Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225622 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blessedbest: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Adeiyanu3:
Someone please help me. I want to make 100CAD payment as registration fee; University of Manitoba but I do not know how I can get it done. I urgently need assistance... my contact is 08135905827

Have u made the payment? Do u still need help? If u do, send me a mail on blisstech2017@gmail.com.we can help u cross this hurdle
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timi0642: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hello, have you received an offer letter from the University of saskatchewan?

enemerci:

I applied to university of saskatchewan. Even though the admission is not yet out. But am very hopeful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timi0642: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hello, I did. Have you recieved an offer letter from University of Saskatchewan?

JESUSSON1:
who applied to University of Saskatchewan or NBCC for fall 2023 intake. let's connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
buchito1:
Hey guys! Been soo long here! I really cannot remember how long it has being.

Today 2nd April 2033 makes it exactly 1 year of me been in Canada. And all I can say is that it's only been God, support and encouragement from my family back home and the family I already created here in Canada. How I have been surviving? I don't know! It's only God! Amen

Cause without him, I wouldn't be writing this epistle right here.

The struggle has been hard, crazy, intense, lots to learn, combining working and going to school (even the jobs ain't easy to come by). God has been faithful to me, brought good people around me (Nigerians) because really, good people are hard to find here. Over here, nobody has time for you, nobody really cares about you. Everybody's trying to survive, everyone's almost lost in the struggle. That friend wey you think say na your bestie, ask am for $50 and watch as e go tell you him life history come run leave you in seconds.

Guys don't believe anyone who tells you Canada is all bed of roses! It is a fat lie!!! Canada is not for the faint hearted!!! Nothing is easy to get here, you must work like a donkey and follow due process to get anything you want.

When I was in Nigeria, I have never worked like the way I do here! Even the school wey them dey tell us that year say e easy pass primary school, I can categorically tell you that our education at home is decades away from what they're doing here. The education system here can make you mad! Most especially if you don't make enquiries and also ask questions (follow who know road) you'd be lost! I almost lost it in my first semester, till I began to ask questions.

For the work aspect, guys, don't mind those nonsense people keep saying, say "work full Canada", Zero your mind you might not do anything here for months. Even if you see something doing, you'd do everything you've never done in your life. There's no Job I've not done in this country, I think the only Job I haven't done is to wash dead body, which I'll never do. ☠️

Be prepared to be humbled. Jobs you feel you could never ever do in Nigeria, be prepared to do them here, unless you came into the country with a sh*t pile of cash, but if you're like us, wey tell IRCC say we get 100K USD for the account πŸ˜‚ then you have to be prepared to do all sort of things just to survive.

I know lots of people who haven't done anything in more than 5 months here. Living with their Naira's from Nigeria. Like I said, don't be deceived by what you see on the Internet on how excess jobs in Canada. The good jobs here, nobody's ready to leave it, especially those Indians (I call them Fulani Herdsmen) those Herdsmen are everywhere like flies! Every nook and cranny, them dey, and trust me, na them dey get update pass, but never trust them, they'll boot you off when they have the chance!

For the weather aspect, I live in British Columbia. It's fair to say it's the warmest province in the whole of Canada. But when I mean warm don't think Nigerian warm or South African warm. Warm in the sense that were currently on 3Β°C and during extreme weather conditions it could get to like - 14Β°C. Don't forget freezing point for your freezer na 0Β°C grin so literally, we live inside freezer.
I stayed in Toronto for about 4 months and the weather is way more extreme than British Columbia. Good thing is for those coming in this April, the weather has gotten better, but is still gonna be so cold for newcomers. So please come prepared with good winter dresses.

Another thing is this, guys don't do the mistake of coming to Canada without any $$$, abeg come with something to support yourself for sometime, e dey very important. You don't wanna come here and start begging, you need funds to survive as a first timer. It's extremely important.

Mehn, it's being a journey for me here, trust me, so many ups and downs, if I tell people, them go tell me say better days dey come... Like this, I still dey find that better days oh! 😭 But God dey..

Thanks to SEUN for this platform! Without Nairaland, my journey to Canada wouldn't be possible. I also thank all the good people who assisted me during my process e no easy! Lianna, lekiboeboe, I can't remember the rest... Y'all are the real OGs!
By the grace of God, it'll rain PPR for everybody here! This thread 22 is gonna be your thread of testimonies! If you believe say a big AMEN!!!
Those refused, please don't give up! You know what you want, restrategise and hit them again! Trust me, you're gonna get it right this TIME! Na who give up fu*k up! I'm rooting for you! kiss

If you're coming to UCW or Vancouver and need information on anything kindly reach out to me, I'd do my best in explaining everything and anything to you.

Thanks for reading my long story guys. Have a lovely night rest ❀️

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favored11(f): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hello everyone, please I'll need inputs as regarding POF issue.
I want to apply as self sponsored as a mature applicant but the funds would be given to me by my brother and I do not want to wait to have the funds in my account for 4 months, can my brother transfer the money to one of my accounts so I can transfer the money to my POF account and explain that the sum was gotten as a result of my savings from years of work experience and joint savings with my husband without showing the bank statement of the account my bro transferred the money into?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls house can my ireland visa refusal last year be a reason why Canada wud refuses my application dis year! Just thinking of the possibilities of my refusal and the Notes is taking years to come.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Reach2me:

January 2024

Mine is Fall, 2023.
Abeg, is there any WhatsApp group for university of Windsor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house can my ireland visa refusal last year be a reason why Canada wud refuses my application dis year! Just thinking of the possibilities of my refusal and the Notes is taking years to come.

NO, you have the general reasons so do not ascribe more than what they have told you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
favored11:
Hello everyone, please I'll need inputs as regarding POF issue.
I want to apply as self sponsored as a mature applicant but the funds would be given to me by my brother and I do not want to wait to have the funds in my account for 4 months, can my brother transfer the money to one of my accounts so I can transfer the money to my POF account and explain that the sum was gotten as a result of my savings from years of work experience and joint savings with my husband without showing the bank statement of the account my bro transferred the money into?

That will be too much work and long trail, since is your brother sending the money, let him do gift deed for you stating he is dashing you the money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Reach2me: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Christyiji:

Mine is Fall, 2023.
Abeg, is there any WhatsApp group for university of Windsor?

I don’t know of any o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vichugo: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls family has anyone used this MYBANKSTATEMENT and gotten approved canada embassy .with the way nigeria bank system is doing .i dont trust them ,the VO may end up not been able to view the statement .my major problame is that the bank statement is 54 pages .and when i compress it to fit 2MB its unreadable .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favored11(f): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bobomaigida:

That will be too much work and long trail, since is your brother sending the money, let him do gift deed for you stating he is dashing you the money.

Thanks
I thought about that as an option but I was wondering if the official may consider that a red flag since with my over 6 Years work experience I should have the major funds and not rely solely on my brother for the total POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by josephb(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hi,

That has nothing to do with the Irish visa refusal.

Republic001:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GuchieBae: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Ndubisi12 post=122298143][/quote]

Hi please can you link me up with people coming to ucw this fall ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2023
navidennis:
I just received my letter of acceptance to ST clair college and notice I have to pay my tution deposit within 20days.

Please can I put in for Form A and send a mail to their school requesting for more time, because the flywire rate is high and I can't afford it.

Also , please i will like to be added to the st Clair college WhatsApp group chat available

I will also appreciate anyone who have connection with any bank and can help in processing the form A.πŸ™

Teephour:
Good afternoon all,

I just received my letter of acceptance to Fanshawe college and notice I have to pay my tution deposit within 30 days.

Please I can I put in for Form A and send a mail to thr school requesting for more time, because the flywire rate is high and I can't afford it.

Also , I will like to b added to the Fanshawe college WhatsApp group chat available plssπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Please I will also appreciate anyone who have connection with any bank and can help in processing the form A.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

angry angry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvesterigna: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Guys please I need help on how to get my GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OfodileB: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello guys!

Who’s in Saskatoon or will be there by May? Currently looking for a housemate to share an apartment with

Pls mail me if interested or you know someone that is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by topsyalooma: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello, distinguished,
Please I need your candid advice. My wife is the main applicant and I'm her sponsor. We intend to present as our POF the following in cash/bank statements. 6M in her personal savings account which covers the balance of her tuition and $10,000 cad upkeep. While I'm presenting 8M as a balance in my savings account as the sponsor. We both own businesses and I actually transferred the money to her account and describing it appropriately. My question is will these amounts be enough as POF for her application? Note: we have paid even more than the required tuition deposit as requested by her college.

Also, can hypertis B be a hindrance to student medical for the visa application?

Thanks in anticipation of your contributions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mayowade50: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Hi guys

Please I need your help, My kid bro got refused Canada Study Permit tonight on the basis that;

β€’ You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

β€’ I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
β€’ Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

For family ties, He has a son but not married, Dad is late, mum is into business. He's travelling alone.

For POF, I stood as the sponsor, submitted my microfinance six months bank statement of N25m and my business six months gt bank statement with balance of about 8m.
We also submitted his six months statement of account with balance of N750k

We submitted affidavit of support that I would be giving me $25k CAD which is about N8m.

We did not submit any Asset Document.

We've paid $6000 CAD tuition fee and submitted the receipt.

The school is NBCC

Please guys what can I do? Help a brother!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Mybankstatement works perfectly well and I always advise my clients to use it. You can always trust the system.

Your bank could even send you what was sent to the embassy for you to view also (I will not mention bank that can do that here)

vichugo:
Pls family has anyone used this MYBANKSTATEMENT and gotten approved canada embassy .with the way nigeria bank system is doing .i dont trust them ,the VO may end up not been able to view the statement .my major problame is that the bank statement is 54 pages .and when i compress it to fit 2MB its unreadable .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Visa applications can be denied for several reasons, but the first thing that stands out from your post is that, the bulk of your funds (25m) is in a micro finance bank that cannot be easy to verified.

Please order for gcms notes before you reapply.

mayowade50:
Hi guys

Please I need your help, My kid bro got refused Canada Study Permit tonight on the basis that;

β€’ You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

β€’ I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
β€’ Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

For family ties, He has a son but not married, Dad is late, mum is into business. He's travelling alone.

For POF, I stood as the sponsor, submitted my microfinance six months bank statement of N25m and my business six months gt bank statement with balance of about 8m.
We also submitted his six months statement of account with balance of N750k

We submitted affidavit of support that I would be giving me $25k CAD which is about N8m.

We did not submit any Asset Document.

We've paid $6000 CAD tuition fee and submitted the receipt.

The school is NBCC

Please guys what can I do? Help a brother!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:32am On Apr 05, 2023
I can help you.

Sylvesterigna:
Guys please I need help on how to get my GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:34am On Apr 05, 2023
I can help you, dm me

Joybam231:
Please house i need someone who can help me to order gcms notes i have been denied twice and I need a good agent who can help me repackage the application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbenag2000: 4:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello everyone, I trust we are all good.

Please, I'm wondering if anyone can be of help with information or a link here on Nairaland about medical examinations. I am planning an upfront medical for next month and wondering how to go about it, the cost and the process.

Thank you for the generous feedback in terms of information here always.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Ndubisi12 post=122298143][/quote]

This is an apt description of what Canada is grin. Too many IG/Twitter posts making it sound like its heaven once u get in grin.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 6:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Well done brother Hepatitis B shouldn't cause a problem at the medical if she is already on drugs and show records of previous treatment that she has been on at the medical. She would also prove that she has the funds to manage it while on Canada and won't rely solely on Canadian govt medical threshold.i hope dis help
topsyalooma:
Hello, distinguished,
Please I need your candid advice. My wife is the main applicant and I'm her sponsor. We intend to present as our POF the following in cash/bank statements. 6M in her personal savings account which covers the balance of her tuition and $10,000 cad upkeep. While I'm presenting 8M as a balance in my savings account as the sponsor. We both own businesses and I actually transferred the money to her account and describing it appropriately. My question is will these amounts be enough as POF for her application? Note: we have paid even more than the required tuition deposit as requested by her college.

Also, can hypertis B be a hindrance to student medical for the visa application?

Thanks in anticipation of your contributions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Choose the hospital u want to use either Lagos or Abuja. If u are Ard lagos IOM at Ikeja or Q life at V.I book on their website get ur date and go for it. For IOM ikeja u can send them email and get ur appointment book via email .I think the medical for adults is 46500. I hope dis help
Gbenag2000:
Hello everyone, I trust we are all good.

Please, I'm wondering if anyone can be of help with information or a link here on Nairaland about medical examinations. I am planning an upfront medical for next month and wondering how to go about it, the cost and the process.

Thank you for the generous feedback in terms of information here always.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Do people get denied after medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Reach2me:

January 2024

Hi, I also applied for same intake at university of Windsor but still waiting. May I know the date you applied and the date you got admitted ? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2023
favored11:

Thanks
I thought about that as an option but I was wondering if the official may consider that a red flag since with my over 6 Years work experience I should have the major funds and not rely solely on my brother for the total POF

Then you would have to explain why you are moving the funds from one bank to another.

You can explain that your earnings have been used to do other things like investments, supporting family members etc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hammed71(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
please do we still need coronavirus test for travel to canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.