Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238898 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Megathron1: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
justwise:
This is part 22

Part 21 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Please, must I have an english test result before I can apply through this scheme? What about if I have an English proficiency letter from my school of study?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Army2022:

You're not making a mistake. I did my medical 2weeks after my biometrics. it was also updated to "passed" same day I sent my medical sheet through webform.
So you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aji2000(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hello guys; has anyone experienced any issue on their ircc portal (new). The portal was down since morning and when eventually I logged in I couldn't find my application or view my application status. Is anyone experiencing anything similar. I have logged on several times and the issue still persist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

But you stated somewhere back your PPR was 31st December?

And as at Dec 30th he also said his passport is with VFS cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pls guys, how long does it take to get a response from IOM Lagos regarding appointment booking?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joge64: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=HustlingKnight post=120115966]Omo.. I need lot of help o.. embarassed cry

I can only afford to pay for the school fees and one year living expenses.

Dunno how to go about the PoF.

And more importantly.. I've been seeing people rejected for insufficient funds or home ties and it's kinda scary.

Just applied to Usasks. Also plan on applying to a few other schools before the month run out.

My issh now is how to work on the PoF.

I've been digesting everything on this thread so far but I just think it's better I ask so I can get the latest help.

Also.. If there's a group for Usasks Sep 2023.. Please let me know so I can drop my number.

Thank you

I created a group for USASK applicants. We are about 5 in the group. You can chat me up on whatapp so i can add you. (+2348108651494)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnbravo1994: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is WhatsApp for the university of Saskatchewan
Send Message to Otunba to add you +234 810 865 1494
HustlingKnight:
Omo.. I need lot of help o.. embarassed cry

I can only afford to pay for the school fees and one year living expenses.

Dunno how to go about the PoF.

And more importantly.. I've been seeing people rejected for insufficient funds or home ties and it's kinda scary.

Just applied to Usasks. Also plan on applying to a few other schools before the month run out.

My issh now is how to work on the PoF.

I've been digesting everything on this thread so far but I just think it's better I ask so I can get the latest help.

Also.. If there's a group for Usasks Sep 2023.. Please let me know so I can drop my number.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
mizz2posh:

And as at Dec 30th he also said his passport is with VFS cheesy
Haha fake folks everywhere you go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good afternoon guys please help me, how can i pay school fees for cap breton university.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good afternoon guys please help me, how can i pay for school fees in cape Breton university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thanks for your response.
I used DHL one-way courier to submit my passport. If I do a walk-in to collect my passport what do I need to take there to show that I am the owner?

Anyone can please answer
Leadforteservic:
Yes and yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olujinmisamson1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Having same issues bro. no cause for alarm then.
aji2000:
Hello guys; has anyone experienced any issue on their ircc portal (new). The portal was down since morning and when eventually I logged in I couldn't find my application or view my application status. Is anyone experiencing anything similar. I have logged on several times and the issue still persist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thanks for responding
I used DHL one-way courier to submit my passport. If I do a walk-in to collect my passport what do I need present to show that I am the owner?

I would appreciate answer from anyone
SimpleasABC:

Yes you can walk in but if you pay for a courier service when you submitted your passport then VFS will send UPS to drop it at your home address.Congratulation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MarrisCoco: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good day everyone, quick question please, my sister is a second time applicant, I want to ask concerning her medicals, which was uploaded on the new application she did, so this time, will it show passed, because before she was denied, it showed medicals passed on her account. So now that it’s a second application, will they update it that she passed the medicals again, since she uploaded her medicals result on the medicals section this time. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by silbert(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
aji2000:
Am also having the same issue here my cousin who assisted me is the only one who is able to login to my account I have never been able to login could something be wrong with my internet or am not just doing it right?I need advice please[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please kindly help, I want to order GCMS notes..
Do i need to provide the signatory of all the people in my records(Application).

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mclairity1: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=saucekid50 post=120104454]

Congratulations to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
AbSapi:
Do i need to provide the signatory of all the people in my records(Application).

Please help

Have you applied and got a decision?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
amaka4obiiiie:

Hi dear, has your biometrics been updated in your profile?
Hi Amaka
When is your school resumption date?
Any update on your application yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Someone should please help me answer these.

Are these the only documents I need to take with me to VFS when going to collect my passport in-person

1. Photocopy of my passport datapage?
2. What does 'original VAC services receipt issued by VAC' mean?
3. A form of government ID

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
How long did it take before you were debited?
I just submitted my Form A and I want to know if I'm required to take a hard copy or print out to Eco bank branch.
Thanks

phreedhom:
My friend paid her fees with Eco bank. I was also told that only MSc and bachelors degree can be processed at union bank so I logged on form a portal with Eco bank and it was done without any problems
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jennaasoh: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Boovyspookyann:
A group has been created for people that applied to memorial university Newfoundland and are awaiting admission so that we can connect and help each other if you are interested send me an email so that I can add you to the group
Please I am interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please gurus help me.
Army2022:
Good evening all, thanks to everyone that helps in this platform.
I got a do not reply email few minutes ago requesting I resubmit my application and all the documents I submitted through webform. Please can the gurus in the house help me to explain this 3, also do I submit same SOA I submitted 14weeks ago?
Amongst the things they requested are:

*Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
company used,
confirmation no.,
*Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent
*Receipt number.
Please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please all the experts in the house make una come follow me reason this my next move. Am a mother of five, I applied alone for my study permit since September uptill now no show, d plan was to resume by January den apply for my kids. Since the waiting is just too long am beginning to consider adding 3 of my kids to my application atleast let the long wait b worth it, abi my people wetin una think �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Photocopy of the data page of your international passport with your tracking number.
HopefulSuccess:
Thanks for your response.
I used DHL one-way courier to submit my passport. If I do a walk-in to collect my passport what do I need to take there to show that I am the owner?

Anyone can please answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
You'll provide signature of the people you applied with.
AbSapi:

Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oh that's all. Thanks I'm grateful
Leadforteservic:
Photocopy of the data page of your international passport with your tracking number.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
aji2000:
Yeah, it was on the website yesterday that it’s undergoing maintenance throughout today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
HopefulSuccess:
Someone should please help me answer these.

Are these the only documents I need to take with me to VFS when going to collect my passport in-person

1. Photocopy of my passport datapage?
2. What does 'original VAC services receipt issued by VAC' mean?
3. A form of government ID
I’m no guru but i feel the first one is a copy of your data page, the second one is probably the reciept of your visa application fee and the third one any form of government ID, my friend said he took his nin card
Again take that with a pinch of salt, I answered because I don’t think anyone answered you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
WHo as done the police report recently

PLease send number and how much is it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Thsi was so fast? What documents did you submit and did you have sufficient balance?

Yes. My sponsor’s ( husband)account statement is having 50m balance but I also submitted my own statement of account but doesn’t have anything. My refusal was based on insufficient fund. I don’t really understand what went wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
pufframmy:
WHo as done the police report recently

PLease send number and how much is it

I did mine last year just after they raised the price.
I can’t remember how much it was because my mum followed me but i think it was around 40k
And you’ll get it that day if you go to Alagbon

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.