Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246925 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chechem:
Please house,
I am using the old Portal to apply, in those sections where I am to upload multiple files, am I to upload the documents individually or merge all the document pertaining to a section into one file and upload once?

Also, I read that one can nolonger use webform to upload documents anymore. I have already planned on doing my upfront medicals when I go for biometrics, then upload afterwards. Please, how do I do this, because I stay in the East, going to Abuja or Lagos twice without having anyone there will be expensive for me, couple with the security challenges.

You will need to upload each fill where required. E.g where you have LOA, upload your LOA there, where you have digital photo, upload your passport photograph there, e.t.c

And also for your biometrics and upfront medicals, if you were in living in Lagos or Abuja, you can do your upfront medicals even before submitting your application, but since you have to travel to do your biometrics and upfront medicals together, you can still contact IRCC about your upfront medical via webform, only you’ll have to wait for the to request for the e-medical slip. Which ever hospital you decide to use would have sent it to IRCC.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pace6:

Ok
Sent
Seen thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sakieja(f): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thank you

Yemlizzy:

Okay I have responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Helenabuddafly: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Helenabuddafly:
Hey guys, I got my BVL on 23rd November. No other response since then. I've sent web forms and emails to all their offices. nothing still. I have just completed my first term online. Second term starts January 9 with to option for online study and I have to pay the fees for second term. I can't make any moves without getting my final decision. I applied on August 29th. Medicals passed and eligibility started on Nov 17. It's just upsetting and exhausting waiting and checking everyday! reading this forum always helps so I thought to share, is there anything else i can do?. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oyalfares: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hi Charity, Congratulations! I have few questions, cos I want to do the same for my nephew.
Did you do GIC? Was it undergraduate? What other documents did you submit? Thanks.

CharitoJames:
Guys… It’s PPR for my kid sister… she’s 20years and going to Memorial University… everything about this her application, i did it myself from the admission to Visa application. God! I feel like crying. She’s to resume January 5th.

Applied - 30th August
Biometrics- 1st September and updated same day
Medicals didn’t get updated until i sent them a mail late Nov and it got updated after a few days on the 30th of November.
Earlier this week, i sent another mail to them reminding them of resumption and also that eligibility hasn’t started yet.
This morning 8th December, i checked her GCKey and nothing was there… then this evening at 6:44… the love letters dropped.
I logged in and saw Eligibility has started and application Dapproved.

This could be God. She had the most imperfect application. No Tuition paid just compulsory fee of 300CAD.
Pof was 24M only and nothing else…

Documents Submitted.
All IMM documents
Other required documents on the GCKey
Dad’s Mbs of 24M
Mom’s Mbs of 2M plus
Her Mbs of 50k.. Lmao
Property papers
Family pictures

She didn’t submit much…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thomsyne:

Alright nice nice.
Sent you a mail.

Received and replied bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by darthv: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

Contact the branch you selected. Go with the form A completion document print out from the portal
My form A hasnt been approved online, its still adb_reviewer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cuppycak3:

Seen thanks a lot

You welcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
darthv:

My form A has been approved online, its still adb_reviewer.

True. Is it PTA? Or others? And did you contact the breach you chose? Or you know someone there?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by yetol: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Send a mail and attach your PPR letter to NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca and other email addresses you have been sending mails to.

HazeeyzaH:

Same situation i am in.. 7 days now and no ppr for my daughter.. i am going to send in my passport on monday

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Amadioha02:
Sometimes we worry a lot. I submitted my passport for stamping via DHL Tuesday. Tracked it yesterday,it already got to vfs by 9:47,no Mail from VSF. Naive me,I am here panicking. Today passport stamped. Coming back to me tomorrow morning as I confirmed from DHL tracking. Two&half yrs visa given. See you guys next time. Gotta prepare.

Amadioha has done it!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
CharitoJames:
Guys… It’s PPR for my kid sister… she’s 20years and going to Memorial University… everything about this her application, i did it myself from the admission to Visa application. God! I feel like crying. She’s to resume January 5th.

Applied - 30th August
Biometrics- 1st September and updated same day
Medicals didn’t get updated until i sent them a mail late Nov and it got updated after a few days on the 30th of November.
Earlier this week, i sent another mail to them reminding them of resumption and also that eligibility hasn’t started yet.
This morning 8th December, i checked her GCKey and nothing was there… then this evening at 6:44… the love letters dropped.
I logged in and saw Eligibility has started and application Dapproved.

This could be God. She had the most imperfect application. No Tuition paid just compulsory fee of 300CAD.
Pof was 24M only and nothing else…

Documents Submitted.
All IMM documents
Other required documents on the GCKey
Dad’s Mbs of 24M
Mom’s Mbs of 2M plus
Her Mbs of 50k.. Lmao
Property papers
Family pictures

She didn’t submit much…

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by darthv: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

True. Is it PTA? Or others? And did you contact the breach you chose? Or you know someone there?
fees payment, what is pta?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oyindamy17: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good afternoon everyone here, I just gained admission to Canadore College in Ontario for Human Resource Management Graduate program. Pls I need help on what employment documents I need to submit along with my documents as I work as an HR professional with 5 years experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dennison4luv: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please how can i check application status
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
darthv:

fees payment, what is pta?

Personal Travel Allowance. Fees payment is different. Since you don't usually have to enter the bank or be in the country sef
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please oo I need help with Cape Breton university.... I need help urgently

@ johnstan
Bullstrike
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oyalfares:
Hi Charity, Congratulations! I have few questions, cos I want to do the same for my nephew.
Did you do GIC? Was it undergraduate? What other documents did you submit? Thanks.

NO GIC, Yes undergraduate… i think that’s about all the documents submitted… will check and add if there’s any i missed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
GloriaBekee:
Please oo I need help with Cape Breton university.... I need help urgently

@ johnstan
Bullstrike

Hi Gloria,
What do you need help with

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
dennison4luv:
Please how can i check application status

Which of the applications? Admission or Visa?

If for Visa, login to your online portal to check. Be it old or new portal.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dennison4luv: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pace6:

Which of the applications? Admission or Visa?

If for Visa, login to your online portal to check. Be it old or new portal.

Goodluck

That is visa,,,,, Study permit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gentleluv: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello house,
Please help me celebrate this God Last week I was in disarray running kikikata because IRCC requested for updated proof of funds and my account is low but God show up for me. Tomorrow is my birthday and today it's ppr. Who did this JESUS.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentleluv:
Hello house,
Please help me celebrate this God Last week I was in disarray running kikikata because IRCC requested for updated proof of funds and my account is low but God show up for me. Tomorrow is my birthday and today it's ppr. Who did this JESUS.
Congratulations dear early birthday gift.
I tap into your testimony

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
dennison4luv:

That is visa,,,,, Study permit

Okay, you have your username and password, use it to login to see how far with your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentleluv:
Hello house,

JESUS OMG wow

Congratulations. Happy Birthday in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
yetol:
Send a mail and attach your PPR letter to NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca and other email addresses you have been sending mails to.

Thanks sis... i would do just that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dennison4luv: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pace6:

Okay, you have your username and password, use it to login to see how far with your application.

I am not the one that applied for the visa before and its was my brother's stuff, i just want to find out if the agent applied for the visa at all because the admission letter from school is suspicious
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Helenabuddafly:
Hey guys, I got my BVL on 23rd November. No other response since then. I've sent web forms and emails to all their offices. nothing still. I have just completed my first term online. Second term starts January 9 with to option for online study and I have to pay the fees for second term. I can't make any moves without getting my final decision. I applied on August 29th. Medicals passed and eligibility started on Nov 17. It's just upsetting and exhausting waiting and checking everyday! reading this forum always helps so I thought to share, is there anything else i can do?. Thanks everyone.
Nothing else you can do than wait after sending webform to Nairobi
Quote the date you received the BVl and that you have not received further correspondence since then ...state your next semester start date and request for final decision on the application and
That you have enclosed your biometric validity letter. BVL

Upload your BVl through the webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentleluv:
Hello house,

Congratulations!! Did you send the updated POF ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teephour(f): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good evening all, please how long does it take Cape Breton University to give admission, I applied November 11 and am yet to get a response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentleluv:
Hello house,
Who did this? JESUS! Omg Wow
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
@Chechem,

Segment your documents properly and merge in each section before you upload.

You can use Webform to upload additional documents.

You can do you upfront medicals when u come for your biometrics.

I hope this helps.

Chechem:
Please house,
I am using the old Portal to apply, in those sections where I am to upload multiple files, am I to upload the documents individually or merge all the document pertaining to a section into one file and upload once?

Also, I read that one can nolonger use webform to upload documents anymore. I have already planned on doing my upfront medicals when I go for biometrics, then upload afterwards. Please, how do I do this, because I stay in the East, going to Abuja or Lagos twice without having anyone there will be expensive for me, couple with the security challenges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.