Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215471 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pinkygirly(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
I did not submit my CV the first time so that the VO can see my work history, so i submitted my CV in Canadian format and explained in my LOE and also explained all my certifications and why i acquired them and why am going for a Masters in Management when my first degree is in Psychology.

jokeadegokeblog:

Do you mind telling me what you did differently for your propose of visit? I got refused for that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Hello fam.

I need to know if a return ticket is necessary when booking flights online.

No, it isn't except you plan to return in the near future (probably during semester break) or you want to apply for PTA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

Mail them and attach the slip

Done that hopefully waiting for a feedback soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

Have you sent them mails and webforms? Send multiple times please and send to London, Lagos, Abuja, Beijing, New York as well, including Nairobi. Include the details of your medicals (UMI, EDE etc.) on your medical information sheet in the body of the enquiry and email you send to them

Yeah I did and also attached a copy of the medical sheet.. for some reason I sent out a Web form around August to the lagos office about an update on my passport it was the office in Nairobi that messaged me later about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Morai123:
Good day house please I'm to start school in January, I got my medical request on October 17th, I had my medicals done in Qlife November 8th, till now it hasn't been updated on the IRCC website, registration starts December 12th, please what do I do because I'm lost and it's my first time and it's also a time sensitive issue. Thank you
Bombard them with emails attached with your medical slip. Congrats in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Morai123:

Yeah I did and also attached a copy of the medical sheet.. for some reason I sent out a Web form around August to the lagos office about an update on my passport it was the office in Nairobi that messaged me later about it

Which means your application is probably being processed in Nairobi. They usually have secondary offices so that's why it is advisable to mail multiple offices and in some cases, the other offices direct your message to the appropriate quarters. In my experience, the London office handles medical processing for most Nigerian applicants so you can focus fire there too, together with Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja and Accra. Even Beijing and other China offices. Leave no stone unturned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

Mail them and attach your slip to the mail also raise a webform. My sis did hers since August 23rd. It was only updated after i mailed them November. It got updated in 24hrs

Done that yesterday and today, hopefully waiting for a positive response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Hello fam.

I need to know if a return ticket is necessary when booking flights online.

It's not except you intend to book PTA with your bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shadybeauty: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olayinkaji:

Yes you need to submit it else they won't proceed with your application. I also submitted and got admission not quite long. I submitted stamped and original of my certificates
Mr Olayinkaji, please check your mail. thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Becoted001:

Thanks, i want to make use of it for IETLS waiver. But how do i make use of letter-for admission process, or will i have to ask the school to keep sending to all universities i have applied.

I believe the only official document would be your transcript and the English waiver.
Check from your schools website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moisola: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hi Sir,
Can you please share the mails you use with m e sir.
Thanks
My people! My people!!!!

It is PPR x5 oooooooh. We are a family of six (6)!!!!

Omo! The initial shock of receiving the donotreply mail can raise BP to the roof.

I have received PPR for my self (Study permit), SOWP for Spouse, Study Permit x 2 (for Child 1 & 2), Visitor Visa (for minor - 1 yr old). Child 3 is a US citizen so we will apply Study Permit at the border.

April 30th Applicant.

I am still digesting the ecstacy in the office.

Detailed timeline and document to follow later.

Charity james, 2Pretty4U, Kiara and the overall NL family I wish us all positive results in our application.

Meehn, this feeling is to die for...hummmmm

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)[/quote]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shadybeauty: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please am in interested in Douglas College whatsapp/telegram group
Yemlizzy:

It’s a telegram group they have. Dm let me send one of the admins with you so you can be added.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
moisola:
Hi Sir,
Thanks
My people! My people!!!!

Omo! The initial shock of receiving the donotreply mail can raise BP to the roof.

I have received PPR for my self (Study permit), SOWP for Spouse, Study Permit x 2 (for Child 1 & 2), Visitor Visa (for minor - 1 yr old). Child 3 is a US citizen so we will apply Study Permit at the border.

April 30th Applicant.

Charity james, 2Pretty4U, Kiara and the overall NL family I wish us all positive results in our application.

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)

Congratulations to you and yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shadybeauty:
Mr Olayinkaji, please check your mail. thank you
replied. Please let me know when you respond as I hardly use that mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JCrystal: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello,
Anyone know which visa office is CORR?
I saw someones GCMS notes with the secondary visa office indicated CORR, so I am just curious to know which one it is.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by darthv: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please what do i need to do at adb_reviewer stage of a form A?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
moisola:
Hi Sir,
Thanks
My people! My people!!!!

April 30th Applicant.

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)

Wow ! Family of 6. Truly what God cannot do does not exist. Congratulations to you and yours.
I pray God answers me and my family too. (Family of 4 for now).
Please drop ur timeline

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Morai123:

I did call qlife and the say they already uploaded the result and that was in November, till now IRCC hasn't updated and now it's going to be a rush thing for me because so many thoughts, what to do and all that. If everything could just pull through before they go in break because I haven't even booked a flight or sorted some things because of this delay
So it’s from IRCC that’s sad, send mails until it’s done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shadybeauty:
Please am in interested in Douglas College whatsapp/telegram group
I don’t know about this but you can ask on the OJC group, i’m going to university of Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pace6:

Do you mean pay slip?
yes pay slip pay stub anyone
please i need a template
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cuppycak3:

yes pay slip pay stub anyone
please i need a template

Oh! Okay... I didn’t know it to be pay stub. Here is a sample, use excel spreadsheet application to create yours.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

Yeah thanks G! I was able to get one for around 869k on Wakanow. The final destination airport is just 7 mins drive from the school so I thank God. You heading to Toronto right? I have like 14 hrs layover there. Mind if we connect?

Alright nice nice.
Sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thomsyne:

Nah, not necessarily. It is best practice but you have a lot of explaining to do if that is your last resort.
Is the account going to be in your name? Is the sponsor a third-party?

I have resolved to exchange and pay I to my nigerian account. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
darthv:
Please what do i need to do at adb_reviewer stage of a form A?

Contact the branch you selected. Go with the form A completion document print out from the portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tanna01: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yes I am. September 2023 intake

Shadybeauty:
Good morning, please anyone going to Douglas college/ in Douglas College? please I need assistance in the admission application process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sakieja(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please I am also interested in that NPOWER telegram.i have send you a dm

[
quote author=Yemlizzy post=119017886]
It’s a telegram group they have. Dm let me send one of the admins with you so you can be added.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pace6:

Oh! Okay... I didn’t know it to be pay stub. Here is a sample, use excel spreadsheet application to create yours.
Thanks!!! Please can you email it to me @mybakeshop2@gmail.com for clearer viewing. I can’t see the wordings in the pic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
sakieja:
Please I am also interested in that NPOWER telegram.i have send you a dm

[
quote author=Yemlizzy post=119017886]
It’s a telegram group they have. Dm let me send one of the admins with you so you can be added.
Okay I have responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cuppycak3:

Thanks!!! Please can you email it to me @mybakeshop2@gmail.com for clearer viewing. I can’t see the wordings in the pic

Ok
Sent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Helenabuddafly: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hey guys, I got my BVL on 23rd November. No other response since then. I've sent web forms and emails to all their offices. nothing still. I have just completed my first term online. Second term starts January 9 with to option for online study and I have to pay the fees for second term. I can't make any moves without getting my final decision. I applied on August 29th. Medicals passed and eligibility started on Nov 17. It's just upsetting and exhausting waiting and checking everyday! reading this forum always helps so I thought to share, is there anything else i can do?. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please house,
I am using the old Portal to apply, in those sections where I am to upload multiple files, am I to upload the documents individually or merge all the document pertaining to a section into one file and upload once?

Also, I read that one can nolonger use webform to upload documents anymore. I have already planned on doing my upfront medicals when I go for biometrics, then upload afterwards. Please, how do I do this, because I stay in the East, going to Abuja or Lagos twice without having anyone there will be expensive for me, couple with the security challenges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Wonder1844(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.