Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211610 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
AbionaT:
My People

I just got a refusal letter now

Second time Applicant

May 27

I got medical request on 1st of November and I was pass around 15th of November then got BVL 25th of November.

Then, this morning I decided to send mails and webform to IRCC.

The refusal letter says
Purpose of visit.

Please my people, What should I do now, I'm just tired.

Request for your GCMS notes; from there, you will know the next line of action.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
My too is purpose of visit may 30th, e weak me

AbionaT:
My People

Second time Applicant

May 27

I got medical request on 1st of November and I was pass around 15th of November then got BVL 25th of November.

The refusal letter says
Purpose of visit.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samade7: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
harkintem:

I’m goin to recommend Golden Six Hotel, it’s very close to the biometrics center like very close. That was the hotel I used when I went for my biometrics too at lekki good and affordable around 20k

Thanks so much bro......u have really done a great job with dis info. God bless sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamidecanada: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thank you very much
AwealthDRL:
I heard there's a way they put money in your account for some months, when you're ready for travel after visa you print ur statement and return the money I don't know how much they charge but I've heard of it. If anyone knows about this please let us know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
AbionaT:
My People

Second time Applicant

May 27

The refusal letter says
Purpose of visit.

So its possible to get a medical request and still get refusal?
Wahala wa o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamidecanada: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good day everyone, to those that have applied to Seneca college or are currently attending.
How much did the application fee cost you, how much was the deposit requested from you after getting accepted and also how long was the deadline you were given to pay the deposit fee.
I’d really appreciate if I can get a response please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodofNaija:

Uhm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olamidecanada:
Good day everyone, to those that have applied to Seneca college or are currently attending.
How much did the application fee cost you, how much was the deposit requested from you after getting accepted and also how long was the deadline you were given to pay the deposit fee.
I’d really appreciate if I can get a response please.
Go to their page on IG
The application fee is free till December 31st
IG page-senecaafrica
Deposit is about 8,000 or less. It depends on the course
Deposit deadline should be before 30days(not sure about this)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Trulie:

Please, About Langara college, how do you go about uploading your transcripts? I don't understand what they mean by uploading a color copy of the official transcript. They should know we do not have access to an official copy. Also, did you upload both the front and back pages of your transcripts?

You will be uploading a stamped copy of ur offices transcript and if you don’t have access to that, you will need to send your official transcript to them by school official email or courier.. I was ones in your shoes. Welcome to Langara
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Army2022:
Wow big congratulations to you.
Your testimony made me researched about mpower. I'm glad to know it's not as difficult as I thought it did be.
Please I have few questions for those who got mpower loan and those who have good knowledge about it.
1). Must I have IELTS or the likes of it before applying (asking because I don't have).

2). Can mpower loan me only my 2nd year tuition,because I've paid my first. (Used a 3rd party as my 2nd year sponsor, without proof of relationship... Just a family friend).

3). I saw 5% but don't really understand how it it works. To make the question easier e.g If they loan me 20k, how much in total am I supposed to pay back. (did like to pay everything back in less than a year).

I'm just preparing myself on how to repackage my application in case my application is refused based on roughly using a third party sponsor.
Although miracle fit happen, as miracle no dey taya Jesus smiley
May God bless all of us and grant us our desired Canadian Study Visa/permit and afterwards, garnish it with PGWP Amen.
Cheers to more ppr's this December.

If they give you 20k you will be paying *2 of that amount
Which is 40 or even 42
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
chithec:

Which is 40 or even 42
You do not need IELTS to apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
johnstan:

I'm not certain how this is done because I did not use a loan.
A lot of people here used mpower and other loan institutions so just ask generally and someone might respond.
You don't need a cosigner for Mpower loan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Otikmsk(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
OfodileB:
Congratulations on your PPR.
Pls did you send IRCC anyother webforms or emails after updating LOA and POF?
IRCC requested for my updated LOA since Dec 1st, sent a mail on Dec 17 that they got the document but no update since then. Don`t know whether to send more webforms or just hold on.

Pls send webforms.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
OtunbaBlack:
Good afternoon, please what’s the cheapest airline one can get? My mum is going to Calgary late January. Airline seems expensive. What Airline gives the cheapest or which one should we look to buy. Thanks

Please people, I still need your input here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Queenfunlola:
Almost all October applicant had gotten a reply. Am getting depressed please help.

I applied on October 22 (this is the 9th week I applied) biometric oct 27, we have not gotten medical request sef.
I applied with my husband and 2 kids. Class should begin on January 4.

Please what can I do ?
Please reply ejoor oooo

Hello,
Your application is not up to the standard 12 weeks yet(as at when you applied). I would advise you to just chill, God is in control.

I applied October 4th and got ppr yesterday (about the 12th week)
There was never a time I sent Webform or Email.

You will celebrate wink

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

Must she travel January?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ghazali34(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
But on ircc website it’s now 9 weeks.

chigozieevans:

Hello,
Your application is not up to the standard 12 weeks yet(as at when you applied). I would advise you to just chill, God is in control.

You will celebrate wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Check the biometrics instruction letter which has UCI number and application number
eseh1:
Please my cousin's application is been handled by an agent...how can we send mail or Web form considering we don't have access to the mail the agent is using ?

Please advise as deadline for resumption is mid january

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
I have even started seeing cases of people who got PPR and later denied when they submitted their passport
GoodofNaija:

Wahala wa o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShowYoung:

Request for your GCMS notes; from there, you will know the next line of action.

Ok, thank you showyoung.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fredba:

My too is purpose of visit may 30th, e weak me

It will end in praise for us in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ammykorr: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello everyone.

Who has applied to Cape Breton University for Sept 2023? How did you go about it? I was referred to a rep. Please help.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
AbionaT:
My People

Second time Applicant

May 27

The refusal letter says
Purpose of visit.

Sorry about the refusal, while you have to apply for CBSA notes, to know the exact reason, the purpose of visit refusal reason is tied to your career progression as well as the course you you have enrolled for.

1. Does the programme align with your job experience and first degree?
2. Do you have GCSM notes for the first application? if Yes, why was it refused?
Your answers can help to throw more light on the situation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

She can shift it to February for cheap price Ethiopian currently between 600-700k 1way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Profgordons:

Must she travel January?

Brotherly, na Qatar I later booked oo 1.2 1way smiley I know say he go shock u as u don dey worry me since. Na first week in jan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
apeja2017:

Brotherly, na Qatar I later booked oo 1.2 1way smiley I know say he go shock u as u don dey worry me since. Na first week in jan

Hehehehe, congratulations! Most important thing is that you are out! Just that you have cut my ration of Jameson short.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
AbionaT:
My People

Second time Applicant

May 27

The refusal letter says
Purpose of visit.

Sorry about the refusal, AbionaT.

You stated sometimes in November that your admission at NBCC was cancelled.

Questions:

1. Did you secure another admission with another DLI?
2. If yes, did you send the new LOA to IRCC via webform?
3. If you answer YES to question 2, was the new LOA acknowledged by IRCC?

Stay strong, it will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hammed71(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Guys vfs sent me this email today, where can I get my passport Lekki vfs or Abuja vfs

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Profgordons:

Hehehehe, congratulations! Most important thing is that you are out! Just that you have cut my ration of Jameson short.

grin we go take the short for the other side
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
What? Hmm nawaoo
chithec:

Which is 40 or even 42
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Check Ethiopian airline February 2nd to be precised , I'm not sure of the exact amount but I know It's not more than 670k.
OtunbaBlack:
Good afternoon, please what’s the cheapest airline one can get? My mum is going to Calgary late January. Airline seems expensive. What Airline gives the cheapest or which one should we look to buy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congrats once more. Please did you eligibility review ever start and if yes when did it start?
chigozieevans:

Hello,

You will celebrate wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.