Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225540 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Veeberry1: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Hi V, are you bearing the same surname with your uncle, if yes then it makes it easier. He can transfer to your account and back it with a gift deed which will state that he is gifting you the money for your education. If he submits his statement, you have to back it up with documentary evidence of his sources of income like payslips if he is salaried worker or biz receipts if he is a business person.

Thanks a lot but sadly we do bear the same surname. He is an uncle from my maternal side. Can he still sponsor me? What would you advise in this case?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abbasdaughter(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bobomaigida:

So he needs to find a way in his SOP to link the present job to the course he wants to do, look for ties between his work and the course and how the course will help him in his job.

The siblings will be co-sponsors since they are paying his tuition fees, he will explain his own part of the fund which he will set aside for living expenses and other miscellaneous things

Thanks a lot sir
Please sir do you know anything about GIC?
Is there anyone that can explain GIC(guaranteed investment certificate) to me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyitorl2: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

Please I need help with my situation.
My application was refused January 13 on the ground of insufficient financial resources. It was done through a registered agent over there. School resumes May and I want to reapply by myself. I have worked on the reason for my refusal but the Agent is asking me to pay another 1k for reapplication.

I Don't have that kind of money. And unfortunately I can't access my portal as my agent doesn't want to release the info.and Time is ticking.May is around the corner. I don't want to loose this admission without at least trying. Please can anyone help on how to go about this.I also want to order my gcms notes.

Please elders in the house I will appreciate your contribution.

God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladygracy: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
don4real:
How did you go about this? Similar situation right now

Yeah..you can go for it, if you got the message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
I got admission for business management coursequote author=johnstan post=117872820]

Truth is once you apply you don't have any other thing you can do from your end than wait.

Send your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/emails a couple of times and then chill.

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello guys,
My school resumes in September 5th and I plan on travel by mid July. Hope it is okay.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Molajim:

Yes you can have a co-sponsor as long as she provides all necessary documents. It makes sense for your mother to wish to contribute to your career advancement if she can afford it.
@ ur husband’s I.T firm; include everything you can to show financial buoyancy. (Although, it seems proof of funds wasn’t an issue for you)
What u should pay extra attention is ur purpose of study
What course did u apply for?
I applied for pgd business management.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almost same timeline, just that i have all my application info.i also want to reapply myself.drop ur email as regards gcms.
Seyitorl2:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

My application was refused January 13 on the ground of insufficient financial resources. It was done through a registered agent over there. School resumes May and I want to reapply by myself. I have worked on the reason for my refusal but the Agent is asking me to pay another 1k for reapplication.

I Don't have that kind of money. And unfortunately I can't access my portal as my agent doesn't want to release the info.and Time is ticking.May is around the corner. I don't want to loose this admission without at least trying. Please can anyone help on how to go about this.I also want to order my gcms notes.

God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
saucekid50:
Hello guys,
My school resumes in September 5th and I plan on travel by mid July. Hope it is okay.?

It's okay, but have a good reason to tell the CBSA agents, like coming to acclimatize to the weather.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Abbasdaughter:

Thanks a lot sir
its like fixed deposit. The principal and interest is determined at the start of the investment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Seyitorl2:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

God bless you all.

1000CAD to reapply, that is like N343,000 for a non-guaranteed outcome, is there a way you can exit the arrangement with the agent? Back to the reason for refusal, did you get the GCMS notes before taking corrective measures on the POF?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legacyedition: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Seyitorl2:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

God bless you all.

Order gcms documents. You will receive all documents submitted for your application.

Please order from 2-3 companies so you can pick the earliest.

GCMS documents.

This is different from gcms notes.

You can also order for note to know why you were refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Veeberry1:

Thanks a lot but sadly we do bear the same surname. He is an uncle from my maternal side. Can he still sponsor me? What would you advise in this case?

If you bear the same surname, it is a good thing, cos demonstrating the relationship is easier. So you can use either of the options I stated before so long as you can explain it well in your SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afolakemitee:
Hi guys.

Please has anyone submitted their passport to Abuja IRCC recently and gotten it back.

Submitted my passport on the 1st of February and the last update I got from Vfs was that it was delivered to IRCC Abuja got processing on Monday 6th.

Please anyone in the same shoes ?
I submitted 20th January in person and got it back after about 10-11 days also in person
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by williamswill(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening everyone
Please I need help on how to get an admission into a canada University for msc. My aunty is ready to sponsor me but I don't know how to go about it.
Just last week here, I paid and agent 200USD but the agent did not do anything for me rather the agent is asking me to pay another 500USD to apply for pgd.
I don't want to use any agent anymore but do it myself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yes as far the church got it from the registry. I used the church certificate for my application
emmyoddy:

Sorry to ask. Is church marriage certificate acceptable?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
williamswill:
Good evening everyone
Please I need help on how to get an admission into a canada University for msc. My aunty is ready to sponsor me but I don't know how to go about it.
Just last week here, I paid and agent 200USD but the agent did not do anything for me rather the agent is asking me to pay another 500USD to apply for pgd.
I don't want to use any agent anymore but do it myself.

Go to Instagram and search for Skyned consult. They helped me secure my admission and the only thing i paid is $80CAD application fee. Their service is free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Did you receive this in your portal or email? And did you received after your passport was stamped?
SimpleasABC:

Thank you..that one came in later
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
First February wow ur application was processed in 9days
Just repackage and reapply
Look for customer service related courses on google and apply for it.
…good luck
Chidinma54055:
Please which course is suitable for an Economics graduate with experience in customer service…My study permit was refused due to purpose of visit. I applied February 1st and got refusal letter this morning. Thank you. I have over 5 years of experience in customer service
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
T
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
What kind of agent is that? Is he/she a license immigration consultant? What is the agent name? It seems ur agent is inexperience. Sorry about ur refusal
Seyitorl2:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Gotten the LOI?
Anyanwuvictor44:
Pls I would like to know how your resolved this. My wife is experiencing this same issues. She hasn’t received LOI and her passport has been processed.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samxx: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
I can put you through the GIC , drop ur what's app number so I can tell you how to go about it

Abbasdaughter:

Thanks a lot sir

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kensmoney(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
cuttestprince:

Boss,you are on point,bsc mathematics and I chose human resources management in seneca
I was thinking the same,but my agent chose hrm,he chose 8month program and I frown at it but since he knows better, I had kept mute

Hello, have you gotten admission @ senca college? I applied too, but I hv not gotten admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladygracy: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

I can understand how difficult it would be travelling to Canada all alone without your partner. However, you need to sacrifice for a few months so as to achieve a positive outcome on your application before filling for your hubby to join you. More importantly, it is better to apply from your home country where you've adequate ties than from the UK. Your application is at risk of being denied should you apply from the UK.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tarmmey: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
My experience with them too. Same refusal reason and telling me to pay 1k for reapplication that it is certain they will get it this time. Might be a strategy to extort though because the claim they are professionals proof of funds should not be hard to pinpoint for them.
Seyitorl2:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Evening house.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molajim: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
adefunkeadelaku:
I applied for pgd business management.
It makes sense since ur husband owns the farm you work in. In your sop state how ur gained knowledge will help your n ur husbands company ( don’t be vague or leave the VO to use his/her own imagination ; site exact examples)
Another thing u can do ; go to ur school’s website, ul see the courses u are supposed to take. Pick two or 3 course title and explain how it suits ur end goal and will help WHEN YOU GET BACK to ur home country. E.g bstw211 ….
More importantly you have to also state why you are not opting to take those course or diploma in Nigerian (since it makesmore financial sense) if I’m the VO; I’ll be wondering why u have to go all the way to Canada when u can get same knowledge in online courses or in Nigerian schools. Because which kyn education will make ur biz earn ur 10kCAD+5kCAD+ur school fees back in profit. U have to clear every doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gisele2023: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pls house I want to join telegram group any recommendations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
don4real:
Have you gotten yours? Or any update?

Not yet and no update too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tarmmey: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please i need help

If my sponsor wants to send money to my domiciliary account so i can use it for gic does the money have to be from my sponsors statement of account submitted? Do i have to submit the statement of account of where the gic is coming from.

If my dad transfers money to my account do i have to submit his accounts statement after doing gift deed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.