Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225417 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please I graduated from secondary school 2017 and I gained admission 2018 since then I haven’t graduated due to ASUU Wahala and Nigerian problem and. Now I want to apply for admission into a NBCC and I wanna use my WAEC to start a new course.
My question is what’s the possibility of me getting admission??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danilvex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Danilvex:
GCMS came in. Please how do I address this in my new application

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TrumXray(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello,
Please I am going for my biometrics on Monday.
Data page of passport (2 copies)
Appointment letter
Biometric instruction letter
International passport

Is it true that all must be coloured copies. I already printed black and white pls someone should pls confirm this to me.
Also, is it possible for application to be treated despite not done biometric yet as I noticed my application is already under background check.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Your application can't be treated until u do ur biometric and your passport photocopies has to be in coloured with ur email and number written below ..Just do the copies from home cos the price at the center wud humble you.
TrumXray:
Hello,
Appointment letter
International passport

Is it true that all must be coloured copies. I already printed black and white pls someone should pls confirm this to me.
Also, is it possible for application to be treated despite not done biometric yet as I noticed my application is already under background check.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pls house how would I know if eligibility has started on my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
TrumXray:
Hello,
Appointment letter
International passport

My photocopies were all in black and white and it was fine, no one said anything about colored copy for me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thestarbear: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house how would I know if eligibility has started on my application
Just log in and check ur application status to see if the eligibility has started, cuz they never sent any mail when mine started
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Markab: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
10 days
Republic001:
Bro congrats for ur brother..pls how many days after biometric did his eligibility started
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Danilvex post=122028676][/quote]

Hi Danilvex, you need to show more details of your relationship with your cousin with pictures and other things you have that you have done together, you can also show other assistance you have received from him/her in the past.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbengenedon: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
The same code you used when to were registering.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obiyochibudom:
Please I graduated from secondary school 2017 and I gained admission 2018 since then I haven’t graduated due to ASUU Wahala and Nigerian problem and. Now I want to apply for admission into a NBCC and I wanna use my WAEC to start a new course.
you have good chances of gaining admission into any DLI in canada. So I advise you go ahead and apply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
heywhytech1:
Any assistance pls! My agent is still saying he can't access my portal since yesterday and there is a message for me. Which was sent since 14th March, a day after I did biometric. I'm suspecting is a medical request.
But the agent is still telling me he can't access it since yesterday afternoon that the server is busy.
Please I don't even know what to do again. I am just tired of everything. Any form of assistance I need please .
Tell him to give u ur login details nd login urself. If he won’t give u because of his balance I’ll suggest u pay him off and collect d details from him for ur own good. Because I’m sure whatever d outcome of the application is he still get paid right? Bt pls do d needful. But u can’t be too sure it’s medical request ok, bcuz I don’t think it’s so fast if u claim u did biometrics 13th I’m not sure medicals culd come up d next day, it might be something they need ur attention on maybe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
heywhytech1:
Any assistance pls! My agent is still saying he can't access my portal since yesterday and there is a message for me. Which was sent since 14th March, a day after I did biometric. I'm suspecting is a medical request.
But the agent is still telling me he can't access it since yesterday afternoon that the server is busy.
Please I don't even know what to do again. I am just tired of everything. Any form of assistance I need please .
Your agent is obvious lieing to you as the portal is very stable, I accessed it myself recently. I saw your initial post about using the agent because of POF issues and if your agent used a doctored statement as I suspect then what is waiting for you is not medical request but something else entirely and that is why the agent is pretending to be unable to access it.
And if it is the "something else" you need to respond as soon as possible

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
TrumXray:
Hello,
Appointment letter
International passport

NOPE! I did mine on 13th I saw some pple bringing in colored copies some of them were even telling me it has to be colored. But I approached the officials and asked, they said it can be any of d two, most important thing is just have photocopies of the required documents. So black&white is very accepted don’t let pple Mk u panic

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Republic001:
Your application can't be treated until u do ur biometric and your passport photocopies has to be in coloured with ur email and number written below ..Just do the copies from home cos the price at the center wud humble you.
This is not true I did mine in Abuja I don’t know abt Lagos, but in Abuja vfs office black&white photocopies are accepted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nora064:
Please guys, if my uncle with 50m account balance is willing to sponsor me.m, what’s the process like? What documents are we required to submit?
It's not about how much is in your sponsor's account, if they are not parents or a spouse, they will usually need to "show" commitment eg by paying your fees and transfering your living expenses to your account. Its not about simply presenting a large account without any proof you will have access to it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Your agent is obvious lieing to you as the portal is very stable, I accessed it myself recently. I saw your initial post about using the agent because of POF issues and if your agent used a doctored statement as I suspect then what is waiting for you is not medical request but something else entirely and that is why the agent is pretending to be unable to access it.
And if it is the "something else" you need to respond as soon as possible
I suspected as much. I just don’t want to be negative or make him panic. Medical request can’t come d next day after biometrics. They need his attention I guess

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbengenedon: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day, pls I like to ask .. is it possible to accompany immediately family with Canada an undergraduate study visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbengenedon: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Slimboss042:
you have good chances of gaining admission into any DLI in canada. So I advise you go ahead and apply.

Hello, I love to apply for undergraduate degree with university of Regina ( Canada) , do you think I can apply by myself or do I need agent’s help? Actually I have NECO and I was told university of Manitoba doesn’t accept NECO result but only WAEC which I do not have.

So I like to ask, if applying by myself will be challenging or not? Also is it possible for me to accompany my immediate family under study visa?

Thanks for taking your time to read my message and reply. 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Gbengenedon:

Hello, I love to apply for undergraduate degree with university of Regina ( Canada) , do you think I can apply by myself or do I need agent’s help? Actually I have NECO and I was told university of Manitoba doesn’t accept NECO result but only WAEC which I do not have.

So I like to ask, if applying by myself will be challenging or not? Also is it possible for me to accompany my immediate family under study visa?

Thanks for taking your time to read my message and reply. 🙏
I advise you make a thorough search of schools in Canada. You will have options of different schools to choose from, from the way your question goes,you're not familiar with these stuff and I will advice you seek and advise from a consultant or a good agent, explain things to him the available documents you have. They will be in a better position to help you out so as you get approved once you apply.
2. You can move with your family. Or bring them over later.
3. Look out for a good agent, but I will advice you apply through a registered consultant for canada immigration.
4. If you can do it yourself as many of us here, please don't rush things, take your time, do more research, ask questions, gather the required documents and apply. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
U will get admission if ur weac is good?
Obiyochibudom:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by spoton16: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
phreedhom:
My colleague at work relocated with her family last year to PEI. She has only postive news about the place and even recommended it to me But unfortunately I was not given admission.

Pls how can i reach you @phreedhom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by yomisley: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please house, how can i relocate to canada with the below information?

Wes (Bsc Economics Education)
Job: 1yr work experience at my hubby's company
Ielts : haven't done that
Hubby: Wes (DIPLOMA)
JOB: Business owner
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TrumXray(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Republic001:

I received mail yesterday and when I checked, it was showing we are processing your background check

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TrumXray(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bamz555:

NOPE! I did mine on 13th I saw some pple bringing in colored copies some of them were even telling me it has to be colored. But I approached the officials and asked, they said it can be any of d two, most important thing is just have photocopies of the required documents. So black&white is very accepted don’t let pple Mk u panic
Thanks for your feedback. is the list of the documents I stated above complete?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
JESUSSON1:
U will get admission if ur weac is good?
okay thanks can I write you on WhatsApp?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Slimboss042:
okay thanks can I write you on WhatsApp?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iseoluwani: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pls who has gotten admission into HOLLAND COLLEGE asking for a friend.

Kindly help. Is there a WhatsApp group for the sch?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tommytee007: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello house, I just got an email from vfs saying the decision envelope for my application is ready for collection and I need to pay for courier, do I just do a transfer to the canada logistics collection account? Do I need to add any additional info or how do they verify the transaction is from me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Christyiji:
Good morning all.

Like I stated yesterday, I was refused of Visa because of insufficient funds, and I am looking forward to gaining admission to NBCC for the same Fall intake but I still want to use the former LOA for my application after which I will send them mail for tuition refund but they clearly stated that it is only on Visa refusal that they can refund and if I should still use their LOA for my application, how will this play out?

Pls guys, can someone respond to this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by QUEENBIZ: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day to you all my people. Please I need help on information on how one can secure a post graduate admission in Canada. He have HND in Estate Management with lower credit. I will like to know what options are available to him for further study in Canada. I don’t know if anyone can also help with CV and SOP review as well cos he had ample years of experience in his field of study as a self employed.
Thanks in anticipation for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.