Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219694 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
In ur company's account was there 25m or the inflow and out flow is 25m? Are you self employed? Or you have a job? Is sit 2yr course or one year course. [
joefit4gur:
Good afternoon Japa fam!

I was just refused based on:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

I have already ordered CBSA notes on the 7th of January, but eligibility started on the 18th of January. Do I order another one now, or wait until February 10, when the notes will come out?

November 7th Applicant, self sponsored.
Red River College
Tuition deposit (3000CAD) paid
Tuition balance (18,000CAD) was in process via FormA when I submitted, it was successfully paid on 13th January and uploaded receipt via webform.
MBS with cash in account 13.5M
company bank statement of 25M inflow / outflow
Stanbic Bank statement containing tuition balance of around 5.6M
Kuda Bank Statement showing crypto liquidations.

Appreciate any help please!
bullstriker
bobomaigida
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
I thought you said ur PPR came out on the 17th?
stanmorry:
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" They started reviewing my eligibility on the 20th Jan. 2023. Please, how long does it take? Do I still have to fire them messages via webform?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
gud4real:
Good day everyone, pls, kindly help me with your SOP for visa application purpose.my email is vsanusi@gmail.com.thanks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zScFUiOhe0ZbBj-62RM7aiQMdMr0o9ic/edit#heading=h.2s8eyo1

Nobody will give you their sop as it contains so much personal information

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jiggsbaby: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jiggsbaby:
hello guys
please i submitted my application on 9th of january and i did an upfront medicals which i uploaded before submitting my application and i didnt know exactly when my eligbiity review started but i checked and saw it and i also saw i had another medical request to submit my medicals again on the 26th of january and i just sent it through a webform stating that i have submitted previously but i was asked to submit again.... please is this a good sign?

I just got my ppr guys 🎉
Medicals: 5th January.
Application submission: 9th of January.
Biometrics: 11th January.
Ppr: 31st January
School: Niagara college

Resumption date: May (but I no wan travel may again in may) I don't know when eligibility review started but I got another medical request on the 26th of January after submitting my upfront medicals with my application. noticed the eligibility review the same day the medicals was requested I sent 10 webform for medicals and today. I have been following this thread since 2017 but I never tried Canada. USA and Australia denied me in 2017 and I gave up u till I saw a tweet on twitter that pushed me to apply. I was scared to try canada because of all the new I have been hearing. But God came through for me

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
joefit4gur:
Good afternoon Japa fam!

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

I have already ordered CBSA notes on the 7th of January, but eligibility started on the 18th of January. Do I order another one now, or wait until February 10, when the notes will come out?

Red River College
Tuition balance (18,000CAD) was in process via FormA when I submitted, it was successfully paid on 13th January and uploaded receipt via webform.

bullstriker
bobomaigida

Sorry for the refusal,

To understand we have to wait for the notes to understand, was it a family application?
How were the funds in your personal account saved over time? Were there lump sums?
Why did you add the company account statement? (It is possible they gave more weight to the company statement).
Please provide answers to this so the house can advise further

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good afternoon, I was refused on insufficient asset and financial. I am planning to reapply but want to know is landed property very important to show?. Also, have not done survey for my land and the process of getting it done is taking longer time, any other way to proof my landed property without survey?
Pls help 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:
Good afternoon, I was refused on insufficient asset and financial. I am planning to reapply but want to know is landed property very important to show?. Also, have not done survey for my land and the process of getting it done is taking longer time, any other way to proof my landed property without survey?
Pls help 🙏

You have to apply for CBSA notes first to know the exact reasons for the refusal. Landed properties are mostly used to signify home ties, you can submit it without survey, they aren't part of POF. Your POF must be readily available and accessible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kienitobo: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Army2022:
It's not too late, merge them according to how you did while submitting before and compress accordingly. Attach the files and submit all through webform.
This was exactly what I did last week and got my ppr today.
Your PPR is coming soon.

Congratulations!!
Please how do you send a webform? I just paid the balance of my tuition and I would like to send the receipt to IRCC. But I cannot find any provision for sending more documents in my applications portal. I sign in using GCkey if that makes any difference to the portal type.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good morning my nairaland family.
This will be a bit lengthy bear with me.
May my testimony help some troubled souls to relax.

I got Conestoga admission June 2022 and paid my 1500cad to secure my admission. I got this without knowing anything about study visa requirements (I thought if I walked into the embassy with my admission letter, I'll be given a visa immediately hahahahahaha).
Then I checked for the requirements online and my jaw dropped, I thought it was impossible but my cousin told me babe don't give up. Just one step at a time.
July 2022 I completed my first semester tuition almost 9k.( I did this to motivate me, because I don't want to give up)
Then the search for POF sponsor began.
...got in september cousin's friend whom I've never met or seen.

Why I said my application was imperfect.

1*) Sponsor didn't agree to give me copy of his int'l pssprt, just ordinary personal work ID.
*Refused to give his picture(to proof relationship)
*Sponsor didn't want to disclose his balance, so the POF was almost 2months prior submission. (I don't have an option)

2*) I said I didn't have a family to avoid the vo thinking I won't come back.
(This one gave me sleepless night) I regretted saying No. I thought I'll be given 5years ban for not accepting I have a family there.

Then I stumbled into nairaland. May God bless the brain behind this forum. I visited regularly to read testimonies and finally joined in December 2022.
Some people's testimony here gave me hope while some people's documents were intimidating lol.
Being in this group was a huge blessing to me. Here I learned about sending webform, deferral, mp's, emails and gcms notes. And this helped me greatly.

My documents:
SOA mine and sponsor's.
My bank reference
Acceptance Letter
First semester tuition receipt (forgot to add this, but sent it through webform last week together with my updated LOA)
Employment letters and references
Transcript and results
Int'l passport and passport photograph
SOP
Form 5257, Form 1294 and Form 5645
Survey&Evaluation.

Applied: 11 October 2022
Biometrics: 14th October
Correspondences and PPR: 30 January 2023

May we all get our PPR and may the Land of Canada favor us all in Jesus name Amen.
Thank you Jesus.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Congratulations sha I'm so happy for you. I had the same medical request on the 26th I have sent my upfront medicals to IRCC
Jiggsbaby:

I just got my ppr guys 🎉

Resumption date: May (but I no wan travel may again in may) I don't know when eligibility review started but I got another medical request on the 26th of January after submitting my upfront medicals with my application. noticed the eligibility review the same day the medicals was requested I sent 10 webform for medicals and today. I have been following this thread since 2017 but I never tried Canada. USA and Australia denied me in 2017 and I gave up u till I saw a tweet on twitter that pushed me to apply. I was scared to try canada because of all the new I have been hearing. But God came through for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Did you pay ur first semester tuition fee
Jiggsbaby:

I just got my ppr guys 🎉

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
6 and 4months
segzyndpep:

Thank you s much. Please your POF was how many months?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kienitobo: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kienitobo:

Congratulations!!
Please how do you send a webform? I just paid the balance of my tuition and I would like to send the receipt to IRCC. But I cannot find any provision for sending more documents in my applications portal. I sign in using GCkey if that makes any difference to the portal type.

Never mind. I've found it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Uzorsammy:
In ur company's account was there 25m or the inflow and out flow is 25m? Are you self employed? Or you have a job? Is sit 2yr course or one year course. [

Just the inflow and outflow, it probably had a balance of less than 1M at the time of submission. I used my personal account as the POF account. I only uploaded company account in case the VO is wondering for the source. Then also liquidated crypto funds to support application. This was shown with proof.

Self employed yes.
2 year course, yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Below is the link for webform, or you just type in Ircc webform on your search bar.
*Write down your IUC and App number because you'll need it.
Then do the needful .
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookie

Kienitobo:

Please how do I send a webform to IRCC?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Sorry for the refusal,

To understand we have to wait for the notes to understand, was it a family application?
How were the funds in your personal account saved over time? Were there lump sums?
Why did you add the company account statement? (It is possible they gave more weight to the company statement).
Please provide answers to this so the house can advise further

Hi, thank you for your response. It was not a family application. Going alone. Monies was from businesses, showed them the sources of income.

It is a 2year course, and I explained how I would be getting the funds for the second year, especially as the school will be resuming in August / Sept. I explained the tuition for the second year would be available by then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Congratulations to us.
Are you going to Doon?
Samxx:
Timeline and Documents Submitted
Upfront Medicals in South Africa-Dec 8
Application Submitted-Jan 11th in Lagos
Biometrics-Jan 16th (updated same day)
Medicals Updated and Passed- Jan 26th ( After sending webform on the 23rd)
Eligibility- didn’t start at all
PPR- January 30th

Docs Submitted
1) LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
-CONESTOGA COLLEGE UNCONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER
-PROOF OF PREVIOUS EDUCATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
-STATEMENTS OF RESULT FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
-WAEC/SSCE RESULTS
-REFERENCE LETTER -COURSE ADVISER FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
-RESUME

2) PASSPORT
-APPLICANTS RECENT PASSPORT
-APPLICANTS PREVIOUS VISAS AND STAMPS IN RECENT PASSPORT
-APPLICANTS PREVIOUS PASSPORT DATA
-APPLICANTS VISAS AND STAMPS IN PREVIOUS PASSPORT
-DATAPAGE OF APPLICANTS MOTHER’S PASSPORT AND VISA
-DATA PAGE OF APPLICANTS FATHER’S PASSPORT AND VISA
-DATA PAGE OF APPLICANTS SISTER’S PASSPORT
Travel History- Italy , UAE 5 times , Kenya twice , Beirut , Mauritius, Rwanda, Ghana , South Africa 8 times + my previous Work permit in South Africa , Benin , Tanzania

3) PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
-RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FOR FULL FIRST YEAR OF STUDY FROM CONESTOGA COLLEGE (20,032 CAD)
-MBS FOR APPLICANTS SAVINGS ACCOUNT FROM GTBANK (7m)
-MBS FOR APPLICANTS COPORATE ACCOUNT (7m)
-GIC from CIBC 14,966 CAD
-BANK REFERENCE LETTERS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT FROM GTBANK -
BANK REFERENCE LETTER FOR APPLICANT CORPORATE ACCOUNT FROM GTBANK
-APPLICANTS LANDED PROPERTY DOCUMENTS (SURVEY AND VALUATION)
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
-BUSINESS INVOICE AND RECEIPTS FOR SOURCE OF FUNDS

4) CLIENT INFORMATION
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
-APPLICANT NIN DIGITAL CARD -APPLICANTS BIRTH CERTIFICATE -APPLICANT BUSINESS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS PARTICULARS OF DIRECTORS
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS APPLICATION FOR REGISTRY OF COMPANY
-APPLICANTS MOTHER’S BUSINESS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
-APPLICANTS MOTHER’S BUSINESS APPLICATION FOR REGISTRY OF BUSINESS NAME
-APPLICANTS LANDED PROPERTY 1 VALUATION
-APPLICANTS LANDED PROPERTY 1 LAND SURVEY
-APPLICANT LANDED PROPERTY 2 ESTATE COVENANT
-APPLICANT LANDED PROPERTY 2 LAND SURVEY
-APPLICANT BUSINESS ID CARD
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS INVOICES
-APPLICANTS BUSINESS RECEIPTS
-APPLICANTS PICTURES AT WORK AND WITH STAFF
-APPLICANT BUSINESS GOOGLE SEARCH PAGE
-APPLICANT BUSINESS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
-APPLICANT BUSINESS COMPLIMENTARY CARD
-APPLICANT BUSINESS LETTER-HEAD
-APPLICANTS PICTURES WITH FAMILY
-APPLICANT PICTURES WITH HIS PET DOG (PLUTO)
-APPLICANT PICTURES AT CHURCH WITH FAMILY
-APPLICANT PARENT’S PICTURES AT CHURCH
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
You did not proof to the visa officer you are actually doing business. Did you include tax clearance and secondly you can't put business money into ur personal account . I will recommend you use a license Canadian immigration consultant to help you.
joefit4gur:

Just the inflow and outflow, it probably had a balance of less than 1M at the time of submission. I used my personal account as the POF account. I only uploaded company account in case the VO is wondering for the source. Then also liquidated crypto funds to support application. This was shown with proof.

Self employed yes.
2 year course, yes.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by doctorfunmi: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Seniors in the house please help me out here.

doctorfunmi:
Good day seniors and everyone,
I have further questions in completing my forms, please help me give answers;
- What should be the details of intended study in Canada for my dependent study permit?
- What should be uploaded at the purpose of travel section of the spouse open work permit application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
joefit4gur:

Hi, thank you for your response. It was not a family application. Going alone. Monies was from businesses, showed them the sources of income. Maybe there was a lump sum once, helped a friend to purchase USD around 1.8M, and it was debited same day. That is the only lump sum I'm aware of. Others were accounted for.
I thought they may need to know where the personal account was getting the funds from, this is why I attached it later on via webform.

It is a 2year course, and I explained how I would be getting the funds for the second year, especially as the school will be resuming in August / Sept. I explained the tuition for the second year would be available by then.

1. As a self-sponsored applicant, going for a two-year course, IRCC will expect you to have secured the funds to take care of you for the duration of the temporary stay because there is no sponsor that will be sending the funds.
2. I think the VO has been confused with the funds from the business, and maybe is wondering why the business will be funding your education expenses.
3. The lump was a debit so that has no effect.
Once your notes come out you can share so we further insights.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
doctorfunmi:
Seniors in the house please help me out here.

I think there is SOWP thread where you can get the info ( I not sure if the thread is still active)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bobomaigida:

1. As a self-sponsored applicant, going for a two-year course, IRCC will expect you to have secured the funds to take care of you for the duration of the temporary stay because there is no sponsor that will be sending the funds.
2. I think the VO has been confused with the funds from the business, and maybe is wondering why the business will be funding your education expenses.
3. The lump was a debit so that has no effect.
Once your notes come out you can share so we further insights.

Thank you. WIll revert as soon as it drops!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
YES. That was my sister's PPR. I'm the one that applied for her, from A-Z. I deemed not necessary coming up with long stories. The asking now is mine. I'm sorry for the slight confusion.
Uzorsammy:
I thought you said ur PPR came out on the 17th?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
YES. It was for my sister. I'm the one that applied for her, that's why I put it that way.. I'm sorry for slight confusion. THANKS
nana101:

I thought this was you saying you already got PPR?
22 by stanmorry(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22
My class was supposed to start on the 9th JAN. 2023. But due to Visa delay I had to defer my admission and the deferral was denied because, I haven't paid up the 1st semester tuition fee, then I was advised by CONESTOGA COLLEGE to re-apply in the same program, which I did re-apply as advised on the 12th JAN. And they gave me admission on the 14th JAN. Now before I could send the new acceptance letter to IRCC through webform my PPR came out.
Got my PPR on the 17th JAN. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NOW PLEASE, YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
PLS

did you pay any tuition deposit fees at all?

nana101:

I thought this was you saying you already got PPR?
22 by stanmorry(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22
My class was supposed to start on the 9th JAN. 2023. But due to Visa delay I had to defer my admission and the deferral was denied because, I haven't paid up the 1st semester tuition fee, then I was advised by CONESTOGA COLLEGE to re-apply in the same program, which I did re-apply as advised on the 12th JAN. And they gave me admission on the 14th JAN. Now before I could send the new acceptance letter to IRCC through webform my PPR came out.
Got my PPR on the 17th JAN. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO NOW PLEASE, YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayoBams:
landing gist!!!
Hey guys,
So my parents, sibling and cousins all followed me to the airport. The drive to the airport was hectic, my flight was actually on Monday and as y’all know Mondays traffic are quite heavy in Lagos. I went with Ethiopian airline and the flight was scheduled to depart by 1 pm but classic Nigerian time we didn’t depart until about 3pm which in turn affected me at Addis Ababa, but I’ll get back to that later in the gist.We left home around 8 am and got to the airport at about 9:30.

There were a total of 6 People with me so we had to bribe with about 3k for all of us to enter. We got to the check-in queue for Ethiopian Airlines which was a bit long but i was finally attended to, pro tip: make sure you weigh your baggage before leaving home to save yourself from headaches and also in as much as you won’t need a power bank in Canada I’d say you should keep one with you cause it might come in handy at the airport. So my bags were finally weighed and I had an extra baggage of which I was supposed to pay 106k but I eventually paid a total of 60k because my uncle was able to speak to the guy at the counter and within 30 minutes I was done.

Saying goodbye to my family at the immigration was the actually the hardest part of the trip because non travelers were not allowed beyond that point. we all cried and said our goodbyes. I manned up and swallowed my tears while reminding myself I’ll see them pretty soon.

As I had said at the beginning of the story, My departure time was 1pm but we didn’t start boarding till around 2:40 and by 3:00pm we had taken off. This was actually my first time traveling by plane so I was very nervous but then I met a very nice lady who was heading to Malawi turns out she came to study in Nigeria UI to be precise and in my mind I was like who leaves their coin to come study in Nigeria lol. We arrived Addis Ababa by 11pm of which we were supposed to land by 9pm and have a layover of 2 hours before boarding the flight to Toronto but due to the delay in Lagos there was no layover, so it was off the flight from Lagos, down to the flight to Toronto.
Finding the boarding gate wasn't hard, but there were a lot of stops before getting to the boarding gate, like I had to pull off my shoe, open my carry-on like 3 times.
The second leg of the trip was longer like 13 hours or so but I entertained myself with some movies. for me I don’t know about others but the food on the plane was wack I was lucky enough to had snuck in pieces of meat onto the flight, this was what sustained me till we finally arrived safely on Tuesday morning 7:45am Toronto time everyone clapped for the pilot because there was a lot of turbulence of which I though was gonna die lol.
As soon as I came down from the flight I followed the signs and quickly rushed down to arrivals, I already did the arrivecan stuff online before leaving Nigeria but the self decoration machine wasn’t acknowledging my passport so I just had to proceed to one of the officials at the counter and she filled a new declaration form for me. Please obey all the instructions you’re given and kindly ask questions on things you don’t understand.
It was my turn to be attended to, the officer was actual looking beautiful so I told her then she smiled she then proceeds to ask for my international passport, my tuition receipt and she printed out my permit, stamped it and handed it over to me then she wished me goodluck, pro tip: try complimenting the officer it really makes the officer feel more comfortable with you.My cousin was already waiting for me at the arrivals and we were able to get a SIM card for me.

Thank you so much to everyone who had contributed to my journey by relentlessly answering my questions.
I’ll be resuming at centennial college this coming January and also it’s cold in Canada oooo make sure you are prepared.

Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
I gathered from your information that the tuition fee per year is 21,000 CAD. And after paying the first year’s tuition fee, you were left with a balance of 13.5M for a 2-year program. If I understood the information correctly, the available funds are not enough, considering you have no sponsor and are going for a 2-yr program.
joefit4gur:
Good afternoon Japa fam!

Red River College

bullstriker
bobomaigida
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by doctorfunmi: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Okay I will check, thanks.

Please what about the other question of intended study for a dependent study visa, any idea what to fill?

Bobomaigida:

I think there is SOWP thread where you can get the info ( I not sure if the thread is still active)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
SLOVFO:
Hello friends, do I need a Police Character Certificate for a Canadian student visa application?
If you have a way of getting it done, fine but it is not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skull4eva: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Was the 25m resident in the company account? Also was the 13.5m left after the 18k cad balance was paid becos this is kind of not usual
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Army2022:
It's PPR!!!
God did it 🙌.
First time application, DIY.
My imperfect application Choi!! (I was planning to do better when I reapply, I was kinda trying to prepare myself mentally for rejection. Acknowledging my application was imperfect, it wasn't easy though).

....I type and clean, write... and clean it.
I don't know what to say oooo.
Just, God did it!

Applied: 11 Oct 2022
Biometrics done: 14 Oct 2022
Medical: 26 Oct 2022 (submit medical sheet via webform 16 November and was updated to passed same day).

On 16th January 2023 I got an email Was asked to resubmit all my documents and data, all my info including name, address etc( I wan craze).
24 January 2023 I submitted and did everything they requested.

Correspondence and PPR landed this evening 30 January 2023!

Thank you Johnstan and some other people that encouraged me when the delay was affecting my mental health.
Thank you to everyone that contributes here.
It ended in praise, thank you Jesus.

May God grant everyone PPR in Jesus name Amen.
Wow! congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good afternoon, I just dropped of my passport at dhl to deliver to vfs Lekki, please I want to know how I can apply to vfs get it back after the visa has been stamped. The dhl agent says they don’t handle passport return no more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.