Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211770 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shupy: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Ebrustee:
Please is this still available... I'm interested
No, it is not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Sam2504:
which university pls ...i want to apply too bros

It’s Undergraduate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Treasure134:

Let me be the first to congratulate you @Charitojames

Thanks a lot Treasure... Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Timaiko:
Hello House,

For the upfront medical, I don't know how long it takes for the results to be out. Can I submit my visa application while waiting for the medical result. To be submitted with my application whenever the result is out? OR I have to wait for the medical result to be submitted together at the start of my application.

Thank you allsmiley

What you submit is the slip given to you after medicals... You won’t be the one to send your result to IRCC, they will send your result to embassy directly all you have to do is upload the slip so go ahead and apply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:15am On Aug 06, 2022
miimssss:
Hello NL’s

I’m trying to order my GCMS notes using GCMSWRITERS but the process is confusing. I have paid the fee and placed an order. Isn’t my application number necessary for acquiring my GCMS notes? But there is no provision for this on their website. All it says is send consent form to their email. Please help !

Thanks

While sending the form, send in your app number then

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Lekannn:
Timeline

First time applicant.
Application submitted 25th of May 2022
Upfront medical 23rd of May
Biometrics 30th, updated the same day
Medical passed on the 7th of June, eligibility started the same day
Ghost update on the 9th or June.
BVL 5th of august, 6:35am
PPR 1:55pm

Document submitted (applicant)
SOP
LOA
Degree certificate
Transcripts
WAEC certificate
NYSC certificate
Professional license
IELTS
CAC
Business certificates and document
Family birth certificate
Family pictures
Old passport and past visa
Police character certificate
MBS showing fees deposited in my account and savings

Sponsor’s documents
MBS
CAC documents
Tax clearance receipt and certificate
Company invoice
Certificate of memorandum and article of association
Some business certificate showing company’s activity
C of O of two properties with receipts
Land survey of properties
Development permit of properties
Newspaper publication of property
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
Driver’s license
Passport and past visas

Application approved after 10 weeks and 4 days, I started sending mails at the beginning of week 9 without a response till PPR. Paid first semester fees and sent the receipt on July 7.

I really want to appreciate Makano for his professional help and expertise in putting it all together in such a short time, we applied 8 days after getting the admission decision.
I pray everyone waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible.

Amen!!! Congratulations to you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks it did
Gigdraft:
Hi Gaeul,

Please visit the link below to compress your pdf file:

https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf

I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks
Hanzat:
TRY ilovepdf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miimssss: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Alright

Thanks !
CharitoJames:

While sending the form, send in your app number then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Kpoksie01:
Thanks all for the information and explanations and detailed answers to requests and questions on the thread. Also, kodos to those who have been successful in getting their ppr and study permits.
Please I need someone to please advice me on the next line of action I can take...I applied for for a Canadian study visa using an agent. We (I &my wife) did our biometrics mid June 2022 but we haven't heard anything since then. What can I do now, I am wondering if we should go ahead and do upfront medicals now because resumption at the university is Sept 2022. I am just confused right now.
Kindly advise please.

If you don't have valid medicals within 12 months, i'ld suggest you do same while waiting as it is a requirement for visas beyond 6 months.

I have seen people receive their PPR without doing medicals tho, however, I feel it was waived cos of how long their application has been under review and how close their resumption date is (just assumptions, not certain).

In anycase, it's still up to you to decide afterall IRCC doesn't suggest upfront, people just do it to fast track their review.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by charli5(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2022
olutoyiin:
So my Medicals and Biometrics have been updated today, praise God. Eligibility hasn't started though but I know God will do it.

Congratulations
Please how long did it take to update the medicals and biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Deebee13,

Chill and try to save some stress for IRCC. Things evolve. As long as the slip or paper contains biometrics payment, biometrics, passport biodata, and VFS authentication information, you are good.

Also, you can compare with others that submitted (almost) at the same time as you.

Success is all I wish You!

smiley Thank you so much.
Will do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Katehasty: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello house , good morning Pls if you have anyone looking for someone to share apartment with around Conestoga water loo or doon pls help me with the person contact or if you can help me get apartment at a sweet price too pls contact me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Please, someone help me out

I submitted my C of O of two lot of land without the receipts of acquisition.
Would this be a problem for my application??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations to all PPR receivers.
Everyone here will get their's.
One thing that is confirmed about IRCC is that they don't have any any particular time plan for processing visa, so no one should feel bothered about delay or whatever. Start sending mails and webforms if its delaying too much.
July applicants where are you guys, it's getting to us already.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Marchjuliet: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello
Pls who's going to Vancouver...

Pls is their any Whatsapp group or forum for Vancouver people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2022
timagbo:
Please, someone help me out

I submitted my C of O of two lot of land without the receipts of acquisition.
Would this be a problem for my application??
Hi Timagbo,

The Certificate of Occupancy is a major document for expressing the degree of protection and your control of the allotted land. If you wish to include your receipt of acquisition, please do so using the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboki1859(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2022
But I read that processing time is 12 weeks and that you can only contact them after 12 weeks. Guys that have send mails during processing time did they get response

Isyma:
Congratulations to all PPR receivers.
Everyone here will get their's.
One thing that is confirmed about IRCC is that they don't have any any particular time plan for processing visa, so no one should feel bothered about delay or whatever. Start sending mails and webforms if its delaying too much.
July applicants where are you guys, it's getting to us already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shollyshine(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Following
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello gurus in the house

Please i am new here. I want to apply for my MBA in Canada and i will be looking forward to make use of student loan. I was referred to University of Regina because of no IELTS. I want to apply for Mpower loan but the university is not on their list.

Please which universities give admission without IELTS and is supported by mpower. Also i would appreciate any other financial institutions that give student loans for intl study

This answer will help me narrow my search

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Lekannn:
Timeline

First time applicant.
Application submitted 25th of May 2022
Upfront medical 23rd of May
Biometrics 30th, updated the same day
Medical passed on the 7th of June, eligibility started the same day
Ghost update on the 9th or June.
BVL 5th of august, 6:35am
PPR 1:55pm

Document submitted (applicant)
SOP
LOA
Degree certificate
Transcripts
WAEC certificate
NYSC certificate
Professional license
IELTS
CAC
Business certificates and document
Family birth certificate
Family pictures
Old passport and past visa
Police character certificate
MBS showing fees deposited in my account and savings

Sponsor’s documents
MBS
CAC documents
Tax clearance receipt and certificate
Company invoice
Certificate of memorandum and article of association
Some business certificate showing company’s activity
C of O of two properties with receipts
Land survey of properties
Development permit of properties
Newspaper publication of property
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
Driver’s license
Passport and past visas

Application approved after 10 weeks and 4 days, I started sending mails at the beginning of week 9 without a response till PPR. Paid first semester fees and sent the receipt on July 7.

I really want to appreciate Makano for his professional help and expertise in putting it all together in such a short time, we applied 8 days after getting the admission decision.
I pray everyone waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible.

Congrats once again man... I'm next to testify

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kemi2606: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning everyone! Please is there whatsapp group for university of manitoba intending students and also conestoga college?? Please I need it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kemi2606: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning everyone! Please is there whatsapp group for university of manitoba intending student and also conestaga college. Please I need it. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2022
skentelelady:
Hello gurus in the house

Please i am new here. I want to apply for my MBA in Canada and i will be looking forward to make use of student loan. I was referred to University of Regina because of no IELTS. I want to apply for Mpower loan but the university is not on their list.

Please which universities give admission without IELTS and is supported by mpower. Also i would appreciate any other financial institutions that give student loans for intl study

This answer will help me narrow my search

Thank you

Hi,

To confirm schools supported by mpower simply check mpower website, afterwards you can check the schools website to confirm their admission requirements and if they offer MBA program.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WiZiggy: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Hi Gigdraft,
exactly one month to school resumption today! My heart is beginning to do me somehow, I have placed an order for my GCMS notes today, I have sent mails and webforms, one of the mails says file is under active review, June 6th applicant, what further steps can I take to expedite the process, next intake is Sept 2023,so deferral is not an option for me, it's gon be a long wait that will eat me up! Kindly suggest what further steps I can take as I've ran out of time and options. Thanks a lot.
Gigdraft:
Hi Timagbo,

The Certificate of Occupancy is a major document for expressing the degree of protection and your control of the allotted land. If you wish to include your receipt of acquisition, please do so using the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Gigdraft:
Hi Timagbo,

Thank you so much Gigdraft
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vanessaokoh: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning everyone
Please am I supposed to be scared if ircc have not requested for my medicals? I did my biometric on the 31st of may
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zbk001: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Good morning friends;

Pls FOR MPOWER LOAN: after all factors have been considered, do I have to have specific amount of cash in my account to be fully eligible.

I appreciate ur contribution
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Popson09: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Vanessaokoh:
Good morning everyone
Please am I supposed to be scared if ircc have not requested for my medicals? I did my biometric on the 31st of may

I also did mine on the 31st of May.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dzees: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Pls share if you find one. Going to Vancouver as well by the grace of God

Marchjuliet:
Hello
Pls who's going to Vancouver...

Pls is their any Whatsapp group or forum for Vancouver people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vanessaokoh: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Popson09:

I also did mine on the 31st of May.

It will end in praise

Amen oh�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timaiko: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
CharitoJames:

What you submit is the slip given to you after medicals... You won’t be the one to send your result to IRCC, they will send your result to embassy directly all you have to do is upload the slip so go ahead and apply

Thank you very much for clarifying

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.