Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227745 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by larryrichie: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thanks so much for the information i really appreciate

SoftdudeKay:

Send them an email and tell them your preferred date, but give them like 2 days ahead. They’ll definitely book it for you. You can have it done by next week Wednesday or Thursday if you send them an email today.

Email for Abuja centre: iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int

I don’t have the email for Lagos centre.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
larryrichie:
Thanks so much for the information i really appreciate

You’re welcome sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lilkalifaa: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shugapee:
Please who else is experiencing this delay in return of passport from Vfs. It’s been two weeks now and I am getting worried, I went there to ask and they said they can’t help me that will be contacted.

I was in this same boat. I submitted since 20th October but I've picked up mine today. I went to their office on Wednesday to find out what's going on and they said it wasn't yet ready because of the Uk/US embassy alert. By yesterday's evening they sent me a message to come pick it up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nuruomoba: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Babysoldier:
i applied to University of Manitoba and have applied for my study permit,reach me on 08132927142
hi, I just applied today trying to do my thing without any agency pls let's connect 09025793745
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Good day everyone, I saw this on ircc website does this mean there's no need to test for covid before traveling?.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
When was that ? Omo u get luck oo.. even my own family lawyer that doubles as a childhood frnd collected 15k from me for land deed of gift. 10k for his service , his NBA stamp on d docs and 5k for notarize. I went to diff notary offices to confam how much it costs to notarize and dey agreed to nothing less dan 5k.

Maybe you should share ur plug contact with new applicants that want to do deed to avoid being extorted

lilangel20:
I did gift deed with just 2500naira. Those lawyers wanna eat your money. There is nothing special in gift deed. Get a lawyer in court to draft for you and go to the court to put stamp.

I don get my ppr just incase you think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
They totally lifted their Covid restriction since October
hayoBams:
Good day everyone, I saw this on ircc website does this mean there's no need to test for covid before traveling?.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
If u can renew it now it will be nice u do that to avoid d stress of applying for passport reissue when u get to Canada and u will hv to submit the new passport for stamping again cos d visa would expire with d old pp
Dolaqueen:
Please gurus in the house, I’m in a situation, my passport will expire next year June, and I’ve submitted my application already, please will it affect my visa stamping? Or can I go renew it now, I don’t know when I can renew it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kikivanxx: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
hayoBams:
Hey congratulations,
What documents and questions were you asked at the port of entry, I'll be traveling soon.

You can come. Just have your introduction letter and admission letter and tuition payment or tuition deposit receipt. That’s basically it.

Most friendliest immigration i have ever met.

I wish everyone success

Super easy.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kikivanxx: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
hayoBams:
Good day everyone, I saw this on ircc website does this mean there's no need to test for covid before traveling?

Book flight and enter the plane.

You don’t even need mask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TEEKAY2000: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=TEEKAY2000 post=118113948][/quote] pls any idea to this Do you need to notify IRCC if you defer your admission up to a year, and if you notify them won't it affect your already submitted application. I submitted my application sept 2022 for study visa for January 2023 intake I have to defer because the school sent me mail to defer have another LOA dated September 2023. If I upload the new LOA won't it prolong the application process . Please I need your urgent opinion .Biometrics is updated ..Medical has not been updated yet. Kindly share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don’t think it’s compulsory u update them bout the defer
TEEKAY2000:
pls any idea to this Do you need to notify IRCC if you defer your admission up to a year, and if you notify them won't it affect your already submitted application. I submitted my application sept 2022 for study visa for January 2023 intake I have to defer because the school sent me mail to defer have another LOA dated September 2023. If I upload the new LOA won't it prolong the application process . Please I need your urgent opinion .Biometrics is updated ..Medical has not been updated yet. Kindly share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
amila20042001:
We gather here o. Any plug for accommodation?
When you de travel?

No plug oo my PPR na yesterday virgin.
That's why I want us all to mingle.
I sent you a mail let share contact.
Have you book ur flight?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kikivanxx:

You can come. Just have your introduction letter and admission letter. That’s basically it.

Super easy.

How about POF? Bank statements
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrlycan: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why did the school ask you to defer?
Or you deferred on your own terms.Cos you can still get PPR between September and December

TEEKAY2000:
pls any idea to this Do you need to notify IRCC if you defer your admission up to a year, and if you notify them won't it affect your already submitted application. I submitted my application sept 2022 for study visa for January 2023 intake I have to defer because the school sent me mail to defer have another LOA dated September 2023. If I upload the new LOA won't it prolong the application process . Please I need your urgent opinion .Biometrics is updated ..Medical has not been updated yet. Kindly share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lilkalifaa:

I was in this same boat. I submitted since 20th October but I've picked up mine today. I went to their office on Wednesday to find out what's going on and they said it wasn't yet ready because of the Uk/US embassy alert. By yesterday's evening they sent me a message to come pick it up.

Abeg what's their operating hours now? due to the alert. how long does it take you finished your submission and what did they ask you before allowing you in at the entrance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello �,

My brother got admission for Winter 2023 and he has paid his Tuition fees deposit of $5,000.

He did his upfront medicals on October 24th and applied on 28th for the first time, did Biometrics on 31st and it was updated that same 31st October.

We wanted to follow the NSE option but we didn't see such option while submitting his application.

Is there a way to get attention to his application to enable us get a response before January, 2023?

Read about webforms and gcms notes.

Please suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
See good news o. I tap from your testimony o.
Lilkalifaa:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gilb231:

I will advice you to download the Chipper application and register you get a USD virtual card you can use for your application it’s always better to pay these fees yourself save yourself the stress and stories that come with 3rd party. Before they use fraudulent card for your application. Good luck !

Thank you so much.. I have paid with the Chipper app.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Absadiq10(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello everyone
I want to know if it's possible to inform my school to send my transcript to wes for evaluation in case of future disappointment because my school is fond of disappointment when it matters most.getting transcript despite emergence of e-transcript they will still have a way to influence u to bribe them
Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
kennyjoy:

Congrats in advance

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
7COLOURS:

Thank you, I appreciate

Seriously rooting for you by the way. You have tried.
Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Absadiq10:
Hello everyone
I want to know if it's possible to inform my school to send my transcript to wes for evaluation in case of future disappointment because my school is fond of disappointment when it matters most.getting transcript despite emergence of e-transcript they will still have a way to influence u to bribe them
Thanks everyone
If you're referring to the school you just got admission in Canada, to send your transcript to wes. No wes would not accept. It has to come from the school that issued the transcript. The school you graduated from.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok
I have responded to ur email.
I'm looking at 3rd week of December though I haven't booked yet

apeja2017:

No plug oo my PPR na yesterday virgin.
That's why I want us all to mingle.
I sent you a mail let share contact.
Have you book ur flight?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yhn1: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
larryrichie:
Please house, i need a way to get medical booking this November and i have checked iom and qlife no date available for this month again, is there a way i get a date this month or can i go to them and see if i can get help.

Thou it upfront medical but i need a close date because my application is 3 month already..

Any one with an ideal of what i can do

Qlife appointment only on Mondays check Monday morning from 8am also Iom appointments mostly dropped appointments always open in the morning weekdays check between 10am to 12pm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jafian: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cheebu:
That's my date too.

Trying to send a message
How do I reach you
I can’t drop my mail here or number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yhn1: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
jaydave:
When was that ? Omo u get luck oo.. even my own family lawyer that doubles as a childhood frnd collected 15k from me for land deed of gift. 10k for his service , his NBA stamp on d docs and 5k for notarize. I went to diff notary offices to confam how much it costs to notarize and dey agreed to nothing less dan 5k.

Maybe you should share ur plug contact with new applicants that want to do deed to avoid being extorted

Notarization is 500 at most 1k deed is between 1500 to 2k go to Opposite high court they are many there don’t let touts run train on you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thomsyne:

Seriously rooting for you by the way. You have tried.
Wish you all the best!

I'm blessed to have you all rooting for me.

May God Almighty meet everyone of you at the point of your needs.

I sincerely appreciate

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzjnr: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Any student of Memorial University here??

Did IRCC require you to pay the First Term fee before Travelling??

Or you got there and paid?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fadd2: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Goodevening everyone, I'm new here and i will like to try canada study route. Please what is the rough estimate required for study route with a family of 3. I will appreciate a head's up on affordable schools to apply and basic requirements for this process.

Thank you! I look foward to your prompt response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jafian:

Trying to send a message
How do I reach you
I can’t drop my mail here or number

07087085906 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Send them an email and tell them your preferred date, but give them like 2 days ahead. They’ll definitely book it for you. You can have it done by next week Wednesday or Thursday if you send them an email today.
Email for Abuja centre: iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int
I don’t have the email for Lagos centre.
Good luck!

@softdudeKay please let’s know the outcome of this. Let’s know if they book it for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.