Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225620 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Innit2022:
Please someone help out.

Are we to sign the consent portion if sending passport through DHL? If so, who are we to include? Is just the name of the courier company like DHL?

I need guidance as my documents were returned from abuja office stating it is transmission fee and sms. Meanwhile, i paid N10,500 and attached the receipts and all the document.

I think the 10500 you paid was for 2 way courier to DHL not VFS. You need to pay 10,400 to VFS and still pay to DHL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Guys! I was jumping around the house today!!!
I received my BVL & PPR today!!! I am still in shock!!! I got my visa in 5 weeks!!!!

I pray for this blessing to happen to everyone here! Thank you all for your advice and help, I joined NL just a month ago!

Official Timeline
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on 4th August 2022
Correspondence Letter today August 10th 2022
PPR today August 10th 2022!!!!

Congratulations. I'm using this case to pray for myself that In Sha Allah, mine and those of my family will take just 4 weeks for all of them to be approved. Amin yah Robi.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Innit2022: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
I paid 10,500 for transmission fee and sms fee.

I paid DHL 24,000 for two way courier.

Please is it necessary that section is filled for courier service to submit and collect the passport.

CharitoJames:

I think the 10500 you paid was for 2 way courier to DHL not VFS. You need to pay 10,400 to VFS and still pay to DHL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Funmilayoo: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please add my name, I applied since February 10. I need prayers, I'm tired.

CharitoJames:
So far, i have 5 names i will be submitting to the altar of fire tomorrow morning for delayed PPR... calling forth our PPR to come sooner than expected. And also declaring that it won’t end the way the devil and enemies has planned it. If you also want your name to be submitted just drop your full name or email me. Congratulations to us all... for what God cannot do does not exist. If you are ready to carry your evidence just like me, kindly go and type your PPR gist and Congratulatory message. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benstephen9: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femioye337:
I am dropping my name ooo... Oluwafemi Eniola Oyewole... application is over 8 months now

Add my name please Agunanna Benedict Ikechukwu my application is almost 8 months
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teewahlorlah90: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow!!! Congratulations.
I will testify soon in Jesus name.
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
I received my BVL & PPR today!!! I am still in shock!!! I got my visa in 5 weeks!!!!

I pray for this blessing to happen to everyone here! Thank you all for your advice and help, I joined NL just a month ago!

Official Timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Katehasty: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Teezkid:
Really, really anticipating for those waiting for their Visa, I hope good things for everyone. Anyone going to Conestoga college and would like to share a room or something? Please, is there any Conestoga college link for Nigerians via telegram or what’s app? Just asking. My program begins January 2023
do you have any free room ..am in need of a room
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
BenedictStinson:

Go to the site it's quite straightforward

I just registered on applyboard and filling the application now. It says I should input waec scratch card somewhere but where do I upload my waec result ? bullstriker
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don’t have any free room
Katehasty:
do you have any free room ..am in need of a room
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Does anyone know how about the visa VFS consent thing?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fumyyy: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Coming here every day to read jist from you guys makes me really happy, now I need ur help with my application guys, I hav a BSC Economics and just received admission for a PG cert in business analysis and MBA program which one should I go for pls
It’s urgent
Thank u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johndooe009: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hi nairalanders, I need some advise on some questions.
I graduated with a 2.1 in business management in UK. I plan to migrate to Canada. I was looking for universities to apply for my masters. Upon checking I notice some universities require some years of work experience, GRE, GMAT. Please are there universities that don’t require this?
I also thought about take a PGD program. But I want to ask does a PGD program (2 semester course work and last semester Co-Op totalling to 1.5 years) equivalent to a 2-3 years PGWP.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trailblazer21:
PPR has landed ooooo, all thanks to God because he alone made it possible.

I’ll be dropping my timeline soon.
Finally, It has landed... Congrats man...Our PPrs is coming this week ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
No it wont..

Just make sure you do it in one of the designated IRCC clinics in the UK.. And once you do it, make sure u upload your E-Medical sheet as an attachment to the mail you will send to IRCC..

Peace
AOROGBEM:

Hello sir
Please I submitted my application while in Nigeria but currently in uk, Will getting my medical done here in uk affect my application decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fredba:
Any may 30th applicants?
Yes o.. We are here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
You can easily get your WAEC scratch card online, its nothing difficult.

Most schools prefer WAEC scratch card to the Waec results.. You know you Nigerians are known for fake Waec results, so they prefer the Waec scratch Card, so they can see for themselves the authenticity of result..

Peace
bruno10000:

I just registered on applyboard and filling the application now. It says I should input waec scratch card somewhere but where do I upload my waec result ? bullstriker
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations. I’m next ijn
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Official Timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by reliableGod(f): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good evening house pls am new here, please I want to find out for my sister names of schools in Canada that takes NECO Result for PGD pls help out is urgent. Thanks all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
makano:
You can easily get your WAEC scratch card online, its nothing difficult.

Most schools prefer WAEC scratch card to the Waec results.. You know you Nigerians are known for fake Waec results, so they prefer the Waec scratch Card, so they can see for themselves the authenticity of result..

Peace

Sorry makano, one last question . So sorry for the bother coz you've been like the big bro on this forum answering all our hard questions. Even if I buy the scratch card and upload ...won't they need my waec exam number? how would they know the waec result they want to check? There is no space for uploading waec result just says waec scratch card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
I see peeps dropping their full names for reasons best known to them, I actually have nothing against this though..

But just to remind you guys that:

1). This is a faceless forum where different manner of peeps round the world visit.
2.) If you personally go to God in prayers for your application without dropping your full names here, wont he answer you?

All these have to do with your faith, even Jesus Christ while performing miracles in the bible, worked with the faith of the individuals healed. Without their faith, they wouldn't have gotten their healing..

Dropping your full names here without your Faith at work will result to nothing.. Keep your faith alive, commit your delayed application to God in your closet and see God answer you speedily..

My Late night dose for the concerned applicants..

It will end in praise..

Peace

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
opeeyz:
Good evening guys
I am a silent follower of the thread.
I'm here to give glory to the Almighty.

I got my PPR letter today oo.

Timeline
Applied Sometimes in April
Biometrics request May 7
Biometrics done May 17
Medical request June 15
Medical done July 7
Medical passed July 17
PPR August 10

I will be going to Seneca college by ending. Any available person here to share room and even travel together. You can reach me on 08162379803
Congrats �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats man....Go and prosper in Canada smiley
slayxo:
Good Evening Everyone,

Please see below for the details of my application:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboki1859(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
My PPR is coming this week Biiznillah
Application submitted 1st June 2022
Upfront medical 23rd May 2022
Medical updated to passed 15th July 2022
Awaiting BVL and PPR this week

School resume by 6th September

Mailed MPs in Newfoundland no replies till now

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
You worry too much bro

Just give them what they want i.e the Waec scratch card and leave the rest to them..

I have been applying for Admission for many applicants and all I just submit is the Scratch card number and Pin, and I can't count the number of PGD/PGC admissions I have gotten..

Simply copy the Scratch card number and PIN in word format and convert to PDF or you do it according to how the school wants it..

Do not stress yourself about Waec number or Waec Center...

Peace

bruno10000:

Sorry makano, one last question . So sorry for the bother coz you've been like the big bro on this forum answering all our hard questions. Even if I buy the scratch card and upload ...won't they need my waec exam number? how would they know the waec result they want to check? There is no space for uploading waec result just says waec scratch card

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Official Timeline
Happy for you man..My PPR is next ♥️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ebite2000:
Timeline;

Thank you, Lord

I applied in the United Arab Emirates since I have been living here for over 2years. As per the IRCC portal, a medical certificate was not required. I also applied using an active RCIC agent.

Submitted my complete application on May 20th
Biometrics: May 23rd and it was updated 3 hours after.
Then the wait began.....
Eligibility started on the 21st of July
Received a request for additional documents on the 22nd of July and responded the same day.
Got an update that they are reviewing my additional docs on August 8th and August 10th PPR.

Documents;
(1). All duly completed forms for SP application (IMM)
(2). Letter of explanation (6pages) :
{Introduction
relevance the of Target program
Why am I in the united Arab emirates?
Why did I choose to study in Canada?
Why did I choose uni of Calgary?
Funding for my studies
Home ties}
(3) Family pictures, ID, and conferences attended
(4) 3 recommendation letters; one from my place of work here and 2 from top companies in Nigeria ready to accept me upon my return
(5) bank statement of 4 months with 6.5m notwithstanding my fully funded scholarship for my medical research. I still showed I can pay my fees.
(6) Two landed properties as gift deed
(7) parents' houses, cars, and stuff
(8.) my resident visa here
(9) proficiency in English cert.
(10) professional courses taken moving in the developmental trajectory of my chosen course.
(11) my course registration form for Fall 2022 ( since I am fully funded I had an open portal to register)
(12) police clearance cert from Nigeria and the UAE
(13) CV
(14) covid cert ( not a requirement but just did)

That's pretty much it.

I'm open to connecting with anyone going to uni of Calgary this fall. Heard the house prices are great lol so will like to know one maybe we could share. Thanks

For those waiting to be called, you will TESTIFY TOO AND BE CELEBRATED!!! I AM WAITING FOR YOU ALL. GOD BLESS ALL THE GURUS FOR THIER TIME AND ENERGY IN RENDERING FREE SOLUTIONS. THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.

God Bless You...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Please is DLI number same as the institution's phone number? It's urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Annidenobeh: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fredba:
Any may 30th applicants?
yes oo

May 30th
Biometrics may 31st

Awaiting update oo
How about you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Princeofabia:
Yes o.. We are here

What’s your status now?, review started on mine 27 july, medical passed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pat978: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Official Timeline

Hi guys, please who knows how much I will pay when submitting my passport? And also is there anything I should know about before submitting my passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
@sOlasubomy, please come to my rescue. I'm stuck on this part
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nope.

A designated learning institution (DLI) is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students..

A DLI number is a number assigned to a post-secondary institution in Canada. I am sure you know what a phone number is..

Peace
bucceryor:
Good evening everyone,
Please is DLI number same as the institution's phone number? It's urgent. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.