Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221085 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
When you submit a web form, analysts (not visa officers) use the information you have provided to locate your application. So, they will be unable to find your file if the information on the web form differs from what is on the application.

You can find the receipt number on the submission confirmation letter. This letter was sent to your portal when you submitted your application.
The method of mailing is: Online
The complete address does not apply to you. It is for a paper application.
Moyosore019:
Good evening everyone, please what does this mean?
What is receipt number, mailing method? Complete address (Where the application was sent), My medical is next week, do I wait to send everything at once?
@bullstriker
@mrprolifik
Anyone that can help
PLEASE THIS IS URGENT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Positiveme2020: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetness24:
Please how can i track the return of my passport with vfs courier service, i didnt pay the 18710 before cos i used dhl to send but i later paid when I heard dhl no longer offers return service its 3 days now and haven't heard from them i have tried their webchat,call,email but no positive response and i am suppose to travel on monday

I think they should have called you, but since they didn't Call thier helpline, it's difficult to connect but keep calling it will surely connect. Have enough airtime because before it connects you will be in queue. When they pick up tell them your suitation. Keep your evidence of payment handy as they may request for it. And DHL tracking number given to u when u sent it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
20m is okay but you must pay ur first-semester tuition fee
jago2016:
My tuition cost is 43200 CAD for 2 years and I have made a deposit of 10375 CAD. Considering living expenses to be 10k Cad, is 20 million enough as PoF from my sponsor (mum)?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please what do I do send everything again? I also had to differ do I send the old and new acceptance letter too? I didn’t see the receipt number on the submission confirmation letter but I saw a receipt number (I.e “ your payment receipt number is...”) on the confirmation of online transmission, is it the same?

bullstriker:
When you submit a web form, analysts (not visa officers) use the information you have provided to locate your application. So, they will be unable to find your file if the information on the web form differs from what is on the application.

You can find the receipt number on the submission confirmation letter. This letter was sent to your portal when you submitted your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes, send your inquiry/update again and attach the new admission letter
Moyosore019:
Please what do I do send everything again? I also had to differ do I send the old and new acceptance letter too?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Okay thank you,

•the receipt number I saw “your payment receipt number is...” on the confirmation of online application transmission, is that the same the thing?

• do I also send the photocopies of the new letter of acceptance and coop letter?

• my medical is next Monday, please what do you advice

@bullstriker
@johnstan

bullstriker:
Yes, send your inquiry/update again and attach the new admission letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good day guys,

I want to apply for admission or a friend of mine. She has a degree from ESAE university Benin republic and her studies was in English. Can she apply for a post graduate course from any Canadian college without English language test?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes, she can apply to most schools without an English language test.
saucekid50:
Good day guys,

I want to apply for admission or a friend of mine. She has a degree from ESAE university Benin republic and her studies was in English. Can she apply for a post graduate course from any Canadian college without English language test?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes

Yes

You can wait till Monday so you can attach the Information Sheet.
Moyosore019:
Okay thank you,

•the receipt number I saw “your payment receipt number is...” on the confirmation of online application transmission, is that the same the thing?

• do I also send the photocopies of the new letter of acceptance and coop letter?

• my medical is next Monday, please what do you advice

@bullstriker
@johnstan

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
bullstriker:
Yes

Yes

You can wait till Monday so you can attach the Information Sheet.

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
bullstriker:
Yes, she can apply to most schools without an English language test.

Okay like which colleges?

My fear is that Benin is a French speaking country and is not in most of the English exemption countries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Most colleges will. I can help you apply
saucekid50:

Okay like which colleges?

My fear is that Benin is a French speaking country and is not in most of the English exemption countries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danilvex(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
chithec:

December 8th applicant embarassed

What’s your status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Olbat12:
My Employer..
And I submitted the company 6 months SOA together with my 4 months saving account SOA with lots of other documents.

they rejected you cause they don’t think you can pay your school fees, your transportation in Canada and living expenses not just the tuition fee and that could be for any reason probably you didn’t prove your relationship with your sponsor (employer) or others

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hello guys, pls how do I get to IOM Office from Ogba?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baphil:
You will get notifications from VFS on every stage until it reaches DHL for delivery. Check the email you wrote as your contact regularly.

Thank you so much.
I just did, and saw the mails.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jojocrawch:
Good evening distinguished ladies and Gentlemen

Anyone who has a whatssap or telegram group for Cape Breton university prospective students please I will like to be added, kindly drop your email so I can follow up.

I am also interested in this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboffine: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
chithec:

December 8th applicant embarassed

I'm also a December 8 applicant (May intake)

Biometric updated
Medicals passed
Eligibility review in progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
bullstriker:

Please sir, can you help?

Good afternoon everyone, please i need help/answers.
1. I got an offer for a 2 year program from a University in Canada and the next step is for me to make tuition deposit. Now my question is, can i make the payment to the school directly or do i have to pay through the agent that i got the admission?

2. Please i need info on living cost in canada for a year to include rent, food, clothing, v, study materials etc. Just basic lifestyle for an adult female who will be living alone (i have 3 kids but won't be going with them).

3. How much will it cost to process my visa plus ticket fee (September)

4. What other cost should i budget for throughout this processing period between now and August?

5. The total tuition for the 2years is 29, 271 CAD. How much am i expected to have in the account including living expenses?

Please someone help me with answers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Aboffine:

Biometric updated
Medicals passed
I'm September intake
No update on my application
Not even medical passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Danilvex:

What’s your status.
September intake
No update
Just biometrics completed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Aboffine:

Biometric updated
Medicals passed
When did they update your medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
1. You can make the payment directly. The payment instruction should be on your offer letter and the school website. You can use Form A to get a better exchange rate or buy CAD from black market.

2. It varies between cities and depends on individual lifestyle. I would say 1,200CAD/month. However, the visa office requires you to demonstrate a financial sufficiency of least 10,000CAD per year (assuming you are studying outside Quebec).

3. That will depend on the agent if you are not doing the application yourself. Study permit fee is 150CAD and biometric fee is 85CAD. You may want to use Google for ticket fee.

4. Medical exam fee (Approximately 60,000Naira)

5. Have the annual tuition fee and living expenses for a year (and extra 5,000CAD). Then show that you can afford the second-year tuition and living expenses either through a constant income source or a sponsor. If you can have the fund for the whole 2 years (29,271 + 10,000*2) instead, that's better.

Legitmenaija:

1. I got an offer for a 2 year program from a University in Canada and the next step is for me to make tuition deposit. Now my question is, can i make the payment to the school directly or do i have to pay through the agent that i got the admission?

2. Please i need info on living cost in canada for a year to include rent, food, clothing, v, study materials etc. Just basic lifestyle for an adult female who will be living alone (i have 3 kids but won't be going with them).

4. What other cost should i budget for throughout this processing period between now and August?

5. The total tuition for the 2years is 29, 271 CAD. How much am i expected to have in the account including living expenses?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
I can see @technix has answered you.
Legitmenaija:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ing123: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
HopefulSuccess:
Your application has passed the normal processing time. Have your tried sending webforms and emails to IRCC requesting your application status? If you haven't, try sending webform and email. You can also order your GCMS notes to know what is happening on your application. If you haven't done your medicals, would advise you go for it if you are resuming anytime soon.

I noticed you are going to University of New Brunswick by sept, and am going there too.... let's connect if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Biodex58:
Please fam, is there any undergraduate applicants here?
I’m here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes
saucekid50:
Good day guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ijeoma5555: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Prosperkossy:

I’m here
Good evening everyone, please I need all all your assistance in respect to schools in Canada that I can apply for scholarship with HND certificate.
Thanks to you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HakHim: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hello Gurus in the house...

My classes starts by May 2023. But i plan to enter Canada by Feb 2023 that's next month.

I hope it's okay to enter Canada three months before the start of my classes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sweetness24: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thanks for the response,do you mean the dhl waybill number that i was given when i sent it is still valid?
Positiveme2020:

I think they should have called you, but since they didn't Call thier helpline, it's difficult to connect but keep calling it will surely connect. Have enough airtime because before it connects you will be in queue. When they pick up tell them your suitation. Keep your evidence of payment handy as they may request for it. And DHL tracking number given to u when u sent it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Positiveme2020: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetness24:
Thanks for the response,do you mean the dhl waybill number that i was given when i sent it is still valid?

Normally it's not valid just have it handy ,they might just ask.

So as it stand now you don't know what stage the passport is now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.