Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1224899 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Innit2022: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please does anyone have knowledge of filli g the consent page?
Innit2022:
Please someone help out.

Are we to sign the consent portion if sending passport through DHL? If so, who are we to include? Is just the name of the courier company like DHL?

I need guidance as my documents were returned from abuja office stating it is transmission fee and sms. Meanwhile, i paid N10,500 and attached the receipts and all the document.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to all who got their pprs yesterday and today especially to may applicants.
May 21st Here!

The only living God, Ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Unchangeable changer, I lift you high above all names for your mercy endures forever and your love is new every morning.

Do not look unto my sins, I pray for your forgiveness according to psalms 51 and Isaiah 1vs18.

I call forth my PPR, I pray you bless me with it and also others believing in you for same in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Let all glory be yours and joy to your children. Let your will be done now and forever.
Amen!!!
Thank you Jesus

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fredba:

What’s your status now?, review started on mine 27 july, medical passed.
Medicals passed.... Eligibility already started... Awaiting Bvl and PPr

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello Thisuserwanjapa

If they don't allow deferment, then you will have to re-apply..

Meanwhile, have you been bombanding IRCC with mails everyday?

If not, its not too late to start..

It will end in praise..

Peace

Thisuserwanjapa:
Good day everyone,
I am to resume by this fall at centennial college, September 6 to be precise.
But I've applied for my visa since may 14th and up till now still nothing from ircc end, I'm thinking of deferring my admission to January but I found out centennial college doesn't allow deferment.
Please what can I do?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello Zxxt

Follow the below steps, if you really want an update for your application.

1. Order for your GCMS notes
2. Send multiple mails to the different IRCC centers responsible for Nigeria applications..
3. Send mails to different MPs in the province where your proposed school is located..

It will end in praise..

Peace
zxxtx:
Since January no update on my application. I’m surprised.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mobiyinogal: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats did you send webform I applied June 28th, Medicals passed July 20th and notice eligibility started august 5th. I am next and very hopeful. Coming back to testify.
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Guys! I was jumping around the house today!!!
I received my BVL & PPR today!!! I am still in shock!!! I got my visa in 5 weeks!!!!

I pray for this blessing to happen to everyone here! Thank you all for your advice and help, I joined NL just a month ago!

Official Timeline
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on 4th August 2022
Correspondence Letter today August 10th 2022
PPR today August 10th 2022!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pat978: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
CharitoJames:

Congratulations... that’s exactly 6 weeks!!! God has don it

Thank you very much, I’m wondering how much to pay for passport stamping, how long does it take to get passport back? Is there anything else important that I need to know?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vanessaokoh: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fredba:
Any may 30th applicants?

Yes still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2el(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
I need cheap colleges in Canada where I can study Project Management.

Available scholarship too...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Princeofabia:
Medicals passed.... Eligibility already started... Awaiting Bvl and PPr

Wonderful… have you sent any mail since eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2022
WHich portal is the fastest right now to apply for student permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2022
which portal did you use?

Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Guys! I was jumping around the house today!!!
I received my BVL & PPR today!!! I am still in shock!!! I got my visa in 5 weeks!!!!

I pray for this blessing to happen to everyone here! Thank you all for your advice and help, I joined NL just a month ago!

Official Timeline
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on 4th August 2022
Correspondence Letter today August 10th 2022
PPR today August 10th 2022!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks
Ketima:

The spouse needs to show enough proof of fund(living expenses) for the duration of stay that is not the same for the spouse already studying in Canada. In summary, they need to show enough fund to cover main applicant tuition, living expenses and accompanying spouse living expenses for the duration of stay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pat978: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Mobiyinogal:
Congrats did you send webform I applied June 28th, Medicals passed July 20th and notice eligibility started august 5th. I am next and very hopeful. Coming back to testify.

Yes I did but that was a long time ago, for my upfront medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pat978: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2022
ehiremen2002:

which portal did you use?

I used Gckey, I think that’s the old portal? Please correct me if I’m wrong��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks JustMellow
JustMellow:

Hello Gaeul,

There is now a change in the situation, and the officer will want to see enough funds that will cover the family, including OP. Funds availability is a strong requirement that must be met in the TRV category.

The best way to show funds for the family (when applying for the SOWP/VV) is by showing the LE/ME in OP's Canadian bank account while using the spouse's bank record to also give further financial support and show the spouse's financial stability in the home country.

Success is all I wish You!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by reliableGod(f): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Pls@makano and other gurus in the house pls I need schools that accept NECO fir PhD in canada to apply to against April or May intake pls am begging Google is not helping at all pls help me out. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2022
CharitoJames:
So far, i have 5 names i will be submitting to the altar of fire tomorrow morning for delayed PPR... calling forth our PPR to come sooner than expected. And also declaring that it won’t end the way the devil and enemies has planned it. If you also want your name to be submitted just drop your full name or email me. Congratulations to us all... for what God cannot do does not exist. If you are ready to carry your evidence just like me, kindly go and type your PPR gist and Congratulatory message. All the best

Add my name oh biko, I've sent you a DM!.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by reliableGod(f): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2022
I mean schools that accept neco result for post graduate diploma for April or May intake2023 pls help me at
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Funmilayoo:
Please add my name, I applied since February 10. I need prayers, I'm tired.

Where is your name now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2022
MsLoolah:
Yesso I did, it’s only God. I originally applied in March 2021 last year for a 4 years bachelors degree and got approved in August 2021. I went to Canada in December 2021 and decided to change my course and school, so the best option was to return back home to reapply.

Also I wanted to include my husband in my second application, so I just closed my eyes and left it to God.

And to God be the glory because I got approved again and so did my husband.

I tap into this GRACE olorun mi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2022
bruno10000:

Sorry makano, one last question . So sorry for the bother coz you've been like the big bro on this forum answering all our hard questions. Even if I buy the scratch card and upload ...won't they need my waec exam number? how would they know the waec result they want to check? There is no space for uploading waec result just says waec scratch card

Put both the card and result together in 1 pdf and upload
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2022
CharitoJames:

Put both the card and result together in 1 pdg and upload

Ok, thanks. This is what I'm trying to find out. Have you done it before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2022
makano:
I see peeps dropping their full names for reasons best known to them, I actually have nothing against this though..

But just to remind you guys that:

1). This is a faceless forum where different manner of peeps round the world visit.
2.) If you personally go to God in prayers for your application without dropping your full names here, wont he answer you?

All these have to do with your faith, even Jesus Christ while performing miracles in the bible, worked with the faith of the individuals healed. Without their faith, they wouldn't have gotten their healing..

Dropping your full names here without your Faith at work will result to nothing.. Keep your faith alive, commit your delayed application to God in your closet and see God answer you speedily..

My Late night dose for the concerned applicants..

It will end in praise..

Peace

My dear, I believe this write up is directed at me mostly... Faith works yes and i also know joint prayers work too. You can’t tell your mother or your wife not to pray for you or add you to their prayers simply because they are not you.
So my Dear, whatever works for one so long as it’s not juju or native doctor we are visiting. No one asked them to drop it publicly compulsorily... most are sending to my mail so don’t discourage us. If i wish to pray for anyone or join my faith with people’s faiths... it shouldn’t affect any other person is anyway and some people need that support to see they are not alone... If not for the good will messages, prayers and lifting peoples hope that some of us do here daily... do you know how many people that must have fallen into depression? We can all talk to God personally but there are churches... What are churches for? Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered... God is there. The least you can do is to wish us well not trying to discourage anyone. There are people here who take it upon them to lift up people’s spirits here which i am one of them... In this journey, anyway na way so long as it is pure.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2022
amila20042001:
Congratulations to all who got their pprs yesterday and today especially to may applicants.
May 21st Here!

The only living God, Ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Unchangeable changer, I lift you high above all names for your mercy endures forever and your love is new every morning.

Do not look unto my sins, I pray for your forgiveness according to psalms 51 and Isaiah 1vs18.

I call forth my PPR, I pray you bless me with it and also others believing in you for same in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Let all glory be yours and joy to your children. Let your will be done now and forever.
Amen!!!
Thank you Jesus

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Aboki1859:
My PPR is coming this week Biiznillah
Application submitted 1st June 2022
Upfront medical 23rd May 2022
Medical updated to passed 15th July 2022
Awaiting BVL and PPR this week

School resume by 6th September

Mailed MPs in Newfoundland no replies till now

I mailed them too.. all 7 of them. They won’t respond because you are still within processing time. Are you going to MUN?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2022
bucceryor:
Good evening everyone,
Please is DLI number same as the institution's phone number? It's urgent. Thanks

No, some institutions are not DLI... you can use google to get the DLI of your institution
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Smart231:
Good evening house
I just got my students visa to study in University of Manitoba, I’m looking to travel this month end. Please I’m looking for someone that can help me with accommodation and also a few other things I’ll be needing when I get to Canada. This is my email Tosho.taye@gmail.com my phone number on WhatsApp is 09044042415.

Share your timeline first before we can attend to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2022
bruno10000:

Ok, thanks. This is what I'm trying to find out. Have you done it before?

Whatelse do you think you can do? There is just 1 space and you have 2 things? Aren’t you supposed to merge them both and upload? And Makano has told you same too... it’s just logical. Do it please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2022
CharitoJames:

Whatelse do you think you can do? There is just 1 space and you have 2 things? Aren’t you supposed to merge them both and upload? And Makano has told you same too... it’s just logical. Do it please

Got that, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2022
CharitoJames:

Where is your name now?

Add mine too please
I don send you dm
God abeq oh have Mercy on me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.