Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221249 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
subzheero:
I really appreciate Boss.The inflow can't be upto 40 to 50m l only save what l think should be enough for study permit which is 22m.The acct has more inflow than outflow .The only outflow from the acct was around June when l purchased a Toyota Camry so her acct was debited to pay the person .Also first semester tuition fee of 8516.76 was paid fron the account so her acct shouldn't have more than 5 outflows last year apart from bank charges my own personal which am transferring from should have up to that interms of inflow and outflow

Please help me

That is the reason for the refusal I think. Her history does not match the balance. You should use yours if the history is good and have good inflows and outflows (say up to 50m). And then write a very good SOP to explain the sources of funds and investments were funds will come from while you and your family are in canada.

That I believe will sort you out. Use your own account statement to sponsor its even better that way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2023
But Can l transferred the amount in her account back to my account because at the moment my balance doesn't carry a huge balance like that
blkomo:

That is the reason for the refusal I think. Her history does not match the balance. You should use yours if the history is good and have good inflows and outflows (say up to 50m). And then write a very good SOP to explain the sources of funds and investments were funds will come from while you and your family are in canada.

That I believe will sort you out. Use your own account statement to sponsor its even better that way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2023
subzheero:
Invoice ,receipts were all attached .No lump sum the highest amount paid into the acct was 1m .Thanks

Did you accummulate the 27m within the last 4-6 months before you applied or you got substantial part of it before the last 4-6 months?
Or let me put it simply: What was your opening account balance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2023
subzheero:
But Can l transferred the amount in her account back to my account because at the moment my balance doesn't carry a huge balance like that

If that money is still in your wife’s account just leave it that way because it’s been months since your last application. You just have to tailor your LOE to explain that you are the primary sponsor and that you have transferred funds needed for your wife’s entire program to her account (with prove). Further explain that your have **** investments and the amount the investment brings monthly or daily (convert to canada Ian dollars). Include the tuition fee payment invoice from the school and every other sources of income you have. Also include your account statement to show prove that you have good financial history (I.e. regular inflows).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Thanks l really appreciate
blkomo:

If that money is still in your wife’s account just leave it that way because it’s been months since your last application. You just have to tailor your LOE to explain that you are the primary sponsor and that you have transferred funds needed for your wife’s entire program to her account (with prove). Further explain that your have **** investments that and the amount the investment brings monthly or daily (convert to canada Ian dollars). Include the tuition fee payment invoice from the school and every other sources of income you have.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Can l transfer to her account to increase the amount and probably explain in our LOE so we should just provide her own statement only or l still need to add mine
blkomo:

If that money is still in your wife’s account just leave it that way because it’s been months since your last application. You just have to tailor your LOE to explain that you are the primary sponsor and that you have transferred funds needed for your wife’s entire program to her account (with prove). Further explain that your have **** investments and the amount the investment brings monthly or daily (convert to canada Ian dollars). Include the tuition fee payment invoice from the school and every other sources of income you have. Also include your account statement to show prove that you have good financial history (I.e. regular inflows).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2023
subzheero:
Good evening everyone my application that was submitted on Jan 5 was refused 10mins ago .This is a very tight application packaged by one of the no 1 guru here.Am just confused.May intake POF 27m family of 4.First semester tuition already paid and application was refused for asset and financial situation .no lump sum everything was very ok .Seems application wasn't reviewed properly to me.

Please kindly help

So sorry for the refusal, I’d advise, since you’re convinced that the application was tight, you should apply for reconsideration. This is done within 10 days of refusal.

You can also apply for GCMS notes to know what exactly went wrong.

Like I said few pages back, I think paying entire tuition if you’re a self sponsored is the best. NB: I didn’t say pay entire 2 years tuition, at least pay entire 1 year.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2023
busayo21:
It’s PPR alert for my brother😁

New portal (1st time applicant for study visa)
Bow Valley College for Sept 2023
Application submitted on Nov 25, 2022
Medical upfront done on Nov 21, 2022
Medical updated on Jan 18, 2023 (after sending about 10 webforms for medical review)
Eligibility started on Jan 18, 2023
Approved on Jan 23, 2023
Paid full tuition (although it’s not necessary. Others paid less and got theirs approved).

I wish everyone all the best. I visited Canada last year and it is definitely worth the stress. It’s a good country with lot of benefits. So, don’t give up yet😁

To answer few questions that I see here;
- Yes, you can apply even when your resumption date is far. IRCC won’t delay your application for those resuming earlier, so go ahead and submit your application.

- No, having a sibling in Canada doesn’t reduce your chance. I am the 4th child of 4. The other 3 are in Canada. Yes, I am single but I used my previous Canadian visitor visa as a tie. I got a visitor visa to visit them last year and I spent 3 weeks, and with a good sop, I guess I was able to convince the officer that I won’t overstay.

- Yes, you can do it yourself.

All the best everyone😁 You got this!

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Guest911:
I just got my PPR OOO
First time applicant.

I applied on my own with help from Nairaland and telegram groups.

Thanks everyone

Applied Nov 15th
Biometric Nov 21st
Upfront med pass Jan 9th
after doing webform
Eligibility start Jan 9th honestly I'm not so sure
PPR Jan 23rd.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dampops(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning house...I'll like to ask if there is anyone that has a running TRV (visitor visa) and got his study permit application approved...my question is: was there a change in the validity period/expiry date of the visa? I know that student visas are usually tied to the end of the academic program while visitor visas are tied to the passport expiry date...just would like to hear from those that have experienced both...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
What course?

OldwomanWoman:
Hello Everyone,

Pls does anyone know anyone who can do assignments from Nigeria..

I need someone who can help do assignment for a fee

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Sorry I am just replying. I think you should try to order your GCMS notes while you are still sending webforms and emails to Nairobi and other countries. Have you tried sending an email to the MP of your province?
harkintem:

I have sent several web forms and emails to ircc nothing change since then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2023
I was refused based on purpose of visit inconsistent.
I received my cbsa notes yesterday and no explanation was made by the visa officer only the same print sequence temporary stay inconsistent

Pls house I want to tackle n reapply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Update##

Canada is such a beautiful, cold and amazing place with good people.

I wake up each day amazed and greatful that I'm here. God indeed has a plan for everyone.

(Employers work with your schedule here no do or die affair)

I've met blessed, friendly, beautiful , nice , heartwarming Nigerians here since I landed ( like the Nigerians here go the extra mile to help you out, a lot) Clothes, shoes and pick-up when you're stranded in the snow, everything the whole package including information. (Information is key here and helps you figure out things faster).

I wake up everyday with the realization that come dawn and dusk power doesn't go out chaii. There's wifi and an open food pantry in school. Everything is working perfectly.

The university is such a beautiful place with nice lecturers that respond to your emails. ( Pls come prepared because the lectures here are mind-blowing)

The snow here is on another level and there's the bus. Missing your bus while walking to the bus stop will get you annoyed especially when you've missed it twice and you're running after a bus that's not stopping ( sigh).

Foodstuffs here is ok. There's Knorr here btw but indomie noodles oh boy is freaking expensive 25 cad for one box and powdered milk is a no go area. You can get semolina from the superstore for 3 cad thereabouts.

Canada is amazing and everyone waiting for their PPR will surely get it. God never forgets his children.

Good night everyone

PS: For the ladies hairdressing and nails will fetch you good quick money here.

No stress

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MiracleOnyeji: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
please someone should please guide me on wat to do next after geting an admission in a canadian university,and i would love to know if study permit comes before visa processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Habeebboy:
I need an Information

Please who knows about Fleming college Toronto. I just got an admission to the school and I will like to know if there is anyone who has any information about the school.

I can't figure out what you really wanted to know about the college. This your question should have come before applying to the school in the first place not after securing an admission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ajaxa: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning all. I got admission into Seneca college and my admission package came with it immediately. I'm to pay a deposit of $8000 canadian dollar for my first semester and the deadline for payment is February 22. Can I still use form A to initiate the payment immediately and I will need you to guide me through all the processes and explain some terms used for the application processes to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Pls what program are you applying to pay for?
If it's graduate certificate I'll implore you to quickly apply with another bank, either Eco or Gtb as the payment will be declined. Speaking from experience n relationship with first bank.

ysth:
Goodday house. How long does first bank takes in processing form A. I have been on disbursement review since 13th of this month. Sent my application since 19th of December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Ajaxa:
Good morning all. I got admission into Seneca college and my admission package came with it immediately. I'm to pay a deposit of $8000 canadian dollar for my first semester and the deadline for payment is February 22. Can I still use form A to initiate the payment immediately and I will need you to guide me through all the processes and explain some terms used for the application processes to me. Thanks

Unfortunately, putting the deadline into consideration, Form A may disappoint. Your best bet is to pay your first term tuition using the black market. Seneca is one of those schools that do not accept tuition deposit but full term payment.

GoodLuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jennychioma: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Uzoamaka123 post=115231230]My application is 2 months and 4 days!!!!

God bless bless me with PPR news on this thread.
Let me have full cause to testify �

Amen

Hello everyone,
I'm not sure if I'm in the right page asking this as I'm new here and trying to get use to the site.
Please i'd like to know if there are any universities in canada that doesn't require applications for supervision before applying for MSc program. I'm a graduate of Biochemistry and I want to go for either MSc in Biochemistry or Biotechnology. I've tried sending emails to supervisors, most didn't reply while the ones that replied were not accepting students. I wish to know if there's any way I can go about it cause everything (requirements) is ready. I'm really confused, i don't know what to do. I don't get reply from people who are already there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2023
I’ve been asking questions since because I’m desperate but nobody is replying

I’ve been sending webforms and emails for two months but I’ve not gotten my LOI
What next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrnatural(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning all, please i need an expert to help me review my SOP ASAP! I am stuck on this SoP thing at the moment. Secondly the school my wife applied to Lake University have a $1k Non-refundable school fees deposit. Is it a wise decision to take? Please gurus in the house i need your help on this. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2023
MiracleOnyeji:
please someone should please guide me on wat to do next after geting an admission in a canadian university,and i would love to know if study permit comes before visa processing
When you get an admission , your next step is to apply for a study permit. When you apply for the study permit you are also applying for the visa that will enable you fly to Canada. If your application is approved , you will also be issued a Visa to allow you to travel to Canada. It is when you get to Canada that you would be issued a study permit by the immigration. I hope my explanation is clear?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2023
blkomo:
Hi NL,

It’s PPR…

I am writing this to contribute my bit because I actually got some knowledge from this trend.

I received my PPR on the last week after months of waiting. Below are my timeline and some details:

I submitted my application on the 10th September 2022 and did my biometrics on the 14th of September 2022.

I did upfront medicals and it was updated 19th of October after sending webforms to Nairobi.

After that the wait started.

When my application was exactly 12weeks old I started sending countless webforms to Nairobi and IRCC canada but no positive response was received.

I had to request GCMS notes on 16th November 2022 but still haven’t received it.

I later used a friend to contact an MP who then contacted IRCC on my behalf and they got back saying that my eligibility had started and that every other things is in order. Advising me to wait for them to update me.

I noticed that the day my eligibility started was the day the MP got back to my friend with the update.

2 weeks after my eligibility started I received my PPR.

My program is 8months and it is a Post Graduate Certificate program.

In other to contribute back to NL, I am willing to assist anyone with their admissions and questions if need be.

PS: I did my application myself and backed it with prayers and follows up
Hello,

Please how do I contact the mp of my province?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JDB55(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Good day famz, please is it necessary to Notarize a consent letter from my spouse?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Hey guys, I’m currently a student in the UK and I want to attend a conference related to my course in June. It will be holding in Ontario

If I start my visa application now, is there a possibility that my visa comes out by end of May ? To enable me attend the conference
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2023
chithec:

Hello,

Please how do I contact the mp of my province?

You have to use someone that lives in the province to contact them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freshStarz: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Pls is learning French language an added advantage for Canadian school visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2023
78k cad is enough I guess he did not submit tax documents plus and also if there is low inflow after the 27m have been deposited
Samxx:
The funds isn't satisfactory to the VO , how many years course is it ? 2 years or one year ? the 27m you submitted is 78k CAD for a family of 4 , if the course is a two years course that money isn't enough

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MiracleOnyeji: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2023
mrprolifik:

When you get an admission , your next step is to apply for a study permit. When you apply for the study permit you are also applying for the visa that will enable you fly to Canada. If your application is approved , you will also be issued a Visa to allow you to travel to Canada. It is when you get to Canada that you would be issued a study permit by the immigration. I hope my explanation is clear?
yes it is thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: sunwintrav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.