Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240758 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Please, is it still possible for visa application to be approved after receiving a “Procedural Fairness” letter?

Has anyone on here gotten a “Procedural Fairness” letter and his/her application was still approved?

Though I have responded to it accordingly but I’m really concerned.

Please advise!

Damn... you're not sleeping because of this? Calm down bro...

No one can predict anything. Some people have said that some applications still get approved but some applications get rejected.

Just prepare yourself for all the possibilities. Decide what you will do if your application should get approved and what you will do if your application should get rejected. That may calm you down.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2022
henrymazi:
Please how long does it take from the day one's passport leaves Lagos VFS to the day it is returned? Pls I need answers, the range of time to expect passport pass back. Lagos VFS receivedy passport on 19th October, it arrived Abuja VFS on 21st October and till now the VFS tracking page is still saying that my processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office. Epp me Epp me
Though this is time it took for other person’s passport..from lagos vfs to abuja vfs then back to lagos vfs .it took 8 days..
Passport should be expect back to lagos vfs today..27 sep
If courier is used, it should be forwarded to courier today to the destination on envelope. Unless there is delay in abuja

Then It took 3 days to stamp passport from time sent from vfs lagos to abuja vfs.

Secondary check your mycic account to see if any update . If counterfoil issued or letter of introduction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Lolaflair:
So no one is going to niagara college canada. Anyone knows a friend there already or someone about to graduate from there please connect me with them. May everyone waiting for PPR be granted with ease. Success to everyone on this canada journey.

I'm going to Niagara College. My program starts winter 2023.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Djdimeji:
Hello house,
Please can someone advise me on the upfront medicals please.
I'm a prospective student for Canada and going by the time already, applying for the NSE is my best bet, and for this I would need an upfront medical.
So my question,
1. In order to do this upfront medicals must I have commenced any form of the visa process or I can just go ahead with first getting the medicals done in preparation for the visa application.
2. How much does it costs. Particularly for ikeja, Lagos.
3. How long does it take to get the results ready for the visa process.

NB: I'm for the winter intake 2023 and don't want it to pass or be deferred due to processing time, reason why I'm gathering info on what it's going to take to be eligible for the NSE which includes ielts, police clearance and biometrics.

So given all these can anyone just kindly advice on how to adequately time and arrange myself in order to be able to meet up.
Thank you!

1. It’s not compulsory to have commenced your application before upfront medicals.

2. The cost in IOM should be #46,500 for one adult and the cost for kids differ.

3. The result should be ready at the shortest possible time, but on that same day of the medicals, an e-Medical sheet would be given to you to include in your application.

Goodluck

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
So as promised.
The documents I submitted are as follows:

FOR CLIENT INFORMATION

SOP
Age Declaration
Company Letter of Introduction
Spousal Letter of Consent
Marriage Certificate, Sworn Affidavit and Change of name
Kids’ Birth Certificates
CV
Wife’s International Passport
Family Pictures
Deed of Assignment
Irrevocable Power of Attorney 1
Irrevocable Power of Attorney 2
Car License
Police Character Certificate
NYSC Certificate
BSc Certificate
English Proficiency from University
YOUWIN Certificate
CBN Certificate of Merit

For Proof of Means of Financial Support

My Bank Statement
Bank Reference Letter
Receipt of CAD 8000 Tuition Deposit
Letter of Explanation for Weekly Cash deposit
Customers’ Invoices and Cash Receipt
Suppliers’ Invoices
Employment letter
Confirmation Letter
Previous Employer Reference Letter
Acknowledgement of Resignation
2 CAC Certificate of Registration
Land Pictures
Office Pictures
Pictures of my banana and plantain plantation
Picture From one of my Business Units

I got all the info from nairaland, i'm grateful to everybody.
I started and completed the entire process myself to the Glory of God. God will show up to everyone expecting PPR IJN. Amen

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Djdimeji:
Hello house,
Please can someone advise me on the upfront medicals please.
I'm a prospective student for Canada and going by the time already, applying for the NSE is my best bet, and for this I would need an upfront medical.
So my question,
1. In order to do this upfront medicals must I have commenced any form of the visa process or I can just go ahead with first getting the medicals done in preparation for the visa application.
2. How much does it costs. Particularly for ikeja, Lagos.
3. How long does it take to get the results ready for the visa process.

NB: I'm for the winter intake 2023 and don't want it to pass or be deferred due to processing time, reason why I'm gathering info on what it's going to take to be eligible for the NSE which includes ielts, police clearance and biometrics.

So given all these can anyone just kindly advice on how to adequately time and arrange myself in order to be able to meet up.
Thank you!

Your other questions have been answered but with respect to NSE, the route has not been effective for months. It would be advisable you prepare yourself standard processing times.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
bepositive11:

Damn... you're not sleeping because of this? Calm down bro...

No one can predict anything. Some people have said that some applications still get approved but some applications get rejected.

Just prepare yourself for all the possibilities. Decide what you will do if your application should get approved and what you will do if your application should get rejected. That may calm you down.

Trust me, I am not sleeping truly. I haven’t slept up to 20hrs since I received this letter on Saturday.

Now this is the issue here: I already have UK ban due to an agent’s stupidity. I applied for a visit visa in 2019 and submitted my original bank statement but guess what? The bastard went to fudge a statement which I didn’t know about, it resulted to UK giving me 10 years ban and this year’s December would make it 3 years. And due to my own stupidity, I trusted another agent with the visit visa to Canada in 2020 and the application fee was reversed back to him and I didn’t know about it until now. Now that this my current study application that I did by myself is about to work out, but that silly error on the 2020 application is about to ruin my chance and a possible ban too. My wife would be relocating to the UK next week Thursday (exactly a week today) as a registered nurse, we haven’t been able to have a good time together since I received this procedural fairness letter.

I look at my wife that we just got married last month and I want to express my feelings on how much I would miss her but damn!!! Something inside of me is killing me so badly that I can’t even express my feelings and our excitement for her new job in the UK and her departure is affected as a family, obviously my laughter and smiles are forced and unreal because I’m hurting inside and she knows. We now have to start looking at UK for me again.

God please, I come before you with Matthew 7:7-8 that says, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

Please, wipe our tears and answer all our prayers, open the doors of Canada to us all on this platform through Jesus Christ your only son. AMEN

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeskee(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Justwise

Pls I need explanation on what Canadian cover page is and how do i go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
hardeydara213:
Hello house pls I have bsc in bus - admin with 2.2 & I intend studying Bus-Admin _purchasing & supply mgt for my Pgd in Seneca is it OK?

Dear Hardeydara,
This looks like a logical career progression, ensure to state in your SOP why you are deciding on this aspect of business admin and how it would boost your job prospects and career back home.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
amila20042001:
So as promised.

FOR CLIENT INFORMATION

SOP
Age Declaration
Kids’ Birth Certificates
CV
Family Pictures
Deed of Assignment
Car License
NYSC Certificate
BSc Certificate
YOUWIN Certificate
CBN Certificate of Merit

My Bank Statement
Bank Reference Letter
Suppliers’ Invoices
Employment letter
Confirmation Letter
Land Pictures
Office Pictures

I started and completed the entire process myself to the Glory of God. God will show up to everyone expecting PPR IJN. Amen

Thankss! And many congratulations once more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
The UK ban could have played out here too… us -cana-aussie-uk-nz….. I think they share travel info within themselves ….
Plus when filling ur study permit form there is a place mentioned if u hv been denied visa or ban from a country before … guess u answered yes ? And also gave details ? …
SoftdudeKay:

Trust me, I am not sleeping truly. I haven’t slept up to 20hrs since I received this letter on Saturday.

Now this is the issue here: I already have UK ban due to an agent’s stupidity. I applied for a visit visa in 2019 and submitted my original bank statement but guess what? The bastard went to fudge a statement which I didn’t know about, it resulted to UK giving me 10 years ban and this year’s December would make it 3 years. And due to my own stupidity, I trusted another agent with the visit visa to Canada in 2020 and the application fee was reversed back to him and I didn’t know about it until now. Now that this my current study application that I did by myself is about to work out, but that silly error on the 2020 application is about to ruin my chance and a possible ban too. My wife would be relocating to the UK next week Thursday (exactly a week today) as a registered nurse, we haven’t been able to have a good time together since I received this procedural fairness letter.

I look at my wife that we just got married last month and I want to express my feelings on how much I would miss her but damn!!! Something inside of me is killing me so badly that I can’t even express my feelings and our excitement for her new job in the UK and her departure is affected as a family, obviously my laughter and smiles are forced and unreal because I’m hurting inside and she knows. We now have to start looking at UK for me again.

God please, I come before you with Matthew 7:7-8 that says, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

Please, wipe our tears and answer all our prayers, open the doors of Canada to us all on this platform through Jesus Christ your only son. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gilb231: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Thomsyne:

Thankss. Is it ok to PM you?

Sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2022
jaydave:
The UK ban could have played out here too… us -cana-aussie-uk-nz….. I think they share travel info within themselves ….
Plus when filling ur study permit form there is a place mentioned if u hv been denied visa or ban from a country before … guess u answered yes ? And also gave details ? …

It was stated in the procedural fairness letter that I’m owing and that’s what’s giving them concerns. And I only answered yes that I’ve been refused and the reason I gave is just simply “Improper documentations”. Though, I’ve responded to them but waiting for them to get back to me. God abeg oo!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Dear Softdudekay,
Please do your best to regain your internal peace. This Canadian journey can test you on its own, and when there is a case that you hope goes in your favour, makes the pressure even more intense.

Don’t miss this time with your wife. You cant gain it back. Worry will only affect your health and relationships.

You have turned it to God. Please let it at His feet. He can ALL things. He did it for my ward( i will share our PPR journey soon, it was not a PFL issue, but it gave us stress).

Add Prov 21:1 to your daily confession.

All the best

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Gilb231:

Sure.

Sent, thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Msveev: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Any news for August Applicant. It's almost 13weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elixosodi(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Amen2025:

Pls am interested in joining d Humber group
My number 08039369882. Pls due add me
We have a telegram group. Would you like to join? If yes what's your telegram username?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Some agents can be so wicked... I now understand why you're having sleepless nights.

I just hope that God will see you through.

But is there really nothing you can do about the 10 year ban from UK? Have you spoken to an immigration lawyer about it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by themaybee01: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Hello! Please, is there anyone who has gotten admission to Trent University, Durham GTA, Oshawa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
bepositive11:

Some agents can be so wicked... I now understand why you're having sleepless nights.

I just hope that God will see you through.

But is there really nothing you can do about the 10 year ban from UK? Have you spoken to an immigration lawyer about it?

My wife and I would get an immigration lawyer when she arrives by God’s grace.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Hello @amila20042001

How did you draft a letter of explanation for the weekly cash deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Amen. Congratulations once again

amila20042001:
So as promised.

FOR CLIENT INFORMATION

SOP
Age Declaration
Kids’ Birth Certificates
CV
Family Pictures
Deed of Assignment
Car License
NYSC Certificate
BSc Certificate
YOUWIN Certificate
CBN Certificate of Merit

My Bank Statement
Bank Reference Letter
Suppliers’ Invoices
Employment letter
Confirmation Letter
Land Pictures
Office Pictures

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

My wife and I would get an immigration lawyer when she arrives by God’s grace.

Amen. God will see you through. Be positive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Anyone schooling in niagara college canada should hi me let talk. And any student accomodation available for rent in Niagara region or st catharines kindly buzz me let talk please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oyefhunke(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Babysoldier:
i applied to University of Manitoba and have applied for my study permit,reach me on 08132927142

Same er...
Can I reach u too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oyefhunke(f): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pace6:

1. It’s not compulsory to have commenced your application before upfront medicals.

2. The cost in IOM should be #46,500 for one adult and the cost for kids differ.

3. The result should be ready at the shortest possible time, but on that same day of the medicals, an e-Medical sheet would be given to you to include in your application.

Goodluck

It will end in praise.

Pls I want to schedule an appointment for my upfront medicals nd d next appointment date is 22 nov...op it's not too late or can I get a nearer date.

Should I schedule online or call them

Which is best...qlife hospital or iom

Did my biometrics last week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anyone schooling in niagara college canada should hi me let talk. And any student accomodation available for rent in Niagara region or st.catharines kindly buzz me let talk please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I'm going to Niagara College. My program starts winter 2023.

Okk thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anyone going to Montreal or already in Montreal for January intake.

Please holla
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enddystar(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
ScalesDemy:

Send it via email

Sent. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
themaybee01:
Hello! Please, is there anyone who has gotten admission to Trent University, Durham GTA, Oshawa?

I’m heading to Durham.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Djdimeji: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanks to everyone that responded.

Some other enquiries,

1. Who should carry the funds, the applicant or the sponsor?
2. Whose bank statement would be submitted, the applicant, sponsor or both?
3. The account should be savings or current? (or business account, I'm not so sure but aren't business and current account the same?)
4. How do you guys pay for the application fees, naira or dollar card?

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.