Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed (7232 Views)

Dru23 / Fake Engine Oil Seller / Dead Cars From Dru23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Angrygoat: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
If your engine ain't iron cast, fake oil no level. But if na aluminium, u go hear am
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by homeboy205: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Interesting
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Ogbuu101: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kewtt:
Dru23 I don't trust your oil
Rest ogbeni

3 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Angrygoat:
If your engine ain't iron cast, fake oil no level. But if na aluminium, u go hear am
True
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by kingreign(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingdemu:
Charge and bail lawyer has spoken.

Limawu!!!
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kewtt:
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Kewtt post=115327266][/quote]

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dru23 quit bad business
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:
Dru23 quit bad business

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 3:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:
We
You are welcome. Nakoks has consistently declared the sources of his liquimoly oils and they're confirmed!

Gazzuzz has always been forthcoming about the sources of his Mobil oils

Dru23 has refused to declare the originality of his hustled engine oils
Fake engine oil from dru23? The only man that used mobil 1 on Kia? Let me go back to sleep. Nakoks, please I want liqui moly 5w20. I hope the bar code will say the same thing as the details on the gallon. Any one buying engine oil should cross check the bar code. I saw Mannoil Api SP, GF6 and when I scanned the bar code, it revealed Api Sn ilsac 5. I did scan the ATF for Benz and it revealed hydraulic oil. Your engine in the market is costly, look for the best oil.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Fake engine oil from dru23? The only man that used mobil 1 on Kia? Let me go back to sleep. Nakoks, please I want liqui moly 5w20. I hope the bar code will say the same thing as the details on the gallon. Any one buying engine oil should cross check the bar code. I saw Mannoil Api SP, GF6 and when I scanned the bar code, it revealed Api Sn ilsac 5. I did scan the ATF for Benz and it revealed hydraulic oil. Your engine in the market is costly, look for the best oil.
Same man who packaged a smoky civic for sale to a innocent buyer

2 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:

Same man who packaged a smoky civic for sale to a innocent buyer

Time for mama's cooking... Anything I dish out u go chop am like that grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Oga kindly mind your business o grin I go use u catch cruise .. I have more than enough to dish out grin

And am in my element o.. It is what I do best and I can be very petty grin

"A word is enough for the wise o " I take no prisoners grin
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

Oga kindly mind your business o grin I go use u catch cruise .. I have more than enough to dish out grin

And am in my element o.. It is what I do best and I can be very petty grin

"A word is enough for the wise o " I take no prisoners grin

Sorry sir. But the accusations cannot be overlooked. I won’t mind you exposing me just for you to tell the Nigerian motorists where you get the oil you have been selling to them. If I have dragged Oando and Total out, is it your threat that will make me go hide for Benin moat? Please answer your traducers. I am waiting for your exposé. But you have to answer the question of the source of the famed Mobil I. He has shown you that even at Amazon, they sell substandard engine oil there

4 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Sorry sir. But the accusations cannot be overlooked. I won’t mind you exposing me just for you to tell the Nigerian motorists where you get the oil you have been selling to them. If I have dragged Oando and Total out, is it your threat that will make me go hide for Benin moat? Please answer your traducers. I am waiting for your exposé. But you have to answer the question of the source of the famed Mobil I. He has shown you that even at Amazon, they sell substandard engine oil there

Lol ... Have u paid ur debt grin I can recall 1 of my good friend that sells Mobil . You begged him grin u were basically on ur knees grin. He sold oil to you on credit worth millions of naira ....

He even dropped off the oil at that ur God forsaken workshop grin .. And when it was time for ur old ass grin to pay na so story enter .. You refuse to pay the man his full money ....

It got to the point that ur shameless self was accusing the man of selling fake engine oil , just because u didn't want to pay ur debt..... U no get shame.. You even use ur other moniker to attack the same man that u owe money to have selling fake oil .....

You no get shame o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

Oga Sir, please expose me small small and at the same time defend your source of oil. In eight years, I have been steadfast on oil integrity and I patronize practitioners like Gazzuzz who use the same oils that they are selling in their workshop. I dey go work and will respond to your exposé in the evening but make it hotter than Tinubu drugstore. Let me trend small. Maybe at the end of the day, money laundering will be ascribed to you and I will let Nipco know more about you. I am going to work in peace
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Oga Sir, please expose me small small and at the same time defend your source of oil. In eight years, I have been steadfast on oil integrity and I patronize practitioners like Gazzuzz who use the same oils that they are selling in their workshop. I dey go work and will respond to your exposé in the evening but make it hotter than Tinubu drugstore. Let me trend small. Maybe at the end of the day, money laundering will be ascribed to you and I will let Nipco know more about you. I am going to work in peace

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=dru23 post=115336742]

Lol ... Have u paid ur debt grin I can recall 1 of my good friend that sells Mobil . You begged him grin u were basically on ur knees grin. He sold oil to you on credit worth millions of naira ....

He even dropped off the oil at that ur God forsaken workshop grin .. And when it was time for ur old ass grin to pay na so story enter .. You refuse to pay the man his full money ....

It got to the point that ur shameless self was accusing the man of selling fake engine oil , just because u didn't want to pay ur debt..... U no get shame.. You even use ur other moniker to attack the same man that u owe money to have selling fake oil .....

So I be fine boy o and I am not aware. Your second is now supplying Mobil Stations with Mobil oil and he is not bothered about the millions I am owing him. Dangote is owing billions and he is still prancing about. Tell us more about the oil source. If a workshop is forsaken with the new generation of Rangerover, is it not better than the miserable Kia you destroyed with your own hands?

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=sooperrescue post=115337699][/quote]

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

Is that the robust reply you want to give? The difference between buhari and you is very thin. You have destroyed our engines. They asked you a simple question and you are talking about something else. People are asking questions about the source of your oil . The Mexican will do substandard engine oil and you will bring it to your own people to destroy their most important mobile investment and you are not ashamed to go hide yourself in the river osun. Let me leave you to regain control of your senses.

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Is that the robust reply you want to give? The difference between buhari and you is very thin. You have destroyed our engines. They asked you a simple question and you are talking about something else. People are asking questions about the source of your oil . The Mexican will do substandard engine oil and you will bring it to your own people to destroy their most important mobile investment and you are not ashamed to go hide yourself in the river osun. Let me leave you to regain control of your senses.

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by nakoks(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Lemme scan the bar code and send to you......one customer was even using date of manufacture to buy...Nothing we never see.

BUT na payment dey validate order o.I can't come to judge matter on Nairaland.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by nakoks(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:

See the Vawulence you have caused...I am sure you will be laughing hard now.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
nakoks:

Lemme scan the bar code and send to you......one customer was even using date of manufacture to buy...Nothing we never see.

BUT na payment dey validate order o.I can't come to judge matter on Nairaland.

My number is 08098534267. Let me know how much is it. We don rest for the matter. I nor fight again. Benin moat is very wet now and I cannot hide inside. Let me not fight battle wey go distract me
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
nakoks:

Na antibodies vawulence he should be worried about grin no smoke without fire

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
nakoks:

Well let's check if barcodes are available on dru23 oils
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:

Well let's check if barcodes are available on dru23 oils

Let's check the HIV Antiviral drug in ur system..... Hiv is not a joke and not a death sentence......

We need to be very careful with whom we sleep with..

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

My number is 08098534267. Let me know how much is it. We don rest for the matter. I nor fight again. Benin moat is very wet now and I cannot hide inside. Let me not fight battle wey go distract me

You wan collect on credit again... The last debt u never pay .. Because Dangote also the owe money.. But Dangote dey service his debt now . u wan compare urself to person that his servicing his debt by paying to person that refuse to pay

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Vivianat(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Avoid dru23 oils.... Be careful
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Vivianat:
Avoid dru23 oils.... Be careful

So sad ... Where were ur parents when it happened? My dear please forgive ur Aunty and move on .. And I hope u are getting the needed therapy......

We are here for you ..........

Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital ....Aka Yaba left are ready to assist u ....stay bless dear

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

You wan collect on credit again... The last debt u never pay .. Because Dangote also the owe money.. But Dangote dey service his debt now . u wan compare urself to person that his servicing his debt by paying to person that refuse to pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Set To Ban The Use Of Substandard Tyre Sealing Paste And Gum By Vulcanizers / 5 Typical Reasons Why Your Car Starter Fails / Your Experience With Near Death Car Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.