Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219602 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 3:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Queenfunlola:

Sorry about your first refusal, I pray we get a positive reply just in time. I trust God

Amen. I hv addressed the refusal reason. I practically caused it but it’s well .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Teejackz11009:
Got my Correspondence letter on my Portal Tonight without any Medical Request
Well All on God Sha

The possibility of refusal is high then but hope for the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2022
GodswillBeDone:
Congratulations!

The affidavit of return, can you please tell me what it looks like or what it is about?

Also, the affidavit of support and gift deed, do you have a plug that helped you get it done?

I have sent you an email pls.

The afividavit of support is not hard to get, and deed of gift, find a lawyer To help you with it, I did mine for 40k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Dolaqueen:

The afividavit of support is not hard to get, and deed of gift, find a lawyer To help you with it, I did mine for 40k

Something of 1500 each at most 2k the both 4k ... go to any high court around u . Have a sample of what u want , so do hv sample there self . They will type it and stamp it for u

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
golor:

Something of 1500 each at most 2k the both 4k ... go to any high court around u . Have a sample of what u want , so do hv sample there self . They will type it and stamp it for u
Did my sponsorship 1500 too, but it’s the deed of gifts I did 40k you can’t do the deed just anyhow place I guess, and it always expensive, that was what I was told

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
SimpleasABC:

Long Post Alert ⚠️

Don't think that way,whether a New Portal or Old portal,whether you submit the rightful documents with borgus available funds couple with the fact that you have even paid tuition, an application that will be approved will be approved/Refused if you dont do one thing.
1. Change your prayer,forget about your application,Sit down look at your life and your parent life there is always a convant you have to break.
Even Jesus christ,with the fact that he was the son of God,his family Convant did not allow him to remember is calling until like 30yrs of his age..so for long Jesus was wandering doing nothing not until he went for 40 days fasting and prayer before the convant was broken..So think deeply,forget IRCC presently,Pray that any convant that is actually causing a delay in your life whether the one you caused yourself or from your family should be broken IJN.
From there see what God will do,there is something you have to break,
I'm not a pastor or a prophet but my attention was called to your messg cuz I'm a silent reader here and I have my own applicatn pending too..So is not like I'm free for whatever that I'm facing too.but if you are a Christian and you go deep into the bible check those holy people that we pray with that name,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob etc there is a battle that affect them which is the battle of Convant.
Shalom.

Lmfaoooo! Come on guys! Can we get rid of religious tone to an educational thread. This can be better understood following a logical application and the right supporting documents. Don’t make people suffer more than they are already doing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Xsw1:
Has anyone gotten ppr from new portal any august applicants I regret using that new portal seems most people getting ppr here use the old portal

That's because most people use the old portal. There have been PPRs in this thread from the new portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
jaydave:
You are mhaaad .. you this idiiiot roaming about diff threads from begging for how to travel come here to brag about having a discover cc , to even think u have never even stepped ur wretched leg out of naija before speaks a volume. Not ur type than can own a discover bank cc. I checked ur profile n posts This mumu small boy dey even beg for dubai 3months in one of his post one con come here scam ppl.. werey go scam ur generation ..

I knew something was wrong. No one in their right mind will offer to spend large amounts of their hard earned money on someone they barely know. It's desperate people who fall for scams like that. I hope no one here fell victim.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Profgordons:

Lmfaoooo! Come on guys! Can we get rid of religious tone to an educational thread. This can be better understood following a logical application and the right supporting documents. Don’t make people suffer more than they are already doing.

Lol grin I would like to see his SOP. Maybe he included prayers for the visa officer grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kayil12: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2022
You can pay to flywire through Form A. We have people who can help you with the process within 2weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TEEKAY2000: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Do you need to notify IRCC if you defer your admission up to a year, and if you notify them won't it affect your already submitted application. I submitted my application sept 2022 for study visa for January 2023 intake I have to defer because the school sent me mail to defer have another LOA dated September 2023. If I upload the new LOA won't it prolong the application process . Please I need your urgent opinion .Biometrics is updated ..Medical has not been updated yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kayil12: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
You can pay to flywire through Form A. We have people who can help you with the process within 2weeks.

Thelz:

Can you please throw more light on how your nephew paid with firm A .. because I know mohawk pays fee through flywire ,if you don't mind please. I need your contact as I need to pay too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Thelz:

Did you use form A for payment? If yes please how can I reach you because I need guideline on it please..

I did not make my payment from nigeria, I sent the fee to the agent handling it all for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teemie22: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Teemie22:
I’m asking for a friend.

Mum's bank statement..when she went to her bank, they told her US does not do straight 6 months statement only monthly and a support letter to show she's financially capable to sponsor me, is this okay?
Good morning pls I need answer to this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Please house,
Which one is old portal and new portal?
No one is answering any of my questions...
Make una abeg o...

1. Can a relative that is already in canada help me pay tuition?
2. Must my medical and biometric go with my application? Or I can upload later?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2022
hayoBams:
I can't really say if you're required to make the payment before deferment, But I already paid all my fees before applying for deferral.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think they will allow deferment without paying the full semester fees.

Pls I sent you mail.
Am also going to centennial
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Pls centennial jan23 with PPR I want to mingle oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2022
bepositive11:

That's because most people use the old portal. There have been PPRs in this thread from the new portal.

Any reason why people prefer the old one? Cos if you search PPR with images, new portal takes like 10% or less - in recent times anyways.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teeebabyyy: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2022
For your second question;
You can decide to do upfront medicals either before you submit your application or after you have submitted it OR you can wait for IRCC to send you a medical request first so it all depends on you.
Then for biometrics, if you're a first time applicant you can only do biometrics after you have submitted your application. Ircc will send you a biometrics instruction letter

Chechem:
Please house,
Which one is old portal and new portal?
No one is answering any of my questions...
Make una abeg o...

1. Can a relative that is already in canada help me pay tuition?
2. Must my medical and biometric go with my application? Or I can upload later?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ynxxxxxx: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Ynxxxxxx:
My study permit application is 5month today!

Any June applicants here ?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Snooky: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Guys pls can I show only me and hubby's joint domiciliary account for proof of funds or do I still need to show his personal account as my sponsor? If yes, must it be naira or dollar account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Anything deed is expensive tho , it’s about 50k to get a deed done but you can get it at subsidized fee depending on the kinda relationship or business dealings you have with the lawyer
golor:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2022
No consequential reason .. don’t be doubtful about ur app grin …. It’s jus a normal way of life , people tend to revisit a site they are used too cool
Thomsyne:

Any reason why people prefer the old one? Cos if you search PPR with images, new portal takes like 10% or less - in recent times anyways.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
He better enjoy the proceeds of his scam alone , the mumu boy wants to drag innocent ppl along with him to land into trouble … God forbid him here , he no go see maga grin
bepositive11:

I knew something was wrong. No one in their right mind will offer to spend large amounts of their hard earned money on someone they barely know. It's desperate people who fall for scams like that. I hope no one here fell victim.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2022
If he has a personal account u should show that too, it doesn’t harm your app but strengthens it . Naira or $$, anyone is good provided the funds are accessible to him
Snooky:
Guys pls can I show only me and hubby's joint domiciliary account for proof of funds or do I still need to show his personal account as my sponsor? If yes, must it be naira or dollar account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Can ircc revert to handling applications like it was in 2014 . Decisions are made then within 30days . Tried my first application then but got refused , I pray the long wait this time leads to success
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2022
golor:

The possibility of refusal is high then but hope for the best

Maybe a ghost update? Don’t you think so?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyman56: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Sheyman56:
Please, does people that gets ghost updates eventually gets approved? I would like to know...

I need response from people that has experienced it here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mercyfoundme05: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Good morning my family…

Please, I will be arriving in Toronto on the 15th of this month. I would like to know if there is anyone available for airport pick up. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Teeebabyyy:
For your second question;
You can decide to do upfront medicals either before you submit your application or after you have submitted it OR you can wait for IRCC to send you a medical request first so it all depends on you.
Then for biometrics, if you're a first time applicant you can only do biometrics after you have submitted your application. Ircc will send you a biometrics instruction letter

Thanks plenty!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Sheyman56:

I need response from people that has experienced it here.

It is not a guarantee of approval.
It just means there is activity on your application. Maybe a VO reviewed it or transferred it - could be anything.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TEEKAY2000: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
TEEKAY2000:
Do you need to notify IRCC if you defer your admission up to a year, and if you notify them won't it affect your already submitted application. I submitted my application sept 2022 for study visa for January 2023 intake I have to defer because the school sent me mail to defer have another LOA dated September 2023. If I upload the new LOA won't it prolong the application process . Please I need your urgent opinion .Biometrics is updated ..Medical has not been updated yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.