Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220916 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by simababe(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

What is her study gap and how long is the course she wants to go for?

If you have enough funds, you pay the tuition fees and send her the whole living expenses and do a gift deed to cover the transfer.

Study gap is less than year. Her course is 2 years course and I am paying a semester deposit today. Since she's going to be staying with me while schooling, hence the reason for my question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Smallxixi(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
RafiatD:
Hello everyone...my husband want to apply for study permit..he has a registered company and he has been paying certain amount from the company account to his personal account monthly....
He his going for one year course at NBCC...
His going alone...
His school fee is 11cad for a year....
How much his he expected to have in account?
Can he use inheritance land property for home ties too?
What documents do we need?

1)Vaild Passport
2)Proof of Acceptance by a designated learning institution
3)Proof of funds
4)Proof of paid tuition
5) Primary Applicant 11000 CAD (917 per month)
6) Passport Photograph
7) 4-6 months bank statement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
harkintem:

Pls I actually got 2 different response concerning the necessity of health insurance before boarding. I have made my own personal research by checking and reading through several links on introduction letter. I couldn’t find anywhere they say health insurance is important. Pls I’m still not convinced yet on this. I need someone to pls share more details on this

Pls house I need enlightenment on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Chijudy1:
Hi Debee,
Congratulations!!!
Please how did you upload all these documents you mentioned in your post. I am having difficulty uploading all my documents cos they are a lot but all are important.

Thank you

Hello Chijudy,
Thank you so much.
I didn't upload the documents myself, I just sent them to an immigration consultant, and they submitted it on my behalf.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
simababe:

Study gap is less than year. Her course is 2 years course and I am paying a semester deposit today. Since she's going to be staying with me while schooling, hence the reason for my question.

You can send her flight tickets funds, then show your own fund that will and sources of income that will be used in sponsoring her.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
harkintem:

Pls house I need enlightenment on this

Your school will be in a best position to advise on how to get health insurance.

1. Some schools have the insurance payment added to the tuition fees, so you won't need to do anything than just enrol on the platform they tell you to.
2. Some schools will tell you the insurance providers, which you can choose from, once you choose then you pay.

My advise, when you land in your school, visit their international students office, ALL your queries will be answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good day everyone

Please is 20million enough as POF for study.

I already paid first semester tuition of 9500cad and I still have 20 million in my account after that.

My tuition fee is 17500cad a year. And it is a 2 years course

Province is Ontario
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by simababe(f): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

You can send her flight tickets funds, then show your own fund that will and sources of income that will be used in sponsoring her.

Great. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls who knows any cheap guest house around Ikeja under bridge where one can pass a night before going to IOM, 8am appointment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:
Good day everyone

Please is 20million enough as POF for study.

I already paid first semester tuition of 9500cad and I still have 20 million in my account after that.

My tuition fee is 17500cad a year. And it is a 2 years course

Province is Ontario

It is enough, however, the bigger issue will be how did you raise the funds and the sources of income, and how long you have had the funds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Pls who knows any cheat guest house around Ikeja under bridge where one can pass a night before going to IOM, 8am appointment

It is your budget that will determine what is cheap, you can check online, for hotels around Ikeja and filter with prices to see the one you can afford.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

It is enough, however, the bigger issue will be how did you raise the funds and the sources of income, and how long you have had the funds.

The funds were from my mother.she owns a school

But she is sponsoring me from her personal savings. She sent the funds from her account and not company account

She first sent me money for my tuition and provided the bank transfer slip

She then transfer my remaining tuition, living expenses and flight money to my account. She also provided the bank transfer slip

She did a gift deed, wrote letter of sponsorship and an affidavit of support.

I also have my own personal savings from working. Which is not much sha

I then provided my bank statements and payslips.

Please is this enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

But she is sponsoring me from her personal savings. She sent the funds from her account and not company account

She then transfer my remaining tuition, living expenses and flight money to my account. She also provided the bank transfer slip

Please is this enough

She would have just paid the full tuition since the funds are available. The documents are okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

She would have just paid the full tuition since the funds are available. The documents are okay.

It was not compulsory. If it was compulsory I would done so.

She never planned on transferring the whole funds to me. She only had to do it to show commitment.

And I already started the form A process and I didn't want to start afresh so I won't be taken to the end of the queue. Thank God the form A was processed fast because the wait time now has doubled.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

Please is this enough

In my opinion yeah, your mum didn’t need to do all these transfers to you.

If you ask me, I’ll say- still provide your mum’s bank statement for 3-4Months or covering the time she has been making all those transfers to you.

Also like Bobomaigida suggested, why didn’t she just pay part or full tuition since the funds are available. She’s your mum, she doesn’t need to transfer any money to you. Her bank statements and tuition fee payment would have been just fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Welsh2np:

In my opinion yeah, your mum didn’t need to do all these transfers to you.

If you ask me, I’ll say- still provide your mum’s bank statement for 3-4Months or covering the time she has been making all those transfers to you.

Also like Bobomaigida suggested, why didn’t she just pay part or full tuition since the funds are available. She’s your mum, she doesn’t need to transfer any money to you. Her bank statements and tuition fee payment would have been just fine.

Thanks

She paid part of my tuition. First semester 9500CAD

And yeah she is my mum but I still thought it would be better for the funds to be with me. Don't you think that adds more weight.

Also, for her bank statements, I already sent in my application. But I provided the bank transfer slips stamped by the bank. What do you think.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

Thanks

And yeah she is my mum but I still thought it would be better for the funds to be with me. Don't you think that adds more weight.

Also, for her bank statements, I already sent in my application. But I provided the bank transfer slips stamped by the bank. What do you think.
My brother in my own opinion u have done very well with ur POF so far, just add dis little more nd leave d part payment of school fees like that. People have been approved without paying a dime, u have tried like that. Use ur mom as home ties nd also if u can use ur job or any property u have. And I hope u included future plans in ur SOP, that is, how whatever program u going for will link u back home nd be useful.
U will need ur mom company or school registration document, international passport nd most likely ur birth certificate nd family picture. Always try to have proves for anything u say in ur application, VO will not just believe it because u said it. U have to prove it.
With all this u good to go. Back it up with prayers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bamz555:

My brother in my own opinion u have done very well with ur POF so far, just add dis little more nd leave d part payment of school fees like that. People have been approved without paying a dime. Use ur mom as home ties nd also if u can use ur job or any property u have.
U will need ur mom company or school registration document, international passport nd most likely ur birth certificate nd family picture. Always try to have proves for anything u say in ur application, VO will not just believe it because u said it. U have to prove it.

Thank you

I already attached all these. Actually I will be coming back after all because I will be taking over the affairs of the school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

It was not compulsory. If it was compulsory I would done so.

She never planned on transferring the whole funds to me. She only had to do it to show commitment.

And I already started the form A process and I didn't want to start afresh so I won't be taken to the end of the queue. Thank God the form A was processed fast because the wait time now has doubled.

Which bank did you use for your form A pls and what duration?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please 10million proof of fund okay for individual...

School fee for a year 11cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

Thank you

I already attached all these. Actually I will be coming back after all because I will be taking over the affairs of the school.
Good. Include it in ur sop nd I think ur good to go. But now is it self sponsor or ur mom is sponsoring u? Because ur story gats match oh. She can’t transfer all d money u need to u nd u still claim she want to sponsor, Mk dem no go deh smell foul play. I’m just trying to say u should leave no loosed ends

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
RafiatD:
Please 10million proof of fund okay for individual...

School fee for a year 11cad
What is duration of program? Is it self sponsor? Going with family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
quinstershaw:

Which bank did you use for your form A pls and what duration?

Access bank. 60 days. But it is now 120days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Smallxixi:

1)Vaild Passport
2)Proof of Acceptance by a designated learning institution
3)Proof of funds
4)Proof of paid tuition
5) Primary Applicant 11000 CAD (917 per month)
6) Passport Photograph
7) 4-6 months bank statement

Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
RafiatD:

Thanks for the response
There’s more to this tho. But take ur time, arrange ur documents, ask questions nd leave no stone unturned
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Vicostar555:

Thanks

It’s okay. I wish you all the very best.

A quick one:
Did you include her employment letter/ pay slips or something that shows a source of her income (CAC, tax, etc) ?

That’ll really show a good source of her funds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bamz555:

What is duration of program? Is it self sponsor? Going with family?

Hello everyone...my husband want to apply for study permit..he has a registered company and he has been paying certain amount from the company account to his personal account monthly....
His going alone...

Self sponsor
Going alone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Welsh2np:

It’s okay. I wish you all the very best.

A quick one:
Did you include her employment letter/ pay slips or something that shows a source of her income (CAC, tax, etc) ?

That’ll really show a good source of her funds.

Actually she owns a school. I attached CAC, tax and picture of the school and students. And other documents too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
RafiatD:

His going alone...

Self sponsor
Going alone
Ok let me explain this to u.
He’s ur husband, maybe u have children. What does he do? Will there be income flow to sustain the family he will leave behind for the one year?
10m is good but he has to establish that he has more than enough to sponsor himself nd still take care of his family. As we all know POF is not just all about having money in ur account. This VOs thinks far and wide. Most of em from what I learnt are psychologists.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bamz555:

He’s ur husband, maybe u have children. What does he do? Will there be income flow to sustain the family he will leave behind for the one year?
10m is good but he has to establish that he has more than enough to sponsor himself nd still take care of his family. As we all know POF is not just all about having money in ur account. This VOs thinks far and wide. Most of em from what I learnt are psychologists.
Thanks for the response..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bamz555:

please can you guide on this....

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.