Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219466 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by keseher1(f): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
All thanks to God and Congratulations to you FaithCanny, so happy for your Visa approval.

And thank you for trusting in my Canada Immigration expertise by giving me the privilege to handle your application, you were humble enough to take to every instruction given to you all through your application, it was nice working with you. I am sure the next assignment now is for your family to join you to Canada, the same God that has used me for your study permit Visa will do it again for your family application..

Canada cant wait for your shine and Manifestation....

It has finally ended in praise..

Weldone Sir! I have seen alot of testimonies from people God has use you to help attain their dreams and I want to be one of them. So I applied for my master's program at UManitoba. While I'm still waiting for the offer letter I want to start putting together my documents ahead of time. Please I want you to guide me through the journey. Thank you
My Whatsapp link https:///lybwtp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
thug:

Please someone should help me with SOP, I would soon start my application. Am a first time applicant

No one can start your SOP for you. You will need to start it yourself based on some questions. Then someone can review and buttress it for you. Search for @oloking.. He dropped a format to follow on this thread. Use it to build your SOP.

DONT COPY HIS SOP OO to

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hardeydara213(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
keseher1:

Pls I need guidance on my seneca college application � WhatsApp my on or call 09035804963 thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by keseher1(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls I need guidance on my seneca college application � WhatsApp my on or call 09035804963 thanks

OK. I am unable to see you on WhatsApp. Kindly chat me up through my whatsapp link
https:///lybwtp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ammykorr:
Thanks for your response. Which schools please?

Trent, unbc, uManitoba, ucw, UNB, Carlton etc
They're many, just check on google, I'm on the search too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are mhaaad .. you this idiiiot roaming about diff threads from begging for how to travel come here to brag about having a discover cc , to even think u have never even stepped ur wretched leg out of naija before speaks a volume. Not ur type than can own a discover bank cc. I checked ur profile n posts This mumu small boy dey even beg for dubai 3months in one of his post one con come here scam ppl.. werey go scam ur generation ..

naxee9294:
lol you don’t really know what you doing my boy how the heck can you use a stolen cc without the owners consent to pay for schools tuition and if you wanna talk to me about it message me you bitch ass isn’t that even dumb for me to come on here to pay school with a stolen cc? Brooo your sick I swear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Itsrm(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
C

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
IRCC is literally doing me dirty. 7 months application, Eligibility since September and till now nothing. I've been sending mails and webforms and still nothing. Resumption date is January.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Since ur app hasn’t been approved yet(tho it’s 95% approved for dem to hv requested for ur medicals) jus look for anoda sch dat can quickly giv u admsn, once u get it ,update ircc with d new loa quickly ,den go for ur medicals after u r done with that process. I pray u get a new loa before d deadline date to submit ur medicals .

If u decide to wait for nbcc Jan 2024 admsn dat means u won’t travel when ur visa is out until December next year. U will hv to explain to dem at port of entry why it took u so long before u travel , I sure knw dey wud ask .
AbionaT:

@Jaydave thank you so much.
I have applied for the January 2024 now, but the letter of addmision is takes like 6weeks before getting to the student.
I hope it doesn't matter, and will IRCC accept 2024 loa from same dli?
Then I have done medical since August 24,they have started reviewing it before they sent the medical request.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thelz:

Can you please throw more light on how your nephew paid with firm A .. because I know mohawk pays fee through flywire ,if you don't mind please. I need your contact as I need to pay too. Thanks

That’s true, I got my admission from Mohawk too, January intake.
Am waiting for my good news from IRCC (all hope on God)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
I applied for a program in a Canadian higher institution and I was asked to send my post secondary school academic transcripts. How do I go about this? Do I get the hardcopy, scan and send it via email? Or do I instruct my school to send it directly to them? I am lost here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
You’re not alone… mine is even over two weeks, I called them this morning and they said it’s not ready yet. It is well
Shugapee:
Please who else is experiencing this delay in return of passport from Vfs. It’s been two weeks now and I am getting worried, I went there to ask and they said they can’t help me that will be contacted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
I dont see the logic in that.

If you are the owner of the company, and a sole proprietor, that simply means that you have the financial capability and access to the funds. The REASONABLE thing to do is liquidate the required funds into your personal account and facilitate your application as a self sponsor. You cannot be a sole proprietor of a company and that same company is sponsoring you in your international studies. I am not a financial auditor but i think that is borderline unethical.

Bare in mind that, if you boost financial capability to be a sole owner which can sponsor int'l education, then you know that it will be an expectation to demonstrate commitment and confidence by paying significant portion of your tuition so it doesnt look like you are just packaging finances for visa purposes. In addition, your account history should show relatively huge deposits and withdrawals as per commensurate spending attributes. You cannot claim to be a company owner using the organisation as sponsor and your PERSONAL account history 10k and 100k spending.

See these PoF of a thing has a lot of passive criteria they use to validate the claims, mostly when us Nigerians are involved.
N200million as bank balance for company account with CAC claims wouldn't just cut it.

PS: Your study venture is a PERSONAL EXPENSE hence should be facilitated by your personal fund (whether you moved it from your company or anywhere. It should be in your personal account. You only use your company account and business transactions to demonstrate source of funds) There is a difference between PoF and Source of Funds

you get my drift?

skentelelady:

Are you saying it is not write to use your company's account as POF even if you are the sole signatory to it??

I am using my business account to because that's where my income comes from. Then my personal account for personal/running expenses.

I hope this is a right move?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello Olorilee

I can only help with Conestoga college..

Peace
Olorilee:

Please oh…. can someone assist ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Actually, I have many unread messages.. kiss

Peace
TaureanMastiff:

You have an unread mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
SLOVFO:
I applied for a program in a Canadian higher institution and I was asked to send my post secondary school academic transcripts. How do I go about this? Do I get the hardcopy, scan and send it via email? Or do I instruct my school to send it directly to them? I am lost here

Depends on what the school asked you to send, but I believe most schools request for official transcript soft copy.

Ask your school which they want, if it’s the soft copy, they’ll provide an email for you to send it to, then go ahead to instruct your school to send it to the email.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's not compulsory, many of the study permit-approved applications I have handled didn't submit Police Certificate.

It's only compulsory for Express Entry (PR Application).

Peace
Abeg441:
Hello house, please is Police Clearance Certificate compulsory?

@olokings
@makano
@gidraft
@frankrobnn
@bullstriker
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teeebabyyy: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
I think it depends on if they requested for an unofficial copy or official copy.
If it's unofficial, you can scan an upload it to your portal or send it via email but if it's official copy then your school has to send it directly to them either via courier or directly from the school's email address

SLOVFO:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thug: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
skentelelady:

No one can start your SOP for you. You will need to start it yourself based on some questions. Then someone can review and buttress it for you. Search for @oloking.. He dropped a format to follow on this thread. Use it to build your SOP.

DONT COPY HIS SOP OO to

Thanks @skentelelady, God bless ya

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thug: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
@oloking, someone recommended on this thread that i should appeal to you for a sample SOP, that you dropped a sample earlier in this thread, am a JJC in the travel section, I would be glad if you can drop or send me the sample SOP to my email elmadosh07@yahoo.com
I will start my student visa application soonest.
Thanking you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wolero7(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kemi2606:
Please how genuineis the POF, sorry i am new here. Thanks

Very genuine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wolero7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
jaydave:
I think it’s better you publicly talk bout how much is d the percentage you charge monthly, and post if you are dropping the money in parts or in lump sum

We can do 3.5%. Am not the original poster though.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Click on my moniker
follow my posts back a few pages. you will see the link here https://www.nairaland.com/olokings/posts/2#117249645

thug:
@oloking, someone recommended on this thread that i should appeal to you for a sample SOP, that you dropped a sample earlier in this thread, am a JJC in the travel section, I would be glad if you can drop or send me the sample SOP to my email elmadosh07@yahoo.com
I will start my student visa application soonest.
Thanking you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hardeydara213(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
keseher1:

OK. I am unable to see you on WhatsApp. Kindly chat me up through my whatsapp link
https:///lybwtp
I try the link but it's not connecting 08034249643 WhatsApp pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
pufframmy:
congratulation

kindly Share document submitted
thanks

All CIC Required documents (IMM forms)
Father's landed property and Company documents registered with CAC.
My personal bank statement for over 6 months with liquidation of the fixed deposit.
In my SOP I explained that the fixed deposit was liquidated because I have access to the money with intention for this.
Birth Certificate
Marriage certificate
Proof of relationship to parents
Spouse bank statement
Employer Leave letter for spouse, email trail
School transcript and WES and IELTS
Pictures of spouse and I
Paid full tuition fees for duration of study
My current and previous employers Offer letter and pay that matches bank statement.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello ARRIVA

If you are self sponsor, it can be an issue.

But If you are using a sponsor and you are the one submitting the Microfinance SOA, then it shouldn't be a problem so far your sponsor is submitting the regular Bank SOA..

Even though I have not experienced approval with Microfinance SOA, I have experienced approval with Piggyvest (it was the applicants that submitted Piggy SOA and not the sponsor).. So I wanna believe Microfinance shouldn't be a problem if you are using a sponsor...

Peace
ARRIVA:
does using a microfinance bank statement as proof of fund affect my study permit outcome?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by keseher1(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
[/quote] I try the link but it's not connecting 08034249643 WhatsApp pls[/quote]

Sorry about that 07037716597
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by keseher1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
I try the link but it's not connecting 08034249643 WhatsApp pls

Sorry about that 07037716597
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
God of all blessings the Alpha and Omega.

Its PPR

Application date: Aug 18
Upfront medical: Aug 11
Biometric: Aug 24 (updated same day)
Medical pass: Aug 24
Eligibility: started today
PPR: Nov 3

Documents loading....

Prayer is the master of unlimited blessing.

Self application
Portal: Gckey

Documents:
* int pass and nimc
*SOP (4 pages) - sop utub video edited according to my personal self and documents.
*Police clearance
*upfront medical sheet
*digital passport photo
*all graduate documents
*resume
*recommendation letter on office letter head ( work support) I work in a bank
* reccomendattion letter on letter head( civil society) ceo
*pension statement and certificate
*gift deed (10m) from sponsor signed in high court
*letter of sponsorship on sponsor company letter head
*Affidavit of support
*affidavit of return
*cheque instruction for deed gift
*SOA (signed and stamp all pages 10.001.000 bal)
*sponsor cac documents
* sponsor SOA (26m)
* sponsor reference letter
* sponsor survivor plan 2
*daughter birth certificate
* marriage certificate
*spouse int pass
*all siblings I'd + mother I'd and father death certificate
*admission letter + first deposit receipt 2650cad ( centennial advance diploma 2yr jan23)
*employment letter
*work I'd
*No travel history ( US refused yrs back) I attached letter of invitation from my brother and his school faculty and department for his graduation.

My brother is my sponsor he is the first born and am the last. I state it in my SOP that since the death of my father when I was 2 he has taken his mandate.
I order my gcms note on 28-10-22...lol

Bsc in computer science
6 yrs experience in IT Analysts
Going for computer information networking-technology advanced diploma

I wish everyone here waiting approval.

May Almighty God continue to grant us all our hearts desire Amen.

Hint: psalm 23 and 25.. Mathew 7:7

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
olokings:
There lies your problem i think.

simple logical reason posits that you require at least N11.5million to fund your one year educantion venture + another N2million for flights. Now you are submitting a company as your sponsor, if you say you are the owner of the company why do you need YOUR OWN COMPANY TO SPONSOR YOU? If you are an employee of the company, why will they be consuming almost 70% of their financial capability to sponsor ONLY YOU for your study?

The above DOES NOT DEMONSTRATE REASONABLE EXPENSE. And do no forget to articulate the 3rd party sponsorship flag while you are at it.

You may wanna address that.

Thanks so much Bros. i will try and pay the second semester sch fees and transfer up to 2m to my personal account, and then open a GIC account. I am not the owner of the firm, but I trust the owner. I have my own personal business but no corporate account to back up. The firm's statement was faintly scanned (39 pages) and was even difficult to compress without losing quality of doc...I didnt know there was anything called MBS. Do you think that I will stand a better chance if I address these issues and reapply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thug: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
olokings:
Click on my moniker
follow my posts back a few pages. you will see the link here https://www.nairaland.com/olokings/posts/2#117249645

Thanks @olokings, with just this ya post. Am good to go, I requested for just SOP but you gave me SOP and other stuffs and information that I needed.
May God keep and guide and protect you. I sincerely appreciate the link to ya post. Once more God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.