Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246207 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2023
ShalomShalom:
did you submit your study visa application already ? If yes then there’s a possibility that you’ll receive medical request letter again and by the time you go to IOM they will say they have submitted already and it wouldn’t still have reflected on ur application. I have a friend goin through this right now. We’ve been looking for solutions up and down sending webforms and emails for 2 weeks now yet nothing has changed. And he went ahead to book another one with Q-LIFE because IOM said he can’t do another o that it expires in 12 months.
I have submitted my visa application.

Na God go help me for this one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Does not filling the brothers and sisters page of the family form and not printing and signed lease to refusal with this reasons
Republic001:
Good morning guys pls how can one tackle dis reasons for refusal...I submitted my sponsor business documents, CAC, tax receipt closing balance of almost 43m though I did not explain lump sum cos it was business..I submitted two accounts also..one containing the balance of my tuition fee afetr paying deposit of 2500 Cad...3.2 m is remaining in the acceess bank and I have almost 800k in d Oda account pls how do.i tackle dis?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Did you call them?

iwanvisityankee:
Thanks for your response, yes I have booked appointment already with IOM. Initially I was booked for 5th, but after pleading with them that my school resumption is fast approaching, they asked me to send admission letter to confirm which I did, then they rescheduled me to 3rd.

I'm thinking once I'm done with medical on Monday, maybe on Wednesday I will begin to follow up with IOM.

I pray IRCC will send ppr as soon as possible.

I have a question, IOM booked my appointment through email, when I logged in to their website I can't print appointment booking. Hope this won't be an issue.

This medical matter don do me strong thing, but I'm being optimistic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
ShalomShalom:
Amen. It will come fast keep your hope alive don’t worry.

Yes IOM website don’t work I had same experience. I did my bookings via calls/email till date.

Yes follow up with email from the 3rd day we never can tell if they see the urgency they can submit fast.

The appointment date they gave u stating it’s now 3rd just print it with your payment receipt and maybe passport data page and any other thing they ask for.

Ok, I will do that.

From the previous post on this thread, I read sending passport to Abuja is faster than Lagos. So this morning I went to DHL office in my area to make inquiry, to my greatest surprise they said they don't offer such service again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
kobobay:
Did you call them?

yes i did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2023
Thanks for the reply. Would you please kindly share the number with me? I have been trying to book an appointment, but after booking, I do not see any appointment on my profile, and when i want to book another appointment, it will say i have an appointment already.

iwanvisityankee:
yes i did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
kobobay:

Thanks for the reply. Would you please kindly share the number with me? I have been trying to book an appointment, but after booking, I do not see any appointment on my profile, and when i want to book another appointment, it will say i have an appointment already.

01 465 6600

iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

Hope you're talking about IOM Lagos. Send them email and call them. Make sure you have enough credit, as soon as you dial the number, press 220 for it to transfer you to customer care immediately

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canada2023: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Please how much does police character certificate cost now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning, gurus, pls I requested for my GCM note and was debited, everything went through only for me to get a reversal alert of the same figure I paid for the GCM note.

Pls, how can I track the GCM note to know if it is been processed and maybe the alert was in error.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canada2023: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
ShalomShalom:

Please, is this in Lagos or where?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Good day guys,

Please a a friend of mine wants to apply for student visa for his wife and infant (4 months old).. then he plans to join them later as a dependent. My question goes as thus, will the child require a passport and will the child’s visa application be different from the mum’s own.. or they can apply together.. thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Pls house how do I tackle this...am confused on what to do
I use a sponsor who is my dad with 43 million naira closing balance paid 2500 as tuition deposit, I submitted his CAC, tax receipt business documents, land documents, submit my two accounts jaiz and Access with Access having 3.2 m and jaiz 800k ...my course is a year...seeing insufficient fund is so confusing and Host! I nva mentioned having a host in the application! The only mistake I notice is I did not finish the family form..the last page for brothers and sister and I did not print out and sign! How do I go about this

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Baby will have her own passport and will apply for Visa along side mum.
saucekid50:
Good day guys,

Please a a friend of mine wants to apply for student visa for his wife and infant (4 months old).. then he plans to join them later as a dependent. My question goes as thus, will the child require a passport and will the child’s visa application be different from the mum’s own.. or they can apply together.. thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Awefisayo(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Good afternoon,

Please i need the contact of @Justmellow.

Kindly help with this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Christyiji:
Good morning, gurus, pls I requested for my GCM note and was debited, everything went through only for me to get a reversal alert of the same figure I paid for the GCM note.

Pls, how can I track the GCM note to know if it is been processed and maybe the alert was in error.

The reversal was not in error, reach out to the platform owners to confirm if they have received the payment. But since you have received a reversal just initiate a new request.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Ok, I will do that.

From the previous post on this thread, I read sending passport to Abuja is faster than Lagos. So this morning I went to DHL office in my area to make inquiry, to my greatest surprise they said they don't offer such service again

Go to UPS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house how do I tackle this...am confused on what to do
I use a sponsor who is my dad with 43 million naira closing balance paid 2500 as tuition deposit, I submitted his CAC, tax receipt business documents, land documents, submit my two accounts jaiz and Access with Access having 3.2 m and jaiz 800k ...my course is a year...seeing insufficient fund is so confusing and Host! I nva mentioned having a host in the application! The only mistake I notice is I did not finish the family form..the last page for brothers and sister and I did not print out and sign! How do I go about this

Hi Republic, sorry for the refusal.

Apply for CBSA GCMS notes.

Firstly, the refusal is not due to the family information that you did not sign.
Since you used your dad's business account, there is an added burden to prove that the funds will be available to you, then there is also the high incidence of lump sum deposits that will recorded in the account. Host in this instance is referring to your sponsor. If you can answer the questions below, the house can offer advice
What was the opening balance of your dad's biz account and how long was the statement period?
Where there lump sum in the statement, and are they regular occurrence?
Is the business solely owned by your dad?
Please provide answers so we have a better understanding of your situation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
ShalomShalom:
did you submit your study visa application already ? If yes then there’s a possibility that you’ll receive medical request letter again and by the time you go to IOM they will say they have submitted already and it wouldn’t still have reflected on ur application. I have a friend goin through this right now. We’ve been looking for solutions up and down sending webforms and emails for 2 weeks now yet nothing has changed. And he went ahead to book another one with Q-LIFE because IOM said he can’t do another o that it expires in 12 months.

Are you sure this issue is not only associated with IOM.

Is there anybody here that did medicals with qlife that is also facing this issue of upfront medical not being updated after visa application submission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Opening balance is 17 million Naira and he is the sole owner of the business, the account statement is Six month statement ,there were lump sums but they were money sent by
customers for purchasee of trailer of cement and dia are plenty of such transactions...I drop his CAC, tax receipt, agreement of distributor ship with Dangote cement..as business documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Opening balance is 17 million Naira and he is the sole owner of the business, the account statement is Six month statement ,there were lump sums but they were money sent by
customers for purchasee of trailer of cement and dia are plenty of such transactions...I drop his CAC, tax receipt, agreement of distributor ship with Dangote cement..as business documents.quote author=Bobomaigida post=122145297]

Hi Republic, sorry for the refusal.

Apply for CBSA GCMS notes.

Firstly, the refusal is not due to the family information that you did not sign.
Since you used your dad's business account, there is an added burden to prove that the funds will be available to you, then there is also the high incidence of lump sum deposits that will recorded in the account. Host in this instance is referring to your sponsor. If you can answer the questions below, the house can offer advice
What was the opening balance of your dad's biz account and how long was the statement period?
Where there lump sum in the statement, and are they regular occurrence?
Is the business solely owned by your dad?
Please provide answers so we have a better understanding of your situation.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Those that will be traveling anytime soon. Pls we need your landing gist. It's very important grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello everyone, please i have been checking for schools in canada online that offers pgc or pgd in pol sci and international relations or related courses, i'll appreciate if i can get recommendations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Christyiji:

Someone should help me pls, I just tried to track the GCM note and they are telling me the order can not be found. What could have gone wrong?

Do I need to reapply again

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.