Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (41180 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2022
daygee12:

Your Mumu na grade 1 , is it only his tenor that will do all u mentioned. The fact still remains he is still the best governor Nigeria has ever produced.

How is he the best governor that nigeria has produced?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
sonnie10:

List of lies. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?

GO and verify like or fake tactictian , the padorama liar always said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Fact... The only thing I have against him is, he does not look strong as he use to be

How's it a fact? Care to explain?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Reno, what changed? Is it money that changed hands? Because before Peter Obi decided to contest for presidency, you tweeted that Peter Obi is the best governor Nigeria has ever produced.

Reno, try to be consistent ooo. Abi you don turn to chameleon?

Instead of PDP paid agents to attack APC, they're busy attack LP. Imagine APC and PDP doing a collabo against a "small" LP.

APC acting like an opposition party, hurling abuses and calumny, while LP is acting like the big party trying to focus on issues. People are noticing everything oooo. And they're surprised that LP is growing exponentially?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Fashola is Lagos State's best ever governor
grin BAT produced Fashola. That’s what we telling u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by franchasofficia: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi is your typical Igbo Criminal - trust them at your own peril
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

I got this on African History Archive

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Send these your Agbado gibberish to Arise TV to invite Obi for grilling.

Because Tinubu is a drug lord you Agbado boys now want to cook your own watery soup of Obi being a drug lord too, laughable cheesy

Because Tinubu is a ritualist and one of the grandpatrons of that famous cult group, you now want to also cook your own weightless soup of Obi being an Olumba member.

So because Tinubu impregnated so many ladies and abandoned them to marry Remi he met at a motor park, you now want to also rope Obi into your own fantasy marriage mess?

Honestly most of you Agbado boys no get shame.

Tinubu is too old, too corrupt, too greedy, too selfish, too power hungry, too dangerous, too fake, too dishonest and sneaky to be Nigeria's next President after the so much destruction Buhari have done to Nigeria, its too risky to try this.

Osinbajo would have been a far better candidate that would have divided Peter Obi's supporters even without campaign.

Tinubu is a criminal, a known corrupt political godfather who survives on Lagos treasury.

You guys keep mentioning Lagos this and that, even a mad man can rule Lagos successfully. Lagos is a super rich state since the 1960s all thanks to Lagos being the capital of Nigeria and the seaports it also have.

Don't ever compare Lagos Governor with any other Nigerian state Governor because Lagos state have so much money to be competing in infrastructural projects with the Nigerian government not states okay. And where are the projects done? None, only meagre projects yet you blind followers scream how Tinubu transformed Lagos that has turned to the biggest slum in Africa, shame shame.

Without Lagos State treasury that Tinubu held on to since 2007 he left office as Governor of Lagos state, nobody would remember someone like Tinubu exist today like many other past State Governors, but even after he left office as Governor and never put eye in Anambra government affairs, Obi has remained fully relevant and active in business globally. He has continued to make waves in personal business and entrepreneurship but talk about Tinubu, his only visible investment is Lagos State treasury.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lugado: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...

Was he a governor for 20 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by sammhi(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...
23 years from 1999

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2022
I have done my home work sanitizing Yoruba woman in the market.. in alimosho community ... That tinubu is the best option to them...

I am going to yagba in kogi to do that... From there to Minna... I am assuring tinubu that ... He is the best president in 2023...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by PhantomPAIN(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:
There was a lot of hues and cries about your party’s choice of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Do you think this will fly in the South-South?

Some of us even supported the candidacy of Shettima. We advised Tinubu to look for a good person whom we will support, whether Muslim or a person of another religion. Religion has not brought anything to our table. For example, Niger Delta Development Commission is an agency that is supposed to be taking care of the Niger Delta and so much money has come into the NDDC but the people monitoring those affairs are all Christians, no Muslim. Go and see whether you will see any development. Governors running the region are all Christians. So, if Tinubu has a partner that will make him succeed, will give us protection, good roads, good schools, I don’t care because not everybody is a Christian. How many people are even Christians in the South-South? Is it Christianity when someone does not even love his or her neighbor and goes up to the pulpit to preach? I know a lot of them who don’t have the fear of God because things they do are not what is written in the Bible. For example, you arranged us to rig an election and then go for thanksgiving, I won’t come to church that day because it means you don’t have the fear of God. So, what we need at this time is whatever can work for us and Shettima is going to be a very good pair with Tinubu. I know some people who are Christians, who will donate huge money in the church, build schools but members of that church cannot attend the schools. In my house, my wife is a deaconess. I used to tell her that if Asiwaju picks a Muslim, that is who we are voting for. I have very little and I am very grateful to God. I share the little with people but those that are preaching are not doing so. When it comes to politics, they are complaining of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To some of us, a lot of people that are going to vote do not understand what they are saying about a Muslim-Muslim ticket. What we are saying at the moment is Tinubu for transformation. We are not seeing the religion aspect of it because, to some of us, the vice president is a Christian under  President Muhammadu Buhari, what is the difference? Some Christians, because of politics, will go to the North to turban. If you know you forbid something so much, don’t even go to their palace to turban. Why are you going there for? Don’t you know it is a different faith?

Chief Ayiri Emami

so much respect for you boss

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Rugaria:
Forget his later day misguided politics, none of them governors come close to Akpabio. Dude set the template for solid infastructural developments in his State. The same thing with the former Jigawa state governor Lamido. He did a lot in Jigawa. In Anambra, Chris Ngige turned the fortune of the state around. He did not just chase away the garrulous godfathers, he made Anambra the state with the best network of internal roads in the country. These 3 governors are stand outs to me. Tinupoo only infested Lagos State with his Awawa boys and One million boys. When folks try to compare Lagos with states like Gombe, Ekiti or Ebony, they sound ridiculous! Lagos economy was/is bigger than that of Benin republic or Togo, right before Tinupoo was made the governor, so..?
grin Fake post. How can u say Lagos economy was larger than Benin republic without talking about the per capital income? An orphaned bachelor who earns N200k a month is richer than a married man with 3kids and aged parents earning N600k per month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by addexx: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
This one will just be saying rubbish undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Goldymafia: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
All those who hate on asiwaju should know that we are willing to forgive them, make peace with them and work with them to achieve a greater Nigeria.
For Now we work towards the Asiwaju plan for a greater Nigeria.
so he can continue where buhari stop
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jrusky(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Well said infact the man is good politically.

A man whom fed govt of obj stood against and no single allocation was given to him and he managed Lagos and did not bankrupt Lagos, handover to Fashola and fashola did well and the chronology continues till Sanwo of today sentiment apart Tinubu did well.

This man has lifted so many up, he has made men and women, raised champions, touches people destiny, help nollywood stars that seek his help at their zero hour etc pls I ask again and again who the bastard called obi help?

Go to obi village ask anyone to come out and say it's obi that made him. Go to E-money, cubana, maduka village and ask same question you will see many trooping out saying these guys did this and that for me a proven testimonial but one bastards very stingy, tribaist, creepy smart thief want to rule Nigeria not in this word that will happen.

I'm pdp I repeat I'm a harden pdp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by ZaddyJ: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

For those who think Reno doesn't know what hes saying umm I will tell u this Reno wants to come home from exile he is tired of the usa grin sapa don kill brother . I mean how can u say this about man and give accolades to him , who helped in the ouster of you boss in 2015 grin isnt this clear to all that reno wants something . A man who couldn't give about of the bullion van that enterd his compound on election day grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by allicare: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:

He can still be the best notwithstanding. The author is saying Tunubu is simply the best comparing to other govs. You are certainly a very dull person for failing to comprehend this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Chrismania100: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Oga, we know you guys have started work, Tinubu social media paid urchard blackmailers,and we have already prepared for you guys,even before you resumed work.
But,one thing I want to tell you is this, if you like, write where Peter Obi is stoning Muhammad or fucking Abacha wife in the Mosque,but we are not moved a bit by ur paid blackmailing. I know you are doing your paid job.Tinubu is a born drug criminals and a thief....I would rather vote Kwankwaso than a notorious criminals..
We warned you guys come 2015 that Buhari is incompetent, but you guys kept insulting us.
It wil shock the whole world how Peter Obi will emerge the winner come 2023.
Come 2023,we will prove to the world we are in the digital era, we are not only on the social media, but on the polling unit.It will shock you

GoodLife4live:

address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Chrismania100: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Oga, we know you guys have started work, Tinubu social media paid urchard blackmailers,and we have already prepared for you guys,even before you resumed work.
But,one thing I want to tell you is this, if you like, write where Peter Obi is stoning Muhammad or fucking Abacha wife in the Mosque,but we are not moved a bit by ur paid blackmailing. I know you are doing your paid job.Tinubu is a born drug criminals and a thief....I would rather vote Kwankwaso than a notorious criminals..
We warned you guys come 2015 that Buhari is incompetent, but you guys kept insulting us.
It wil shock the whole world how Peter Obi will emerge the winner come 2023.
Come 2023,we will prove to the world we are in the digital era, we are not only on the social media, but on the polling unit we are everywhere in Nigeria & we will shock you come 2023.

arsenal33:
what have your state governors achieved in 20 years
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by prophetfire: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

. Who listens to a prostitute like Reno Omokri. Go to his Twitter account and see recent things he said about the same man.
It's like he suffer from mood swings.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Chrismania100: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2022

mascot87:
That's a good from from Reno. Everyone is clearing seeing that Tinubu is the best man for the job compared to others.
Just a brief about this brilliant politician

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are we
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by adaugo59216: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Playing on people's mindPeter Obi we know. Hope represents hope.Playing on people's mindPeter Obi we know. Hope represents hope....
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Awoleesu(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2022
...And Reno, like the wave of the sea, unstable in his ways...
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Chrismania100: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022

Truvelisback:
I have this convictions that Tinubu would win even though i do not want him to. Tinubu can do anything to get to power, even if it would cause him money. And he has more influence in terms of Politics than Obi. Although, i do wish Tinubu to win.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GreenCovering: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
wink

The first thing the company I worked with back then did when Tinubu introduced the new tax structure was to rebase all employee's salary in compliance.

Omo!, jumbo pay surfaced from nowhere.

In fact, Jagaban was actually robbing the rich (coys) to pay the poor, if you look at it closely.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Chrismania100: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Go and take your malaria medicine.

Truvelisback:
I have this convictions that Tinubu would win even though i do not want him to. Tinubu can do anything to get to power, even if it would cause him money. And he has more influence in terms of Politics than Obi. Although, i do wish Tinubu to win.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GamalNasser: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2022
allicare:

He can still be the best notwithstanding. The author is saying Tunubu is simply the best comparing to other govs. You are certainly a very dull person for failing to comprehend this

No I am not , pound for pound Tinubu is actually the worst Governor Nigeria has ever produced when I compare the length of time he has been governor Viz a Viz the cumulative value of budget through 23 years
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by zudozz: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2022
And he failed to add that Lagos is the Richest state in Nigeria since 1999!

Anyone can rule Lagos steal, loot, abuse office and still work!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
GoodLife4live:

This client health is worsening ooo, someone should help ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by basybasy: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

You are a snake
QUOTE OF THE DAY]
No amount of propaganda can stop Asiwaju
“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Tflex01: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Trapnews:
grin I knew people would realize the truth before election. Packaging a failure and forcing people to believe in that failure is annoying. I would have been.less concerned if only they packaged a credible candidate. How can you compare Tinubu and Obi? Do you think Nigerians are dumb?

The bolded make me sad a lot. I don tire.

Tinubu is clearly miles ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jemex003: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2022
moshino:

God forbid!

Nigeria will be better off electing satan himself as president, than electing bola tinubu.

Nigeria are not ready to vote Biafra terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by kingamaa(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2022
On point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.