear ...,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician or any other Panel Physician approved by IRCC, who will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

On the following link you will find a list of all the approved Panel Physicians that you may choose to complete your additional tests:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please contact your panel physician at your earliest convenience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tolifefun:
weldon for your useful response.clap for yourself
Uncle rest post since when it is now you want to reply abeg go sleep.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please is it compulsory to do a police clearance certificate for the application of study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olasilas95: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations to you......I receive mine with faith .
We apply same day
CharitoJames:

Congratulations… Mine is coming oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.