Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241464 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onaliaku: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
UoW, May intake.

Let me know if we can start a WhatsApp group

Joenix99:
Hello please if you got admission to uofm Manitoba for university 1 program, please signify ,and you just started or have started your visa application or you are yet to start please signify let's know ourselves
Jan intake 2023 or may 2023

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hapila: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2022
I am interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Emmafe:
Pls let's all sign this petition. With our collective efforts we can put a stop to these delays

WellDone�

Please future Canadian citizens.
Let’s sign the petition form Ejor

Link��
https://chng.it/fRDdp2ZbNJ

Na human beings dey receive visa under 1 month, even without ielts.
Them no get 2 heads.

Nigerians application must be treated with same fairness.

Please let’s forward link to as many RELATED groups. Let’s get this moving�

COPIED

Yes, we should sign this petition but we should also hold our bad apples accountable - those who submit fake bank statements, reverse application fee payments, etc.

They are part of the reason for this unfairness. And as long as they continue to do what they do, we'll continue to see delays to some extent.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022
NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
Ojb555666:

Please help with new York, Los Angeles and Beijing email ID

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by naxee9294: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Drepee:
Hello everyone...I have 2 questions
1st question:When one is accepted to a school without ielts with a D in English does he/she need to show ielts in the visa application or is being in an English speaking country enough for a positive decision? Has any one been able to get approved like this? (Regular student permit stream)

Second question:if one has been given admission with letter of acceptance (due date for first payment is still months ahead with a late enrollment fee if not complied on time)is it ok to show the tuition fee and living expenses in account statement had any one been approved without needing to pay any tuition fee? (Regular student stream) ps parents are the sponsors
hello pls can we talk private plsssss i just email you thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Tynn4 post=117620015]Congratulations. May the Land of Canada favour you.

[/quote
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by VictoriaAD9: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning, I need some advice on what to do.
I want to study business administration in Canada but I'm worried about my study gap.
I graduated from secondary school in 2017, I was only 14 years old so I wasn't ready to go to the university.
So I just worked different jobs, as an intern in a graphic design shop, then I also taught school students.
I also did an internship for a civil engineering company but during covid I decided to start my own business so started the business and was just running it on the side but now it's fully registered with the CAC.
My parents were serious about me going to university so I wrote jamb last year and I'm currently studying biochemistry in lasu but I'm just doing it because of my parents.
I really want to study business administration cause I've really grown to enjoy running my business and all but the problem is the study gap, my waec result is from 2017.
Do I have a chance of getting admission in any university because of how old the result is?
I made good grades, A1&B2, though I have a C5 in English.
I have researched on some schools but the result thing is really discouraging me.
It's been more than 5 years since I wrote waec.
Also I'm already studying biochemistry, won't that be a problem too.
I don't think age will be a problem as I'm just 19.
I really don't know what to do, I'm considering writing Waec for private students but the results usually come out in April and admission deadline for most schools is March.
Please someone should please advise me on what to do, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
5yr study gap ain’t an issue , u still have age on your side . And d good tin is that u can explain the gap by using d activities you have engaged on since u finished sec sch.. gather all d evidences of those activities cos u wud need dem to back up your explanation on d SOP for visa purpose .
As for getting an admission in sch in Canada that’s not an issue at all, search thru diff schs and pick d one that suit ur recommendation and fiiaaaam! u will be accepted . Na visa be d issue wey ppl dey tackle pass , getting admission na easy task
VictoriaAD9:
Good morning, I need some advice on what to do.
I want to study business administration in Canada but I'm worried about my study gap.
I graduated from secondary school in 2017, I was only 14 years old so I wasn't ready to go to the university.
So I just worked different jobs, as an intern in a graphic design shop, then I also taught school students.
I also did an internship for a civil engineering company but during covid I decided to start my own business so I made started the business and once just running it on the side but it's fully registered with the CAC.
My parents were serious about me going to university so I wrote jamb last year and I'm currently studying biochemistry in lasu but I'm just doing it because of my parents.
I really want to study business administration cause I've really grown to enjoy running my business and all but the problem is the study gap, my waec result is from 2017.
Do I have a chance of getting admission in any university because of how old the result is?
I made good grades, A1&B2, though I have a C5 in English.
I have researched on some schools but the result thing is really discouraging me.
It's been more than 5 years since I wrote waec.
Also I'm already studying biochemistry, won't that be a problem too.
I really don't know what to do, I'm considering writing Waec for private students but the results usually come out in April and admission deadline for most schools is March.
Please someone should please advise me on what to do, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
naxee9294:

You sent me a mail. I can't access the email linked to this account. If you have a question, you can post it here and I'll respond.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lilkalifaa: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning,
I submitted my passport personal in Abuja for stamping on the 20th of October. I got emails saying it has reached the IRCC office for processing on that same day. I have not gotten any update and anytime I track it, it still says it is at the IRCC office.

Should I be worried? This is over 1week now and no update. Is the US and UK evacuation also affecting canada visa stamping? Has anyone gotten their visa stamped during this period?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by VictoriaAD9: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2022
jaydave:
5yr study gap ain’t an issue , u still have age on your side . And d good tin is that u can explain the gap by using d activities you have engaged on since u finished sec sch.. gather all d evidences of those activities cos u wud need dem to back up your explanation on d SOP for visa purpose .
As for getting an admission in sch in Canada that’s not an issue at all, search thru diff schs and pick d one that suit ur recommendation and fiiaaaam! u will be accepted . Na visa be d issue wey ppl dey tackle pass , getting admission na easy task

So I shouldn't bother writing waec again.
Do you recommend any schools, my budget for tuition is about 25kCAD.
Also what about colleges? I checked SAIT but someone said admission is very problematic.
Which would be better? University or college?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Introvert56: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning.

Please I applied for my Canada study visa at the end of last month and I also did my biometrics and upfront medicals on the last day of September.

I signed into my portal yesterday and I saw that my medical results have been reviewed and that I passed the medicals.

Please I want to find out if this means my Visa will be issued or if it may still take a while as every other thing is still showing under review.

Has anybody had a similar experience with upfront medicals?

Also, I want to find out if medicals still normally get reviewed even when they are denying you visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by henrymazi: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
I submitted through VFS Lagos. It got to VFS Abuja on 21st October and since then tracking says it's still with the embassy. We're together in this suspense

Lilkalifaa:
Good morning,
I submitted my passport personal in Abuja for stamping on the 20th of October. I got emails saying it has reached the IRCC office for processing on that same day. I have not gotten any update and anytime I track it, it still says it is at the IRCC office.

Should I be worried? This is over 1week now and no update. Is the US and UK evacuation also affecting canada visa stamping? Has anyone gotten their visa stamped during this period?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Okay. No probs. You can check your mail.

Enitsua3M:

Hello I would like to be added to the Fanshawe WhatsApp group for May 23
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Oh, I did mine on the 29th of September and it was updated on October 17th. Application submitted on the 2nd of August.

Msveev:
Nothing at all. Only biometrics updated and I did upfront medicals August 1st. When did you do your medicals?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Passing the medicals is an essential part of the whole thing but it doesn't guarantee the success of the visa since it is an upfront medical and not a medical request because they will review other docs as well. Since you submitted just a month ago, you should look forward to getting a positive response from them in a month, two months, three months or more - because it takes two months and above before they finalize most applications.

Introvert56:
Good morning.

Please I applied for my Canada study visa at the end of last month and I also did my biometrics and upfront medicals on the last day of September.

I signed into my portal yesterday and I saw that my medical results have been reviewed and that I passed the medicals.

Please I want to find out if this means my Visa will be issued or if it may still take a while as every other thing is still showing under review.

Also, I want to find out if medicals still normally get reviewed even when they are denying you visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kinggame1: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
please has anyone applied to seneca college recently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Tgbengus151:
Oh, I did mine on the 29th of September and it was updated on October 17th. Application submitted on the 2nd of August.

ppr is coming august just chill everyone will testify.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tgbengus151(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Amen. Thank you.

Definitely, we will all testify by God's Grace.

Esanson:
ppr is coming august just chill everyone will testify.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Black market rate now 556 NGN to 1 CAD.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations.
Mine is next in Jesus name

Ogeebee:
PPRRRRRRRRRR TIIIIIME!!! Long post alert!!!

Study Permit Timeline
- [ ] First application: new portal
- [ ] Submission of application: January 28
- [ ] Biometrics: February 1, 2022
- [ ] Biometrics updated: Next day after biometrics i think
- [ ] Background check was updated just before the final decision but carried February 1 as the date of completion
- [ ] Eligibility started: June 17
- [ ] Final decision: June 17
- [ ] BVL and refusal letter were sent at once
- [ ] Reason for refusal: Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

I requested GCMS notes but didn’t wait for it before reapplying. While waiting for a response to my application I did some research and picked out some things I did wrong in my application.
- [ ] I didn’t explain the source of funds in my account and
- [ ] instead of uploading the flywire receipts for fees ( which are verifiable), I took a screenshot of my student account with the school.
- [ ] Another thing I did wrong was that I made a mistake with the document arrangement. Under the part for POF, I merged the screenshots from my school account (1st page) and statement of my savings account. In the section for other documents, I added the statement of my salary account as part of the documents which had about 2m naira in it.

GCMS notes: This was sent exactly 30 days (excluding Canadian public holidays) and it stated that I did not pay school fees and I had only 4000 USD as proof of funds.

This meant that everything uploaded as POF was disregarded or the officer looked at just the first page of what was uploaded and didn’t bother to look through the rest. This is despite stating the amount of fees paid in my LOE.

I didn’t have upfront medicals or police certificate for 1st application

- [ ] 2nd Application: new portal, same account
- [ ] Submission: July 6, 2022
- [ ] Upfront medicals done: July 4,
- [ ] Medicals updated: August 4
- [ ] Eligibility: October 19 (after this ghost update IRCC turned me to a prayer warrior� God came through for me)
- [ ] Background Check: Not updated till date
- [ ] Final decision: 27, October 2022
I ordered GCMS notes on the 14th of October.

Documents submitted:
- [ ] LOA from school
- [ ] 6 months statement of account
- [ ] International passport
- [ ] LOE: for the second application I explained the source of funds in my savings- work bonuses from 2017 till 2021 and sales of car in 2021
- [ ] Bonus letters for 2017 to 2021 from my company to support POF
- [ ] Car Sales agreement letter to support POF
- [ ] Letter of introduction from the company stating current role, work history, and annual salary
- [ ] Leave Approval letter stating I had permission to attend school for a year, and my work resumption date after the program is complete
- [ ] Payslips for 6 months, stamped and signed by HR
- [ ] Contract letter from when I was hired
- [ ] MBA certificate
- [ ] B.Sc certificate
- [ ] MBA transcript
- [ ] B.Sc transcript
- [ ] Senior School certificate
- [ ] E medical information sheet
- [ ] Receipt for medicals
- [ ] Police character certificate
- [ ] Verifiable records of payments from the school
I sent updated LOA via a webform and I got a response weeks later that my records would be sent to the necessary IRCC office in Nairobi for update.

I still sent this again with an updated letter from my company approving a change of the date of my leave of absence. I also clearly stated that I had deferred my admission to the winter session.

I also sent a webform on week 13 and an email on week 15th when nothing changed on my application. For the mail, I immediately got an automated response and another email explaining that they have a backlog. My eligibility started the day after I got the response.

I decided to create this account to share my testimony because this group gave me hope during the waiting time (plus all the gbas gbos made me laugh, but I’m glad we moved past that). I want to encourage everyone waiting not to give up, and keep having faith because with God all things are possible. I joined the Halleluyah challenge and tabled IRCC before God ooo, my response came after the last day of the challenge which was themed VICTORY!.

The last thing I will say ( which is very funny because I thought people were being ridiculous typing it here all the time until IRCC showed me shege) IT WILL END IN PRAISE!!!.

I’ll be active here for another 1 week to answer questions before closing the account. All the best people.

I also typed this in faith around the period that my eligibility review started.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2022
If you speak French (or have 6 months to learn), Quebec has cheap (you pay local tuition) schools in certain fields (health, engineering, technology, education, social work).

https://www.quebec.ca/en/education/study-quebec/financial-assistance-international-students/exemption-additional-tuition-fees-depending-program-region

Also try schools in:
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador (getting filled tbh and have raised their rates)
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Alberta (not too cheap but the opportunities are also good and costs are lower than ON).

Rural colleges/univerisities.

Japaboy:
Please can someone recommend cheap schools one can apply for diploma and pgd courses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fees have gone UP!!

Concordia used to be much cheaper but bear in mind that they are still much cheaper than McGill.

Total for Concordia international student in engineering per year (12 courses) will be $36,000 plus.

Total for UOttawa for same 12 courses will be $28,000 for first year and reduces as you progress through school. Reducing to ~ $25,000 in your last year.

Google "Bleep university tuition calculator" to help you calculate for masters, PhD, different programs, etc.
Natural29:
Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here, please can anyone enlighten me on university of Ottawa and concordia University in terms of minimum tuition fee for May intake, preferred school BTW the two.....

Supervisor

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Both college n uni r good … according to what I heard , college is practically based while uni is theoretically based … I’m sorry I can’t make any suggestion for you now , just type on google cheap universities or colleges den pick the sch one by one to check their admission requirements, tuition, deposit policy , refund policy , courses, if the sch is eligible for pgwp, if the course in that sch requires co-op work permit and other features u deem fit ..
You want to study business administration right ? U can check keyano college, seneca, nscc, nbcc, booth university college, brandon university… and so on … I only mentioned colleges here cos they are way cheaper than unis.. u can search more by urself and for unis too..
this site could help you get list of DLI schs in Canada ..u can streamline ur search on that site to bring out list of schs that r only pgwp eligible
https://dlicolleges.com/list-dli-colleges-in-canada.php
VictoriaAD9:

So I shouldn't bother writing waec again.
Do you recommend any schools, my budget for tuition is about 25kCAD.
Also what about colleges? I checked SAIT but someone said admission is very problematic.
Which would be better? University or college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations.
RollyA:
Hi everyone, i am not sure anyone knows me on this thread, but i thought to drop my Canada study journey.

my timeline as much as i can remember goes thus:

Applied January 9 2021 , got refused February 2021, reason: Personal assets and financial status

Applied again April 2021, addressing the issues, got refused in August 2021 for same reason, personal assets and financial status

Began my journey to JR because i did all i could, everyone i chatted with on thread 19 didnt know whatelse i should do that i hadnt done.

So i consulted a lawyer, he read my notes and documents submitted, said i had a good case.

In my first application, the denial reason was that they could not find documents of financial proof, i remember i was asked to submit MBS but i declined, i was told it was not compulsory, at least their request letter said so, so i asked them to process with the traditional bank statements i provided, i was wrong, it was not an option, i was refused 2 days after i ignored their request.

So to improve my chances, i liquidated my fixed deposits in my first application, paid 95% of my tuition from it and reapplied, lo and behold, i was slammed with lump sum deposit despite my explanation and documentary evidence the lump sum were from my liquidated fixed deposits.

my journey to JR began in September, a month after my second refusal, IRCC refused to settle at first instance, i became pensive and put in a third application in December, finished paying my tuition, bit the bullet and did GIC, it was expensive but it was worth it. I did a third application because the case had gone quiet and i had already almost given up on it. i started questioning my choice to go through JR, my lawyer was in high spirits and was very much sure we will win.

He was not in support of my third application but i did it anyway. The third application was untouched from December 2021 to May 2022, it was as if they wanted to see the direction of my case in court.

So in that same May, the judge granted leave (this means the judge is interested and wants to hear the case which will most likely rule in my favor)

2 days after the judge granted leave, IRCC comes forward to settle and reopen my file. 2 days after they settled, my third application which was untouched gathered momentum, medical request dropped like a week after settlement, PPR a month after. the second application which was still reopened was withdrawn after i got PPR.

Immediately after i received my PPR, i put in my son's application and it was approved in 6 weeks.

we arrived BC last week and preparing for my resumption in January 2023.

I hope everyone on this journey and awaiting decisions draws strength from this post.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Probably not necessary but I would advise you to write a letter to IRCC.

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1301231909129904128?s=20&t=08FLg7bg5IS83brwsLMoPQ

hayoBams:
Good day everyone please I'm really in need of any help I can get on this situation.
I applied for my study permit with a letter of admission of fall 2022 but because my application was delayed I eventually deferred to winter 2023 but few days after deferring my admission, my study permit got approved and my passport has already been stamped.
My question now is do I need to notify ircc about this change before leaving Nigeria because I've heard things like a person would need to reapply for a study permit if he makes any changes before Nigeria.
And if notifying them does not pose an issue how do I go about it I'd really appreciate if I can get a response as I'll be traveling very soon.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations.
peluscoten:

Who Am I that God is mindful of?

Double celebration for me today. I am a year older today, and my eagle has also landed (PPR). For those still awaiting the good news, keep the faith alive. You are next in line. Premium Thanks to Oga Makano, he handled my application from start to end. I am coming back with my details timeline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
To me, it looks like a good choice.

However, since you already have a PMP, it may be asked why are you doing a certificate.

Olayinkaji:
Hello house. I currently work as a Project Officer here in Nigeria. I have pmp already. I am aiming to go for graduate certificate program in project management at one of the colleges. Durham precisely.

Does this look like a good career progression?

Help me abeg...
Is LOA okay for visa application or do one need proof of payment documentation too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugapee: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
henrymazi:
I submitted through VFS Lagos. It got to VFS Abuja on 21st October and since then tracking says it's still with the embassy. We're together in this suspense

please how do you track the passport? I submitted via vfs Abuja since Monday and I didn’t get any mail update and tracking says no record
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tgbengus151:
Passing the medicals is an essential part of the whole thing but it doesn't guarantee the success of the visa since it is an upfront medical and not a medical request because they will review other docs as well. Since you submitted just a month ago, you should look forward to getting a positive response from them in a month, two months, three months or more - because it takes two months and above before they finalize most applications.

has ur review started.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reply truthfully and honestly, I hope they be fair with you.

SoftdudeKay:

Trust me, I am not sleeping truly. I haven’t slept up to 20hrs since I received this letter on Saturday.

Now this is the issue here: I already have UK ban due to an agent’s stupidity. I applied for a visit visa in 2019 and submitted my original bank statement but guess what? The bastard went to fudge a statement which I didn’t know about, it resulted to UK giving me 10 years ban and this year’s December would make it 3 years. And due to my own stupidity, I trusted another agent with the visit visa to Canada in 2020 and the application fee was reversed back to him and I didn’t know about it until now. Now that this my current study application that I did by myself is about to work out, but that silly error on the 2020 application is about to ruin my chance and a possible ban too. My wife would be relocating to the UK next week Thursday (exactly a week today) as a registered nurse, we haven’t been able to have a good time together since I received this procedural fairness letter.

I look at my wife that we just got married last month and I want to express my feelings on how much I would miss her but damn!!! Something inside of me is killing me so badly that I can’t even express my feelings and our excitement for her new job in the UK and her departure is affected as a family, obviously my laughter and smiles are forced and unreal because I’m hurting inside and she knows. We now have to start looking at UK for me again.

God please, I come before you with Matthew 7:7-8 that says, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

Please, wipe our tears and answer all our prayers, open the doors of Canada to us all on this platform through Jesus Christ your only son. AMEN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sos123: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
No two request is same sha. As an old man I will advice you to go to the gym and exercise patience ooh looool.

Just use prayer my brother/sister/others.

I submited in June

Medicals updated August 5th

Eligibility September 28th

PPR - E go soon show

Other application differs sha, If you have USA & UK Visa and your other documents are easily verifiable. your stuff can come out sharp sharp sha.

Introvert56:
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: etiosa97(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.