Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226826 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Morai123:
Please who paid for vfs 1waycourier recently this month? Are they going to send your passport back to you with that?

If you used a one way courier service to send your ppt to VFS, you will be required to either pay VFS to return it to you via their own courier service or visit them in person for pick up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
johnstan:

If you used a one way courier service to send your ppt to VFS, you will be required to either pay VFS to return it to you via their own courier service or visit them in person for pick up

I sent with DHL and already paid for their 1way courier to send it back to me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please house, I need your prompt advice and suggestions. I want to apply for my master's in Educational Administration at the University of Saskatchewan. Which one study route (Course work or Thesis) can give funding or scholarship and if you can guide me in the application process either coursework or thesis, I will be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Manydethink:
I will testify on this platform .... Becos my God omecharafancha, ofucharafancha ,okwucharafancha is on the throne . Amen

Yes ooooooo, fellow Zionite, we must testify here. Its concluded already!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jafian: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anyone here in Brampton
08134248894 chat me up
It’s boring here
Pls looking for roommates female

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
My Japa Family,

When will he get his POE (Port of Entry/ Letter of Introduction)?

We got this ready for collection message from VHS and also the attached from tracking the application.

I hope he can walk in and pick up too?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ade84ty:
Thanks so much,
i have sent them mail, i have also booked for 3rd of Jan, 2023 for IOM. Even though i am in Lagos. i just hope i get something better from q life on monday or from the mail

Please how did you do yours? They told me on Tuesday that the next available date is till 30th Jan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
CindyByFine:
My Japa Family,

When will he get his POE (Port of Entry/ Letter of Introduction)?

We got this ready for collection message from VHS and also the attached from tracking the application.

I hope he can walk in and pick up too?

Calm down madam, it is one after the other. He will get the LOI shortly after counterfoil

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jafian:
Anyone here in Brampton
08134248894 chat me up
It’s boring here

Why the unconscious bias, why not males?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
I think that should make an interesting story.

AwetechMCM:
thanks a lot I studied computer science in my Bachelors can it still fly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lixusheng(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Profgordons:

Why the unconscious bias, why not males?

grin grin grin Bias ke..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
PLS all WHAT should Be explain on the LOE

i need ideas of what i can write about

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
What a glorious God indeed we have

Pls fam do I need a transit visa for a layover at Doha international airport? Finally got a good deal on Qatar to Regina.

Urgent response pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
What a glorious God indeed we have

Pls fam do I need a transit visa for a layover at Doha international airport? Finally got a good deal on Qatar to Regina.

Urgent response pls

No you don’t!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please does anybody have appointment for medicals next week in IOM Abuja that he or she is not planning on using...?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDarkGamer: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Panasonic101:

Every time my friend my friend…. Your friend no get phone? Anyways, OCAS . CA check it out and pick your choice..

Thank you for your response. I checked the website and found a list of programs, but there were no tuition price costs, so I couldn't find out what to pick. Do you know the cheapest courses in the university?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDarkGamer: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
adeyinkaadetunj:
If you have any questions, please kindly ask.
Please what are the cheapest diploma courses to study as an international student in Canada? Links and resources are appreciated. I need this information soon for a friend please.

I've spent my whole day searching about this online but I couldn't find any helpful or relevant results.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ishola2002: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
God will see u tru ma'am just have faith
NGOZIGLORI:
Yesterday was the last day given to us for my daughter's own from her school.
What we did was to send them an email asking for more time, although they haven't replied yet.
The school had sent a form weeks ago for her to fill and say if she will be joining them by January and she filled it also.
We are believing God for a positive and timely outcome.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Deejom07: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eagle don land o my people.

It's PPR

I thank God almighty for this breakthrough and all honourable member of this thread, who contribute and share valuable information on this channel, I'm very grateful to you all.
My timeline
Application submission, 4th sept 2022
Biometric was done 7th sept. and updated same day.
Upfront medical 21st sept, 2022
Update to pass 3rd Oct 2022
Correspondence 15th Dec 2022
PPR 15th Dec 2022.

For those that are still expecting, keep hope alive, it will surely end in praise.

Thanks everyone.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnbravo1994: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please when did you apply... Thank you in advance
Thatblackgirlxx:

I have been offered admission into u of m for fall 2023 and would like to join the WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

Thank you for your response. I checked the website and found a list of programs, but there were no tuition price costs, so I couldn't find out what to pick. Do you know the cheapest courses in the university?

Depends on your area of study. Business, Medical or IT ? Check out conestoga college.. their fee is around 16k or so…

Check New brunswick community college as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDarkGamer: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Panasonic101:

Depends on your area of study. Business, Medical or IT ? Check out conestoga college.. their fee is around 16k or so…

The Area of study is in business. Actually, I'm looking for the cheapest possible fees for a diploma program (as cheap as possible). Most programs i found were in the range of 15-20k. Are there lower prices?

Thank you for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

The Area of study is in business. Actually, I'm looking for the cheapest possible fees for a diploma program (as cheap as possible). Most programs i found were in the range of 15-20k. Are there lower prices?

Not sure of any good college that’s lower than 15k…. Wait for others to contribute.

And it’s not by being cheap, don’t forget PGWP matters…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDarkGamer: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Panasonic101:

Not sure of any good college that’s lower than 15k…. Wait for others to contribute.

And it’s not by being cheap, don’t forget PGWP matters…
Thank you for this. How do I know which courses are eligible for PGWP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

Thank you for this. How do I know which courses are eligible for PGWP?

Any college or Uni you see, search it here to know …. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adedoyin116: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jafian:
Anyone here in Brampton
08134248894 chat me up
It’s boring here

Are you going to Sheridan college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Got my passport back today from DHL after they delayed transit to Lagos for like 8 days ( they nearly frustrated me but God pass them) and My God how dearly I love you daddy, I can't stop staring at my counterfoil, I'm amazed at the wonders he's done concerning my life so far. The keeper of my sanity!

To my May applicants and everyone waiting for their PPR, its yours.

Claim it boldly.

I need a travel buddy going to Regina next week and also a roommate for a shared accommodation.

UNIVERSITY OF REGINA HERE I COME!

God bless this family.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Funmilayoo: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Anyone going with Ethiopian airline on 23rd of December from Lagos to Toronto.
Is there also any female who needs a roommate in Toronto.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mumf3: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good evening am 31 years of age I have only o level results please which 2 years course can I go for thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please I want to know if Cancollege is eligible for PGWP.. And is it a good school to use for study permit application.?..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

Cancollege is very cheap. But equally ask to know if it's good... Their fees is less than 10kCAD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: huzzman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.