Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (41343 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Doyou2019: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...

Me likey likey grin
Stats like these nullify Tinubu's claim to some phantom achievements.
Urchins, please look away grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

How is it his duty? Where it stated in the constitution?

Didn't you do your research before you came up with the claims you made? Am sure you did. So help us with the answers to the questions.

Where did Tinubu get money to bankroll fasholas campaign?

You said "...and all"? What is the all?

What is AB?

So by nominating fashola to be governor of Lagos and osinbajo to be VP, how has this made Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?
grin Where is it stated in the constitution THAT ITS NOT THE ROLE of BAT to select his successor?
U have google grin Why don’t u answer ur own questions by ur own self?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Kingspin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
abokikhalifa:

But your people will still prefer to suffer in Lagos than to stay back in your state and enjoy,
Why is it so?
I am in a Heavenly place far better than Lagos and Abuja.
No Agboro and peaceful both day and night
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Lol... Can your family do without Igbo?

If any Igbo person had rendered help to you before, may u never see good thing in your life
no.
they duped me.
God will punish idiotic pigs in Jesus name
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin Where is it stated in the constitution THAT ITS NOT THE ROLE of BAT to select his successor?
U have google grin Why don’t u answer ur own questions by ur own self?

I haven't made any claims about the constitution but you claimed that it is his duty, then telling us the law that empowered him to carry out that duty shouldn't be a problem for you. Also, the other questions need your attention.

Didn't you do your research before you came up with the claims you made? Am sure you did. So help us with the answers to the questions.

What is AB?

So by nominating fashola to be governor of Lagos and osinbajo to be VP, how has this made Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
abokikhalifa:

But your people will still prefer to suffer in Lagos than to stay back in your state and enjoy,
Why is it so ?
Thats what you are working.

Are you even from Lagos?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by mixta140: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingspin:
Why would i leave Port Harcourt to Ministry of Education in Abuja.
Do you know the risk and money involved?

They can bring things closer to areas that need them.
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

I haven't made any claims about the constitution but you claimed that it is his duty, then telling us the law that empowered him to carry out that duty shouldn't be a problem for you. Also, the other questions need your attention.

What is AB?

grin Nothing needs my attention. U were d first to mention CONSTITUTION grin
I heard it from ur mouth. Now u deny?
AB is Alpha Beta. Simple google search cud have helped u. grin
Now, use google for d rest of ur probe. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin Nothing needs my attention. U were d first to mention CONSTITUTION grin
I heard it from ur mouth. Now u deny?
AB is Alpha Beta. Simple google search cud have helped u. grin
Now, use google for d rest of ur probe. Thanks

Can you point out the denial you are referring to?

Since AB is alpha beta, when did Tinubu employ osinbajo into alpha beta and in what capacity?

Who owns alpha beta, when was it formed and what does it do?

by nominating fashola to be governor of Lagos and osinbajo to be VP, how has this made Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by sunboy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Best governor that couldn't give Lagos pipeborne water in 20 years and couldn't complete a mere 50 km Lekki Epe road in 20 years , that could complete a mer 35 KM light rail line in 20 years ...

Oh really? He was governor of Lagos state for 20yrs ? Wow

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Since AB is alpha beta, when did Tinubu employ osinbajo into alpha beta and in what capacity?

by nominating fashola to be governor of Lagos and osinbajo to be VP, how has this made Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?

grin See mumu mumu questions grin
Where BAT got money to finance Fashola? He was a Senator for atleast 4yrs and Governor for 8yrs. Had he no savings? Abi was he working for charity all 8yrs as governor to warrant ur question?
I tell u for last time, settle down with google grin It will clear all ur doubts
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin See mumu mumu questions grin
Where BAT got money to finance Fashola? He was a Senator for atleast 4yrs and Governor for 8yrs. Had he no savings? Abi was he working for charity all 8yrs as governor to warrant ur question?
I tell u for last time, settle down with google grin It will clear all ur doubts

Didn't you settle down with Google? Cos you haven't been able to answer these questions.

When did Tinubu leave the Senate and how much did he save? Between the time he left the Senate and became governor, was he fasting?

Are you saying that Tinubu decided to use his savings to bankroll fasholas campaign? How much are we talking about?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by abokikhalifa: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingspin:
Thats what you are working.

Are you even from Lagos?

Yes I'm in Lagos and i was born and raised in Lagos. Surulere to be precised
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Didn't you settle down with Google? Cos you haven't been able to answer these questions.

When did Tinubu leave the Senate and how much did he save? Between the time he left the Senate and became governor, was he fasting?

Are you saying that Tinubu decided to use his savings to bankroll fasholas campaign? How much are we talking about?

grin Exactly grin
All of these and more is EASILY answered in google. So, let ur research begin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
no.
they duped me.
God will punish idiotic pigs in Jesus name
Cos you be complete mumu na..

U reason from your anus
Hehehehe na why shaa

Sorry
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin Exactly grin
All of these and more is EASILY answered in google. So, let ur research begin

The research started long ago when I first asked you the following questions.

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

The research started long ago when I first asked you the following questions.

grin More reason why u shud make google your bosom friend. grin
Just look up all the queries and be glad u did grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin More reason why u shud make google your bosom friend. grin
Just look up all the queries and be glad u did grin

Is google your enemy? Did you check Google before you made your claims?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by plaindealer: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fortunately for us, we know this already..

Sai Jagaban

Sai Asiwaju

BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:
There was a lot of hues and cries about your party’s choice of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Do you think this will fly in the South-South?

Some of us even supported the candidacy of Shettima. We advised Tinubu to look for a good person whom we will support, whether Muslim or a person of another religion. Religion has not brought anything to our table. For example, Niger Delta Development Commission is an agency that is supposed to be taking care of the Niger Delta and so much money has come into the NDDC but the people monitoring those affairs are all Christians, no Muslim. Go and see whether you will see any development. Governors running the region are all Christians. So, if Tinubu has a partner that will make him succeed, will give us protection, good roads, good schools, I don’t care because not everybody is a Christian. How many people are even Christians in the South-South? Is it Christianity when someone does not even love his or her neighbor and goes up to the pulpit to preach? I know a lot of them who don’t have the fear of God because things they do are not what is written in the Bible. For example, you arranged us to rig an election and then go for thanksgiving, I won’t come to church that day because it means you don’t have the fear of God. So, what we need at this time is whatever can work for us and Shettima is going to be a very good pair with Tinubu. I know some people who are Christians, who will donate huge money in the church, build schools but members of that church cannot attend the schools. In my house, my wife is a deaconess. I used to tell her that if Asiwaju picks a Muslim, that is who we are voting for. I have very little and I am very grateful to God. I share the little with people but those that are preaching are not doing so. When it comes to politics, they are complaining of a Muslim-Muslim ticket. To some of us, a lot of people that are going to vote do not understand what they are saying about a Muslim-Muslim ticket. What we are saying at the moment is Tinubu for transformation. We are not seeing the religion aspect of it because, to some of us, the vice president is a Christian under  President Muhammadu Buhari, what is the difference? Some Christians, because of politics, will go to the North to turban. If you know you forbid something so much, don’t even go to their palace to turban. Why are you going there for? Don’t you know it is a different faith?

Chief Ayiri Emami

Wow. So tinubu did consult people of SS before selecting VP? He must have really consulted deeply. This is how politics is being run.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by chypotenti(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Reno my man!!! Always sounding confused!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Is google your enemy? Did you check Google before you made your claims?

grin Am glad u finally understand grin
Just widen ur google probe. All will become clear instantly grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am glad u finally understand grin
Just widen ur google probe. All will become clear instantly grin

The more reason why you should answer the following or Is google your enemy? Did you check Google before you made your claims?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by blancsn1: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Look at the fool asking me foolish question. Do you want me to direct my question to your dead brain igbo father ? Does Abuja provide pipe borne water to Maitama, Suleja Garki to mention location I have been to ?

If Lagos lacks pipe borne water doensit also lack the insecurity, wretchedness that chase foolish Igbos away from Igboland or can you tell us why hundreds of GUO GIG Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi n others ferry multitude of cursed foolish n godforsaken Igbos from Alaigbo into the same Lagos daily, 7 days a week, 366 days a year.

Is it not madness that cursed state of Anambrans imo Abia Enugu n Ebonyi keep on churning out lunatics n bastard to ravage the same Lagos your IG o father is wailing is making fuss about saving you miserable ungrateful souls since 1960.

This is the same Lagos that is not a fraction of any of your state. You miserable Igbo can it ever be well with your household with how you desecrate the Lagos that fed and saved your wretched souls.

lexy2014:

Pls what is pipeborne water?

If FCTA says it is banning car wash outfits from using pipe borne water for their business in abuja, where did the pipeborne that it is banning come from?

If you say FCTA didn't provide the pipeborne water that it is banning car wash from using, why then is it banning it?

You still haven't answered d simple question.

If Lagos like every other state doesn't have pipe borne water, what then is all the fuss that Tinubu made Lagos the best state in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
blancsn1:
Look at the fool asking me foolish question. Do you want me to direct my question to your dead brain igbo father ? Does Abuja provide pipe borne water to Maitama, Suleja Garki to mention location I have been to ?

If Lagos lacks pipe borne water doensit also lack the insecurity, wretchedness that chase foolish Igbos away from Igboland or can you tell us why hundreds of GUO GIG Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi n others ferry multitude of cursed foolish n godforsaken Igbos from Alaigbo into the same Lagos daily, 7 days a week, 366 days a year.

Is it not madness that cursed state of Anambrans imo Abia Enugu n Ebonyi keep on churning out lunatics n bastard to ravage the same Lagos your IG o father is wailing is making fuss about saving you miserable ungrateful souls since 1960.

This is the same Lagos that is not a fraction of any of your state. You miserable Igbo can it ever be well with your household with how you desecrate the Lagos that fed and saved your wretched souls.

You sound hurt. What's the problem?

You haven't answered the questions.

If FCTA says it is banning car wash outfits from using pipe borne water for their business in abuja, where did the pipeborne that it is banning come from?

If you say FCTA didn't provide the pipeborne water that it is banning car wash from using, why then is it banning it?

If Lagos like every other state doesn't have pipe borne water, what then is all the fuss that Tinubu made Lagos the best state in Nigeria?

How did you come to the conclusion that I am Igbo?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2022
lexy2014:

The more reason why you should answer the following or Is google your enemy? Did you check Google before you made your claims?

grin Thank u too much. Just continue with google and u will be fine
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Krismas:
grin Thank u too much. Just continue with google and u will be fine

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by 9jaRealist: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
Reno omokri has once again praised tinubu days after mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

The statement is more an INDICTMENT of Nigerian governors than an accolade for Tinubu…. embarassed
>
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by Krismas(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

grin Just continue checking google. U will be sorted
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Krismas:
grin Just continue checking google. U will be sorted

Why should I check Google when I have you?

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by blancsn1: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dead brain only foolish cursed oloriburuku Igbo demand for what they couldn't give their father from others. That is how you to know an Igbo. You can direct the rest of your foolish question to your dead brain Igbo father.

lexy2014:

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
blancsn1:
Dead brain only foolish cursed oloriburuku Igbo demand for what they couldn't give their father from others. That is how you to know an Igbo. You can direct the rest of your foolish question to your dead brain Igbo father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.