Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara (49366 Views)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
This is built on a good personal relationship with each other regardless of religion. This is what many Nigerians are now lacking, how to build good relationship with each other regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by sweetjohn(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2022
In the public they will abuse CAN but in secret they will go behind for blessings. God will shame all evil people and their supporters supporting evil government. In PO we stand for a better Nigeria
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Melonsmasher: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
ARCHBISHOP ADAMS sends his Greetings from AUCHI DIOCESES cool

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Aldol: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
You will hear those IPOB miscreants and cannibals enveloped with hatred and devour by bitterness shouting Yoruba muslim and Yoruba Christians, they have forgotten we are not in Igbo land where they destroyed mosques and properties of their fellow Igbos, we are not in Igbo land where Igbos openly support unknown gunmen that were killing their fellow Igbos, Yorubas are not divided by religious lines, we are humanity (YORUBA) before religion.
Perfectly said
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Af0nja: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
Fela was right.....

Fela has left
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Promisesmiling(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Humanity before Religion

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by smartemperor042: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Hatred and bitterness retards progressive growth!

PandoraObi:
You will hear those IPOB miscreants and cannibals enveloped with hatred and devour by bitterness shouting Yoruba muslim and Yoruba Christians, they have forgotten we are not in Igbo land where they destroyed mosques and properties of their fellow Igbos, we are not in Igbo land where Igbos openly support unknown gunmen that were killing their fellow Igbos, Yorubas are not divided by religious lines, we are humanity (YORUBA) before religion.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by HilcomTech(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
Mkporu mirri cannibals will hate this news.

Their evil plans of planting hatred and dividing Nigeria is failing before their eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by sweetjohn(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
LIES to decieve easily persuaded and naive Yoruba christian. Why not go and tell this trash to muric a Yoruba Muslim that destroyed Osinbajo presidential ambition by threatening him by saying Muslims will not vote for Osinbajo and they didn't
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Eniitankorede: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2022
That cannot be an imam. If it’s true definitely he is an unbeliever. The truth he has forsaken.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by RPG2020(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
bigwig071:
who is fool who now?

Please can to translate to English
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Onelove508: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Subtitle message to Tinubu/shetima Muslim-muslim (MUMU) ticket.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by mascot87(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2022
If it were the other way round, they would have insulted the living day out of the man of God.
Be tolerant
Humanity first before religion
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by strangest(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2022
That's how it's supposed to be but they want to shove a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Starz825(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2022
The pastor fit be the imam brother sef....
He dey happen
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Agricaddict(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2022
PresidObi:
That's good religious tolerance

Not like one presidential candidate who have started failing even before the elections. Choosing to run with 2 men of same faith is religious intolerance.

Do you Igbo's have tolerance for Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by blamingthedevil: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Orch1981: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Agricaddict:

Muslims are animals
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Germi9: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2022
They look like bossom friends who wine and dine together

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Web2020: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
They gave you Igbo matter as a contract. I hope the price will be enough for you to complete the contract? If not, Igbo will give you more to continue.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by blamingthedevil: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Agricaddict:

2 Likes

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by TotalRunter: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubas are too civilized, great tribe not like the murderers up north

2 Likes

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Melonsmasher: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2022
The formality

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Agricaddict(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Orch1981:

Muslims are animals

That's what I'm saying, Christian aren't animals but Igbos are

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Agricaddict(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115242504][/quote]

Why showing me this picture?

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by fembaz82: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
You will hear those IPOB miscreants and cannibals enveloped with hatred and devour by bitterness shouting Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christians, they have forgotten we are not in Igbo land where they destroyed mosques and properties of their fellow Igbos, we are not in Igbo land where Igbos openly support unknown gunmen that were killing their fellow Igbos, Yorubas are not divided by religious lines, we are humanity (YORUBA) before religion.

you are absolutely right, that is why I find it strange when the children of hate and jealousy start shouting hate on Yoruba Muslim then they start relating themselves with Yoruba Christians forming familiarity as if we yorubas no you. do they think that using a divisional strategy will work on yorubas. when every yoruba household are muslims and christians. me as a yoruba Christian i love eid than xmas. omo i must chop that meat, i just love the vibes. even during xmas we invite our families and neighours even the traditionals are not left out. so tell me how you are going to divide yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by soke02(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
begese:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

how much!
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If it was to be the other way round would the imam blessed the car for the Anglican priest? Immediately he would remember "Ruling for blessing a car for non Muslim" or it's blasphemous to bless a car for non Muslim.
Another very dumb one coming from you. What you need to learn from the video is that both of them are friends. It's like the imam feels like without the pastor's hands on the car God's blessing will be far from the car. It's even possible that the pastor may have contributed to the purchase of the car.
Years back when I was in kwara, I had a very close pastor friend even though I'm a muslim. That pastor still sees me as the best of human still existing because of the things I did for him not withstanding our religious difference. When I bought my first car then I took it to him as a symbol of appreciation for kind of pastor that he was.

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Olat4421: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
One of d tin I like about kwara.wen I live dere u will not even realize dat it is a Muslim state ,d way dey love nd respect each other nd tolerate with other religion is unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.