Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara (49364 Views)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by MyChoice1: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
ecolime:
I see nothing but Pretence.

This I have seen

My thoughts too, and considering the heightened security alert around Kwara, (whether fake or not), all churches should be awake and security conscious
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Enibadoskee(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:
For all i know Christianity is love
tongue undecided sad grin cheesy cool embarassed undecided
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Friend22(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If it was to be the other way round would the imam blessed the car for the Anglican priest? Immediately he would remember "Ruling on blessing a car for non Muslim" or it's blasphemous to bless a car for non Muslim.

The imaam's action doea not in any mould or form represents Islam.
He is only being tolerant according to his own understanding.

The imaam, if truly he is,he would have known that his own prayer for blessing on the car was enough.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Friend22(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:
For all i know Christianity is love

Love where
When you've being badmouthing Muslims as the worse creatures after Satan??
Please, spare us the platitudes.

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Friend22(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Love is the only true religion.
Every other creed is a humanly fashioned interpersonal barrier.

Kudos to them for upholding love.

Love is the only true religion when it suites what you want.

After all,the Imaam's action is not approved in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by CrownOfClay724: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Friend22:

Love is the only true religion when it suites what you want.

After all,the Imaam's action is not approved in Islam.

All I want is communal peace, fanatic.

You can pick your straws with Christians and their likes.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Friend22(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

All I want is communal peace, fanatic.

You can pick your straws with Christians and their likes.
Fanatic!!!
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by WithFact: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
To fool some people is so cheap. There is nothing to suggest that the headline reflect the content that played out in video clip beside exchanging pleasantry with the two clerics. The car is not even new.

Stop foolishness

1 Like

Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by limeta(f): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Friend22:

Love where
When you've being badmouthing Muslims as the worse creatures after Satan??
Please, spare us the platitudes.

Because Islam is false
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by sergeant2014: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Religious tolerance.
We all serve the same God.
God the Imam.
God bless the Venerable.
Re: Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara by Friend22(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2022
limeta:

Because Islam is false

Yes,its a false religion to those without religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.