Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219205 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Old portal
Yhn1:

New portal or old
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
tenderjunkie:
Please what's the best bank to use in applying for FormA?

I used Stanbic IBTC in applying since August and till now no show.

A friend told me he saw someone in fidelity bank who applied last month and has his fees paid

In bank we have what dey called staff priority. The only best bet for your Form A to be done btw 1-2wks is when you have a relative by marriage or by blood who can follow up showing evidence of relative. Just like ours can't say for others.
If not I bet you we have a queue of August application pending.

From experience I na 1wk debited.

Hint!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by VNjoku(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
bepositive11:

You can order them through a third party website. These are some websites people use:
gcmsnotes.com
getgcms.com
thegcmsonline.com

You can Google for more. Please do your homework before deciding which one to go for.

Okay. Will be on it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
7COLOURS:

Sis I dey ooo

No news

Still waiting

How are you too?

Thanks for checking on me, I appreciate you

Please your timeline when did you start?

Stay blessed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by VNjoku(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bobomaigida:

To get gcms, try google search and choose any of the sites that offers that service, or reach to one of the members here Anon123 for help.

The funds movement you referenced was it to his corporate account, I saw you stated you provided certificate of reg and also salary account, that could have confused the VO. Was the fund domiciled in his corporate or salary account?

It was his pension account I believe. Not direct salary. And thanks I will reach out to Anon123.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ammykorr: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day. Please I need advise. I have a bsc in economics, graduated with a 2:1, have 6 years banking experience as an operations staff (cso/ funds transfer). What masters degree can I go for apart from mba.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok thank you
HEADYWORLD:

Whatever changes she wants to do … she must enter Canada first with the current DLI
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by browin175: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good evening house

I would love to ask the following questions

1) What amount is classified as lump sum?
2) Is it any amount from 1m NGN and up
3) what of those that gets daily inflow of over 2m NGN
4) or is it just applicable to those that with less or no inflow and All of a sudden they get a deposit of higher figure

I’m really confused on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slybems: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=ANGELAFELIX post=117991113]Anyone going to conestoga for spring let’s connect. Angela am here for spring intake

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lowoa: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

PPR stands for Passport Request. It is when IRCC requests your passport for stamping/visa issuing.

I receive it

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

I appreciate your kind gesture. Thank you for standing true and correct. All the best.

It will end in praise

Please, how do I contact you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Goodevening House,
I have just been offered admission, my Canada journey has indeed started. I am a no uce but I have been asking questions and receiving replies. Please, I will be need all the help I can as I don't want to make mistakes.

@Frankrobbn, I have been trying to contact you, please Sir make available your phone number or email, so that I can contact you.

However, can a relative who resides in canada help me pay my tuition fee directly from her account?

And please, how do I book for biometrics and medical, I really don't know how these things are done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2022
olokings:
all these ones you dey yan...

na party and owambe you wan dey go package for there...

the rural areas still have significant social life.. you will only say there is not much tourist attraction.

Bare in mind that you are not going for visiting ooh, na relocation. For how long you go gbedu?

Just bringing to your notice.

It is like someone saying, they don't enjoy Ikorodu or Lugbe, they wanna go to live in Banana / Lekki or Maitama / Asokoro.

The party dey everywhere, make we no kid ourselves jorh.

What brought my Lugbe to this conversation ���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kemi2606: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Wow in least than 2 months Congratulations!!
Sarah1032:
Application date: Aug 11 2022
Medical Upfront: Y/N Y August

Biometric complete date: Aug 18
College / University name: Centinnial College
Program type: Master Project mgt
Travel History: None
Eligibility Start date: October 26, 2022
Medical passed date: Oct 17, 2022
New Applicant : Yes
Sponsorship: Self
Additional application: Yes, 1 Spouse

Decision
Approved

PPR request date for self and spouse: Nov 2, 2022

Most of the information i got from here, so thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 5:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Please, house how do I add/upload a tuition fee receipt to my already submitted Visa application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2022
stanmorry:
Please, house how do I add/upload a tuition fee receipt to my already submitted Visa application?

Attach it on a webform to IRCC and send severally!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2022
naxee9294:
just send me a message if you wan pay
application fee
flight ticket
tuition deposit less than 10k cad
official bank rate

I strongly believe you are using a stolen credit card. Don’t put people in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by naxee9294: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Profgordons:

I strongly believe you are using a stolen credit card. Don’t put people in trouble!
you strongly? You must be a stupid right come and show me stolen credit card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xsw1: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Sarah1032:
Old portal

Seems the old portal is faster Aug 9th still waiting I use the new portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DejiiiiB: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Guys please what could possibly cause a delay of Application, because this delay is giving me sleepless night.

I submitted my application since MARCH 30th and nothing yet from IRCC
I just did a medical and ordered my GCMS Notes tho

After several days of disturbing them with email..They just sent this mail below

Thank you for your correspondence.

IRCC has seen an unprecedented volume of applications received for both initial study permits and extensions in 2022, not just from citizens of one country or region but on a global scale. We are making every effort to reduce wait times in our services globally.

We also highly encourage clients to check IRCC’s Processing Times to let them know how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past. It starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on the number of applications we receive and how complex they are to process. It is important to understand that processing times are estimates and may vary.

We know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we understand your frustration. We are working hard to process applications on time and reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Putting people first is at the core of how IRCC serves clients. We are committed to delivering seamless, quality services that works for everyone.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2022
@bepositive I was able to get my CBSA NOTES in exactly one month please I need you and @olokings to help me review
bepositive11:

Actually, that's not always true. Sometimes, applications are processed in the background without biometrics, sometimes they're not processed.

But have you ordered your GCMS notes? Sometimes, ordering GCMS notes triggers an application review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
See..start sending the messages morning,afternoon and night everyday till you get a final decison..
Raise webforms too

Send messages to Beijing, Nairobi,Shangai..infact send to all offices..morning, afternoon and night oooo every blessed day..since March..if not..your application will enter next year
DejiiiiB:
Guys please what could possibly cause a delay of Application, because this delay is giving me sleepless night.

After several days of disturbing them with email..They just sent this mail below

IRCC has seen an unprecedented volume of applications received for both initial study permits and extensions in 2022, not just from citizens of one country or region but on a global scale. We are making every effort to reduce wait times in our services globally.

We also highly encourage clients to check IRCC’s Processing Times to let them know how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past. It starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on the number of applications we receive and how complex they are to process. It is important to understand that processing times are estimates and may vary.

We know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we understand your frustration. We are working hard to process applications on time and reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Putting people first is at the core of how IRCC serves clients. We are committed to delivering seamless, quality services that works for everyone.

Regards,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Email Addresses of IRCC offices
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
perfectbecky:
@bepositive I was able to get my CBSA NOTES in exactly one month please I need you and @olokings to help me review

Please share it here but remember to blur out your personal information before uploading it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2022
OldwomanWoman:
See..start sending the messages morning,afternoon and night everyday till you get a final decison..
Raise webforms too

Send messages to Beijing, Nairobi,Shangai..infact send to all offices..morning, afternoon and night oooo every blessed day..since March..if not..your application will enter next year

I don't think this is a good idea. They will see her as a spammer. It's better for her to be more strategic.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2022
DejiiiiB:

Regards,

Try sending an email to Sean Fraser or his office but please don't spam him.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nickishire: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Good morning everyone,

My nephew got an undergraduate offer into Mohawk College and he just paid his deposit by Form A.

Please guys what’s the next step to take right now?

I feel I can get help for here because the agent that started is requesting for 800k and there’s no money on ground at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugapee: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Please who else is experiencing this delay in return of passport from Vfs. It’s been two weeks now and I am getting worried, I went there to ask and they said they can’t help me that will be contacted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2022
Joenix99:

Check again
Responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thug: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2022
thug:
Good evening @all, I want to make a passionate appeal for sample of SOP for me and my wife, we are young couple and we want to Japa via student visa. I will be very glad if anyone with good SOP sample can help me out. My email is elmadosh07@yahoo.com
Thanks so much ..

Please someone should help me with SOP, I would soon start my application. Am a first time applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by matthew080: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Bro I applied July 17
, Pls I need mail format I can edit to be disturbing them with ,please abeg pop

Esanson:
. When did you apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2022
thug:

Please someone should help me with SOP, I would soon start my application. Am a first time applicant

Guys, I have just been served breakfast. Reason is just due to financial situation. This came to early to my surprise. Time line is as attached. Submitted sept 5th, decision November 3rd. Not even up to 8 weeks. What could be their reason.

I am being sponsored by a law firm ( as my company).
Balance on printed statement was 19.2m and account balance did not go below that till now.
Post graduate Cert of I yr in International Business Management in Niagara College Toronto.
Tuition for 1 year is : 18,000 CAD (including 3000 CAD Scholarship)
Paid 9k CAD Tuition for 1st semester comencing 9th Jan 2023.
Did not submit my personal bank statement because there was not much fund in it.
Docs submitted are:

1. Letter of Explanation
2. Data Page and endorsed pages of my expired Passport.
3. National identity Number Slip
4. Covid 19 Vaccination Card.
5. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
6. Certificate of Membership, National Institute of Management-Chartered.
7. Original Copy Bachelor of Degree Cert.
8. Certified True Copy of Degree Cert.

9. Transcript of Degree.
10. Deeds of Conveyance and survey plans for my landed properties.
11. Building Approval Certificates and Permits
12. Certificate of Registration of my personal business, which is yet to commence business.
13. Police Vehicle Purchase Clearance Certificate/Proof of Ownership of vehicle.
14. Memo in respect of my Promotion to Head of Administration in my previous
employment.
15. Birth Certificates of my three Children (most senior is 12 yrs)
16. My Marriage Certificate
17. Affidavit/Age Declaration.
18. Affidavit of facts/Declaration to return to Nigeria after studies
19. Offer of Post Graduate Sponsorship/Training Bond by Law Firm
20. Certificate of my firm’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
21. I.D Card of Principal Partner of our Firm.
22. My 1.D Card.
23. Employment Letter from my current employer
24. Copies of my pay-slip for the past 6 months.
25. Letter of recommendation from a friend and professional colleague.
26. Police Character Certificate
27. My Detailed Curriculum Vitae
28. My Family picture
29. My Firms Board Resolution
I was once refused application for USA student visa in July 2022 which I also declared.
Please I need help to tackle this refusal.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.