Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. (1004 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by eliyahu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
My fiancee never ceases to amaze me. I have noticed a certain behaviour for a while which gets practically worse by the day.

It is obvious we love each other but the problem is that she is nice, courteous and very friendly to everyone around including my family members EXCEPT me.  My parents think she is an angel but her "not-so-nice" side she shows me when we are alone is best imagined.

She's appears to be a good girl but gets angry very easily at very minor things and as you would think she's very unpredictable.  Once she gets moody, Im the one who suffers it, although she tries to manage the situation when around others but unleashes her annoyance raw on me.

Please house, Is this a normal attitude cos I keep wondering, am I not the one she should be more friendly and open to? Afterall, im the one she's getting married to and not my parents/brothers.

Is she not just pretending to love me with this chameleon-like attitude? Everyone sees her as a good wife material but Im really bothered.

Any advice?

(NB: Please dont tell me to sit her down and talk heart-to-heart cos that has never worked, once angry, she never listens to me (but will listen to others) except I give her enough time to cool down)
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by coldubako(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
good for you.
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by claremont(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP: Go your separate ways please. No bi by force!
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by CyberG: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
Marry her and bid your happiness and marriage bye-bye!
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
Bro! CHILL!
I would have said talk it over, but you don warn me already! grin These are your words "Her "not-so-nice" side she shows me when we are alone is best imagined. She's appears to be a good girl but gets angry very easily at very minor things and as you would think she's very unpredictable.  Once she gets moody, Im the one who suffers it, although she tries to manage the situation when around others but unleashes her annoyance raw on me"
Thank God say una never Marry! wink
a.)Your Parents!
b.)Your family members!
c.)Everyone!
d.)None of the Above
Which of the following options would be there when she starts her "MADNESS"? undecided
See, me ehn, i sabi LOVE person O! But i get one serious problem! I DONT TOLERATE ARRANTICUS NONSENTICUS! That is to say B.U.L.L.Poo makes me Quiver, I'm ALLERGIC to IT! MAKE THUNDER FIRE THAT KAIN LOVE O!
BROS, Pls KICK HER OUTTA YOUR LIFE! ELSE. . . smiley
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
Op

Only the wearer knows where the shoe bites

Shes your shoe not your family's so replace the shoe or cut your toes so that the shoe can fit.

That means.you need extra grace to accomodate her outbursts because,

It's better to stay outside on the roof of your house than to live inside with a nagging (I add angry)  wife.
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
Here are some tips
Don't keep sharp objects around
Go get CORRECT ODESHI Cos dhe might shoot you outta anger one day
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by lamis(f): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2011
I think she likes u, but does winknt luv u
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Mynd44: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
No one is doubting the love just the guy's safety
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Mynd44: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
No one is doubting the love just the guy's safety
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

Here are some tips
Don't keep sharp objects around
Go get CORRECT ODESHI Cos dhe might shoot you outta anger one day

CORRECT ODESHI!!! W.T.F!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by iice(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
She can prolly only be her true self with you or. . . But first, do you not counter? Or you just take it all in? It's worse when people know that their loved ones will take their crap and not reprimand them or counter. Gives more leverage to just keep on heaping on their loved ones. She prolly is concerned with how other people see her so she controls herself more with them.
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by forkadict(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
eliyahu:

My fiancee never ceases to amaze me. I have noticed a certain behaviour for a while which gets practically worse by the day.

It is obvious we love each other but the problem is that she is nice, courteous and very friendly to everyone around including my family members EXCEPT me.  My parents think she is an angel but her "not-so-nice" side she shows me when we are alone is best imagined.[/b]She's appears to be a good girl but gets angry very easily at very minor things and as you would think she's very unpredictable.  Once she gets moody, Im the one who suffers it, although she tries to manage the situation when around others but unleashes her annoyance raw on me.

[b]Please house, Is this a normal attitude cos I keep wondering, am I not the one she should be more friendly and open to? Afterall, im the one she's getting married to and not my parents/brothers.
Is she not just pretending to love me with this chameleon-like attitude? Everyone sees her as a good wife material but Im really bothered.

Any advice?

(NB: Please dont tell me to sit her down and talk heart-to-heart cos that has never worked, once angry, she never listens to me (but will listen to others) except I give her enough time to cool down)
In one sentence dude. Flee from this girl.
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by slimyem: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2011
in my opinion,your girl is just pretending to be a good girl so she can hook you hence the niceness to your family members and others.
Methinks she doesnt love you one bit.flee!
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Mynd44: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^
does he need to be told that again? Seriously even a two year old would know that
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by apache77(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
ur girl no send u o, no dey dia dey deceive urself say una love each other, u r in an abusive relationship which is not healthy, except u hav a low esteem, walk
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
She is just waiting to say "i do". . . then she wud be wicked to everyone
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by Honeycity(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ POSTER

you've said it all "chameleon-like attitude" is that the kind of person you wish to spend the rest of your entire life with?

the choice is yours.
Re: Is She Up To Something? Please Advice. by MMM2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
op

waz she a boxer before u met her undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time. / bnhjloksabyuitrfdcbnm,lrew / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.