Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225792 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please how much is good for a spouse to have as POF in order to apply for πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ spousal open work permit ? And can the spouse acts as the sole and main sponsor or his partner in Canada must have a part to play in this sponsorship thing ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beetoonz: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
I applied to humber and Conestoga college , if there is a group let me know .thanks.
also applied for the september intake , no decision yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beetoonz: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olbat12:

You can relate with me on this ☝️.
Here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Itunup(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Most VOs do not understand how our business account works here, so using business account as sponsor raises some flags for them but it is not impossible, if the sch has strong transaction history and heavy balance then taking out N11mm to sponsor you might not be a red flag, but if the balance is like 12m and they want to use 11m for you then it is not a reasonable expense.

I appreciate SirπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beetoonz: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Derah0:
Hello, i would like to join the humber college groupchat. can i send you a message on whatsapp or email. Thanks

Yes PLease
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ifyy101:
Hello. I’m an October applicant and my eligibility started since January 12. Please how long does it take before ppr comes.?
Hello Ify
Any update on your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beetoonz: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
pufframmy:
DID YOU APPLIED to conestoga too, for fail intake

I applied a few days ago too, feel free to email me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Good evening everyone.

Please has anyone used Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream?

1. What are the steps involved?

2. How long does it take to process?

3. What are the documents to submit..

4. Is there a separate website after application where you choose Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream?

Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
I applied on 31st January Gorgian college September intake, am still yet to see any reply
Chidinma54055:
Mine took less than a week, I applied on the 24th of January and I got an admission letter on the 27th for Conestoga college May intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aderinsola18: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
I will be going to Centennial College in May. Please if there is a group, I would like to be added to it. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrSkills2: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Aderinsola18:
I will be going to Centennial College in May. Please if there is a group, I would like to be added to it. Thank you
hello i am also going to the same college but my visa is not out yet can have some clarifications from you regarding the visa applications

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hi Nairalanders!
Good News to many who had refusals and want to apply for GCMS notes but are having some issues.

I applied FREE OF CHARGE on the 12th of December 2022 and my notes dropped TODAY, 4th February 2023 ( a month and three weeks). I actually did searches online and got the ATIP-AIPRP online request on the Canadian government website. It has two types of request: Access to Information Act and Privacy Act.
Access to Information Act costs $5CAD; but PRIVACY ACT is FREE. Go through Privacy Act and order your GCMS notes for free!
This is the link to the website:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Wishing everyone all the best!

*My next post will be about my refusal and what my GCMS notes say. Please, help in contributing so I can successfully fire back. Thank you all!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Migo1: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is only her birth certificate enough
Cos I have gotten her birth certificate showing the same surname with her
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
SouthernBreeze:
Good day house. I just got my LOA to study Masters at Conestoga college for September intake. My uncle is my sponsor and has made some level of commitment by paying some money to my personal account. Please I need the documents requirement. Your advise please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chiboy2023: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hi,Everyone.

Would someone mind sharing a sample board resolution for study sponsorship and an affidavit of support ?.

Gathering documentation for my study permit application but am currently stuck on this

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
jaydave:
Please how much is good for a spouse to have as POF in order to apply for πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ spousal open work permit ? And can the spouse acts as the sole and main sponsor or his partner in Canada must have a part to play in this sponsorship thing ?

It's nice to be here again. Happy New Year to Everyone! I'm rooting for everyone and wishing you all a promising and fruitful year in 2023.

@jaydave, I'll attempt your question, your spouse can have the entire funds in his bank account. The amount involved will be contingent on the family size. Is he applying alone? And/or How many kids do you've?

Applying alone : he should show 10M in his account.

Applying with kids: 16M and above.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Migo1:
Pls my Aunt is my sponsor but she is married with another surname
Pls I need your help on how I'm gonna apply for the study permit with her being my sponsor and still getting approved
I've once been denied
I have all the necessary documents to prove her financial ability including company and landed properties documents
Thnaks

Provide the following information in your application to prove strong relationship with your sponsor.

1. Payment of tuition fees in Canada
2. Transfer of living expenses (about 4M) from sponsor's account into your personal account.
3. Family tree diagram showing how this sponsor related to you (from paternal and/or maternal side).
4. Old pictures showing you and your aunt
5. Proof of history or ongoing financial support (this can be proven by presenting your bank statement showing history that she has been supporting you financially)

I hope this information suffices to address your enquiry on how you can demonstrate relationship with your aunt.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by theofficialchi: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Boovyspookyann:
A group has been created for people that applied to memorial university Newfoundland and are awaiting admission so that we can connect and help each other if you are interested send me an email so that I can add you to the group

Hi please I’m interested, sent you a mail already πŸ™πŸΎ

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2023
chithec:

Hello Ify
Any update on your application?

No update yet. Hopefully this coming week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
Good evening everyone.

Please has anyone used Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream?

1. What are the steps involved?

2. How long does it take to process?

3. What are the documents to submit..

4. Is there a separate website after application where you choose Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream?

Thanks and God bless you all

From my good working experience in handling complex Canadian immigration cases, I don't believe NSE is still in existence. The program was scrapped off in June 2021 and since then every application goes through the standard processing times.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2023
makano:

Peace

Kudos to you @Makano, I am really impressed by the great insights you've been sharing on this platform and also keeping everyone abreast with the latest immigration trends. Keep it up my brother, you're doing a good job. I'm certainly proud of your works πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Shugharland:
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL PLEASE HOW DO I REQUEST FOR GCSM

You can order for your gcms notes through this IRCC official website https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do. However, you may need someone who is resident in Canada to help you place an order on your behalf. The cost of ordering the file is $5.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Tiry87:
Pls i need help i want to know if i can move with my family as an undergraduate student

You can move your family through any means be it undergraduate, post graduate or doctorate level. I will suggest preparing an airtight application with sufficient funds in your bank statement to show you can cover for yourself as well as your dependents without working in Canada.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Itunup:
Good morning house, please help a Sis.

I want to start my application and it’s self sponsor. I am a public servant and a proprietor. I have money in my school account while my savings and salary account is less than 500k. If I move 11M from my School account to my savings because I have read severally that it is not safe to use Business account. what explanation would I give in my SOP and do I need any gift deed?

Please I need a replyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I don't think it would ideal to transfer the entire funds at once into your salary account if you've not experienced such inflow in that account. I will suggest you transfer the funds in tranches from different sources, then you can move about 5M at once from your company's account and provide both bank statements.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godfav1: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Good Day
Please I just want to ask a few questions for study visa, I already secured admission in conestoga uni, so for the visa application can I be a self sponsored or my husband should sponsor me because he will be applying for open work permit, no kids…. And how much do you think will be enough for proof of funds tho I plan to pay 10cad out of my fees so a bal of 8cad before I apply.
I will be glad if I can get a response… Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Babysoldier:
Please who can advise me on what to do,the agent that helped me with my application is dead,and i don't have the login details....please it's urgent,my medical was passed recently and am sure my application may have been approved?

Sorry about the demise of your agent. The process of getting your details is quite very simple and straightforward. Do you still have a copy of the biometrics instructions letter the agent gave to you when you went for your biometrics enrolment? If yes, you should see your UCI number and application number on the top right and left sides of the letter. Copy those figures and go straight to create a GC Key account. After the creation of your account, there will be an option for you to "LINK AN EXISTING APPLICATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT". Once you're able to provide the details about yourself and the UCI Number & App No, the application will be successfully linked and taken over by you!

Follow these steps as I have described and thank me later ☺️. Best wishes.

It will end in praise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Godfav1:
Good Day
Please I just want to ask a few questions for study visa, I already secured admission in conestoga uni, so for the visa application can I be a self sponsored or my husband should sponsor me because he will be applying for open work permit, no kids…. And how much do you think will be enough for proof of funds tho I plan to pay 10cad out of my fees so a bal of 8cad before I apply.
I will be glad if I can get a response… Thank you

Congratulations on your acceptance into Conestoga College to pursue your post graduate studies. Having critically analysed your profile, I will recommend you apply alone whilst your hubby remains behind. This is to help build your ties back home and also to improve the chances of your case since you don't have kids yet. As for the proof of funds, it can be in your possession or your hubby's account. Either of the two is acceptable!

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2023
lamash:
De EAGLE πŸ¦… HAS LANDED πŸ›¬
What God can not do does not exist..
It's only God & God only!!

Family of 4..SP for myself, Hubs SOWP, Daughter SP & Son VV
😭😭😭😭😭 Thank GodπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Canada here we come in full force πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜Š

First time Applicant.
My husband got USA ban for 5 years which elapsed in 2021 & his issue troubled me ehen but I said I can't go anywhere without my hubs, how i wan manage with my hyperactive kids alone πŸ˜©πŸ™ ( 5 & 3yrs). We prayed & prayed.
I sent mails to some people on nairaland cos of that. Thank you @ketima for your reassurance with my Husband's USA issue.

I sent mails to some gurus on NL & decided to use Frankrobbn for my application. Thank you Mr Frank.

GCKey portal.
Upfront Medical: 6th October 2022
Application Date: 6 November 2022.
Biometric: 16 November 2022. Updated same day.
Medical Report updated: 29th November 2022.
Eligibility started: 29th November.
BVL (for me and spouse) & PPR for all 4 : 2nd Febuary 2023

Thank you Nairaland. I can't count how much nairaland has helped me. This handle is a new handle if I use my old handle plenty pple will know me here, lol. Got my first job from Nairaland. Got more jobs here too and when japa plans started i came back here again. Learnt alot here.

May this journey be favourable for us all IJN,Amen.
I pray for everyone waiting for their PPR, May it drop fast IJN, Amen. See you all in our fada land, CanadaπŸ₯°πŸ˜

Oh this is so beautiful! Congratulations to you Ma'am. We are happy that our expertise in handling complex immigration cases brought success to the approval of your family's application. We wish you all a happy stay in Canada, your new home.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2023
ijeomaobi1:

Hello Frank, please I need your help and guidance. My sister just got admitted. She wants to go with kids and husband. Please and please help me. We are getting documents already saved.

I can certainly help your sister and her family realise their immigration objectives to Canada. Feel free to reach out anytime. I will be glad to help with her case.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godfav1: 12:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Amen. Thank you so much

Congratulations on your acceptance into Conestoga College to pursue your post graduate studies. Having critically analysed your profile, I will recommend you apply alone whilst your hubby remains behind. This is to help build your ties back home and also to improve the chances of your case since you don't have kids yet. As for the proof of funds, it can be in your possession or your hubby's account. Either of the two is acceptable!

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2023
oyedamilola:

It’s a study permit visa frank

Sorry for the late reply. To counter the concerns of the visa officer you need to be extremely detailed and thorough in your next application by providing exhaustive documents confirming your Sponsor's source of income and how his/her assets serves as an additional income.

With regards to the second concern about your current Employment in Nigeria, you need to go extra mile by getting your employer to give you a proper letter of reference affirming your work experience at the organisation, your annual remuneration, bonuses and job responsibilities. If possible, they should give you a study leave with pay as this would considerably bolster your application and overcome the aforementioned concern raised by the visa officer.

It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.