Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226780 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShowYoung:

Tuition fee : $36,000 ($18,000 x 2 years)
Living Expenses: $20,000 ($10,000 x 2 years)
Miscellaneous Expenses: $3000.
Total : $59,000 (NGN 20,119,000 @ $1/341)

Do not be scared by the calculation up there. There have been people who showed minimum expenses for 1 year with undoubtable explanations of how they would pay for the second year with sufficient evidence and got visa approval: but from experience, this is difficult for Nigerians.

With high probability, your fund will not be sufficient except you do well in proving how you will cater for the second year expenses.
Thanks a million.

Now I know what I'm working with
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Can you help with LOE sample

Wsx2:

Sorry guys

I have been busy
Applied august 9th
Upfront med passed oct 19
Eligibility never started
Background never started
Bvl December 1st
Another bvl 19 dec
Followed by ppr 19th dec

Didn’t submit much documents
Just few I even use phone to snap the documents sef didn’t really took the
application serious coz my bank account balance just around 2.9m was nothing to write home about but I got home ties. I don’t leave money in my account coz I have uncompleted house projects which I am still spending on.

I invested all my money so I don’t have to work another day to survive due to nigeria situation.I have properties worth over 95m all are houses not land. 5 houses 6 purchased condos 15 tenants Most of the houses documents aren’t ready due to government approval delays but I have stamp duty and land receipts deeds and ratification . I have a company aswell and a farm and also shares in mtn and other companies.

I took Mpower loan and the bank statement only as POF

Then I attached all the investment documents tenancy agreement my company and farm documents and LOA . Total about 12 documents to proof to those dudes that I am blessed already even with low account balance.

I just returned from Europe aswell

Goodluck to those still waiting

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought only the first year proof needed to be shown
Army2022:
Rough estimate:
Number of years tuition you're going for +10k cad ( you can add a little for flight, if you want)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
How did you pay? Did you go to their office?

apeja2017:

Brotherly, na Qatar I later booked oo 1.2 1way smiley I know say he go shock u as u don dey worry me since. Na first week in jan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsbabygirl: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
I have been a silent reader and actually got carried away . I believed my application would take months to be approved so I didn’t really check up on my agent . I checked up on him today and we found out my application was approved since nov 30th and I am a nov 8th applicant . What God cannot do does not exist !!!!
I really need to send my passport asap because time has really passed can someone help me with the documents and also I don’t understand this transmission fee and dhl fee . Should I pay the transmission fee and sms fee of 10500 online and put my receipt in the documents I’ll send then pay the dhl fee in the dhl office . And I just read something about dhl offering just one way service . How will I pay the returning courier service to vfs .
Please I need help urgently. Thank you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TiggyAce(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Guys seriously I have been depressed for weeks plus my moms death too few days ago. I have been trying schools upon schools yet I’ll be denied admission for more than 5 times now plus funds and time wastage.I have Third class in microbiology from a state University but I want to study another Bsc in any science fields in Canada

Pls gurus,I need schools which I’ll allow one last time to gain admission without denial whether diploma or another Bsc pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Awesomegod2023: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
I need a response.how longer do one have to wait to get PPR after getting a medical request which Was updated as pass yesterday ? June applicant

Anyone please ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please house, I need help on how to merge my documents, that is, merging multiple pdf files into one pdf file before I upload.

Comrades, abeg make una help me...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adakiobi: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truly what God cannot do does not exist!

Godsbabygirl:
I have been a silent reader and actually got carried away . I believed my application would take months to be approved so I didn’t really check up on my agent . I checked up on him today and we found out my application was approved since nov 30th and I am a nov 8th applicant . What God cannot do does not exist !!!!
I really need to send my passport asap because time has really passed can someone help me with the documents and also I don’t understand this transmission fee and dhl fee . Should I pay the transmission fee and sms fee of 10500 online and put my receipt in the documents I’ll send then pay the dhl fee in the dhl office . And I just read something about dhl offering just one way service . How will I pay the returning courier service to vfs .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godsbabygirl:

Yeah you pay the transmission fee, sms and vac 1 way courier fee.. print out the receipts and add them in your envelope, documents you need to submit are your passport, two photocopies of your passport with your name, phone number, email address written on it, a plain sheet of paper with your details including your address because that's what they'd use to send your passport back to you, print out your passport request letter and add it to the envelope, you also have to submit the yellow slip they gave you after you did your biometrics also check if there's a consent form you signed attached to it, if there's no consent form you signed on it you'd have to go to vfs site and download the consent forms.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/additional-services

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godsbabygirl:

Wow....
You applied Nov 8th and got PPR Nov 30th?
I tap from your grace!
Amen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
gideon19:

I apply in October ending

hello friend, pls when did you apply?

I am still waiting for an update from them, although i applied 4th December, 2022.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godsbabygirl:

If you are either in Lagos or Abuja, submit in person. If not I’ll advice you submit to Abuja. If you did not do your biometrics in Abuja then you will need to pay the transmission fee and fee for local courier, sms is optional. Do that ASAP!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pls who has used GTB for form A and how fast was it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2022
TiggyAce:
Guys seriously I have been depressed for weeks plus my moms death too few days ago. I have been trying schools upon schools yet I’ll be denied admission for more than 5 times now plus funds and time wastage.I have Third class in microbiology from a state University but I want to study another Bsc in any science fields in Canada

Pls gurus,I need schools which I’ll allow one last time to gain admission without denial whether diploma or another Bsc pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

You can check this out.
Post graduate certificate in Bioscience technology. HOLLAND COLLEGE
https://www.hollandcollege.com/programs/bioscience-technology-post-graduate-certificate.php
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Good day guys, just got a medical request..October 1st applicant. Is it a good sign of getting ppr?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Chechem:
Please house, I need help on how to merge my documents, that is, merging multiple pdf files into one pdf file before I upload.

Comrades, abeg make una help me...

Online free tool to merge multiple pdf files.
https://www.ilovepdf.com/merge_pdf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2022
saucekid50:
Good day guys, just got a medical request..October 1st applicant. Is it a good sign of getting ppr?

Yes, a very green sign that your PPR would be approved. You are almost at the finish line, run your medical ASAP and update IRCC via webform.

Congratulations in advance. cool

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Okudi23: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Godsbabygirl:
congratulations. Kindly read through my posts here, you will just get all the informations you need. Pay transmission fee of 10k.....and you're wrong...DHL offers two way courier service. I paid 18k+ and my passport was stamped and returned to me under 48hrs. Sent my passport to Abuja, just walk into any DHL office. Check my posts for the required documents. I haven't commented much here,so you can easily see it through my posts. Congratulations once again. Guys keep the faith alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2022
mrprolifik:

You can check this out.
Post graduate certificate in Bioscience technology. HOLLAND COLLEGE
https://www.hollandcollege.com/programs/bioscience-technology-post-graduate-certificate.php

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2022
You don’t need your degree to apply for an undergraduate program. However, I won't advise you to go for another degree. Depending on the program and school, you can secure a post-graduate admission with a third class. Send me a message so that we can determine a suitable program
TiggyAce:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Okudi23:
congratulations. Kindly read through my posts here, you will just get all the informations you need. Pay transmission fee of 10k.....and you're wrong...DHL offers two way courier service. I paid 18k+ and my passport was stamped and returned to me under 48hrs. Sent my passport to Abuja, just walk into any DHL office. Check my posts for the required documents. I haven't commented much here,so you can easily see it through my posts. Congratulations once again. Guys keep the faith alive.

When last did you try DHL two way courier because they told me themselves at their office that they've stopped that.. it's just one way now.. you have to pay for vfs courier... they stopped it this December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsbabygirl: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Morai123:

Yeah you pay the transmission fee, sms and vac 1 way courier fee.. print out the receipts and add them in your envelope, documents you need to submit are your passport, two photocopies of your passport with your name, phone number, email address written on it, a plain sheet of paper with your details including your address because that's what they'd use to send your passport back to you, print out your passport request letter and add it to the envelope, you also have to submit the yellow slip they gave you after you did your biometrics also check if there's a consent form you signed attached to it, if there's no consent form you signed on it you'd have to go to vfs site and download the consent forms.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/additional-services

Thank you Soo muchhh!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsbabygirl: 1:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Profgordons:

If you are either in Lagos or Abuja, submit in person. If not I’ll advice you submit to Abuja. If you did not do your biometrics in Abuja then you will need to pay the transmission fee and fee for local courier, sms is optional. Do that ASAP!

Can I submit with DHL straight to Abuja even though I did my biometrics in Lagos ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsbabygirl: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Okudi23:

Thank you Soo much . I’ll read everything asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsbabygirl: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Morai123:

When last did you try DHL two way courier because they told me themselves at their office that they've stopped that.. it's just one way now.. you have to pay for vfs courier... they stopped it this December

Please how much is vfs courier
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by padie77: 1:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Godsbabygirl:

Congratulations. Pls don't forget to share your timeline and the document you submitted. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by neihzar(m): 4:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Good day guys,
Pls I did my upfront medicals immediately after putting in my visa application but I didn’t input my UCI number at the point of creating an appointment with IOM.

I just want to ask if IOM will be able to send my health examination results to IRCC without my UCI number?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 4:35am On Dec 22, 2022
I couldn't Login to IRCC new portal since two day ago, did anyone have such issue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hammed71(m): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2022
good morning guys I got a message yesterday from vfs that my decision envelope has been received from the ircc office by the Canada visa application center Abuja cvo and is ready for collection. can I go and collect it today from the Lekki vfs centre
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 4:48am On Dec 22, 2022
hammed71:
good morning guys I got a message yesterday from vfs that my decision envelope has been received from the ircc office by the Canada visa application center Abuja cvo and is ready for collection. can I go and collect it today from the Lekki vfs centre
vfs will send it back to you through DHL, if you go they won't allow you to enter. Just follow up with DHL through the delivery receipt given to you by them. And also you can track your envelope by login to DHL website.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2022
hammed71:
Pls when did you submit your passport to Lagos VFS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.