Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1224888 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legacyedition: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Babysoldier:
Please who can advise me on what to do,the agent that helped me with my application is dead,and i don't have the login details....please it's urgent,my medical was passed recently and am sure my application may have been approved?

Your matter is very simple. Okay?

Here is the 15 minutes process as posted by Olasubomi in 2020.

I am happy to guide you on what to do. Follow the below steps:

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

2, Create all the Security questions and answer that the system would prompt you.

3, Once you are done creating your account, you would see in blueprint a link reading "Add (link) your application to your account". Please click it.

4, Refer to the screenshot below. You will see different selections to choose from ( the screenshot will guide you) :

* Under Category, select temporary residence
* Under Subcategory, select study permit and extension
* Under Application details, select family name, given name and date of birth ( Being you might not know your application number and UCI due to the denial by your agent, but if you know these numbers, select application number and UCI)
* Under Applicants Personal information, select passport then enter your passport details
* Under Information about applicant's study in Canada, enter details as on your admission letter, which was declared in your application and your DLI number.
* Once this is entered and you review all details, click search for my application. It will open a new page.
* This new page will ask you to fill out a form to disassociate yourself from your agent. Fill this form to the best of your knowledge and attach and continue, then you should have your account linked.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

Copied by legacyedition

Source: Olasubomy NL 2020

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Shrunkwriter:

Centennial college
If the co-op is optional, and your letter of acceptance doesn't include a coop work permit letter. Then you most likely applied for the program without the coop.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Migo1: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Did you submit your Aunts birth certificate that shows the same surname
Pls I need ur response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Migo1: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Pls my Aunt is my sponsor but she is married with another surname
Pls I need your help on how I'm gonna apply for the study permit with her being my sponsor and still getting approved
I've once been denied
I have all the necessary documents to prove her financial ability including company and landed properties documents
Thnaks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Wow nice one.
Legacyedition:

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

2, Create all the Security questions and answer that the system would prompt you.

3, Once you are done creating your account, you would see in blueprint a link reading "Add (link) your application to your account". Please click it.

4, Refer to the screenshot below. You will see different selections to choose from ( the screenshot will guide you) :

* Under Application details, select family name, given name and date of birth ( Being you might not know your application number and UCI due to the denial by your agent, but if you know these numbers, select application number and UCI)
* Under Applicants Personal information, select passport then enter your passport details
* Under Information about applicant's study in Canada, enter details as on your admission letter, which was declared in your application and your DLI number.
* Once this is entered and you review all details, click search for my application. It will open a new page.
* This new page will ask you to fill out a form to disassociate yourself from your agent. Fill this form to the best of your knowledge and attach and continue, then you should have your account linked.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

Copied by legacyedition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by akinloluazeez: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Pls what are my chances if I present POF with lump sum (15M) which represent my savings for over 10years of work.
I can provide evidence through my salary payslip that some funds are going into a cooperative society. Now this funds are credit back to my salary account for me to proceed with studies in Canada.

Pls an advice required!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Thank u bro...I wud send u a mail plss
BenedictStinson:

Its definitely something you can do yourself. A lot of people did it themselves and got their PPR myself included. Like the person who replied you earlier, all that is needed is willingness to research. Go through the thread especially the first page. You can still top it with some external Google research. This is a decision of a lifetime and so requires much personal commitment and no matter how much you pay someone to do it for you even if it's one million naira, it can never be treated with the same importance as a personal project. Though there are reputable ones but even those ones cannot do more than work with what you give them. Example if the money in your account cannot cover your tution and living expenses for the first year there is no magic any agent can do to get you approved. And a lot of mischievous ones also abound who have caused several problems including the dreaded 5 year ban for their clients. Some will just collect your money and not even submit anything and just be lying to you but at least that one is better than visa ban. Just two posts below your post is another example of someone in agent wahala.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2023
sunkymatete:
Good day house, please help a brother. I used an agent to apply for Canadian student visa last year March. Because I have applied for a Canadian visa before year 2015 and got refused so I don’t need biometric again and since March last year I didn’t get any medical notification and nothing, my agent keep saying it’s under processing. He didn’t give me login to my account. But recently I couldn’t take it anymore so I sent webform to Canada processing center, Nairobi office, Delhi office and got different types of emails which I will post below. please gurus help me to show more light to it thanks.

The agent is being shady, you reuest for UCI and application number, but if the application is not at Nairobi, there is a 60% chance that he did not submit any application since there hasn't been any feedback since March.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Chechem:

Please throw more light because I am still confused. Though we are legally married but I am sponsoring myself for the studies, I only mentioned her in the application because I did not want it to seem like I hid any information, so that it will not be term misrepresentation when they eventually find out.

However, please bro, is there a policy that says if I am married to a PR that is serving a spousal ban, then I can not enter Canada through study route?

Also my refusal letter only stated that I have significant ties in Canada and they are not sure that I will leave after studies. If I explain why I will leave after studies in my LOE and upload additional documents like police clearance certificate, birth certificates of all my siblings, affidavit of return and affidavit from my wife undertaken to make sure that I return after my studies, do you think I will have a chance of approval?

I have ordered for my notes anyway.

Chechem, please just wait for your notes, once you have, tackling the issues become easier.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
joefit4gur:

Documents were pretty clear, all statements were together in one PDF.
As regards the transaction flow, I submitted from May - Nov. Opening balance was 850K, closing 10.2M. Explained that I sold some digital assets, as well as moved savings from my other accounts to the POF account.

Hi Joe, I think the VO is yet to ascribe much weight to the explanation you gave about the lump sums, balance jumping from 850k to 10mm in 6 months is quite high. Did you provide docs to back the digital assets sales?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Itunup(f): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Good morning house, please help a Sis.

I want to start my application and it’s self sponsor. I am a public servant and a proprietor. I have money in my school account while my savings and salary account is less than 500k. If I move 11M from my School account to my savings because I have read severally that it is not safe to use Business account. what explanation would I give in my SOP and do I need any gift deed?

Please I need a reply🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Republic001:
Thank u bro...I wud send u a mail plss
We can chat here don't worry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legacyedition: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Migo1:
Pls my Aunt is my sponsor but she is married with another surname
Pls I need your help on how I'm gonna apply for the study permit with her being my sponsor and still getting approved
I've once been denied
I have all the necessary documents to prove her financial ability including company and landed properties documents
Thnaks

Show old pictures.

Her birth certificate

University degree

Waec

Change of name docs

Marriage documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Itunup:

I want to start my application and it’s self sponsor. I am a public servant and a proprietor. I have money in my school account while my savings and salary account is less than 500k. If I move 11M from my School account to my savings because I have read severally that it is not safe to use Business account. what explanation would I give in my SOP and do I need any gift deed?

Please I need a reply🙏🙏🙏

Most VOs do not understand how our business account works here, so using business account as sponsor raises some flags for them but it is not impossible, if the sch has strong transaction history and heavy balance then taking out N11mm to sponsor you might not be a red flag, but if the balance is like 12m and they want to use 11m for you then it is not a reasonable expense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Pls use ur business account pay ur tuition fee and keep the cost of ur living expenses in ur personal account
Itunup:

Please I need a reply🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
One more thing, make the transfer/payment to their account atleast 2 days to your appointment date.
beccadamilola:

Thanks a lot I'll do just that thank you for the information

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
mrprolifik:

If the co-op is optional, and your letter of acceptance doesn't include a coop work permit letter. Then you most likely applied for the program without the coop.
Well sha ... until then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
You have to show source of ur income if u are self sponsored. Why you hiding ur business account?
Bobomaigida:

Most VOs do not understand how our business account works here, so using business account as sponsor raises some flags for them but it is not impossible, if the sch has strong transaction history and heavy balance then taking out N11mm to sponsor you might not be a red flag, but if the balance is like 12m and they want to use 11m for you then it is not a reasonable expense.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2023
You will submit the payment receipt along with your passport and others document
Stifflah09:
Good morning, please does anyone have the vfs email to send payment receipt for the one way courier service after making payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Chechem, please just wait for your notes, once you have, tackling the issues become easier.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Initially, I didn’t want to respond to your post because of IRCC's stand on unauthorized representatives. If you used a consultant/lawyer, a designated representative or responsible person would have contacted you regarding your application shortly after your representative passed away. The instruction @legacyedition provided can only work if the agent used the Gckey account, and you can provide the exact information in your IMM 1294 form. Unfortunately, if the agent used the IRCC portal (new portal), you can’t link the application. I recommend you raise a web form, choose “technical difficulties,” and explain. Also, send an email with the subject ”URGENT.” Hopefully, the person submitted IMM 5476 with your application unless you used the person’s account to apply and the person did not assist you.
All the best.

Babysoldier:
Please who can advise me on what to do,the agent that helped me with my application is dead,and i don't have the login details....please it's urgent,my medical was passed recently and am sure my application may have been approved?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by enemerci: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Pease house help me. I studied in Nnamdi Azikiwe university. How do i request for a copy of my transcript to be sent to me.

Is there a way around this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Uzorsammy:
You have to show source of ur income if u are self sponsored. Why you hiding ur business account?

I do not see anywhere in my post where I said she should hide her biz account, I have only stated the issues around using a business account, I equally said even though it raises some red flags it is not impossible to use. In this instant case, assuming the balance in the sch acct is 11m, why will the sch spend ALL its funds to sponsor her education? Bear in mind that business and personal entities are given independent lives over there as the case should be.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lovelygbems: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Wanna get a full guide for relocation to Canada

pooly_promise@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joge64: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2023
KINGTELLER:
Hello, do anyone have any idea if Crandall University consider 2nd class lower (2:2) for MSc graduate studies?

Calculate the last 2 years of your bsc. If it enters 2.1, you can be accepted. Make sure ur SOP is very strong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olafagbemi: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Please @Lekibboe, I want to chat with you on my application. This is my number 08037311979. Kindly send your number across. Thank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beccadamilola(f): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
don4real:
One more thing, make the transfer/payment to their account atleast 2 days to your appointment date.

I will thank you. I emailed them and got another appointment date with the payment details. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babysoldier(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please kindly give me your number,so u can assist me further.
Legacyedition:

I hope this helps!

Copied by legacyedition

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babysoldier(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please i will appreciate if u can assist me further on this,give me your number,i don't mind paying for it..thank you
bullstriker:
Initially, I didn’t want to respond to your post because of IRCC's stand on unauthorized representatives. If you used a consultant/lawyer, a designated representative or responsible person would have contacted you regarding your application shortly after your representative passed away. The instruction @legacyedition provided can only work if the agent used the Gckey account, and you can provide the exact information in your IMM 1294 form. Unfortunately, if the agent used the IRCC portal (new portal), you can’t link the application. I recommend you raise a web form, choose “technical difficulties,” and explain. Also, send an email with the subject ”URGENT.” Form IMM 5476 should have been submitted with your application if someone assisted you in any way, either paid or unpaid. You should be fine if you used someone’s IRCC account to submit but were not assisted by the person.
All the best.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babysoldier(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please give me your number so i can contact u directly
Legacyedition:

I hope this helps!

Copied by legacyedition

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hope the account details is for IOM, Standard Chartered Bank?
beccadamilola:

I will thank you. I emailed them and got another appointment date with the payment details. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.