Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238752 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
MarrisCoco:
Good day everyone, quick question please, my sister is a second time applicant, I want to ask concerning her medicals, which was uploaded on the new application she did, so this time, will it show passed, because before she was denied, it showed medicals passed on her account. So now that it’s a second application, will they update it that she passed the medicals again, since she uploaded her medicals result on the medicals section this time. Thank you.
The medicals is valid for one year so if it’s still under 1year, it’ll be updated to passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
My sister did hers in Enugu today, official is 31 datz d one u pay online then the office 15 total #46000
pufframmy:
WHo as done the police report recently

PLease send number and how much is it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
HustlingKnight:
Omo.. I need lot of help o.. embarassed cry

I can only afford to pay for the school fees and one year living expenses.

Dunno how to go about the PoF.

And more importantly.. I've been seeing people rejected for insufficient funds or home ties and it's kinda scary.

Just applied to Usasks. Also plan on applying to a few other schools before the month run out.

My issh now is how to work on the PoF.

I've been digesting everything on this thread so far but I just think it's better I ask so I can get the latest help.

Also.. If there's a group for Usasks Sep 2023.. Please let me know so I can drop my number.

Thank you

Message me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HelperDeji(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
aji2000:
Hello guys; has anyone experienced any issue on their ircc portal (new). The portal was down since morning and when eventually I logged in I couldn't find my application or view my application status. Is anyone experiencing anything similar. I have logged on several times and the issue still persist.

Please did you get any verification? And after uploading your documents any other notification?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:

Yes. My sponsor’s ( husband)account statement is having 50m balance but I also submitted my own statement of account but doesn’t have anything. My refusal was based on insufficient fund. I don’t really understand what went wrong

Try and show some funds too... They classify that as an autonomous consumer. At least show you an asset too via working and having some funds in your account even when your husband is sponsoring you. And in the light of ur finance let your husband send the money he’s supporting you with into your account and back it up with a deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thank you so much. I am grateful.
blueberryacres:

I’m no guru but i feel the first one is a copy of your data page, the second one is probably the reciept of your visa application fee and the third one any form of government ID, my friend said he took his nin card
Again take that with a pinch of salt, I answered because I don’t think anyone answered you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kadal(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Are you also experiencing delay In receiving your passport back?

Yes I am. I have submitted since Dec 9th and the last correspondence I got was on the 13th of December. I don’t know what is going on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by busayo21: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
HelperDeji:

Please did you get any verification? And after uploading your documents any other notification?
Yes, same here. The site is down. Submitted application not loading.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by busayo21: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
aji2000:
Hello guys; has anyone experienced any issue on their ircc portal (new). The portal was down since morning and when eventually I logged in I couldn't find my application or view my application status. Is anyone experiencing anything similar. I have logged on several times and the issue still persist.

Yes, same here. The site is down. Submitted application not loading.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nowornever9: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
please does anyone have gtbank authorization to debit form for form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by timigreene(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Greetings to everyone, which college accept study gap for more than 10years?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
timigreene:
Greetings to everyone, which college accept study gap for more than 10years?

Langara college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bros how did you pay your application fee?

quote author=HustlingKnight post=120115966]Omo.. I need lot of help o.. embarassed cry

And more importantly.. I've been seeing people rejected for insufficient funds or home ties and it's kinda scary.

Just applied to Usasks. Also plan on applying to a few other schools before the month run out.

I've been digesting everything on this thread so far but I just think it's better I ask so I can get the latest help.

Also.. If there's a group for Usasks Sep 2023.. Please let me know so I can drop my number.

Thank you
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HustlingKnight: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
emmyoddy:
Bros how did you pay your application fee?

quote author=HustlingKnight post=120115966]Omo.. I need lot of help o.. embarassed cry

Thank you

$120 CAD.. I used a domiciliary card.

I think application has ended though.. Jan 10.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by timigreene(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Olashile147:

Langara college

Thanks their courses are so limited, can you please suggest other colleges?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by timigreene(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=timigreene post=120127295]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
OK THANKS

blueberryacres:

I did mine last year just after they raised the price.
I can’t remember how much it was because my mum followed me but i think it was around 40k
And you’ll get it that day if you go to Alagbon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
ok thanks i need lagos contact

Maychic:
My sister did hers in Enugu today, official is 31 datz d one u pay online then the office 15 total #46000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
timigreene:

Thanks their courses are so limited, can you please suggest other colleges?

Check schools in BC generally

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cambrian college
Olashile147:

Langara college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cambrian college
Olashile147:

Check schools in BC generally
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wait..
Are people really posting fake PPR alert and timeline here
If you are doing this, please stop misleading people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:

Yes. My sponsor’s ( husband)account statement is having 50m balance but I also submitted my own statement of account but doesn’t have anything. My refusal was based on insufficient fund. I don’t really understand what went wrong

This is what I suspect is wrong with your application

1. The funds in your husband's account has alot lump sum deposit.
2. There was no detailed SOP to explain the story behind the application.

Please request for CBSA notes to know the detailed reasons for refusal then rework your application and reapply.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Olashile147:

Try and show some funds too... They classify that as an autonomous consumer. At least show you an asset too via working and having some funds in your account even when your husband is sponsoring you. And in the light of ur finance let your husband send the money he’s supporting you with into your account and back it up with a deed.
Thanks. Will send you mail now. Kindly send me your WhatsApp number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:

I'll suggest you put the documents you submitted on here for the experts to comment on and I'm sure your whole application wasn't properly packaged. You can use a very good agent to repackage your application. Please make sure your husband transfers the tution deposit for the year and 10k cad a year expenses to your account.

Don't give up ma, it will definitely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ijeoma5555: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good evening everyone, am new here
please I want to ask for schools I can apply for scholarship with HND
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
It's PPR Guys!!!

Been a silent reader all this while.
First Time Applicant.

Here's my Timeline:-

Application Submitted - November 29, 2022

Biometric - December 1, 2022

Biometrics Updated - December 13, 2022

Medical Updated (Pass) - January 14, 2023

Biometric Validity Letter (BVL) - January 17, 2023

Original Passport Request (PPR) - January 17, 2023

I pray everyone expecting PPR for a positive outcome.
Don't give up!!!

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmartzJayTech:
It's PPR Guys!!!

Is this for May resumption or September
I think they are attending to May first
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
chithec:

Is this for May resumption or September
I think they are attending to May first

May intake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inikay: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmartzJayTech:
It's PPR Guys!!!

Congratulations that was fast,I pray for this type of speed.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yupong: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
SmartzJayTech:
It's PPR Guys!!!

I pray everyone expecting PPR for a positive outcome.
Don't give up!!!

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sweetness24: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good day all
Pls who has used vfs courier service before,i used dhl to send my passport to abuja and was hoping to use them for delivery as well but was told vfs no longer allow them do pick up with them,so i paid for vfs one way courier service charge(18710) and sent the receipt with a signed consent to their help line but later got a mail from them that there is no appointment for collection that i can do walk-in,pls how do i handle this

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.