Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! (5781 Views)

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Odebayo4010(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Only Married Man will understand this Better! �

Early in the morning, husband woke up and ask his wife.

Husband: Would you like to join me for jogging?

Wife: Oh, so you mean i am fat?

Husband: No, jogging is good for health.

Wife: Oh, that mean i am sick.

Husband: No no, if you don't want to get up, it is okay.

Wife: So now, you are trying to say I'm lazy, haa?

Husband: Now, you are misunderstanding me, I didn't..........

Wife: Ahaa! So i didn't understand you because i am an illiterate, right?

Husband: Now look, i didn't say that.

Wife: So, am i lying?

Husband: I beg you, please don't stretch it in the morning.

Wife: Oh, now i am a quarrelsome one?

Husband: Ok ok, you go off to sleep, I am going jogging alone, are you happy now?

Wife: See, you are so selfish, always think of yourself alone, you never think of my health.

Husband is sitting and thinking where he went wrong.

#Dedicated_To_All_Married_Men

#Keep_Smiling

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by bewla(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Are a joke

Don't make me cry this morning
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Coly2012(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
The every day Life of a man who is patient and and a good communicator.

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Hed0nist: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Coly2012:
The every day Life of a man who is patient and and a good communicator.

Yes. Because the other person is a stone, refuses to have sense and is hell bent on avoiding peace.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by baretalk: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Which type wife be that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nwaomaah: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
The life of a SIMPle man. Even my mama no go dey twist my words like that.
Me go be like "fatty move your lazy azz so you can help your life"
How will one witch come and emasculate me?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
This can't happen in reality,
You say no like this, before you open your eyes I don dey jog reach main road

7 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by dat9jaguy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Not that it happens like this word for word.
What the OP is inferring is that a Husband will make an innocent statement and the Wife will twist its meaning. The man would be left wondering where he went wrong.

18 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Women! Dem be another specie abegi. No formula to understand them.

5 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Osashalom: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't know where you people see those kind of women talkless wife. God forbid BAT-thing
quote author=Odebayo4010 post=115244854]Only Married Man will understand this Better! �

Early in the morning, husband woke up and ask his wife.

Husband: Would you like to join me for jogging?

Wife: Oh, so you mean i am fat?

Husband: No, jogging is good for health.

Wife: Oh, that mean i am sick.

Husband: No no, if you don't want to get up, it is okay.

Wife: So now, you are trying to say I'm lazy, haa?

Husband: Now, you are misunderstanding me, I didn't..........

Wife: Ahaa! So i didn't understand you because i am an illiterate, right?

Husband: Now look, i didn't say that.

Wife: So, am i lying?

Husband: I beg you, please don't stretch it in the morning.

Wife: Oh, now i am a quarrelsome one?

Husband: Ok ok, you go off to sleep, I am going jogging alone, are you happy now?

Wife: See, you are so selfish, always think of yourself alone, you never think of my health.

Husband is sitting and thinking where he went wrong.

#Dedicated_To_All_Married_Men

#Keep_Smiling[/quote]
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Trustedapparel(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Women don japa from this post

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Trustedapparel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Op one bottle of Guinness machine syrup for u

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by fernandoc(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
The man is very patient. Unfortunately I'm not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Must you be married to experience this? undecided
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by samwheel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
undecided

Right title should be "Only a SIMP will understand"

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Absolutely Correct.
As a married man, I'm training my sons to be independent. I will ensure they are raised to the point they will realize this world is vanity and nothing should be implicated in their stress not even a woman. The world is evolving. Too many absurdities in the atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okonandmary:
Must you be married to experience this? undecided
Most times this madness starts manifesting the moment most of them settle down as wives. Men should start learning how to live alone.
Reverend fathers have always done it.
Women should also be encouraged to remain single. The madness is becoming an insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by sanya4good(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
OP try correct the headline, it should be better and not bitter.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Gadafii: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Men are really seeing shege inside marriage

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Gadafii:
Men are really seeing shege inside marriage
MARRIAGE should be optional or better still be signed just like FootBall Contracts.
Young Men & Women shouldn't be coerced into such & youths should also be meant to understand they can have kids without walking down the aisle. However, they should be made to understand the implications of such actions.

As the world is evolving, so are things in it.
One shouldn't expect an overtly submissive woman like we did have in the time of Okonkwos..
Women are also getting educated, empowered & armed to the teeth now, if not more educated than the men nowadays.
YOUNG MEN should be taught how to chase prosperity of life & peace of mind.
The earlier young men stop sexualizing the Ladies we have around & start building themselves without them the better for them.

Most MEN who achieved their Goals, did so without women around.
As a single man, It's always easier for you to hit your target than as a married man. Go & Verify.
Let's start by probing SOCCER PLAYERS, SCHOLARS and many more.
Most Footballers marry @ the peak of their career.

Single MEN take Risks (unimaginable risks). That can be said of the married. Marriage does a lot of harm the moment you end up with the wrong person. Chances of ending up with the wrong person is always higher than the right person.
So why RUSH...?
This is my Take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
U never marry, so calm down!
Pray such never happens to you.
Such is common & not even rare.
MARRIED MEN wouldn't be complaining of such in enormous numbers if such doesn't exist.

U will encounter wives who lie & shed tears at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Lastpharoah33: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Men dey try, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Lastpharoah33: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most times this madness starts manifesting the moment most of them settle down as wives. Men should start learning how to live alone.
Reverend fathers have always done it.
Women should also be encouraged to remain single. The madness is becoming an insurgency.

Your reasoning is on a whole new level, shocked
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by blinking001(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Give them an inch and they'll devour a full damn length. With women, the best way to win the game is by not playing at all.

Men should learn how to communicate with women through actions instead words. They understand that language better.

Wife: good morning darling

Husband: looks at her and hiss

Wife: what is it again na

Husband: stands up from bed, dresses up and heads straight for the door with his work out clothes.

Wife: i wonder what is wrong with this man again
Door opens, husband walks in after his work out session, wife already furious

Wife: what is all this attitude you're giving me this morning, you have no right whatsoever to treat me this way.

Husband: fakes a call with his cell phone, hello Susan, it was wonderful meeting you during my work out session, hope to see you again tomorrow. Be prepared to run a whole mile tomorrow with me.

Husband: moves closer to his wife and gives her a perk on her cheeks. Good morning darling.

Wife already perplexed with his phone conversation is worried but happy.

Wife: okay darling, you know I don't like it when you treat me badly
Husband: i know right

Next day

Wife: good morning darling, its time for our work out session, I'm dressed up already. Go and get prepared.

Husband: laughs in spiritual powers. Okay darling. grin

4 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Promzy99: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Exactly the situation am in now with the lady am considering to marry.
I seriously need relationship advice.
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Don't just marry for sakes of physical and emotional compatibility, intellectual and intuitive compatibility should also be mutual, I don't see myself getting hooked up with someone I can't communicate with.
Run some biorhythm compatibility test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Odebayo4010(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
sanya4good:
OP try correct the headline, it should be better and not bitter.

Oh thanks for the correction
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by cooooooks(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stop marrying childish women, Una no go hear. �

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
cooooooks:
Stop marrying childish women, Una no go hear. �
You may be correct....
But sometimes such springs up in the overtly matured ones.
It can be predicted in the Childish ones..
But sporadic in the elderly ones
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
omale88:
Don't just marry for sakes of physical and emotional compatibility, intellectual and intuitive compatibility should also be mutual, I don't see myself getting hooked up with someone I can't communicate with.
Run some biorhythm compatibility test.
Hmmmm
See Grammar....
This was same GRAMMAR Rev. Chris Okotie spoke when he was about marrying his first & second wives which he later divorced. grin grin.
Now he's embraced the third. We pray he speaks no further Grammar.. grin grin grin
MARRIAGE is something one can't explain...
It's like swimming.
No matter how swimming is taught theoretically, better part of it can only be appreciated while the person is in the River.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by Aristocrat1011(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmm
See Grammar....
This was same GRAMMAR Rev. Chris Okotie spoke when he was about marrying his first & second wives which he later divorced. grin grin.
Now he's embraced the third. We pray he speaks no further Grammar.. grin grin grin
MARRIAGE is something one can't explain...
It's like swimming.
No matter how swimming is taught theoretically, better part of it can only be appreciated while the person is in the River.
Good evening sir, how are you today.
I know its not right to ask you this since you don't actually know me. But I need assistance.
I've been working as a freelancer on a get paid to site using a VPN with a us location. Problem is that some few days ago my account was put on hold it seems they discovered I was operating from Nigeria.
In order to reopen the account, I've been asked to provide a us phone number for verification which I don't have.
I see you are in the US, kindly assist me on this. I won't have mixed feelings if you say otherwise. I know you don't know me..I can provide more information
Re: Only Married Man Will Understand This Better! by cooooooks(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Many people, both genders, will periodically show glimpses of undesirable traits.

One has to pull away or pull out after multiple such instances.

Before one gets married, one should have spent enought time to see the frequencies of their significant others undesirable traits.

So, if one marries a childish woman (or man), that's their fault.

MALIGNANTGuest:

You may be correct....
But sometimes such springs up in the overtly matured ones.
It can be predicted in the Childish ones..
But sporadic in the elderly ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / Blood Oath??? Is It Right Or Wrong?? / The Relationship Ladder Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.