Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219907 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aghoghomena: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Just a follow up to my earlier post, I submitted my application November 04, 2022, and did my biometrics November 14th, 2022. Like I said earlier, I paid my first semester tuition fee of $9,721 CAD, had almost 7 million in my account, and my bro had over 30 million in his account as my Co sponsor yet, my application was refused yesterday on the basis of lack of sufficient and available financial resources.

The reason I'm writing this now is this, in my first application, stated in my SOP that I render HSE professional services to my elder brother's company. I also stated that i supply them HSE equipments too, and I was able to provide a contractual document for it between my firm and his as a supporting document. Now, my brother has at different times within the last two months at different times, transferred from his firm account to my personal account (not my firm account) over 50m and I still have some of the funds in my account but there has been high level flow of transaction so, I have a little of those funds still in my account.

My question now is, how do I prove that this funds transfered to me are proceeds of my services to my brother's firm since it wasn't transferred to my firm's account? I am trying to use these funds to prove in my next application that my financial situation has improved because I do not intend to have a co sponsore in my next application. All funds will be in my account. I need help please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bamz555:

Now u trying to insult me indirectly nd I never insulted u. I did my biometrics 13th dis month alongside over 50 people, I never wrote anything behind anything, no one did, nd no one asked me or anyone to do so. I’m sure u did urs long before mine so mine is more recent nd I’ll have more accurate info than u. Pls don’t try to insult me next time. Respect urself and again ur info was partly wrong and I’m 100% sure of it
How old are you? Because it's a faceless forum is that why you being childish?

Is it only one place in Nigeria they submit biometric?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skills50(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Welsh2np:

Most PhD, (IF NOT ALL) are fully funded.

There are however no cheap ones. You could say “fairly expensive”.
the deal is getting a supervisor. I’m sure you know about that requirement.

All the best

Yes I know about getting a supervisor, thanks for the response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
You still have the whole of April to prepare for the journey, hope IRCC give your PPR by first week of April then it will take another week to send and receive your Passport.
iwanvisityankee:
Guys pls I need your suggestions or opinion. My school is resuming on the 1st of May. I got my medical request from IRCC on the 17th of this month & I was able to schedule a date for 27th.

Do you guys think I will still meet up before 1st of May. I don't want to have issues at the POE if I should travel after the resumption date.

I still have more questions, but let me take it one after the other
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okay Thanks
enemerci:

Prince Edward Island.
It is one of the provinces of Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Letter of consent from your wife
Police Clearance though mandatory
Evaluation report of your property.
Larrybest1:
Hello, Gurus in the House please I need a Guidance as to the documents to be submitted for Possible visa Approval as a self-sponsored. I got Offer for Admission to study MBA at Uni. Of Canada West for July, 2023 Admission. I have lodge a Form A form via CBN Portal for the payments of 7900CAD Initial offer since Feb. 14 hoping to be debited by 1st week of April so I can get my LOA. Booked upfront medical for April 4. I currently worked with Federal Government; I can get letter for leave of absence or study leave from my place of work. I have a landed property in Lagos and also earn rental income from some properties in my care. My wife and children will be joining me later.
The total estimated school fees for the first year is $23,900.00 CAD. After payments for offer of acceptance I will still have N18M in my Account. I am doing a self-sponsored. I intend to submit the following documents
My 3 months’ Payslip, Letter of Introduction from my place of work, Approval for study leave/leave of Absence,My statements of accounts showing inflows with a closing balance of 18M. Documents for the landed properties. My transcripts. Please which other documents will boost my chances of Visa Approval?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls guys am still asking this question as no one has responded to it.

If my husband is supporting me with a certain amount of money which he will send to my account, do I need to do a gift deed to that effect or I should just explain that the money is coming from my husband as I have not changed my name to his name?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aghoghomena: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Congratulations and many more, Im happy for you. Please, I just had my first trial refused yesterday, and I intend to defer my admission and reaply. Please, kindly link me to this Sopwriter so he can assist and guide me in my next application. Please!!!

NeedAdvice00:
Let me book space. I speak to my PPR

2 months later and God did it

Let me start by appreciating everybody here.

This is my 3rd application. Actually, I did not know today is my day of testimony or this application will be approved. I even started my master's in Nigeria already because I have lost every hope after 2 denials.

School: University of Canada West
Course: Master of Business Administration

Documents Submitted

1. admission letter
2. tuition receipt
4. my family picture
5. my picture in usa, uk, finland, and south africa
6. my passport and visa stamp pages
7. statment of purpose and letter of explanation detailing what has changed, which was written perfectly written by @Sopwriter
8. my father's company cac
9. his personal soa (both savings and current)
10. company 1 soa
11. company 2 soa
12. Introduction letter from one my father's company saying I have been working for the family business since I competed my bsc
13. my awards and certificates
14. my cv
15. my police cert

Let me add this, I did not submit my soa bcuz it is just school fee and upkeep allowance from my father that enters it so there is nothing hefty in my account so I was told not to submit it

I dedicate this approval to God almighty and my family. Appreciation also goes to @Sopwriter. This man really helped me with advices. He called me with his airtime and guided me from A to Z.

To other hopefuls, please don't give up because that last try may be where the testimony is. I started my master's in Nigeria already and today I am rejoicing

May other hopefuls testify.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Notarised Gift deed
Christyiji:
Plsguys am still asking this question as no one has responded to it.

If my husband is supporting me with a certain amount of money which he will send to my account, do I need to do a gift deed to that effect or I should just explain that the money is coming from my husband as I have not changed my name to his name?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Congratulations
Mackie1:
Good Evening everyone, September Admission.
I got a "Original Passport Request" update today.
Please what's the best & most effective way to send it over to Lagos.
I did my biometrics in Lagos & I'm closer to Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aghoghomena:

Really? So, how do I contact one please? Again, you have an idea of how much it will cost?
search for canadachoiceimmigrationinc on Instagram, just go through their post, if what you see there is convincing, copy their number from there and give them a call.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
don4real:
You still have the whole of April to prepare for the journey, hope IRCC give your PPR by first week of April then it will take another week to send and receive your Passport.
Thanks for your response. I pray it happens the way you said it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
don4real:
Notarised Gift deed

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Larrybest1: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Enddystar:

That's for the reply. I will apply for them later after I have gone.

Property valuation report
Family pictures, and any other document you can lay your hands on.

"your family joining you later", do you mean you will go alone and later apply for them to join you or you are applying together with them but they'll travel on a later date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Christyiji:
Pls guys am still asking this question as no one has responded to it.

Do a gift deed to be on d safer side nd of course u will provide evidence of marriage
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aghoghomena:
Congratulations and many more, Im happy for you. Please, I just had my first trial refused yesterday, and I intend to defer my admission and reaply. Please, kindly link me to this Sopwriter so he can assist and guide me in my next application. Please!!!

I can help with sop. Send email let’s discuss if interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
DNAconverter:
Wilfried Laurier M.A admission offer just dropped to my inbox with a TA funding of 4,860 per term while the tuition fee is 6,885 per term. On a bright side, the school also offers tuition payment in installments
bro, though the school is a DLI school but not eligible for PGWP. Why waste resources? Abi you wan go come back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
richard69:
bro, though the school is a DLI school but not eligible for PGWP. Why waste resources? Abi you wan go come back?

What’s this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Asekzz: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Thanking God....my visa as final arrived....may intake.....pls which airline is cheap at the moment...urgent...need travel by 20th of April..cape breton university.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by naxee9294: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asekzz:
Thanking God....my visa as final arrived....may intake.....pls which airline is cheap at the moment...urgent...need travel by 20th of April..cape breton university.
wow brooooo congratulations once again
I submitted my passport too mannn the flight this time are crazy expensive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hi, please does lambton college give admission to Nigerians without IELT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asekzz:
Ethiopia is ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
FranklynJonin:
That won't be a problem you will receive your study permit in Montreal. My port of entry too will be Montreal. When is your flight with Qatar Airways?

Hi , I'm also going with Qatar, 16th of next month, when is yours? Can we connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
I was told your length of study will determine if you will book a one way ticket or return. Pls how true is this?

From my calculations, it seems I will be booking like one week ahead of my travel date due to timeframe, and this will make my ticket very expensive. Which among the airlines is the cheapest, I don't mind the layover time
Ethiopia is ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tolifefun:
Ethiopia is ok
Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asekzz:
Congratulations.
After submitting your passport, how long did it take to get back to you. I'm also May intake and my medicals is this coming Monday. I wish I can do magic. lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
richard69:
Hi, please does lambton college give admission to Nigerians without IELT
Yes, they do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Heritagebib: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please I'm interested too
Belinda32:
congratulations. Please I sent you an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.