Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed (7258 Views)

Dru23 / Fake Engine Oil Seller / Dead Cars From Dru23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kewtt:

Well let's check if barcodes are available on dru23 oils

Let’s ask the last person that bought oil from him to help us check the barcodes
Don’t know if people still patronizes him here or everybody don run go another dealer ?

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

You wan collect on credit again... The last debt u never pay .. Because Dangote also the owe money.. But Dangote dey service his debt now . u wan compare urself to person that his servicing his debt by paying to person that refuse to pay
I have already bought the oil this morning but I just wanted a back up supplier in case of shortage. Don’t worry about me owing. I am no longer harassing you. Things hard for the country. But I recall when I went to buy Brocades in the factory in St Magaraten by the Austrian/Swiss border in 1998 and I bought it at factory price in large quantities. In 1999 at Alade market, the same clothes were being sold for the same price as the factory. The woman confirmed that she bought it from the same factory in Switzerland. The price she was selling was the same price she bought it in Europe. I later understood the setup. I hope you are not doing that level o

2 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

I have already bought the oil this morning but I just wanted a back up supplier in case of shortage. Don’t worry about me owing. I am no longer harassing you. Things hard for the country. But I recall when I went to buy Brocades in the factory in St Magaraten by the Austrian/Swiss border in 1998 and I bought it at factory price in large quantities. In 1999 at Alade market, the same clothes were being sold for the same price as the factory. The woman confirmed that she bought it from the same factory in Switzerland. The price she was selling was the same price she bought it in Europe. I later understood the setup. I hope you are not doing that level o

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
BAZ001:

Let’s ask the last person that bought oil from him to help us check the barcodes
Don’t know if people still patronizes him here or everybody don run go another dealer ?

How was ur truck driving lesson today sir? Take it easy grin u can't be driving like u did in Lagos o...

The Lord is ur strength , Rome was not built in a day.

Musa 2.0 . Musa 2.0, how many times did I call ur name .. Driving trailer is not ur calling grin try and stick driving uber for now ..

And once u settle down u can try IT work ... Take am easy cheesy

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
dru23:

How was ur truck driving lesson today sir? Take it easy grin u can't be driving like u did in Lagos o...

The Lord is ur strength , Rome was not built in a day.

Musa 2.0 . Musa 2.0, how many times did I call ur name .. Driving trailer is not ur calling grin try and stick driving uber for now ..

And once u settle down u can try IT work ... Take am easy cheesy

C’mon mehnnn
We are only asking for barcodes to your imported oils.

Why getting so mad

Is fowl yansh about to be opened here ?

5 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
sooperrescue:

Mbok which level be that please elaborate grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2022
BAZ001:

C’mon mehnnn
We are only asking for barcodes to your imported oils.

Why getting so mad

Is fowl yansh about to be opened here ?

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Mbok which level be that please elaborate grin

Drive truck like Musa 2.0 grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by BAZ001: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Kewtt:
Stay woke guys..... Dru23 I don't trust you ....we are going to smoke you out from those your illegal "mixing bowl factories"

Eweeeehhhh
You mean am ?

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2022
BAZ001:

Eweeeehhhh
You mean am ?
We await confirmation from any of dru23 authentic customers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Kewtt:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Kewtt:

Stumbled on this. Don't know how true the allegation was at the time.
But.......

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Ogbunigwe2018:

But.......

You guys want to cruise grin everybody go chop breakfast turn by turn grin trolling is my element ....

I could have requested to have some of u monikers banned for slander and defamation of character grin

But am not going to do that grin we are going to all have fun....
Let the fun start...... grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ogbunigwe2018:

But.......

Na this part funny pass grin. He called me onigbese and he wants to hold his peace grin and he come after me anywhere I come after drivers grin

He sounded like a drunkard angry this is after I stylishly collected my car grin he said I didn't give notice before I collected my car from him angry
He also called me bi sexual grin whether I dey drill his butt or I don't know o grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by diportivo: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
this thread ehn

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by slimmoney(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
dru23:

Na this part funny pass grin. He called me onigbese and he wants to hold his peace grin and he come after me anywhere I come after drivers grin

He sounded like a drunkard angry this is after I stylishly collected my car grin he said I didn't give notice before I collected my car from him angry
He also called me bi sexual grin whether I dey drill his butt or I don't know o grin

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks for the reminders felicity0001 is here

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2022
diportivo:
this thread ehn

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:
Thanks for the reminders felicity0001 is here

I want to thank you @Kewtt for the publicity u are giving me ......

You took out a whole post specifically targeting me .. And it had over 1k views ........... The fact that advertisements is not allowed on cartalk....you open the doors for me ........

I want to thank you and appreciate you ... Kindly send me your account number so that I can show my appreciation

"This is chess not checkers"

2 Likes

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 1:21am On Aug 05, 2022
I refrained from buying engine oil from the Mobil service Station. Reason: the barcodes where not scanning to the net leading me to the product page on the internet.

99.5% of all Mobil oils in circulation are fake. Don't dull. Not just about dru23
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by sooperrescue(m): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:
I refrained from buying engine oil from the Mobil service Station. Reason: the barcodes where not scanning to the net leading me to the product page on the internet.

99.5% of all Mobil oils in circulation are fake. Don't dull. Not just about dru23
His best friend is the one supplying the Stations. Dru should have some sense of shame to admit and refrain from the path that he has chosen. I have never bought anything from him and so I cannot say anything negative about him but if he sells Castrol that dries up, he can be sued like I did to one unscrupulous seller who paid 1.8m for destroying the engine of a 2015 Rangerover with his adulterated coolant. I believe we should involve SON in this matter and I will personally let Nipco to be on the lookout. Selling fake oils is one of the crimes against humanity. Please Dru, refrain yourself from making this matter a comedy skit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2022
sooperrescue:

His best friend is the one supplying the Stations. Dru should have some sense of shame to admit and refrain from the path that he has chosen. I have never bought anything from him and so I cannot say anything negative about him but if he sells Castrol that dries up, he can be sued like I did to one unscrupulous seller who paid 1.8m for destroying the engine of a 2015 Rangerover with his adulterated coolant. I believe we should involve SON in this matter and I will personally let Nipco to be on the lookout. Selling fake oils is one of the crimes against humanity. Please Dru, refrain yourself from making this matter a comedy skit.

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2022
sooperrescue:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 3:27am On Aug 05, 2022
sooperrescue:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2022
sooperrescue:

It's time we really grilled dru23. I concur.

But the Mobil oils at their stations is very worrisome.
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 5:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:

It's time we really grilled dru23. I concur.

But the Mobil oils at their stations is very worrisome.

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by kingreign(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vawulence 13pro max

1 Like

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by Kewtt: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fake engine oils after a week. Dru23 this is not fair

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by dru23(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kewtt:
Fake engine oils after a week. Dru23 this is not fair

Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by nakoks(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
This thread mad pass misdemeanor yown �
Re: Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed by skywalker240(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Am only interested in the vawulence

Why hasn't anyone thrown any punch yet undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Experience With Near Death Car Crashes / Lexus Rx 300 Or Highlander / 15 Causes Of High Fuel Consumption In Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.