Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221432 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kween2014: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
That may be the issue. Also, what were the supporting documents you submitted to prove her source of income... any lump sums in the account not explained with evidences?

MrErudite:

I submitted my bank statement of 3.7m,
She didn't send any money to my account and I didn't pay school fees because CBU didn't ask for it.

cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Congratulations
Olayinkaji:
Hello Guys. I really want to appreciate this group and the many advice I got from here. I appreciate chithec frankrobbn1 bullstriker johnstan makano Lekiboboe JustMellow Chocs
I initially used an agent an was denied sometime around 2020. Following the advice mentioned above, I was finally given a PPR.

I did it all by myself. Thank you, Jesus!!!! I really thank God for being with me and seeing me through all this. I wrote my resignation letter with faith to be on April 7, and yesterday my PPR note landed.

Timeline:

Application SUbmitted on January 16
Biometrics Completed January 23
Eligibility February 12
Upfront medicals February 10
Medical Passed and Approval; March 6

I am going for PGC Project Management
Documents I submitted:

1. Letter of Acceptance
2. Passport/Travel Document
3. Proof of Financial Support
a. Letter of Explanation for Proof of funds
b. Proof of Payment of Receipt for 1st term tuition
c. My Account Statement (MBS) - I had 200k left after paying tuition
d. Sponsorship Letter from my Father
e. Sponsor’s (father) Bank Statement
f. Sponsor’s (father) Business CAC Certificate
g. Sponsor’s (father) Land documents
4. Additional Documents
a. Letter of Explanation for Study Permit
b. Resume
c. Letter of Employment
d. Letter of Confirmation of Employment
e. Letter of Commendation (2019 &2020)
f. Letter of Promotion
g. Training Certificate (Project Management)
h. Degree Certificate
i. Director Letter for my dad's business
j. Work ID Card
k. NYSC Certificate
l. A picture I and my parents

If I may ask, please how do I submit o. I made a mistake on my passport then but sent a webform to change it which they responded they have done it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrErudite:
I got refusal today and I'm really confused because my sponsor is my mom and we share same surname, I uploaded a gift deeds and the account statement balance is 32m. I really don't understand what they mean by "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets."

Please I need help because since I got this letter my headache increased, I thought I did everything right...

I'm begging you guys to help me cry

Sorry about your refusal.

The gift deed was for what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Access Bank.
So the only option of payment is Form A?
I can't use my naira master card? why did they put it here nah. Honestly no time for this form A stuff that will take months.

Naira cards don't work for international transactions anymore

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olayinkaji:
Hello Guys. I really want to appreciate this group and the many advice I got from here. I appreciate chithec frankrobbn1 bullstriker johnstan makano Lekiboboe JustMellow Chocs
I initially used an agent an was denied sometime around 2020. Following the advice mentioned above, I was finally given a PPR.

I did it all by myself. Thank you, Jesus!!!! I really thank God for being with me and seeing me through all this. I wrote my resignation letter with faith to be on April 7, and yesterday my PPR note landed.

Timeline:

Eligibility February 12

Documents I submitted:

1. Letter of Acceptance
4. Additional Documents
b. Resume
c. Letter of Employment
f. Letter of Promotion
h. Degree Certificate
j. Work ID Card
k. NYSC Certificate

If I may ask, please how do I submit o. I made a mistake on my passport then but sent a webform to change it which they responded they have done it.
Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mukthar1994(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Access Bank.
So the only option of payment is Form A?
I can't use my naira master card? why did they put it here nah. Honestly no time for this form A stuff that will take months.

you can try and get a virtual dollar card that works also, I use cardify virtual dollar card for my international payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
chithec:

Congrats smiley
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Army2022:
Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrErudite(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Welsh2np:

Sorry about your refusal.

The gift deed was for what?

Land sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrErudite(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kween2014:
That may be the issue. Also, what were the supporting documents you submitted to prove her source of income... any lump sums in the account not explained with evidences?

Some people didn't pay their tuition and still got their visas... ( Cape Breton University didn't state anything concerning payment of tuition before applying for visa)...
The Sponsor's CAC and account statement was uploaded cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phillz83: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hello guys.
Please your advise is needed about 1year program am applying for which will give me 1year post graduate work permit instead of 2years program that gives 2-3years pgwp ....I wanted to apply for a year post graduate certificate in the region like saskachewan, manitoba , British columbia and new brunswick so that i can quickly apply for PR asap and move my family to canada. what advise can you give about this and also people that got PR with just 1year program.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teebullion1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
OLAMINREWA:

Someone should help with this answer biko. The exact address of IOM and qlife is what she is actually asking for. Those that did their medicals in Abuja should kindly help with the address of the medical facilities.

You can either use MBS instead of traditional statements to reduce documents size
OR
Use gckey to be able to attached up to 4mb documents size
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrErudite:

Some people didn't pay their tuition and still got their visas... ( Cape Breton University didn't state anything concerning payment of tuition before applying for visa)...
The Sponsor's CAC and account statement was uploaded cry

You mustn’t pay the tuition, but it helps.

Welp, I think there were some issues with the funds in your mum’s account.

You can Dm. Also, think of applying for your notes already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HEADYWORLD: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrErudite:
I got refusal today and I'm really confused because my sponsor is my mom and we share same surname, I uploaded a gift deeds and the account statement balance is 32m. I really don't understand what they mean by "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets."

Please I need help because since I got this letter my headache increased, I thought I did everything right...

With this refusal reason, you don’t show enough proof of how your mum got the 32m in her account. Maybe na business or employment.

It’s not about having huge money in your account, you must explain the source. 32m is a lot of money and you need proof for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please help I’m trying to fill IMM1294 form online but won’t display the form content. I’ve downloaded and updated adobe reader but still won’t work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
This what it keep saying

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cath1234(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Donteddy1:

PPR don show my people.🤗. For all those working tireless for this opportunity, may your own come too.

Congratulations am so happy for you am next in line in Jesus name amen ….

Please did eligibility start? And did they send you email donot reply , or you check your portal and saw it?

PPR came in yesterday, my own is a testimony , What God cannot do doesnot exist , you see this God and NSPPD . If you are not in NSPPD my dear better rush there because I am a living testimony.

Yesterday 7th was the first day of fasting (3days fasting in NSPPD) Infact that day I was crying and sad , I didn’t know it will be around 8.50pm something I will carry my evidence ).

Study permit approve(husband) , work permit approve ( wife ) and daughter ( visit visa ) . I use agent for my application…
Timeline :
Admission given : august
Upfront medical: september can’t remember the date
We have been gathering documents up and down and my agent delay us we were saying God which kind devil be this Infact we didn’t know God was preparing a better ahead , we have to pay for police report twice because the one we did September expire in December we had to do another one ,. In all God is the greatest .
February 12th : Application submitted
February 12th: biometric request
February 20th: biometric done ( it was not updated according to my agent )
February 27th : medical passed
March 7th : PPR landed for my husband (study permit) myself ( work permit ), daughter ( visit visa )
What God cannot do doesnot really exist …

Documents submitted
1.My sister husband was the sponsor , he provided all the bank details his companies details.

2. Payslip for wife , husband (3months )
3. Land documents , including rental incomes ,
4. Cv, transcript , school credentials both wife and husband
5. Employment letter
6. Paid study leave
7. Royal documents showing am from a royal family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
smatadex:

I was told is 172k (current rate) but I saw $150 on their site which is not up to that in Naira. Please help me

I'm guessing you are usually an agent? It should be about 250 or 235 cad(can't recall) total for both application and biometrics. At black market rate of 600n to Cad(a guess) that gives you 150k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sorry for the delay. I may be wrong, but I guess there may be a lump sum in ur mum account without explanation. Did u use ur mum coorperate acct or personal acct?
MrErudite:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by leksite120(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olayinkaji:

Timeline:

Eligibility February 12

Documents I submitted:

1. Letter of Acceptance
4. Additional Documents
b. Resume
c. Letter of Employment
f. Letter of Promotion
h. Degree Certificate
j. Work ID Card
k. NYSC Certificate

congratulations bro..

please what course did u study as BSC, does it align with the course u want to study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
opessi:

Pls how can I reach out to you
add me here and I will send you my number via email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
ChiomaMC:
The school already extended it till month end which I can't still meet up with the form A. I'm paying 2300+ 7400Cad.

At this point you have to try different options. When I was paying my form A. I opened Uba, Jaiz Zenith and Unity banks account along with my Normal Gt bank just to get the fastest possible option. Find out your account manager(s) and try and plead your case.
End of the month is achievable if they decide to favour you but if not you might probably have to look into paying only the initial deposit of 2300 with black market and then the balance with Form A. The deposit should at least confirm your place in the program and show seriousness on your part though confirm from your school before going through this route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pls house I did my medical at Qlife Lagos on 1st March 2023, I reached out to them this morning they said they have sent the result to IRCC. I wanna ask if qlife do send test result to applicant email or they won’t let applicant have access to the result as I’m only given a medical sheet information from qlife
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
leksite120:
congratulations bro..

please what course did u study as BSC, does it align with the course u want to study?
Elect Elect and I work as a project officer and I am going to study project Mgmnt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bamz555:
This what it keep saying

Welp, it’s one of two things:

Either you’re trying to use your mobile phone or the Adobe on your pc is not updated.

Still try to update or try to install Adobe Acrobat Reader ON YOUR PC OR MAC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Can someone submit passport one's behalf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mereuche: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Angela2023 post=121535380][/quote]

Hi
Plsss can you add me too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mereuche: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kienitobo:
Please, does one need to buy a round trip ticket for canada or a one-way ticket?
Also, is there a whatsapp group for those admitted to Fanshawe?
Hi
Plsss can I be added
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mereuche: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Hi
Plsss I'm interested
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Welsh2np:

Welp, it’s one of two things:

Either you’re trying to use your mobile phone or the Adobe on your pc is not updated.

Still try to update or try to install Adobe Acrobat Reader ON YOUR PC OR MAC.
I’ve done that oh. But can I download the form and fill then upload it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mereuche: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Afabet:
I just got an admission to Fanshawe college and I'll like to be added to the whatsapp group
Plssss have you been added??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mereuche: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Plss add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.