Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

“Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman (2062 Views)

Politicians Don't Like You Whether Igbo Or Yoruba - Peter PSquare / PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
Allah is the Arabic name for God in English language, just like you have a name for the almighty creator in your language. Just like ela, elohim, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rxw-Y8UQ5c
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Dubaku543: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Eleven01:
A vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorism.
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for islamization and wanthon looting!!

2 Likes

Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Dubaku543:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for islamization and wanthon looting!!
Tinubu is the most liberal man I have seen in Nigeria, loved in East, west, south, north.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Nwabueze22: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2022
All we are saying give us Biafra
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Caseless:
and you said you want to learn. I knew you were being mischievous.

If religion would take anything from you, it shouldn't be your power of reasoning.

Now, tell me what arabian Christians call God in Arabic.

The guy is a clown.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

Why you lie
Allah is not Arabic name for God
Al means god same as El
Lah is the name of the moon god
So what you have is Al -Lah which translates to god Lah
Sorry for saying you lie maybe you just don't know
We love muslims but hate islam

shocked grin grin

Looking for a clown, see one here.

Its like saying him (instead of mentioning name - pronoun).

Get pre-nursery school Arabic book and start learning.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

shocked grin grin

Looking for a clown, see one here.

Its like saying him (instead of mentioning name - pronoun).

Get pre-nursery school Arabic book and start learning.

Op study more and leave islam
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

Op study more and leave islam

Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum, go and learn. Don't try to appear knowledgable on what you know nothing about.

Its called Lam All qamar and it's counterpart is lam ash shams, its used to join two words together (something like conjunctions with rules). As I said, pick up a pre nursery school Arabic book and learn.

Qamar means moon in Arabic, does saying alqamar means God moon or moon God? Or Shams and Ash shams? Or Layl and All Layl? grin shocked embarassed grin

There are 99 different names and attributes of God i n Islam, tell me that each of these names or attributes refers to a different deity. GO AND LEARN.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum, go and learn. Don't try to appear knowledgable on what you know nothing about.

Its called Lam All qamar and it's counterpart is lam ash shams, its used to join two words together (something like conjunctions with rules). As I said, pick up a pre nursery school Arabic book and learn.

Qamar means moon in Arabic, does saying alqamar means God moon or moon God? Or Shams and Ash shams? Or Layl and All Layl? grin shocked embarassed grin

There are 99 different names and attributes of God i n Islam, tell me that each of these names or attributes refers to a different deity. GO AND LEARN.

How you a black man can be muslim tell a lot about you
You know nothing about islam and you stick with the lies you told
You believe in a pagan god call Allah the most racist religion on earth
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

1. How you a black man can be muslim tell a lot about you
2. You know nothing about islam and you stick with the lies you told
3. You believe in a pagan god call Allah the most racist religion on earth

1. Whatever I choose to be is none of your concern, same thing can be said about you who took other's religion and wear it like a garb.

2. I think I have proven to you that you are the one who knows nothing about Islam, reason why you couldn't engage in intellectual discourse but trying to stir up emotional reasons and blackmails.

3. Again, proved to you that you are lying and know nothing about the subject, shows your type, can't engage in intellectual discussions but trying to hide behind silly and laughable reasons. You've been busted mate.

Take my suggestion and start learning or if you cant, at least stop showing your ignorance like this on such a forum.

Goodbye.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

1. Whatever I choose to be is none of your concern, same thing can be said about you who took other's religion and wear it like a garb.

2. I think I have proven to you that you are the one who knows nothing about Islam, reason why you couldn't engage in intellectual discourse but trying to stir up emotional reasons and blackmails.

3. Again, proved to you that you are lying and know nothing about the subject, shows your type, can't engage in intellectual discussions but trying to hide behind silly and laughable reasons. You've been busted mate.

Take my suggestion and start learning or if you cant, at least stop showing your ignorance like this on such a forum.

Goodbye.

Am ogun worshipper i don't follow all this your slave brain wash religion
Mohammed owns many black slaves including bilal who died a slave
How can a man of God own slaves
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

Am ogun worshipper i don't follow all this your slave brain wash religion
Mohammed owns many black slaves including bilal who died a slave
How can a man of God own slaves

Weather na osun e no concern me.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

Weather na osun r no concern me.

Do you know bilal died a slave?
They will never tell you that
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Udoboss(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
ElSudani:

Academically? I guess in your logic a third class degree in psychology is better than a BSc with honors in Accounting as well as a CPA certification.

They schooled in different climes....We've students with pass and 3rd bagging honours abroad

Btw, when have results become the best benchmark to judge intelligence

I hope you know many trail blazers were dropouts..even naira land CEO

And remember cognitive skills decline with age....Tinubu is sick and very old his mind not as sharp as it used to be because of age. .

Plz let's talk objectively
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

Do you know bilal died a slave?
They will never tell you that

Bilal didn't die a slave, get your history right.

Meanwhile, I am ready to die a slave, can I have peace now?
grin grin grin
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Udoboss:

They schooled in different climes....We've students with pass and 3rd bagging honours abroad

Btw, when have results become the best benchmark to judge intelligence

I hope you know many trail blazers were dropouts..even naira land CEO

And remember cognitive skills decline with age....Tinubu is sick and very old his mind not as sharp as it used to be because of age. .

Plz let's talk objectively

Not supporting any candidate but this goal shifting no be here.

Do you know that there are thousands of people that have never attended a formal school in their lives but are multimillionaires? While there are thousands of graduates roaming the streets earning 150k with PHDs? grin
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by limeta(f): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

Bilal didn't die a slave, get your history right.

Meanwhile, I am ready to die a slave, can I have peace now?
grin grin grin

No peace till you learn something
Bilal died a slave i can prove it to you .
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by obyrich(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eleven01:
A vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorism.
Where is Sunday Igboho?
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Splitmind: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Arewa will vote #BATSHET and that is final!
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by SU50: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:

No peace till you learn something
Bilal died a slave i can prove it to you .

Is that a joke? You've been the one doing the learning, kid.
Re: “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
IJOBA11:
THIS TOPIC DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, THEREFORE I SUGGEST YOU BAN THIS RELIGIOUS BIGOT FOR DERAILING THIS THREAD

RULE NUMBER 18
Bleep off!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG / Enugu Mega Rally Yesterday, So Excited I Dashed Out My Cap To One Army Lady / Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.