Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1229395 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Obafemi389:
Hello House
What will be my response here

Where it says is work essential component of my studies?
Yes, because from your acceptance letter you have an unpaid work internship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayodeji786: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2023
jimikata:
Hello my people..
Please help me, I need an accommodation in NBCC, St Andrews Campus
I have tried kijiji, Facebook market place and the rest, yet to gotten any place.

Connect with me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwakemi111: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Mallo27:

I have gotten an offer for university of Saskatchewan fall 2023. Please can we connect. My no is 09026933028

Good Morning. I also applied to university of Saskatchewan but haven’t gotten a feedback from the school. When did you apply please and what program??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwakemi111: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Mallo27:

I have gotten admission in to the university of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. Let us connect

Hi please when did you apply and what program?
I applied January and haven’t gotten a response from the school yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teebullion1(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2023
teebullion1:
I know this is unrelated but someone may need it.

If anyone here has anybody that is working (female) and in need of an affordable 1bed apartment (miniflat) around ojodu Grammer school axis, kindly dm. Total package is 370k

Also have 07 Honda city and 04 Corolla(manual) that will be available by month end.

Please dm if interested so we don't derail the thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teebullion1(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
Im expecting to receive my LOA some times next week, and will beging my study permit application. My worries is, i didnt used my acct through 2022, but i have a good standing n still active. So, i just started using it again starting january 2023, and i only have 1.3m to it, and early Feb i sold a property of 7m n the money was put in the same acct, ever since then i have been runing the acct, imcoming n outgoing transactions in the amount between 1.5m n 2.5 has been going back n forth in the acct, but i didnt go below the 7m as my open balance every month, means i still have that 7m in my acct set aside for education plans after paying 25% of my school fees. Now, im about to sell another property to raise another 5m to be deposited in my acct, so in total i want to make sure at least i have 12m as my available balance when i sumbit my application. My question, do u think this will make any sense to the VO? Plus, can i use such statement of acct, just started running again January2033 n print out for the application by May2033. Though with my transaction history the VO will know the money belongs to me, because I do spend money on a daily basis, not that I just put in the money there without touching it, no I spend money everyday n keep my opening balance above 7m n looking forward to another 5m from a property I’m about to sell off. Please advise what to put in my SOP regards to this, My tuition fees balance for the one year program is 9,700 CAD. God bless you all as I anticipated update from you guys. Gracia.

It should fly as long as you explain lump sum in the account with proper documents to back up your claims. What is required is 4 months statement (minimum) as stated on ircc website, by the time you will submit your application it should be up to 4 months since you started using the account in January.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aghoghomena: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys,

Please, submitted my application November last year and my application was refused last month. I'm presently putting together more documents as I intend to reapply by next month. My question is, do I need a new police clearance certificate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2023
Aghoghomena:
Hello guys,

Please, submitted my application November last year and my application was refused last month. I'm presently putting together more documents as I intend to reapply by next month. My question is, do I need a new police clearance certificate?
I doubt you even need one in the first place.

People have got PPR here without submitting police clearance.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Sorry for the delay. Have U gotten ur notes to know the reasons for the delay?

The answer to ur question is, police clearance is not compulsory quote author=Aghoghomena post=122438766]Hello guys,

Please, submitted my application November last year and my application was refused last month. I'm presently putting together more documents as I intend to reapply by next month. My question is, do I need a new police clearance certificate? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Obafemi389:
Hello House
What will be my response here

Where it says is work essential component of my studies?
Check your LOA, if a work component or coop is part of your program you'll see a page addressed to IRCC talking about it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perp(f): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Good morning house, Nigerians that has successfully completed form A, how were you able to complete beneficiary country, I can't find Canada in the search bottom. Help please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2023
perp:
Good morning house, Nigerians that has successfully completed form A, how were you able to complete beneficiary country, I can't find Canada in the search bottom. Help please

It's there. This happens when the network is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by calmbae: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2023
I have done my capturing since December 22nd and up till today April 11, I haven't been issued my passport. Passport office ikoyi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perp(f): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

It's there. This happens when the network is bad.

Oh! Thanks for your reply, so I will keep trying till the network improves
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2023
perp:

Oh! Thanks for your reply, so I will keep trying till the network improves

Yes. It happens all the time with the site.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ominitayo(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2023
Bodebillions:

Congratulations brother please don't forget us oh August applicant, centennial college, automation and robotics. Please kindly dm so I can connect with you on LinkedIn or others

I just sent you a mail. I am also going for this course and I want to ask some questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Ayodeji786:

Connect with me

Kindly check your mail, I messaged you through Nairaland.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by richard69(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2023
richard69:
Good day everyone, please for those who have previously applied for a year program and are presesently or subsequently gone ahead for another 1 year program to be eligible for 3 years pgwp, would one be asked for a new set of proof of fund again @ application for extension or what it like generally?
Thanks
please I need a response to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by josephb(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Hope4Naja:
Please who has received admission offer from Holland College. I want to know the process for the study visa permit application. I was asked to pay 1000 CAD Tuition deposit.

Please, like how many weeks does it take Holland college to send your LOA.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by josephb(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2023
You can decide to get it or ignore it.
It's not a main requirement.

Regards,

Aghoghomena:
Hello guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
AbionaT:

Please, like how many weeks does it take Holland college to send your LOA.
Thank you.

Typically, once your tuition deposit has been paid and received by the school, an official LOA will be sent to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
nnamdi346:

Typically, once your tuition deposit has been paid and received by the school, an official LOA will be sent to you.

Thank you
But the application fee should be paid first, then the admission letter should follow before they can ask someone to proceed in paying the deposit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Please can you send to me also.
oby4azinge@gmail.com

Sunkeke:
I can send you a sample
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pnieeventures: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello,
I am new here and have thoroughly reviewed almost all available information. I am about to embark on my study process and have a few questions regarding my academic pursuits. Specifically, I am currently pursuing a master's program with Noun and am unsure whether it would be advisable to proceed with a PhD or continue with another master's program. Additionally, my field of study is Communication Management and after conducting some research, I have discovered that McMaster only offers it as a part-time program, Seneca exclusively offers an online program, and the University of Ottawa is the only university that offers a full-time program, however, they are not eligible for PGWP. My question is, if I choose McMaster, would the part-time status of the program affect my visa processing? Alternatively, if I opt UOttawa what are my chances of applying for PGWP after completion of study.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
pnieeventures:
Hello,
I am new here and have thoroughly reviewed almost all available information. I am about to embark on my study process and have a few questions regarding my academic pursuits. Specifically, I am currently pursuing a master's program with Noun and am unsure whether it would be advisable to proceed with a PhD or continue with another master's program. Additionally, my field of study is Communication Management and after conducting some research, I have discovered that McMaster only offers it as a part-time program, Seneca exclusively offers an online program, and the University of Ottawa is the only university that offers a full-time program, however, they are not eligible for PGWP. My question is, if I choose McMaster, would the part-time status of the program affect my visa processing? Alternatively, if I opt UOttawa what are my chances of applying for PGWP after completion of study.
Thank you
if u ask this kind of question, u did not learn anything. go back nd read d thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aghoghomena: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=josephb post=122441262]You can decide to get it or ignore it.
It's not a main requirement.

Regards,

Ok! Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
calmbae:
I have done my capturing since December 22nd and up till today April 11, I haven't been issued my passport. Passport office ikoyi
Lol who does passport processing without a passport officer handling the facilitation? Uno wan spend money Abi. Pls contact immigration officer to help u facilitate it else it will be there forever

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mayowade50: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
technix:
It was a pleasure. Congratulations once again!

Technix please how can I reach you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Somebody please help out with this.

Can one travel without issues at the POE on the 9th or 10th of May , while the actual resumption date is 1st of May?

Thanks a lot.

Ucy12:
Hi Nairalanders!
Una help abeg...

PhD student hoping to travel to Montréal by May.
Resumption is 1st of May. If one travels a week after, like the weekend of the resumption week, so as to start the following week (one week delay), will there be any issues at the POE?

* No required courses to take again upon resumption cos all courses already done online before now from Naija here. Remaining 2 years of research. But must resume this semester to complete the programme.

Will not resuming May 1st create problems at the POE?

Thanks for your input.

Blessings!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mackie1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Pls keep us posted.

Yesterday DHL told me they can do 2 way.

Today VFS told me they don't give passport to any courier services to return to the owner.

This our country shaa
Update.
Sent to Lagos 29th March. It should have been ready if not for the Good Friday holiday. But they told me today it's ready.
I met with my local DHL I was told VFS will need to take it to an office in Lagos. I contacted VFS Lagos they said its DHL that'll come pick up. They've been waiting for them lol.

I'll disturb the DHL sha. Cos I believe they should be the one to pick it.
I'll let you know as that goes.

I was surprised Lagos didn't even take 12 days. With the way people castigated it for being so slow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Osebankz14: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
How do I get accommodation in Canada Or is there anyone looking for someone to share accommodation expenses with??

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.