Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239822 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
if opening balance was 4m and closing was 22m that is too much difference , even my first thought is that account was inflated especially with minimum inflow and outflow , these do's set get sense now , if the difference between opening and closing was still 5m that's okay but from 4m to 22m suddenly is quite a lot.

subzheero:
Opening bal is 4m plus. I gave them 6months.Again ,27m wasn't in her acct only.she has 22 in her personal acct while l have 5m in mine

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Samxx:
Please who know if it's risky to remove funds from account after MBS statement has been printed and submitted , I already paid first year full tuition fees and did GIC of 15k , but I didn't want to leave the rest of the funds in Naira after I printed my statements , someone said the VO can see the available balance on the day they view the statement is this true please ?
dont remove the money till the visa comes out,I was denied because they could no longer find the money there

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esmer: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
onyekachee:
dont remove the money till the visa comes out,I was denied because they could no longer find the money there

Was it MBS you submitted or normal statement of account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Esmer:

Was it MBS you submitted or normal statement of account?
I submitted my personal and sponsors mybankstatement….on my gcms note,they said insifficient available funds shown,and my account couldn’t be validated…so just leave the money to avoid stories that touches the soul

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
was it your notes that told you that ? did they request for an updated statement and the money wasn't there when you resent or you were refused outright for that reason ? also the day you printed the statement was the money still available in the statement ? or you printed a specific time after u took out the funds

onyekachee:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Samxx:
was it your notes that told you that ? did they request for an updated statement and the money wasn't there when you resent or you were refused outright for that reason ?

that is the only reason on my note,and my agent also said the same thing that My sponsor is not suppose to touch the money till the visa comes out…..the money left the account three days after MBS was sent to the embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
I've paid full first year tuition and did GIC of 15k , is it still risky to remove the money ?

onyekachee:
that is the only reason on my note,and my agent also said the same thing that My sponsor is not suppose to touch the money till the visa comes out…..the money left the account three days after MBS was sent to the embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leyemoshood: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
How long does basic GCMS take to get now?

Does anyone know if the CBSA Gcms note is faster to get?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
same course i got admission for can i DM you

my course is for 2 years
Positiveme2020:

Management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winterwear(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
prospectiveapp:
I book my PPR space on this thread. I shall share my testimony on the first few pages of this thread.

Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
I saved once or twice weekly till December b4 MBS was printed .Again l just checked the opening bal for June it was 8m plus but in the middle of that June l purchased a vech of 4m plus so bal went back to 4m plus so l continue saving again till Dec last year when her bal was 22 b4 MBS was printed
Samxx:
if opening balance was 4m and closing was 22m that is too much difference , even my first thought is that account was inflated especially with minimum inflow and outflow , these do's set get sense now , if the difference between opening and closing was still 5m that's okay but from 4m to 22m suddenly is quite a lot.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Not a guru though. The day after my PPR, I tried to submit my passport in the afternoon. I was bounced and told to come by 8-10(Abuja). No need of booking any appointment, I don't know about Lagos

Thank you. Apparently same will apply at Lagos Centre too.

Guess i will just be there early to avoid stories!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
N8M to N22M is quite a jump. However, not unrealistic but would require solid explanation with evidences to back it up. I had to liquidate fixed deposits 2 weeks before printing my statement and i backed that with the liquidated Fixed deposit account statements which showed that the investments had been running for a while.

I think you should see the GCMS note to be exactly sure of the VOs concerns.

subzheero:
I saved once or twice weekly till December b4 MBS was printed .Again l just checked the opening bal for June it was 8m plus but in the middle of that June l purchased a vech of 4m plus so bal went back to 4m plus so l continue saving again till Dec last year when her bal was 22 b4 MBS was printed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Samxx:
Please who know if it's risky to remove funds from account after MBS statement has been printed and submitted , I already paid first year full tuition fees and did GIC of 15k , but I didn't want to leave the rest of the funds in Naira after I printed my statements , someone said the VO can see the available balance on the day they view the statement is this true please ?

I think ordinarily your financial situation is good, provided you still had some balance in your account. I believe your concern should be that you are not required to provide updated statements. But even then, your account is not expected to be static because of your application. If the transaction remains in line with the pattern in previous months, then i dont think you will have a problem. I also feel if you convert to USD and keep in a domicilliary account, then you should be able to explain that if an updated statement is required as long as you will attach the dom account too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thank you, amen
Pace6:

Sorry about the refusal.

Yes you should attach the e-Medical sheet given to you along side your second application as long as it’s still valid, validity is for 1 year.

Yes you’ll pay $CAD150 for reapplication.

All the best, it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
omo I quickly invested the money in crypto ni o , one needs to save as much as possible when relocating

Accessed:

I think ordinarily your financial situation is good, provided you still had some balance in your account. I believe your concern should be that you are not required to provide updated statements. But even then, your account is not expected to be static because of your application. If the transaction remains in line with the pattern in previous months, then i dont think you will have a problem. I also feel if you convert to USD and keep in a domicilliary account, then you should be able to explain that if an updated statement is required as long as you will attach the dom account too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pace6:

Yes you can still send that as well.

Peace

Okay. Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2023
IRCC is quick to respond to LoI issues. Send two web forms using ‘URGENT’ on the first line. Select technical issues for the second webform. Let them know you have received the visa but have not received the Letter of Introduction and attach a copy of the visa. Also, try both new and old webforms.

You can go to their office in Abuja as a last resort.
Tejaisco:

Please who has answers to her question,should please answer her now biko
cc: bullstriker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2023
I don’t know if they accept walk-ins. Experienced members can help you with the answer
Accessed:

Thank you very much.

Please for walk-in passport submissions, must one get to VFS before 10am and will one be attended to without appointment? Also, is it free for walk-ins?

Thank you gurus!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fademi011(f): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Vickmaple:

Pls who else will be attending fanshawe college September 2023 intake? Got few questions to ask....

Meeee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Please order GCMS. It seems they have a strong reason for refusing your application based on finance. To reapply, you can submit your application the same way as the previous one with the application fee, but first, you must address the reason for the refusal to get a positive outcome. For land, you can submit proof of ownership like a deed of assignment, proof of payment, certificate of occupancy and valuation report; remember that such an asset is proof of ties and rarely considered as proof of funds.
Moyosore019:
thank you

Please how do I re apply? If one has land and wants to add to the financial and assets section what kind of document(s) is/are need? Please I need advice on the financial aspect.

Also how soon should one re-apply

@johnstan
@bullstriker
Anyone that can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2023
IRCC is quick to respond to LoI issues. Send two web forms using ‘URGENT’ on the first line. Select technical issues for the second webform. Let them know you have received the visa but have not received the Letter of Introduction and attach a copy of the visa. Also, try both new and old webforms.

You can go to their office in Abuja as a last resort.
ANGELAFELIX:
I’ve been asking questions since because I’m desperate but nobody is replying

I’ve been sending webforms and emails for two months but I’ve not gotten my LOI
What next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by borvick(f): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2023
My daughter’s PPR came on the third attempt. Praise God with me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾.

As many waiting for this type of joy, you will all testify in Jesus name. Halleluyah!!!!!!!

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Amen oo
chithec:
For everyone waiting
Our PPR will come this week
IJN Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2023
I recently changed my program..do I need to notify IRC C..if yes..how do I go about it?

The former program wan kee me..everyday tears..

Please make sure you choose a program you can handle ooo..the Educational system here is way different...e choke scatter..lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2023
OldwomanWoman:
I recently changed my program..do I need to notify IRC C..if yes..how do I go about it?

The former program wan kee me..everyday tears..

Please make sure you choose a program you can handle ooo..the Educational system here is way different...e choke scatter..lol

grin grin Who no go no know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 2:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations!
The effort has eventually paid off.
Welldone!!

borvick:
My daughter’s PPR came on the third attempt. Praise God with me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾.

As many waiting for this type of joy, you will all testify in Jesus name. Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leyemoshood: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Leyemoshood:
How long does basic GCMS take to get now?

Does anyone know if the CBSA Gcms note is faster to get?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Please who can assist. as regards writing a good and detailed letter of explanation for my application refusal even its for a fee l don't mind

Please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victordavies10: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Hey good day everyone I got my visa and also admission into lambton college Sarnia next year April so I’d love to make new friends in Canada especially around sarnia and also look for a roommate for accommodation next year …. If you want to reach out to me please here’s my email …..victordavies2018@gmail.com thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danowena: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Victordavies10:
Hey good day everyone I got my visa and also admission into lambton college Sarnia next year April so I’d love to make new friends in Canada especially around sarnia and also look for a roommate for accommodation next year …. If you want to reach out to me please here’s my email …..victordavies2018@gmail.com thank you.
Congratulations. This is serious planing ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mowney(f): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2023
Samxx:
was it your notes that told you that ? did they request for an updated statement and the money wasn't there when you resent or you were refused outright for that reason ? also the day you printed the statement was the money still available in the statement ? or you printed a specific time after u took out the funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.