Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh (18583 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
Nobody is talking about kwankwaso here in south

Same way no one is talking about Peter Obi here in the north
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by edungene7: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Only a foolish Christian would align with this men they have clearly shown to Christians in Nigeria that the sole aim is to islamize this country in secret they detest Christianity with passion let no Christian sell out is brothers anymore

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by seunaj: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Adetayo1978:
Muslims tolerate the Non-muslim in the society more than the way Christians tolerate other non-christian faithfuls because we live by the doctrine of Islam, which is peace.
Who is brainwashing you to twist the reality? How many times has the Christians in Nigeria killed someone in cold blood because e abuse Jesus??
How many times has the Christians go to public schools of Islam origin and ask them to change the mode of dressing of the Christian students against the already laid down ethics and conduct of the school dress code?
How many times has a faceless Christian group storm the mosque to attack Muslims while worshiping maiming and killing absolutely innocent people while shouting Jesus is great Let me stop there.
If there is anyone that has been intolerant of the other, we all know who is the saint and who the devil is between these two religions in Nigeria.
I Want to ask you a question, if all of these things are being done to you by the Christians? Will you keep quiet like a coward or react?? I am sure that you will even do more than what the Christians are doing today.
And please and please, stop attaching peace to Islam. There is nothing peaceful about trying to suppress other people who don't believe in what you believe by force.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2022
akwarandu:

Was it CAN and christains that killed Deborah?.hypocrites.

Deborah's death was a creation of CAN. CAN of worms refused to warn her people to learn to tolerate others.

Even though I am sorry about her death, Deborah is no different from Boko Haram because she incited violence.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by farukg2(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Kwankwaso 2023
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2022
TRUSTEDGUY:

But no be Christians bomb church for Owo
What of the killings in the North are they done by the Christians
Tolerate Moslem nonsense

MMAADD dey worry you. Muslims had no hand in you OWO killings same way they had no hand in your Ozobolu Catholic church massacre in Anambra state.

The Ozobulu Catholic church massacre was carried out by IGBO Christians in a drug war from South Africa that spilled into Nigeria.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Especially some Christians?

So Christians are the most intolerant in this country?
Christians that have been pushed to the wall.

The person you are trying to support, said unprintable words against Igbos on TV.

You are not well.

You Christians are the most intolerant in this country. Even on nairaland, you insult Muslims all the time.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
naijamerican:

Give us Biafra you ewu

Its not yet time for the Biafra agitation. Wait until criminal Peter Peter Obi loses.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

They disgust me to be honest, any post on Twitter about Peter Obi that I don't agree to, see the rain of insult against me, I now know this 2023 election is not about Nigeria, it's about tribe and we will be waiting in February

They will soon start insulting the whole of Nigeria when the Peter the Pandora criminal loses in the coming elections.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Riversstate:
Thunder fire this fool

Mkporu miri cannibals have been in sifia pains since Kwankwaso threw Peter the Pandora criminal in the mud grin grin grin
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by HilcomTech(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2022
zudozz:
How can anybody listen to people like Kwankwaso and Ganduje? What juju are these people using for you people?

What did Kwankwaso say when Deborah was gruesomely murdered?

Why are you people allowing these dull brain people attempt to manipulate you?

MMAADD dey worry you.

Typical mkporu mirri cannibal cannot have sense.

What did the Pandora criminal say when northerners were killed in Igboland.

Ganduje's acbievements is far greater than all the yeebos governors put together.

Let's not even talk about Kwakwaso achievements.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Safyqueen: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Kwankwaso wants Christians to maintain tolerance and compassion while being massacred by his fellow Muslims?

Christians shey una dey am so?

This is the very and exact problem of some christains in this country. They believe the Muslims are hell bent on killing them and therefore as far as Boko Haram bomb refused to discriminate between Muslim and christains, nobody cares even if Muslims are killed more in number than the christains. That very christain that died was killed because of his religion.

Hypocrisy has suddenly become one of the pillars of christainity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Kwankwaso is preaching to the wrong crowd. undecided
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Kwankwaso wants Christians to maintain tolerance and compassion while being massacred by his fellow Muslims?

hmmmm.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by SenatePresdo(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Splitmind:
CAN and christians in general has been so intolerant of Muslims its disgusting to see.

CAN and Christian are very tolerant of this muslims.
If I'm CAN or that Christians can adopt my mindset, Muslims would have known the true meaning of Fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by ElSudani: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Anndrew:
I know nairaland is a faceless and tribal bigot forum..u can continue ur trash here...A man die in Italy ysday which happen to be a Nigerian but bcus he is an ibo,he spew trash..even the mod are OK with it...ur days are number...I will personally kill you,and if I can't others who share my my view will do that on my behalf..ur death is coming..

You deserve to be banned. You are just another mindless terrorist. How dare you threaten to kill another forum member. What is wrong with you people?
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Safyqueen: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Preach that to all your bandits and fulanis killers,okoh should be strategic,we don't preach to them when they are choosing their Emir or shieks

Where was he when Deborah was killed,when hausafalulani are killing,did he condemn them?
They[b]hausa-falulani[/b] all looked away when Fasoranti daughter,owo massacre,Igboho travail,Lagos hausa clashes and killing all happened only to preach tolerance when now that people want to take decisive moves to curtail their nonsense are rolled out.

And this one want to become president.
He was the same defending Buhari not to be impeached yesterday,same as Atiku and shettima saying "restructuring my foot" and El-Rufai that called southern lady corpers olosho
They are the same with Buhari, don't be fooled.

CAN needs to setup employment and scholarship Centres and help christian that are poor.
We should be United than ever and let no infidel build it disarray us along ethnic lines.
South and middle belt need to start heavy , heavy agro processing institutions and setting up of well armed vigilante with better guns (Ak.47) and training like The Black kitted guys of ipob and amotekun
Massive cattle rearing in the south will naturally offset the Fulani penetration into the south because we'll reducing their income, influx and naturally they will return home to their fonta Jason naturally when the only thing they know how to do or the what they use as excuse to stay in the forest is taken away from them.

Use the security vote to start Massive cattle and ruminant animal ranching in the south by the native southerners (indigenes)and middle beltans and subsidize agro materials needed.

Everyone in the south will key into it,Lagos should lead the park,talk to Ogun governor for land,bring in expert,public -private partnership,Corpers can be trained and funds given by microfinance banks so that masses could key in,Lagos has the cash and market to float this and dairy companies and tanning companies will buy into the idea naturally.
Buy it later from them,regulate the cattle slaughtering and see the banditry and kidnapping nose dive.

Clap for yourself. If only wishes are horses. You don't know anything about this country.

From your assertion what will be faith of Muslims in the South?
Presidency supposed to be zoned to the South now but because of disharmony amongst the Southerners it may come back to the north again. Stay there and be thinking Muslims are your problem, you will never get solution.

Nigeria cannot divide along religious line. The attending war or chaos will consume you all.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by bewla(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Do you no that it's not only Christian and Muslim in this country only

we have idoil worshippers to in this Nigeria too

And the first in this country before any off the two

Should they make a case will you like that
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by ElSudani: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Safyqueen:

This is the very and exact problem of some christains in this country. They believe the Muslims are hell bent on killing them and therefore as far as Boko Haram bomb refused to discriminate between Muslim and christains, nobody cares even if Muslims are killed more in number than the christains. That very christain that died was killed because of his religion.

Hypocrisy has suddenly become one of the pillars of christainity in Nigeria.

This is the mindset of those hypocrites calling themselves Christians. Not all Christians though, I am a Christian and I believe terrorists don't discriminate, they kill people of all religions including Muslims and Christians it doesn't matter to them.
The notion that a president, regardless of his faith can force his religion on Nigerians of different faith is plainly false.
This is why there are check and balances in the system even if our current national assembly members are not performing at optimum.

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Xeeman(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Very biased and wrong topic.

Why not "Kwankwaso congratulated the new CAN president "?
I k.ow that you chose to make the headline like this beyond wanted to blame Kwankwaso for not congratulating the new CAN president.

You guys are giving the real problem of Nigeria.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Tzar(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Joker! why not preach that tolerance to your divisive and bloodthirsty muslims first.
How many times have you called characters like MURIC , Gumi, and other muslims to order?
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by BinamRex: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Yeah, we should maintain our tolerance while they kill us like chickens.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2022
HilcomTech:

You Christians are the most intolerant in this country. Even on nairaland, you insult Muslims all the time.
You are not well.

If the biggest problem in Nigeria is insults, then Nigeria would have been the best country on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What is the Muslim connotation in our currency? Arabic language on our currency, is not about Islam, the Bible is written in English, and we have English language too on the currency, use your senses

People who are being killed with suicide bombing in the Northern Nigeria mosque, are they Christians?

The IPOB killing Igbos in the South East are they Muslims too?

They invade your farmland but you also kill their cattle in return, the People killing the Fulani Cattle in the South East, are they Muslims

The most Peaceful States in Nigeria are in Yoruba land, not Christian dominated, Christian dominated States are in Igbo land
The south east are the most peaceful states.

That is according to the UN.

Only until recently did they start to suffer insecurity as a result of bad governance.

The most peaceful states are in the east, atleast 4-5 years ago.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2022
desiredhome:

It's you that is not well...... Christianity teaches you to tolerate one another.........
Words are harmful than arms,.... learn to tolerate others and stop playing the victim cards always.........
Words are harmful than arms?

Tell that to southern kaduna or the farmers in the bush across Nigeria facing the scourge of Muslim herdsmen.

Or tell that to the Owo victims.

Yeye talk.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Hideko0: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by Omoslim26: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2022
We are maintaining tolerance that is why we will continue to preach against agendas that will not strike unity, equity, trust and peace amongst ourselves as countrymen with diversities.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2022
The muslims in Nigeria beat Christians and then tell them not to cry.

It is the same mentality they take to the Western world.

They are very intolerant towards westerners even in the west, but they want to enjoy tolerance and love in return.

What they cant allow or give, they want to enjoy.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2022
ElSudani:

This is the mindset of those hypocrites calling themselves Christians. Not all Christians though, I am a Christian and I believe terrorists don't discriminate, they kill people of all religions including Muslims and Christians it doesn't matter to them.
The notion that a president, regardless of his faith can force his religion on Nigerians of different faith is plainly false.
This is why there are check and balances in the system even if our current national assembly members are not performing at optimum.
Check and balances by who?

The Muslim dominated national assembly?

What check and balances did they offer when Nigeria was registered in the organization of Islamic countries?

Which check and balances did lawan offer to Buhari?

Was he not just rubber stamping everything?

Your case na sorry.
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by zudozz: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2022
HilcomTech:

MMAADD dey worry you.

Typical mkporu mirri cannibal cannot have sense.

What did the Pandora criminal say when northerners were killed in Igboland.

Ganduje's acbievements is far greater than all the yeebos governors put together.

Let's not even talk about Kwakwaso achievements.

You feeding from d wastebin, your life has been mortgaged by the people you are defending. You can never be like igbos.

Even if you rule Nigeria for another 200 years igbos will be 200 years ahead of u. Flies n insects will continue to petch on u n ur food n only 3 people will continue to enjoy ur money while u walk all over d place with plates, begging for food and arms.

I am not even supposed to talk with a ''nothing'' like you! U are a pooo!

1 Like

Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Up till today, the FG is determined to push the water resources bill that will give them control over southern water ways.

They are determined to see it through.

You think it is Christians that are pushing that agenda?
Re: Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh by CSTRR: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
zudozz:

You feeding from d wastebin, your life has been mortgaged by the people you are defending. You can never be like igbos.

Even if you rule Nigeria for another 200 years igbos will be 200 years ahead of u. Flies n insects will continue to petch on u n ur food n only 3 people will continue to enjoy ur money while u walk all over d place with plates, begging for food and arms.

I am not even supposed to talk with a ''nothing'' like you! U are a pooo!
4 of the south East states are in the top 10 states with best HDI.

14 of the lowest 14 states with the worst HDI are in the north.

These guys don't know how far behind they are.

Bridges and flyovers is all they know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ's State Of Emergency & Fuel Subsidy Removal Affects Cameroun Prices / FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.