Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1249165 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please when filling the imm1294e form, as one going for a post-graduate certificate what do I fill for
My level of study will be?

College - certificate
or
College - Applied degree
or
College - Diploma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SimpleasABC: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
TOSM:
Hello guys,

pls to fill the webform, this question should be answered with yes, right ?

Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
Yes
No

and is Nigeria the right option?

Choose yes and Kenya Nairobi is the right option

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
mizz2posh:

Centennial is very slow when it comes to replying mails to sort out issues, that was how they wrote a different course on my letter of acceptance, I mailed and mailed almost a month before they finally sent an updated letter, just keep messaging them.

You can imagine. I have sent out mails still no response... abeg make my money no go loss ooo �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks SimpleasABC

Choose yes and Kenya Nairobi is the right option [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello Everyone i got my PPR JAn 4th curently trying to deffer application till September 2023 because I cannot meet up anymore for Jan 9th resumption.

Hello HOUSe , kinldy adviise me on what I should be doing in the interim?
how long does it take for visa to come back?

Thank you all .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gsrt:
Good evening everyone, please I got my medical report from iom on Monday do I need to send to ircc through webform?
Note it was a medical request from ircc
Thanks

if it was a medical request from Ircc then you have no worries , they would have uploaded it or passed your status to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Peace634244: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
It's PPR!!! Wow! I am so happy, this joy cannot be explained. Thanks everyone for their support, advise and help.
I pray God help all of us on this thread on their application to be successful.
August 31st applicant.
Coming back soon to update on my timeline.
Let me go and clear my head with a cold red wine. Will be back soon.

Big congrats to you wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
Amen. Thanks so much. Wow august 16th, please keep firing IRCC MAILS and webforms especially webforms. I never stopped disturbing them with webforms till my BVL dropped. You will get yours too in no time and we will celebrate it with you.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
It's PPR!!! Wow! I am so happy, this joy cannot be explained. Thanks everyone for their support, advise and help.
August 31st applicant.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
December 2022 applicants
Please any update on your application �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
johnstan:

Yea, If you're used to sending webforms/emails to IRCC prior to this, you will immediately know that this is the generic response acknowledging the receipt of your documents so you can be rest assured that they were received.

Cheers.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladheyy(f): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
August 31st applicant.

Congratulations... I tap from your Grace...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hapheeyxz: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
teebullion1:

I responded to your mail

OH!

I'll check... Thank.

Please, let me have your contact, so that I can chat u up.

I can't see the message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello house good evening
Please I need clarity on this ;

When compiling my visa application for the ‘client information’ part
If I want to add some scanned documents but but also want to make some comments under the documents. Do I insert each document into an ms word as a picture and then comment under it (my fear is the document won’t be read able) or I should create a blank Ms document, type in the comment then merge it with the scanned document (won’t the pages be too much and add to the size of the documents
Please people that did their application themselves and have submitted I need a response please am stuck thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Few pointers for Japa through study.
1. Research about the location/province/town where the school you’re applying to is located.

2. Japa through school is expensive the average tuition for Masters is above 20,000 CAD, if you are not on scholarship, with the inflation we now have fees above 30,000CAD when you include health insurance.

3. If by any chance you can speak French please start heading to Montreal you will have an edge.

4. Make sure you pay at least the tuition for your first two terms and then have money for 2months up keep $3000CAD will be enough.

5. If you’re aiming for a career in Tech, start learning a prog. Language

6. Stop sharing your plans with everyone on your street, wait until you have your visa and travel plans sorted out.

If you’re heading to Montreal, Do reach out.
Best of luck �

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
chithec:
December 2022 applicants
Please any update on your application �

Hi dear, has your biometrics been updated in your profile?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by qtguru(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
is anyone going to the University of Winnipeg? What card did you use for payment? I don't want to buy dollars at 1015 naira at ChipperCard. cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrSkills2: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hi everyone. I think we should talk about this new portal and old portal stuff. We need to know the one that is preferable or not. Because i used the new portal and got my application refused in less than 3 weeks.

We need to know if there is anyone that has recently used the new portal and gotten PPR. Also we like to know how long it took.

cos i wonder why everyone is talking of 3 to 4 months whereas mine was processed in less than 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sammmypoko:

Thanks much for your response, she's meant to resume Monday 9th of January, she got PPR December 22 and submitted PPT on the 23rd, she got 3 email so far from VFS but she hasn't gotten the one that says it's ready. She tracked it today and it's still saying it's under process. Centennial college gave her till 14th to submit her study permit and 16th to be in class physically. Her passport has been held in Abuja VFS since December 23rd. What can we do?

If you have sent the ppt for stamping, there's nothing you can do to speed up the process. You can chat VFS live like I did back then but you will get the usual "it is under process feedback".
You just have to wait it out and keep tracking it.
Ensure you update your school with the PPR request letter so they know that it's been approved. Study permit is only issued at POE.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
August 31st applicant.

Lol congratulations grin grin cheesy grin.
I was in your shoes two months back so I know the feeling. Now na bills dey look me grin grin grin grin

Get ready to fly away, book your flight timely to get good prices before you go and chill o.
Time it with at least 2 weeks after your ppt submission Incase the stamping is delayed.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks a lot dear
Peace634244:

Big congrats to you wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks a lot dear.im so happy
Eje18:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
AMEN. God will favor you're application.
otobor12:

Congratulations... I tap from your Grace...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks a lot brother. You were a source of inspiration to me o. You also helped a lot in this thread. Always willing to assist and feel concerned about people's problems. My God will keep blessing bro. I'm super happy today ooo.

I will follow your advice and book for flight tomorrow. My school gave me a deadline of January 23 to be in Canada or I must defer. I booked airpeace to Abuja tomorrow so I can submit in person. Which province and city are u at?
johnstan:

Lol congratulations grin grin cheesy grin.
I was in your shoes two months back so I know the feeling. Now na bills dey look me grin grin grin grin

Get ready to fly away, book your flight timely to get good prices before you go and chill o.
Time it with at least 2 weeks after your ppt submission Incase the stamping is delayed.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cuppycak3:
Hello house good evening

If I want to add some scanned documents but but also want to make some comments under the documents. Do I insert each document into an ms word as a picture and then comment under it (my fear is the document won’t be read able) or I should create a blank Ms document, type in the comment then merge it with the scanned document (won’t the pages be too much and add to the size of the documents
Please people that did their application themselves and have submitted I need a response please am stuck thanks in advance.
If you don't mind my asking, I thought the client information was only meant for LOE, what other scanned documents are you attaching?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aji2000(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leadforteservic:
AMEN. God will favor you're application.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
benedictuyi:

If you don't mind my asking, I thought the client information was only meant for LOE, what other scanned documents are you attaching?
Sop , education certificates, Deeds, business documents family birth certificates etc those are what I want to add or is that the wrong section for it? Someone please help oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cuppycak3:

Sop , education certificates, Deeds, business documents family birth certificates etc those are what I want to add or is that the wrong section for it? Someone please help oh
Okk, so documents that prove family ties and educational background
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2023
benedictuyi:

Okk, so documents that proof family ties and educational background
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Cuppycak3:
Hello house good evening

I've seen a YouTube video where the creator went with the latter.
As for size of the total document, just ensure all the scanned images are compressed to really small sizes. You can compress the final pdf document aswell
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls house, Can I use Form A to pay for a post graduate certificate PGC in Canada and as anyone used it?
I learned from first bank that they don't pay college programs aside from Msc and PhD programs, pls how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.