Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (41181 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by arsenal33: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...
what have your state governors achieved in 20 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by wowcatty: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
I repeat, until any governor can run his state without allocation like Tinubu did, Asiwaju remains the best governor to ever come out of Nigeria, none comes close.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Playing on people's mind

Peter Obi we know. Hope represents hope.
grin grin All those people shouting OBI today, forget so easily how 95% of them shouted Buhari in 2015, thinking Buhari was far better than GEJ. Now majority of dem have been disproved and they still don’t have sense that popular candidates do not necessarily do WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by saysugar(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
There was a lot of hues and cries about your party’s choice of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Do you think this will fly in the South-South?

Some of us even supported the candidacy of Shettima. We advised Tinubu to look for a good person whom we will support, whether Muslim or a person of another religion. Religion has not brought anything to our table. For example, Niger Delta Development Commission is an agency that is supposed to be taking care of the Niger Delta and so much money has come into the NDDC but the people monitoring those affairs are all Christians, no Muslim. Go and see whether you will see any development. Governors running the region are all Christians. So, if Tinubu has a partner that will make him succeed, will give us protection, good roads, good schools, I don’t care because not everybody is a Christian. How many people are even Christians in the South-South? Is it Christianity when someone does not even love his or her neighbor and goes up to the pulpit to preach? I know a lot of them who don’t have the fear of God because things they do are not what is written in the Bible. For example, you arranged us to rig an election and then go for thanksgiving, I won’t come to church that day because it means you don’t have the fear of God. So, what we need at this time is whatever can work for us and Shettima is going to be a very good pair with Tinubu. I know some people who are Christians, who will donate huge money in the church, build schools but members of that church cannot attend the schools. In my house, my wife is a deaconess. I used to tell her that if Asiwaju picks a Muslim, that is who we are voting for. I have very little and I am very grateful to God. I share the little with people but those that are preaching are not doing so. When it comes to politics, they are complaining of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To some of us, a lot of people that are going to vote do not understand what they are saying about a Muslim-Muslim ticket. What we are saying at the moment is Tinubu for transformation. We are not seeing the religion aspect of it because, to some of us, the vice president is a Christian under  President Muhammadu Buhari, what is the difference? Some Christians, because of politics, will go to the North to turban. If you know you forbid something so much, don’t even go to their palace to turban. Why are you going there for? Don’t you know it is a different faith?

Chief Ayiri Emami

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by showafrica(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingspin:
If you want every state to be like Abuja in Nigeria let's have Centre government transit across the 36 states. By 20 years some states will surpass Abuja.
I called it purposeful positioning.

Lagos state can not be the yardstick to depend on who is the best Governor.

Yes, your brain is well programmed and functioning properly. Nigerians don't have sense... They keep praising tinubu and Lagos... Just rotate the center to every state every 8yrs
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You know the truth but you are just being dis honest about it.
Yes, he is neither Igbo nor Yoruba but he is a known Igbo hater.
What is now the difference?

He was not an Igbo hater when he used to praise Igbos non-stop in the past abi? You guys are so dishonest and dishonorable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by omoyeni37: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2022
PointZerom:
Ok
Stop all this propaganda, this is not how the road to iragbiji looks like baba.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by newnigerdelta00: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:
And the fool is talking from Europe
This omokir is satan's agent and should fucck off

You too Bleep out,truth dey pain obi lie lie slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Advocate500: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
When fuul thinks he have an opinion on every issue.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Dracas: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Reno, you've lost touch with time, so why not just keep quiet.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Oilwell:
APC IS PURE EVIL and doe not deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023
grin Why are u using parallel market to judge the performance of Naira to Dollars? Do u use black market to judge the pump price of PMS? Why are u patronizing parallel market to source for dollars? Who told u government calculate exchange rate by parallel market rates? Fake post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by bewla(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingspin:
If you want every state to be like Abuja in Nigeria let's have Centre government transit across the 36 states. By 20 years some states will surpass Abuja.

But was the first governor to see creating other force will help police

Was the first to see need for state police

Was the first to return back unity school to the missionary

Was the first to create local development center to move government close to the people

Was the first to suggest private power plant

Was the first to address public transport

Was the first to Vision a new city like alantic city

Was the first to address internally generated fund

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by bewla(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
QUOTE OF THE DAY]

“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Let them die

Jagaban lo ko iya won

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Softmirror: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Haters would hate, criticize, tribalize and even religionize but in the end, they would all believe in the tinubu mandate. After all we are all human and we love good things in the end.
Reno omokri :
I have been guilty of using Bola Tinubu’s health status against him. I now realise that if we don’t die early, we will all age and may suffer ill health. Thus, I profoundly apologise to @officialABAT and promise to focus on issues henceforth. May God bless you all.

#TableShaker https:///JXvkphy9Ki

MY BROTHER YOU SUPPOSE LOUD AM MAKE ALL THESE HATERS HEAR AM WELL, WELL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...
grin Which state in Nigeria do u have any state owned rail system? Wen BAT proposed it as governor, the idea was too high for the federal government that OBJ sat on it. BAT always have advanced ideas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by anonimi: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:

God bless you richly for this reminder.
ThiefNuibu is the greatest thief, to ruin Lagosians since 1999, despite the trillions revenue of 23 years plus.

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by hush15: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

Then he should go back to contest best governor, maybe borno state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Pristine664: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Maybe.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Nauttyprof(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

This does not justify Lagos state from having pipe borne water with all the revenue generated in Lagos. If Lagos state should be a mega city, the first infrastructural project is access to clean water by all.

High revenue generated but nothing to show for it in terms of the mega city.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by shinealight(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingspin:

Hmmm…..I can just imagine everybody rushing to Ebonyin State to scavenge! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Slimwhyt(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Reno! Reno! Reno!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Tflex01: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

It always pain me to the marrow anytime these small children that were not around when Tinubu was Lagos governor compare him to that fraud Obi.... Obi can not lace Tinubu's shoes when it comes to performance.

Here is 2012 thread on this nairaland where the Anambrarians were cursing Obi as a result of his poor performance.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by anonimi: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

You can’t be an Omoluabi and be inspiring yourself to progress by benchmarking to bad examples.
Ęsin iwaju ni ti ęyin n wo sare

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jayoungika: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
QUOTE OF THE DAY]

“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Noted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by francotunsco: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=GoodLife4live post=115235551]

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by anonimi: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
I I was a student, a beneficiary of free education that was second best to unity schools in terms of standard. Free textbooks and massive exposure to first class opportunities.

Stop telling lies. Haba shocked

Is that applicable to all children in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:
There was a lot of hues and cries about your party’s choice of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Do you think this will fly in the South-South?

Some of us even supported the candidacy of Shettima. We advised Tinubu to look for a good person whom we will support, whether Muslim or a person of another religion. Religion has not brought anything to our table. For example, Niger Delta Development Commission is an agency that is supposed to be taking care of the Niger Delta and so much money has come into the NDDC but the people monitoring those affairs are all Christians, no Muslim. Go and see whether you will see any development. Governors running the region are all Christians. So, if Tinubu has a partner that will make him succeed, will give us protection, good roads, good schools, I don’t care because not everybody is a Christian. How many people are even Christians in the South-South? Is it Christianity when someone does not even love his or her neighbor and goes up to the pulpit to preach? I know a lot of them who don’t have the fear of God because things they do are not what is written in the Bible. For example, you arranged us to rig an election and then go for thanksgiving, I won’t come to church that day because it means you don’t have the fear of God. So, what we need at this time is whatever can work for us and Shettima is going to be a very good pair with Tinubu. I know some people who are Christians, who will donate huge money in the church, build schools but members of that church cannot attend the schools. In my house, my wife is a deaconess. I used to tell her that if Asiwaju picks a Muslim, that is who we are voting for. I have very little and I am very grateful to God. I share the little with people but those that are preaching are not doing so. When it comes to politics, they are complaining of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To some of us, a lot of people that are going to vote do not understand what they are saying about a Muslim-Muslim ticket. What we are saying at the moment is Tinubu for transformation. We are not seeing the religion aspect of it because, to some of us, the vice president is a Christian under  President Muhammadu Buhari, what is the difference? Some Christians, because of politics, will go to the North to turban. If you know you forbid something so much, don’t even go to their palace to turban. Why are you going there for? Don’t you know it is a different faith?

Chief Ayiri Emami

grin If Christian political office holders were the yardstick for Christianity, I would have long concluded that the religion was a SCAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by daygee12: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:

Your Mumu na grade 1 , is it only his tenor that will do all u mentioned. The fact still remains he is still the best governor Nigeria has ever produced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by PureFace1(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
PointZerom:
Ok

Cheap propaganda no road that look like that in Iragbiji
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

If Lagos like every other state doesn't have pipe borne water, what then is all the fuss that Tinubu made Lagos the best state in Nigeria?

NB: Abuja has pipeborne water. So does Enugu. I am sure there are still a few states that still provide pipeborne water
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Tobijays: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

leave the fool after the election they will all rants and trust me definitely they will know ther place

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.