Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (41264 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GoodLife4live: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2022
ArinzeAnthony03:

This client health is worsening ooo, someone should help ooo

Cry cry baby weytin concern u ... Your pain dey sweat me...

Sorry, I remember to tell you ..
Dis ... Your obituary will not win 2023 Insha ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Hakeem3(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
All those who hate on asiwaju should know that we are willing to forgive them, make peace with them and work with them to achieve a greater Nigeria.
For Now we work towards the Asiwaju plan for a greater Nigeria.
Keep working. And while at it don't forget to be OBi-dient.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Blakjewelry(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question. You say it is a fact that Tinubu is the best governor nigeria has ever produced. How's that a fact?
I said check and compare state statistics and you asking me how, if you can't compare data what else do you want unnecessary arguments?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2022
blancsn1:
You are telling me I have never been to Abuja n are we talking about the same Enugu I went for a wedding ?! Even the colossus you miserable Igbo have as governor in Enugu that left the state in the hands of the devil can never claim the state as water talkmore of clowns like you

What's my business with where you have been to and haven't been to?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am Igbo? Can you show where we had that discussion?

My question still stands....
If Lagos like every other state doesn't have pipe borne water, what then is all the fuss that Tinubu made Lagos the best state in Nigeria?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by sammhi(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Fashola is Lagos State's best ever governor
How?
Not even close to 20% of Jakande achievements
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Blakjewelry:
I said check and compare state statistics and you asking me how, if you can't compare data what else do you want unnecessary arguments?

Where is the argument you are referring to? When did questions become the same thing as argument?

If you have seen the so called data, why then are you having issues answer6the simple question?

You say it is a fact that Tinubu is the best governor nigeria has ever produced. How's that a fact?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Emperor88(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...
Name one state in Nigeria that has pipenborne water? Name one state that has a better road systemt than Lagos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GamalNasser: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Emperor88:

Name one state in Nigeria that has pipenborne water? Name one state that has a better road systemt than Lagos.

So because no state has pipe borne water Lagos shouldn't have ? Lagos actually has the worst road network I have seen ..I live and work in Lagos ( I was born here sef ) ..the only good road I know in the entire Lagos is Bourdillon, if not the rest are thrash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Emperor88(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:

So because no state has pipe borne water Lagos shouldn't have ? Lagos actually has the worst road network I have seen ..I live and work in Lagos ( I was born here sef ) ..the only good road I know in the entire Lagos is Bourdillon, if not the rest are thrash
Ask people from the east and add south south they will tell you what a bad road is. I'm went to Ogun state early this year and throughout my 3 months stay I could not find one inner road that motorable. Why did perter obi not give Anambra pipeborne water?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GamalNasser: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Emperor88:

Ask people from the east and add south south they will tell you what a bad road is. I'm went to Ogun state early this year and throughout my 3 months stay I could not find one inner road that motorable. Why did perter obi not give Anambra pipeborne water?

70 percent of Lagos inner roads are still dirt roads are we speak ..

The last time I went to Ota I really suffered bad road that I vowed never to go there again

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by chriss100: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

They are full of hatred for other people and always cry when others return it. Any one that believes these fools are supporting Obi because of competency is a fool like them; the support is solely because he is Igbo and nothing more. Do not allow any fool to blackamail you into voting failed governor. They bully, blackmail and insult others for excercising their civil right. They will tell you they didnt support Buhari because they know he will not perfom, but it is all lie only a fool will want Jonathan to continue in 2015 and many Nigerians choose to try another person which is what any reason person will do. But these guys because of hatred for Buhari they said Jonathan must continue. Buhari failed everyone and himself, but would Jonathan have done any better?

I have seen hatred across the board but I have never seen anyone as hateful as these people.And any small things they will tell you others hate them because they are successful. They are not the richest in Nigeria. Apart from some petty tradings where they can be found in large numbers they are not dominating anywhere. Is it oil, banking, startups etc. But they foolishly disturb everyone with their overbloated success.

Lovely post! Thanks for pouring out your mind. I appreciate it. God bless

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by baretalk: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
quote author=Realtalk20 post=115242847]

Lol

I knew you have nothing concrete to say. This is the we reason why we don't want Tinubu. Like his supporters he is a tribalsitic person. We want a unifier not a tribalist.

Just look at the NONSENSE you wrote . This is typically of the Yoruba and the Tinubu supporters.
. unfortunately for you I am not even Ibo so your joke failed to hit the mark.

We are waiting for Tinubu in Arewa next year...rather we will dash Atiku all the votes instead

Well done [/quote]
Ipobians are secessionists, let Obi go be president of Ipob republic not Nigeria. Ipob say death to Nigeria, Secessionists say they want nothing with Nigeria, and you want to rule Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by nashito(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom post=115234770]

Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

Ebonyi State has Efrekpe Water Scheme, Built by Former Gov. Martin Elechi in Abakaliki.

You guys should stop this ethnic war is embarrassing. Imagine Ppl from other countries who are members of this forum reading all stupid comments most you lots make cos of tribe. In this 2022 look at the stupid things we’re still fighting for. Instead of voting competent leaders that would put us in World Map, we’re fighting each other. I hate the fact that I’m a Nigeria. Your mentalities sucks.

I’m outta here plsssssssss
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Realtalk20: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

quote author=Realtalk20 post=115242847]

Lol

I knew you have nothing concrete to say. This is the we reason why we don't want Tinubu. Like his supporters he is a tribalsitic person. We want a unifier not a tribalist.

Just look at the NONSENSE you wrote . This is typically of the Yoruba and the Tinubu supporters.
. unfortunately for you I am not even Ibo so your joke failed to hit the mark.

We are waiting for Tinubu in Arewa next year...rather we will dash Atiku all the votes instead

Well done
Ipobians are secessionists, let Obi go be president of Ipob republic not Nigeria. Secessionists say they want nothing with Nigeria, and you want to rule Nigeria?

I am speaking to you and you are calling me an ipob grin

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Blakjewelry(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Where is the argument you are referring to? When did questions become the same thing as argument?

If you have seen the so called data, why then are you having issues answer6the simple question?

You say it is a fact that Tinubu is the best governor nigeria has ever produced. How's that a fact?
I didn't say you are arguing, I mean you want me to start making a lengthy arguments. Lagos was around 14 billion around 1999 but today is around 214 billion today that is steady growth all thanks to bat. Lagos igr was up to 83 billion when he left office in 2007 you can Google search other aspects of Lagos state development
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by baretalk: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

I am speaking to you and you are calling me an ipob grin

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
You people are ipob na, even obi is.

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Realtalk20: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2022
baretalk:

You people are ipob na, even obi is.

You Muslims just hate Christianity for no reason. You are quick to abuse any Christian who exposed your plans. You hate christ and call us ipob but your plans have failed

Christ forever
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by blancsn1: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
If fct ban use of car pipe water for car wash does that mean it provide pipe borne water. Go to Shomolu area around palmgrove n onipanu you will still see pipe borne water flowing maybe once a week can we then say Lagos is providing pipe borne water.

Have you ever been to Abuja before, if you have tell is the location n let us know if you have pipe borne water. Which or the new estate springing up in Abuja as access to pipe borne water. I am glad you have finally figure Enugu should not even be in the discussion.

If Abuja fct of less than 3 million people can not provide pipe borne how do you jerks expect Lagos to provide same to over 13 million without any assistance from the FG.

Does Abuja offer beta health security civil service transportation compared to Lagos. Why is judgement not based on that why based it on water.

lexy2014:

What's my business with where you have been to and haven't been to?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am Igbo? Can you show where we had that discussion?

My question still stands....
If Lagos like every other state doesn't have pipe borne water, what then is all the fuss that Tinubu made Lagos the best state in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by BATified2023: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

Which state in Nigeria as pipe borne water. Even your capital Abuja does not talk more of wretched state in Alaigbo that will never ever have such even after Jesus as come n gone.

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by BATified2023: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Mikebj: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by karpentar: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
All those who hate on asiwaju should know that we are willing to forgive them, make peace with them and work with them to achieve a greater Nigeria.
For Now we work towards the Asiwaju plan for a greater Nigeria.

My ear was paining me until the last part of the clip when he said that Tinubu is a drug baron. I heard that. Did you?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Parachoko: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yankee101:

In the 90s, then-Colonel Mohammed Buba Marwa instituted the Direct Labour Agency, which employed the Area Boys in state infrastructure projects to repair roads and clear drains, with a zero-tolerance program that soon after quieted the pervasive threat to public and personal safety the Area Boys posed. However, subsequent administrations, for reasons of cheap politics and others unfathomable to citizens, dismantled the rehabilitative DLA, offering nothing to replace it.

https://nowheremag.com/2014/05/outlaws-nigerias-area-boys/

Not to forget how he tackled the “area boys” menace: taking them off the streets, rehabilitating them and making them undergo entrepreneurial training. Many of them became artisans and factory hands. Some went into small-scale businesses and I recall once eating what we called “area boys’ bread”. Many were engaged by the state’s direct labour agency and deployed in the reconstruction of the Mile 2-Ikorodu road, although you wouldn’t compare the quality with Julius Berger’s. Unfortunately, the rehabilitation of area boys did not endure as Nigeria transited to civil rule and the street urchins came back in full force till this day, primarily for the purpose of elections.

https://www.thecable.ng/great-job-marwa-but-watch-your-back/amp

I've told you the areas I use my eyes to see hundreds of area boys.

So you are so wrong when you said he cleared area boys in Lagos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by aalangel(f): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
...another 25 tongues.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Reyhzor(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

They are full of hatred for other people and always cry when others return it. Any one that believes these fools are supporting Obi because of competency is a fool like them; the support is solely because he is Igbo and nothing more. Do not allow any fool to blackamail you into voting failed governor. They bully, blackmail and insult others for excercising their civil right. They will tell you they didnt support Buhari because they know he will not perfom, but it is all lie only a fool will want Jonathan to continue in 2015 and many Nigerians choose to try another person which is what any reason person will do. But these guys because of hatred for Buhari they said Jonathan must continue. Buhari failed everyone and himself, but would Jonathan have done any better?

I have seen hatred across the board but I have never seen anyone as hateful as these people.And any small things they will tell you others hate them because they are successful. They are not the richest in Nigeria. Apart from some petty tradings where they can be found in large numbers they are not dominating anywhere. Is it oil, banking, startups etc. But they foolishly disturb everyone with their overbloated success.

Na you get hatred for typing all these.
You're just one vote, if you really have PVC.
Vote who you feel it's the best
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by hotseat: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rhino O'Monkey!

This man is mentally unstable!

He's as capricious as the wind!

A most unreliable personality!

Pay no heed to the fugitive!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by jumper524(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
karpentar:

My ear was paining me until the last part of the clip when he said that Tinubu is a drug baron. I heard that. Did you?
please let a competent court of law or a well documented historical proof vindicate that statement.
For Now it remains rumors.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Royalty83(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

Very correct, Am from Delta State and i know Obi can never be President

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jesusloveyou: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Holy ghost fire ....

God will not allow it..

Evil shall not rise again in our dear country
igbo can never rule over me in Jesus name
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jesusloveyou: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

is a fact, according to Reno means is well known by all, even to obi, that tinubu is still the best.
it is indisputable belief
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by baretalk: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

You Muslims just hate Christianity for no reason. You are quick to abuse any Christian who exposed your plans. You hate christ and call us ipob but your plans have failed

Christ forever

Am not a Muslim, and you are a member of an occult group, because religion I know is supposed to bring man together, not this hypocrisy you all are doing today, that is destroying the nation and killing the flock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.