Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68950 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Viscuz: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lashist:

Oboy carry ur tribalism elsewhere

Hahaha

1 Share

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Emmanportal: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Very interesting, on Obi mandate we stand, Operation Bring Back Nigeria.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And poco said this about kayperry the lapdog o. grin

Hahahahahahaha. You like wahala sha!
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment
yes o...and them go plenty oo..
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahaha. You like wahala sha!

It was just so accurate and seeing someone else corroborate it is mind-blowing.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by phranco(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seyigoya:
Wahala. This getting serious people
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/Pow7RaPw8Rfa1PP4A
Can you design a business flyer?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Christistruth00:

Tinubu is Osun State’s Son

Osun State is his Ancestral home

But he rejected them nah. Which betrayal pass that one? Person wey wayward sotey he reject him father's name. Osun cannot be deceived to vote for Tinubu.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Festy4u(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

A patient spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind them. They always call us ipob each time we throw our wits behind Obi grin. I'm from Lagos and the support for obi is overwhelming among young and old, Christians and Muslims. Some people need to visit yaba left seriously .

To my igbo brothers, stop attacking us ,especially Yoruba youths cos you didn't have any understanding hoq much obi means to us all, both Christians and Muslims alike. Did you know he's lagos boy? His investments are here and he employed across all tribes. Wait till he campaigns in Yoruba land and hear him speak yoruba.

Please always attack Tinubu's blind followers instead
I am not one of those that attack anyone based on his tribe and to talk of Yoruba is unimaginable. I have at some times been crazy with Hausas due to their violent antecedents but that doesn't make me to hate them.

I admit that some Igbos due attack Yorubas out of ignorance. Still some are paid to do cross tribal attacks on nairaland. You may even see some paid non Igbos attacking Yorubas. Especially those I learnt get paid by APC/PDP. These people know that tribal division is the only way they loot our collective treasure. It's unfortunate but this is what internet has done. It contains the good the bad and the ugly. God will surely help us. One love brother.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by onuman: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seyigoya:
Wahala. This getting serious people
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/oyPb8yfc3QC1iSF7A

In bold: if Tinubu wins, he will last a few weeks in Aso Rock, his death can easily be explained as due to his Parkinsonism or incontinence.
Shettima the Boko Haram financier shall take over Nigeria.

Youths are getting serious against APC on discovering the plan of Buhari's cabal.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by kevwemike: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyone that vote APC in the next general election God will punish them and their generation
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I am in that picture.
My purpose in life is too deliver osun to labour party.
Insha Allah.
Obi-datti 2023
Waa gbayi jare. We're doing same in Lagos. How can we constitute the largest population in Nigeria yet, be living in wretch after voting them in power? Youths ti gba joba lotę yii
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sagtop:
Tell Me How Many Votes LP Had In Same Osun. These Are Igbo Traders & Their Families In Ile Ife, A Facebook Friend Shot The Pictures and Added Video Join Sef undecided
Why not also say Ibos voted Adeleke into power in osun. Oro rirun. I guess you're one of those bigots amongst us. A ti gbon
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Areola14(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
It is only a foolish man that will say in public that, his father is not man enough to take care of him... ni matter the level of stupidity of Tinubu, will you yorubas now chose another person over him..? Can they do that for there candidates..? Tinubu has not done anything bad by choosing a Muslim running mate, he choose shetima as running mate to win more vote in the North, and we all know him as not a fanatic.... if people are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself oo..! Don't let anyone tell you where your name originate from and the people that bears it...

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by tochifk(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Someone should please help me with transportation fare to work tomorrow.
Just got the work and I need little support to transport myself tomorrow

2077839874 UBA
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Areola14:
It is only a foolish man that will say in public that, his father is not man enough to take care of him... ni matter the level of stupidity of Tinubu, will you yorubas now chose another person over him..? Can they do that for there candidates..? Tinubu has not done anything bad by choosing a Muslim running mate, he choose shetima as running mate to win more vote in the North, and we all know him as not a fanatic.... if people are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself oo..! Don't let anyone tell you where your name originate from and the people that bears it...
This is rather too late cos we will vote obi. You can vote tinubu, ko gbagidi, ko si faja.

Only a failure would vote a failed party just because tinubu a yorubaman is contesting under same failed party. What had my vote for buhari fetched me?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Faithcrispy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ordinary poster. Lol undecided
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

Just because a billboard was erected in Osun, he is the next president....

Una no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Treasure17:
All states on lock down for Peter Obi.

I will remind most of you that thought Obi will win any state in Southwest or winning presidential election. I'll remind you of your illusions.

The election is still between APC & PDP while LP & NNPP will be sharing 3rd and 4th position in the race.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

Waste of time,after losing in osun state....abeg no structure....
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Leemekzy: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m not tinubu’s supporter but definitely, he will win osun state. Except you are saying he is not popular in his home state.

Win wish osun state? The same state that he could not deliver to his cousin the oyetola the incumbent governor
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Waste of time
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

Wake up guy. Won tan ę. Let your opinion solely be yours
Here in lagos, we're voting obi. Tell that to tinubu whose party lost in his home state despite spending billions to bribe voters. I guessed you're one of those who voted oyetola grin. Pele tię
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by OsunOriginal: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wake up guy. Won tan ę. Let your opinion solely be yours
Here in lagos, we're voting obi. Tell that to tinubu whose party lost in his home state despite spending billions to bribe voters. I guessed you're one of those who voted oyetola grin. Pele tię

Who and you in Lagos?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Who and you in Lagos?
Who am I? Come to pa jakande's residence this weekend. You'd know where I belong . We don't hide. He's said none of us should participate on their dirty politics but we can support whiever we want . On pa jakande's legacy we stand
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Babastrong(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lol.
now i believed that IGBO are goaless people.
some months ago on this platform, they were shouting BIAFLAA OR NOTHING, NO ELECTION IN 2023, NIGERIA IS A ZOO, FREE KANU, BLA BLA BLA.
But they are now repentant obidient guys, they have shifted the goal post. Nigeria is now a country they want to rule, they are now rushing to inec for their pvc against 2023. Their messiah(kanu) has been forgotten so quickly, because they have realised they need to be USEFUL to our dear country nigeria.
THIS IS WHAT HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS AB INITIO.
TO BE OBIDIENT TO NIGERIA IN OTHER TO BE USEFUL TO NIGERIA.
thunder will strike those who want to destroy the unity of nigeria. They'll continue to be the dots in a circle.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Where in Osun?

Where?

Lie kee u there.

We know moderator that'll push this fake news to fp
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oga shatappp, stop forming lagosian, you're Edo indigene.

Eriokanmi:
Who am I? Come to pa jakande's residence this weekend. You'd know where I belong . We don't hide. He's said none of us should participate on their dirty politics but we can support whiever we want . On pa jakande's legacy we stand

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
fourboys:
Tinubu's state shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Oga shatappp, stop forming lagosian, you're Edo indigene.

check my signature. Its that simple grin. Maybe you can change or transfer my state of origin and pvc to edo cheesy
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nah today I Know you undecided

Stop being too confident of your lagosian, you're Edo indigene
Eriokanmi:
check my signature. Its that simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.