Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226842 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bamz555:

Please I need help applying to cape Breton University

Ok. Your response is quite broad.
What exactly do you need help with in relation to the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Alalade95: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
I also submitted on Friday
NGOZIGLORI:
Thanks ChiPromise. I stay in Lagos and submitted on Friday 23rd

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Alalade95: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
which mail was sent to you last
NGOZIGLORI:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
thanks bro
bullstriker:
Is the individual part of an organization notable for offering scholarships? Has the person offered a scholarship to people before now? Was the scholarship certificate issued by an organization or just created by the person? If the answers to these questions are no, ensure the funds stay in the account, as the VO might ask for an updated bank statement during the processing.

An alternative way of going about this is for the person to do a gift deed or use the person as a third-party sponsor; scholarship certificate from an individual might be scrutinized, especially if the person is not a public figure. For example, if the person is just assisting you with a certain amount to cover the cost of your studies, he can do a gift deed stating the incentive for sponsoring your education

If you intend to proceed with the scholarship certificate, there is no fixed way of addressing it, as every application differs. However, you can discuss how you merited the scholarship, why the person is granting you a scholarship, your relationship to the individual, previous scholarships awarded by the person and most importantly, discuss the profile of the benefactor. You should have some funds in your account even if you are receiving a scholarship, especially if you are employed and not a recent graduate.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lollyyy: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2022
skylar2020:
Please if you have access to Durham college telegram or WhatsApp group link, can you share the link. Also, if you’re studying there, kindly pm me. Looking for accommodation

Thanks

Hello Skylar, I’m also on the lookout for accommodation. Have you been able to get any pointers yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Compliment of the season everyone, Please can anyone help on how i can book upfront medicals in Lagos? urgent pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2022
AbionaT:
Good day my people

Please I was refused for purpose of visit.

I want to change my course now.

Please can you suggest a course that will show progression.

I work in a TV station, I am a producer of program, I am an editor of the program too, I am a transmission director, I direct live and recorded program.

Please suggest a course I can apply for.

I studied Business Administration in my first and second degree.

Thank you so much
A graduate study in journalism and media production, Any program related to this will help...

Are your company aware of your visit and your program of study, can they employ you, after the program ends .if possible let them confirm this in writing.
Include reasons in SOP, why do you want to pursue this program in canada,let the VO understand the skills that will be obtained from the program, how the skills obtained from the program will beneficial to you the company and your Country of origin.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Congrat

ChiPromise:
I wanted to hold it till I'm through with passport stamping stage but I feel that I should give some ppl encouragement on this group.
I got PPR yesterday.
Applied 3rd Oct
Biometrics 6th Oct
Medical Request 6th Dec
Medical exam 14th Dec
Medical sent on 16th Dec
Updated on portal 19th Dec
PPR 28th Dec

Documents submitted

Letter of Acceptance
Deposit receipt
Academic Credentials
Statement of Intent
Sponsorship Letter from my mum
Work-related info of my mum
Recommendation letters
POF
Family Information
Property Documents, etc.

I didn't submit much coz I didn't want everything to be cumbersome.
Let's keep up hope. Those with close resumption date will receive theirs very soon to the Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:

My application and that of your daughter/sister has similar timeline from date of application (oct) till date.

I submitted my passport 23rd Dec too which was just last week Friday.
I got the same email as you from vfs yesterday at about 3:02pm

I think we are on track. You should just relax.
You have crossed the toughest bridge.
You will get your stamped passport soon.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 2:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Alalade95:
which mail was sent to you last

Your application, tracking ID No.********* has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Thu Dec 29 2022

Regards,

VFS Global
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 2:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks so much for this and I am very happy for you. May Canada favour you.

I believe I will update on this thread on my PPR
sos123:
Stand strong and be prayerful. Omo I been dey pray KPA! I nearly carry PM name enter Shiloh ooh.

I won't even lie. E go enter your body make nobody deceive you. I felt angry, sad, and crazy. I think as humans we go through all these times to build character and appreciate life better.

Now that I have my PPR, It's as if the 26 weeks was nothing. It only made me appreciate it more.

Feel everything as it comes. go with the flow. YOU'RE ALLOWED!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Snooky: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Didn't use any agent, applied myself and the application was free
Matt121212:

congratulations
please can you share the contact info of the agent vif possible thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Snooky: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Guys pls I need someone to tell me if this move is likely to come to fruition.

I want to apply for study visa together with my husband and 5 kids. My husband is the sponsor cos I work as a civil servant. He is a lawyer and ha his Chambers registered with CAC. We have about #10,000,000 and $56,000USD in our joint naira and domiciliary account respectively. School fees is about 38,000cad though which would be sorted with the #10,000,000 in the naira acct and we are about adding about #4,000,000 to that to complete the tuition fees which would be processed through form A.
NB: my husband is into partial real estate too and has receipts of transactions that runs in millions to proof that. He manages properties for clients and collects his lawyer fees too. He also has landed properties in his name and a rented 3 storey building that brings in funds too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Good morning all.
Please for this booking of flight what's the difference between Toronto (YYZ and YTO) are they two different destination. For someone that will still head to Prince Edward Island thereafter which should she pick?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks dear
chigozieevans:

My application and that of your daughter/sister has similar timeline from date of application (oct) till date.

I submitted my passport 23rd Dec too which was just last week Friday.
I got the same email as you from vfs yesterday at about 3:02pm

I think we are on track. You should just relax.
You have crossed the toughest bridge.
You will get your stamped passport soon.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:
Pls how did you book this flight?

I downloaded the qatar airways app.. very easy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:
Good morning all.
Please for this booking of flight what's the difference between Toronto (YYZ and YTO) are they two different destination. For someone that will still head to Prince Edward Island thereafter which should she pick?

YYZ is better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daryorey: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Please oo, My Canada Study Visa was refused for this Reason: Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

What's does it mean, what do I have to work on before reapplying. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:

Did you do courier or submitted at VFS Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daryorey: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Goodmorning pple, please my study Visa was refused for the reasons:
Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

What's does it mean , What's do I have to do to get it right in my before reapplying. Pleaseeeee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2022
daryorey:
Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the

What's does it mean , What's do I have to do to get it right in my before reapplying. Pleaseeeee.

For you to get an answer to your question here on this platform, you need to give us more details concerning your application such as;
I. How long is the program of study going to last for?
II. is it a diploma, certificate or degree program and what is your highest level of education?
III. If you already have a degree or diploma , then what did you major in ? And how long have you been out of school?
IV. What program did you plan on studying?
V. Are you currently working?
VI. If working is your job related to the program you plan on studying?
Lastly you need to apply for your gcms notes to really find out what the visa officer handling your case was concerned about.
I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ishola2002: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations, pls didn't u apply through NSE
ChiPromise:
I wanted to hold it till I'm through with passport stamping stage but I feel that I should give some ppl encouragement on this group.
I got PPR yesterday.
Applied 3rd Oct
Biometrics 6th Oct
Medical Request 6th Dec
Medical exam 14th Dec
Medical sent on 16th Dec
PPR 28th Dec

Documents submitted

Letter of Acceptance
Deposit receipt
Academic Credentials
Statement of Intent
Recommendation letters
POF
Family Information
Property Documents, etc.

Let's keep up hope. Those with close resumption date will receive theirs very soon to the Glory of God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Ishola2002:
Congratulations, pls didn't u apply through NSE
Not at all. I applied through Regular.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shakitibob0: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Matt121212:

congratulations
please can you share the contact info of the agent vif possible thanks
I can help you apply to centennial free of charge
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teebang: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Please do you have the email address of the minister you copied and others too

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daryorey: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2022
daryorey:

. The Programme is going to take a year and ten
Months

. It's a Degree Program

. Business Administration and have been out of
school for over ten years.

. Master of Hospitality Management Studies.

. Yes I have a job

. I have worked in jobs related to hospitality
Businesses.

. On the gcms, I heard a lot people complaining it's
takes time to get reply and am planning to reapply in
January . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Karishma(f): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2022
In filling this form A, I am encountering a lot of issues, please if anyone can help.
On the page where they ask to fill in the school address, there are blank spaces to put in the details, but for the option of country, there's a drop down list to pick the country the school is at.
When I click that drop down option, it lists countries from A to B, stopping at Bermuda, it doesn't offer the full list of countries so I am unable to click Canada.
I have tried on a computer and on a phone but no option to pick Canada.
Has anyone experienced this please?.
Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Karishma:
In filling this form A, I am encountering a lot of issues, please if anyone can help.
On the page where they ask to fill in the school address, there are blank spaces to put in the details, but for the option of country, there's a drop down list to pick the country the school is at.
When I click that drop down option, it lists countries from A to B, stopping at Bermuda, it doesn't offer the full list of countries so I am unable to click Canada.
I have tried on a computer and on a phone but no option to pick Canada.
Has anyone experienced this please?.
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUi5szBmTk4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Snooky post=119514000]Sorry can u add me to a whatsapp or telegram group for centennial college I will appreciate � 08035580395[/quote

Send me a DM I will send it to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
ChiPromise:
I got PPR yesterday.
Applied 3rd Oct
Biometrics 6th Oct
Medical Request 6th Dec
Medical exam 14th Dec
Medical sent on 16th Dec
PPR 28th Dec

Documents submitted

Letter of Acceptance
Deposit receipt
Academic Credentials
Statement of Intent
Recommendation letters
POF
Family Information
Property Documents, etc.

Good morning
Pls dis u do the application yourself? I mean from A to Z. If yes pls I’ll like to get guidance from u. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
johnstan:

I’ve been assisted by @bullstricker on that. I’m on the school application now. But I’ll need help with visa applications when I get to the stage
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2022
johnstan:

Abeg make una no vex for my plenty disturbance. How do I get this police character cert.? I wan start deh arrange my documents down small small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.